All Comments on 'Dad and Son Dialogues Ch. 05'

by cburton

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW yes

very recognizable! made me cum!

Thanks

xfrans@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

I can relate to the attraction and interaction between father and son.

When the two of us lived in a small apartment after his divorce, my dad would secretly watch me masturbate my morning wood when I was a teen. And a couple times he caught me and a friend sucking each other's dicks in the back seat of the car as we drove home from group camp outs. He never said anything, but once when he had had a few drinks he asked me if my friend had ever touched my balls. I said, "sometimes." He asked if my friend had ever licked my balls. I said "sometimes." He said nothing else, but I could see the hard bulge in his pants.

Sometimes he would come home after drinking heavily and pass out on his bed with his clothes on. I would remove his shoes and shirt and pants and cover him up.

One time, he had an erection and his thick penis stood upright through the opening in his boxers. I remember studying his uncut cock intently - the first one I had ever seen, and I marveled at the size of his balls.

As he snored deeply I held his cock and pushed the foreskin down, exposing a pointed head about the size of my own. I stroked him and his penis and head grew, even as he snored away. Feeling safe because he was passed out, I started sucking him, cupping and squeezing his heavy balls. It was an amazing experience even though he was passive. He came quickly and I swallowed, then escaped back to my room where I masturbated wildly, replaying the event in my mind.

He never said a word about it and I repeated this over time, getting to the point where I would lick his balls - he would moan but not wake up. I would also straddle him and stroke my dick, coming on his face and chest.

He never mentioned the experiences, but he had to know the score because of his cum and mine on his body when he awoke in the morning. Maybe he was ashamed or just wanted me to feel "safe" about loving to suck him while thinking he was asleep. I moved out to attend college and never a word was said about this. In retrospect, too bad -- wish we had been able to openly bond around this and perhaps enjoy sex together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cocky Son Seduces Dad

Bold son displaying himself would turn anyone on, but with Dad s past experience it had to give him an especially hot mindset. Son obviously suspected grandad would play or he wouldn t have asked that he join them...fishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous