Dad Ch. 07: Time for Love - Iss 01x

Story Info
Time passes - with tales & stories. Mum passes on.
1.9k words
4.68
2.8k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad - Chapter 7 - Time for Love - Iss 1ex1

a) Revelation

The silence was thunderous.

Rebecca was looking intensely embarrassed, and at the ground - probably looking for a hole to disappear into.

Mum was wide eyed and looking pale.

Tony was looking sick.

Rose was gazing at Rebecca - wide eyed, and with her hand pressed against her mouth. Her body was giving little heaves, as if she was choking slightly - or about to vomit.

As I have said previously, I'm more the 'action man' than the talker. I just gazed at Rebecca - appalled and totally speechless.

Rose managed to choke out, "Why?"

Rebecca sunk her head into her shoulders in discomfort, and rolled her head on her neck slightly.

"I thought it was the best thing to do!"

"But ... why[?] for God's sake!" Tony stood up.

"IT ... WAS ... THE ... BEST ... THING!" Becca slowly, but emphatically, enunciated.

"Why did you even talk to them?", from Mum.

"The girls came to me. They were concerned, and wanted advice."

Me "When?"

Tony "Advice about what?"

Mum "Why you, and not us?"

Becca "They wanted 'independent' advice - hence - me! About twelve months ago. Sex ... with their male cousins."

Mum "What? Amy and Jobey?"

Rose "Amber was thinking of shagging Tommy?"

Becca "Yes, and Yes!"

M & R "Why?"

Becca "Why do you think? Jobie had just turned eighteen - and they were facing full separation because of going to Uni, and found that they'd started to fancy each other. I got the impression that they would have been shagging each other soon after they left school, if they weren't cousins ... um ... thought they were cousins ... I mean - didn't know they were cousins!"

Rose's 'heaves' were getting stronger, and closer together. She now had a handkerchief held tightly against her lips.

Tony "And what did you tell them?"

Becca "Well ... that was the awkward bit - OBviously!"

Mum "And...?"

Becca "I told them that things were a tad more complicated than 'cousins'!"

Mum "AND...?"

! ! !

Becca "I told them everything! Alright? I told them every sordid little fact of their birth and our relationships! I wanted them to make decisions on known facts - not on half-truths and suppositions. They were looking to the future - and they needed to know! OK?"

Rose's whole body started going into torsions, and she was choking, and the tears were streaming from her eyes that the hanky wasn't doing much to abate.

I went over and knelt next to her. I took her into my arms and coo'd at her that all seemed to be accepted by the kids, and that we would get through it, and there was no need to get upset.

That last phrase was the one that did it. It totally broke through all of Rose's restraints.

She flopped back in her chair - her head tilted back ... and then she laughed! She laughed, and laughed ... and laughed. She laughed so long, so loud and so heartily - that she was eventually creased up double in the chair, breathless and exhausted. The hanky still couldn't control her tears ... of laughter.

*

Well, with that wild world of revelation. Mum, Rose and I re-thought our plans, taking into account the ardent pleas/requests of ... 'my children', and decided that Mum/Tim's house would be sold as soon as possible, and Tim's share of the value would be disbursed in accordance with his Will; and Mum's share would be used in our family projects.

Then Mum and the twins moved back into 'Our House'. But much was different. I went back to alternating my nights between Mum and Rose (in accordance with the loudly voiced expectations of 'my children', each pair looking out for their mother, and making sure she didn't miss out.)

The largest bedroom was adapted as the 'playroom' with two double beds, and 'the cousins' shared those beds. But that statement doesn't make clear that the beds could be shared by the 'full' siblings (when the mood took them). The 'cousins', now knowing that they were (also) really half-siblings, as well as being 'cousins', appeared to want we three 'elders' to be actively incestuous, thus 'enabling' the 'cousins', but especially the full-siblings, to be so, too.

Oh, and something that I initially found very unnerving was that all the 'cousins' now always called me 'Dad', even in front of their friends. But they covered it by saying it was because of my age, and the way I acted like their 'Dad' most of the time, so I had to put up with that label. And I have to say, it did seem effective, because their friends started calling me 'Dad' as well.

*

I also have to say that all four kids made me happy. Despite their background, and the way they were ardently incestuously active as 'youngsters', they did 'go out into the world' and form legal, acceptable (to the world in general) marriages and produced happy families.

b) Pushes and Pulls

So, in the end, through my life - I have treasured the love of two good women. I didn't get married, but that, to me was no loss, as I had children, and effectively played the part of Dad for all four of them.

Mum died a couple of years ago. I still miss her, but, in the end, I believe we all knew it was her time.

With Mum gone, it obviously left a hole in Amy's and Tommy's lives. Rose ... um ... effectively ... moved up to take over her position, and Amy and Tommy actually started calling her 'Ma'. They were each still one of her 'precious girls' and 'wonderful boys', after all.

I have to admit, right up to this point in my life, where there is now only Rose and me at home - I have felt pity for Rose. To have loved my father as deeply as she had, and for so long; and to have given herself to him so completely that she 'forsook all others', but then for her desires to be a mother to be not just denied, but discounted, nearly broke my heart. She had, and has, so much love - not only for our two, but also the twins - just because they also carry part of him.

There was an argument, sort of, for his decision with respect to Mum, as she had already had me; but medical practices had improved over the years, and the likelihood of Rhesus disease being a real threat became negated, and would thus have been less of a problem for any more babies. So, where I have tried to conduct my life in ways that I spread as little woe as possible (considering our circumstances), I have tried to be extra considerate to Rose. His babies would have 'made her whole', as mine eventually did. And, although they were mine, they had the additional cachet that they were, to a lesser degree also 'his'.

I loved my mother. And I still love Rose. And I believe that Rose really loves me. Even though at times, she still sees in me that graduate I once was - and hence does her damnedest to temp him into indiscretions with her body and attitude. And nearly always succeeds, and virtually a certainty when it's with her body. Even if that ... um ... gratification[?] is necessarily delayed until we are alone. Even if that 'alone' is the backseat of the car in the gateway of a field; or on a blanket in the field itself, after dark.

Part of that temptation has been to prod and push at me trying to determine my degree of 'perversion'. How did I resist the temptations provided by my daughters? Did I not want them to wrap their lips around my cock? How about a 'gang-bang' of fucking and sucking with them? Getting them to squirt all over my face, or my cock and balls? Did thoughts of that not turn me on? Get me hard and throbbing?

Invariably, she was dismayed when her 'snake whispers' failed to produce a rise from me (pun intended).

This was even though, now, as a grandmother she still has those fantastic legs, (and I SO hope always will), and her smallish (now only) pert-ish boobs. She would wear short skirts, stilettos, tight see-through lacy tops, and no underwear (especially in the privacy of our home) - which never failed to get her nailed to the bed, couch, dining table, kitchen table, sink, bath; even car bonnet or car boot on occasions; or ... You get the idea? You youngsters have to realise, that when you see the likes of Rose in her 'temptation' outfits - you may dismiss her and her like - as 'mutton dressed as lamb'. But, with me - being an 'old fart' - I see matured and tasty dishes, just ripe for licking, nibbling, chewing, and boning (pun! I hope?).

But I am still, pretty much, the same as when I was that teenager who was devotedly In Love with Rose: - 'cute' skinny legged, knock-kneed girls still hold no allure for me.

Er ... I suppose here, though ... it would only be fair to say that Amy, and Amber especially, became other than 'cute skinny legged, knock-kneed' girls. Amber blossomed into a real beauty, with longer copies of Rose's legs. I admit that I do have to watch them during the infrequent occasions that the world is blessed with a view of them in a short dress or skirt, and heels. She even seems to get a kick out of me watching them. But, for me, Rose still had her 'beat'!

And while I am in the 'confessional' mood, I also need to explain that I did, on a number occasions, have very erotic thoughts because of Amber's school uniform: - though it had been 'modified' until it became a tight white blouse, over quarter-cup bra (hence allowing the nipples to be on proud display behind the blouse material); with a very short skirt, which (to tempt me) was flipped to expose a crotch-less g‑string; and (of course) strappy stilettoes. The first time she wore it, Rose squeaked loudly as I grabbed her. I then ravished her (ravaged her[?] - you choose the image) almost to the limits of her life. Man! It really looked like the smug smile had frozen on her face after I finally let her fall asleep. I never realised how plain and dowdy Amber and Amy looked in their uniforms, until Rose illuminated the difference. It really illustrated to me that it really was the woman in the uniform that made for the erotic image, and NOT the uniform on the girl - or even, really, woman.

*

We have moved to be closer to two of the kid's families, and we live openly as a couple. Their kids call us 'Aunty' and 'Uncle'. The same last names make it seem that we are married, and that is an easier 'cover' than calling ourselves siblings; or, especially, Aunt and nephew.

Well that is all of our family history that I am able to relate. Maybe there will be more in the future, but from later generations. So: -

Goodbye!

*