Dad helps with Mica's Wardrobe

Story Info
Dad helps Mica build her wardrobe
2k words
4.52
10.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my story, I love to receive your feedback, please enjoy. Mica xx

As always, everyone is over 18

My daughter Mica had phoned yesterday, could I go round and help her build a wardrobe she had got from Ikea. Of course I could. When I woke up today I asked Mary, my wife, if she wanted to come with, she said no, she would only be in the way, she hated building things, to give our daughter her love, and that she would potter in the garden.

It was going to be hot today, hotter than yesterday the weather men had said, so I put a lightweight T-shirt on and a pair of shorts, grabbed my keys and headed over. I pulled on to the drive next to Mica's Vespa, tapped on her front door and walked in.

"Morning love, only me," I called as I shut the front door behind me.

"In the kitchen dad," she replied.

She embraced me as I walked in, "morning dad" she said, squeezing her whole body against me. "Coffee?"

Mica was wearing a pale blue bikini top and a denim skirt, she too had dressed for a hot day.

"Yes please love."

I sat at the table and watched as she pottered around making the coffee and emptying her dishwasher. Oh my. When she bent forward to take stuff of the bottom shelf, her skirt rode up revealing her white thong. Actually it revealed more of her bottom than anything. Oh goodness, when she leant right forward I could see right under, between her legs. Oh my, no dad should ever see that. And no dad should ever have the reaction I was having.

My God, my daughter was giving me an erection, that was just so wrong. What was worse is I could not stop looking. Her panties barely covered her, the string went down her backside and then under where her fanny was peeping out either side. Jesus, what was wrong with me. She stood up straight and walked across to the tall cupboard to get some mugs, and as she walked her breasts jiggled. My God, this is so wrong, my cock was straining at my shorts, my brain was doing summersaults, and my daughter wandered around unaware. Thank goodness.

I managed to tear my eyes away and looked out at her garden. It seemed a safer view than my twenty-year-old daughters lithe body.

"Here you are dad," Mica said passing me a coffee, I was sure I caught her looking at my bulging shorts, I hoped not, her dad with a stiff one was not something she should see, ever.

Mica sat on the other kitchen chair and sipped her coffee.

"I've opened the boxes dad and laid all the pieces out and checked all the screws and fixings. Everything is there, the instructions are gobbledygook, well to me, to you they are probably the finest English."

"Well, we will have a look in a minute baby. They are usually straightforward, but it is always easier with two to put these things together. Nice coffee, thank you baby."

"You're welcome dad."

Somehow, I managed to get through my coffee without thinking of the image of my daughter's fanny peeping out from her panties. My erection subsided somewhat, and it got the point where I would actually be able to get up and move without my cock bulging. Under the kitchen table, I managed to slide my hand inside my shorts and straighten my cock, it would now bulge upwards, not forwards, should the same thing occur again.

I followed Mica upstairs, oh my I should have been closer. I was a few too many steps behind and all I could see was her fanny massaging the thong string as she walked up stairs. It was as if it was kissing the string. Jesus, what was the matter with me? It was only nine in the morning, and I felt as hot as if it were midday.

"Right then dad," She said, "Here it all is. I want it to go against the wall next to the window. It will cover that socket, and that is a nuisance, but, well, it is what it is."

I looked and yes, there was a double switched power socket that would be behind the wardrobe.

"That's no issue. Measure the socket, how far from the wall, how far up from the floor, and I will pop back tomorrow with my multitool, and I can cut the back of the wardrobe so that you can get to the socket if you need it."

"Oh daddy thank you," and that earned me another big hug, breasts pushed against chest. Oh, this wasn't helping.

I looked at the instructions, it seemed straightforward, and we made a start, Mica holding a side as I fixed the top and the bottom, Mica squatting down and only revealing her more covered front, than her barely covered back. But her front still bulged and filled her panties, the crease clearly visible. Jesus, my own bulge must have been quite obvious. I tried very hard not to stand side on to her.

We made sure the carcase was square with a tape measure and then nailed on the back. Doors next, they were tricky as they were quite heavy, and Mica held them at the bottom as I fixed the hinge at the top, her breasts seemed to look up at me, round, welcoming, nipples prominent. Oh God, my erection was inches from her face.

Eventually we managed to get the wardrobe finished, luckily I think I managed to get away with my embarrassment. We stood back and looked at our work. It looked good, it was square, the doors opened and shut as they should. Yes, excellent. Hopefully I could now escape before things became just too awkward. No, it seemed not.

Mica turned and embraced me hard, squeezing me, her nipples against me chest, her groin pushing hard at my erection.

"I know dad," she whispered in my ear.

I gulped. "Know what baby?"

"I can feel it dad. I could see it dad."

"I am sorry baby, I couldn't help it."

"I am flattered daddy."

"I am embarrassed Mica."

She stepped back a little and pressed her hand against my erection. I think my breath stopped in my chest. I held my hand up and pushed her bikini top up and off her breast, cupping it, holding her nipple, oh my, it was so hard, like me.

She took my hand off her breast and led me through to her bedroom.

"I'm sure you are in no hurry to get away dad," she said pulling her top off, exposing her breasts to me. Oh, but they are so beautiful. Round, high up, nipples like corks atop a small brown areole. I pulled my T-shirt over my head, my chest exposed but nowhere near as attractive. Mica undid her skirt and let it fall. Oh heaven help me.

She leant to me and undid my shorts and then pulled them and my underpants down, my cock bouncing as it was freed. She knelt before me and my cock was consumed by her mouth, it slid over her tongue and down her throat. Oh, her mouth was hot, wet and her chin rested against my balls. She leant back and sucked, her tongue licking and her teeth dabbling, pushing my foreskin to reveal my sensitive end.

She pulled back, my cock slowly revealing itself once more, and she stood and kissed me, hard on my lips, her mouth open as she pushed me back to her bed. As the backs of knees hit the edge of the bed they bent, and I fell back onto her bed. Her eyes gleamed and her mouth smiled as she pulled down her thong, revealing her sex to me.

She had a crease, staring just underneath and going up towards her naval. Her inner lips peeked out, grey and purple against the pale of her skin. No hair, shaved or waxed away, inviting, welcoming. I scooted back to the middle of the bed expecting her to lay atop me, but no.

Mica straddled me yes, but she faced my feet, she bent down and started to kiss my cock, her hands playing with my balls. Her fanny above me, glistening, the wetness of her arousal almost dripping to my face. I don't think I have been so aroused. I pulled her down to me and tasted her sex, my tongue deep in her valley. Oh so sweet, so salty, her aroma pervading my nostrils, her taste my mouth. I was consumed with lust for my daughter.

I ran my tongue along her valley, pressing in at her opening at one end, pushing and dabbing her clitoris at the other. I felt her pulses, her fanny opening, winking and her taint squeezing tighter. I heard her mumbling as she worked my cock, kissing, sucking, pushing my foreskin back, running her tongue around my rim, oh my God, how could I last.

Mica was pushing her fanny down on to me, pressing against my nose, sliding back and forth, as if she were masturbating against me, her fanny opening and closing as if it were gulping air, and she suddenly pressed hard, she screamed around my cock and she squirted into my face.

She pulled up and rolled to one side, turned and kissed me hard, our mouths open, tongues dancing, licking my face, tasting herself.

"Dad, Christ, wow." She said between breathes of air, "just wow."

I guessed that had been a good orgasm, "Good one baby girl?" I asked.

"Was it ever dad, wow."

She lifted her leg and straddled me again, this time kissing me as she lowered herself. I reached down and gripped my cock and slid it down her valley to her opening and I pushed. Straight in, she was so wet my cock just kept going. I felt her at the end of my cock, I had filled her.

She pulsed her fanny muscles, squeezing my cock, and then she slowly raised, my cock leaving her, and then down, me filling her again, completely, her fanny squeezing me hard. Oh my.

I put my arms around her and flipped her onto her back, my cock remaining inside, as she landed my weight pushed me even further inside her, my balls dangled at her thigh tops and her broad grin staring me in my face.

I raised my hips, my cock pulling back, I was at her entrance, almost out, not quite in, and I pushed down hard. My foreskin unfurled as I drove inside her, my pubis smacked against her mons and her mouth opened and her head tilted back. I could feel her fanny pulsing against me. I pulled up again, my foreskin rolling back, again I danced at her entrance, her eyes bored into mine and I pushed down hard again, filling her, my uncovered cock head deep inside her, pushing hard at her depth, my cock quivering as I held it inside.

Her hands were around my back, I could feel her nails digging in, pain, yet pleasure. I hoped Mary didn't see the marks. I pulled back again, this time not so far and started a shag, in, out, hard in, soft out, her breath gasping, her eyes staring, her mouth opening and partially closing, always an O shape.

I was close, I could feel the pressure in my balls, I could feel her fanny squeezing my cock and I pressed in hard and held, I cried out as my ejaculation filled her, squirt after squirt, filling my daughters fanny, flooding her womb with my baby makers.

She let go, she screamed, she bucked under me, she spasmed and she finally gasped and relaxed. I lifted and rolled to her side, an almost obscene gurgle as my cock left her fanny. I was bushed.

I lay quiet, my breath gulping as my body worked to get my heart rate back to normal, Mica laying next to me, her breasts heaving, her mouth mumbling incomprehensible words.

After a few moments, "wow dad."

"Yes baby."

"My God I had no idea. I have obviously shagged, but never like that dad."

"No. Perhaps not. That felt special baby."

"Oh my God yes dad, you have got to come back tomorrow. Don't bring mum."