Daddy, Can I Borrow The Car?

Story Info
750 words of dirty humor.
805 words
4.24
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy, Can I Borrow The Car? is based on a joke I heard on my high school practice field but I've re-written it so that the body of the story is 750 words. Enjoy.

Written by R.C.PeterGabriel, all rights reserved.

*

"Can't you get your Dad's car? If we don't get to the store when it opens that skanky bitch, Sheela will buy up the entire store just to keep us from getting a dress."

"Geeze, I hate her! Okay, I'll ask but you owe me." With that I hung up on my BFF, preparing for the negotiations to come.

Dad always gave me and my brother anything we wanted but for a price. He always said, "The world is a cruel place and you need to earn what you have. Nothing is for free and working hard is the only way to get ahead."

Of course, since I turned eighteen last year the required reimbursements have taken on a different form of currency.

Since time wasn't on my side I went in search of my Father. His room was empty, which surprised me seeing as it was only seven thirty in the morning. That's way early for him since he trades off the Tokyo Exchange. His bathroom and his office turned up empty as well. I was worried that he was out for some reason until I smelled coffee.

I bounced into the kitchen trying to be as perky as I could. Dad usually allowed our negotiations to be tilted in my favor if I was smiling at the time. "Hi, Daddy! You're up early."

"Ugh, not so loud, Baby," was groaned quietly at me in response. "The game went long and I tied one on."

My hopes of a favorable outcome increased as I watched him chase several aspirin tablets down with a swig of bourbon. I grinned inwardly knowing that the only tool in my arsenal that worked better than my smile and puppy dog eyes was sympathy.

I switched tactics and whispered, "Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had a headache. What can I do to make it better?" Not waiting for an answer, I started gently massaging his shoulders and neck. I was rewarded with a groan of appreciation, so I continued for another minute and then encouraged him to sit. Once he did, I poured him some coffee.

Normally when he's in this condition he takes his coffee black with three-quarters "hair of the dog". But I needed him to survive my little request so I only flavored his cup with about five percent bourbon instead of seventy-five. I kissed his cheek as I set the cup in front of him.

"Daddy, you don't look up to using the car. I was wondering if I could borrow it."

My dad squinted up at me, rubbed his temples, and nodded. "Um. Sure thing, Sweetie. But something is going on with it. I just can't remember what it is."

He rubbed his temples again, took a drink, and shuddered as the caffeine hit his system.

I stroked the side of his face knowing what was next as he slid his chair back and turned it to face me. "I'm sorry, Baby. You're going to have to do the work." He had his eyes closed to help ease his headache but started untying his robe.

I didn't mind, he looked good. Probably because he spent half of his work hours with a Bluetooth in his ear while he was working out. I don't know how many times I've watched him ordering stock trades while doing twenty-count reps of a hundred pounds. Needless to say, what was coming wasn't really costing me anything.

"Straddle me. Maybe a good fuck is what I need." (Asking price.)

"Daddy, I need the car to go shopping. I can't have your cum running down my legs while I'm trying on clothes. Would you settle for a blow job?" (Counteroffer: but I was kicking myself. I had shown my hand.)

"I guess so. But, I get a fuck when you get home." (Expected raise in cost.)

I knew if I continued negotiating after my error, the cost would continue to rise so I accepted and began fishing his impressive cock out of his boxers. A few seconds later and my mouth was engulfing his hardening shaft. I can always get him to shoot faster if I start with him soft.

As he hardened, I soon noticed a strange musk and tangy taste that wasn't normal for him and took me a moment to recognize.

"Ugh, Daddy! Your dick tastes like shit!"

"Oh, yeah. I remember now," stated my father as he pushed my head back down. "Your brother already borrowed the car."

Thanks for reading! I find enjoyment in your entertainment.

Please don't forget to vote.