Wife and Stepdaughter - Pt. 01

Story Info
It just gets better in our family.
876 words
4.15
13.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Housewife Awakening - Part 17

Although we had agreed years ago to cool down on the sex with our stepdaughter and her friends, it turns out neither of us did. As we settled into life with Sherry back at home, my wife and I came clean with each other about things that happened after our agreement. My wife and I both continued making love to Sherry separately. My wife even ate her daughter's pussy a couple hours before her wedding as she helped her get her wedding dress on! When I got the chance to be alone with the bride-to-be, right before the ceremony, I licked and sucked her beautiful feet covered in sheer white nylons and shot my cum into her wedding heels. That naughty girl walked down the aisle with her pussy freshly eaten by her mother and her stepfather's cum soaking her shoes, nylons and feet.

After my stepdaughter got married, we had a movie night about once a month that was just an excuse to suck and fuck each other. Her mother didn't make love with her as often as I did but she was fucking her friends, Angela and Katrina, quite regularly. It was exciting to have my wife tell me about her infidelity; even though I had captured most of it on video. She would fuck Angela or Katrina in our bed when I was at work. It was almost daily some weeks that she would have Angela and Katrina on alternating days. Their sessions were getting increasingly intense with a lot of fisting, foot fucking and shoe insertion. I knew my wife was doing it and I was loving it.

Things eventually cooled off as Angela and Katrina went off to college and careers and Sherry's husband took a job farther away from us. We only got to see Sherry a couple times per year for many years and during those visits, it wasn't possible for me to have sex with her. My wife, on the other, could easily go away for the afternoon with her daughter to go shopping or whatever. Although I didn't get to see it directly or hear about it, I could tell when the ladies got back they had been up to things. Little clues like my wife leaving with pantyhose on but returning without them on or a hole ripped in the gusset and very damp from her pussy juices. She always had a reason at the ready but I confirmed my suspicions once we were alone and I could tell her pussy had been used recently and roughly.

With Sherry now back living with us, all three of us started sleeping together in our bed. Mother and daughter would cuddle, eat each other's pussies, fist or foot fuck and drift off to sleep with something (foot, hand, shoe, dildo) inserted in their pussies. They wouldn't leave me out and one of them would usually end up sucking my cock like their thumb as they drifted off to sleep. Of course, I would end up cumming in their mouth and going to sleep as well. Most mornings, the two ladies woke up making love to one another before showering together. Their bond was growing stronger and their deep sexual love for each other was getting more intense. My wife wasn't able to find a new job yet, so she stayed home while Sherry and I went to our jobs during the day. Sherry had found a job as a receptionist at a doctor's office, so she dressed business casual. She'd normally wear a dress or skirt, nylons and heels or flats and was simply beautiful.

I would take Sherry to work in the morning and, because she had no car, her mother would pick her up at the end of day. I worked later than Sherry. On a typical day, I'd arrive home and my wife and her daughter would already be in our bed deep into sexual activity. I'd quietly slip down to my computer and watch them make love. My wife really loved to feel her daughter's size 10 foot inside her pussy. She would end up encouraging Sherry to fuck her hard and deep with her foot. Sherry's favourite thing seemed to be her mother's fist deep inside her pussy. My stepdaughter's orgasms would come hard and fast once her mother's hand was buried halfway up to her forearm. After I'd watched them for a while, I had to go upstairs and join in.

Whoever's pussy wasn't being filled would get stuffed with my cock. I especially loved it if I was fucking my stepdaughter from behind as she fisted her mother. Seeing the look of pure pleasure on my wife's face as she got fisted by her daughter while her husband fucked her sent me over the edge. If I could bring myself to not cum deep inside my stepdaughter's amazing pussy, I'd pull out, move up and spray cum all over the junction of daughter's hand and mother's pussy.

My wife and stepdaughter spent a lot of time together with much of it involving sex. Eventually, my stepdaughter would be introduced to Beth and Jennifer and her sexual horizon would broaden even further.