Daddy Dearest Ch. 02

Story Info
A daughter seducing for her father against his wills.
3k words
4.11
9.2k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface- A father doesn't budge to a daughter's sexual needs. A Daughter feels her father is the bestest man in the world, and he is. How would they tackle their on and off chemistry?

♤♡◇♧

Daddy Dearest -2

Taylor was determined to get her daddy the way she wanted now. After she went to college she was sulking the whole day. Her mood was off and her face was cold.

Taylor's friend Jimi, who was extremely close to her, probed into her and got to know about her last night's adventure with her father. Jimi was the only friend who knew everything about Taylor's love for her father and she supported her immensely.

Jimi was also in love with their teacher 'Mr. Shawn'. That was the common factor: both of them had the same issue, age gap, and were deeply in love with men older to them. whom they shouldn't be thinking about.

Jimi was quick to ponder many things into Taylor's ears... and both of them giggled naughtily. Both of them packed their bags and reached a mall soon.

Jimi selected many sexy, slutty, horny, kinky dresses for Taylor. It consisted of both lingeries and extremely revealing clothes, sex toys, kinky attires, etc.

Taylor was happy with Jimi's plan in action, this was only the beginning. There was a huge plan ahead for Taylor to execute. She hugged and kissed Jimi thanking for her help and reached back home.

There was a long list of do's and don'ts, many tricks, and numerous plans on the list for Taylor to make her man fall for her. They were young, naive, probably stupid to think of such plans.

Taylor's senses were excited just thinking of it. Her tits poking hard against her dress and her pussy throbbing for sensual love. She knew how difficult it is to have what she wants - her daddy fucking her insanely.

But not impossible either as Jack was weak for her, for her Love, her everything more than anything. She was his weakness. Just thinking this made her panties soak up with her warm juices.

Jack was busy at the office working. When he was at the meeting he got an update from his credit card with a huge bill from "Love and Lust" - Sex shop. He was zoned out. That card was used by Taylor, his daughter.

He wondered what she was up to. He called her and asked her during the break " Taylor, what was the bill about? Why is it so big, love?" He was calm and observant asking that.

Taylor answered "All for love daddy, to keep men's eyes on me forever... to keep men's interest in me and me only daddy... just like how you want... will find a nice boy or boys and make you feel happy daddy..." she giggled at the end.

Jack ``stop messing around baby... when I said find a nice boy... I didn't mean to say, you skip your university and get slutty... men will find you soon baby. You just need to be happy and going in your life, love. Why are you acting kinky?"

Taylor "Well, daddy times have changed, men need action now. I want them drooling for me. See you soon daddy, don't worry about me, have lunch on time and will wait for you daddy, see you at night.." and she kissed deep into the cellphone to reach Jack's ears.

Jack was lost with her revolting speech. He was curious about what she was up to. He couldn't focus much in the meeting, when deep inside his pants he was getting aroused as he knew how his daughter would play around with him.

Now he knew what she had bought from that sex shop. His mature desires knew what all that toys, kinks, dresses would be used for. His manhood swelled in anticipation as he knew it was all for him.

He had to control hard not to show off his bulge to the others at the office. His mind was blank and mouth dried up in anticipation and lust he had for his daughter.

He was disturbed all the time and didn't wait until night but reached home sooner by evening. As he reached home, the first thing he did was call for his dear Taylor. "Taylor.. Taylor.. " where are you?

He didn't get any answer. He couldn't hold back and rushed to Taylor's room which was open and she was moaning with pleasure. He was shocked to see Taylor in that state.

Taylor was wearing tight red leather lingerie with her bottom open on a pillow wedging her open pussy lips. She was moaning like hell. She was humping the pillow with pleasure. He was aroused and angry at the same time.

He knew she was desperate for his love. But he was not able to give her what she wanted. He was feeling overwhelmed looking at how needy she was. He feebly called out "Taylor.. baby.. Please don't feel this way, love. Please behave."

Taylor looked at him with her hooded eyes and said "It's just a pillow daddy... I'm not even chatting with anyone. I didn't even trouble you for that... Let me feel the pleasure daddy.. Please I'm needy"

Jack doesn't talk much as he closes the door behind going to his room next door. His mind was still stuck in Taylor's room, her erotic posture and seductive red dress doing sinful acts. He could hear all the sounds loud and clear.

She was moaning "Daddy" a lot of times. As though it was a call for him. As though it was on purpose. As though he had to be there and help her with everything. But he controlled himself, but his tears didn't.

He went to his balcony and cried out. His tears fell down silently. He made his mind strong and didn't let his thoughts cloud his mind. He smoked his cigarette to get out of his needs and Taylor's lustful pleas.

Jack just smoked his cigarettes one by one as he was a lot stressed already with Taylor's unruly behavior. He was wondering how he would make his daughter come out of this lust.

When the matter was about him directly. No woman could refuse him.. he knew he was really hot, hotter than any young kid in the block. Sexiest man, woman drool for. He knew how ladies had wet dreams for him and wanted him in many ways.

Now Taylor was no lesser. Her young innocent mind with crazy hormones knows only her father well, to get attracted is no sin. But the way she is attached to him, wanting him more than a father was his limit of getting agitated.

He was brought out of his thoughts when Taylor rushed to him.. in the same clothes with confusion in her mind. Her red dress only goes up to her mid thigh level and crop top holding her bust tight with the same leather in red as bra and panties.

Her inner thighs already smeared with her slick. Jack was weak for her sexual desires, but he was strong in love for her too. She looked like a lost damsel running to be protected.

Jack was stunned looking at her sexy skimpy attire, making him go weak for her. But he didn't even move an inch from his spot. Taylor was alarmed.. "Daddy my back zipper has stuck with my hair, pls help" Now what would the controlled Jack do?

Jack totally understands her pretext.. "You are such a punk Taylor, I'm not helping you out, go get changed in your room love, I'll wait at the balcony" His intention was that Taylor will get changed in her room and get back.

But Taylor immediately stripped her sling on one side, right there. Jack, who had been looking at the sky smoking, knew the hustle she was doing. His mind was wanting to turn back and look at his angelic daughter in her barest minimum.

How he controlled his mind not turning back. But his manhood spoke differently. It was getting bigger and longer, the way Taylor hummed, stripping her clothes. "Daddy" she called louder again.

Jack immediately turned back as though he wanted to devour her hungrily. Taylor was half naked. Her bottom sling was completely open showing her red leather panties. And her top string stuck with her hair.

It was really stuck this time and not a drama like she was trying to create. Jack immediately turned towards the balcony shyly asking "what now Taylor.. Why did you call me when you're not done.. why are you changing in my room.. go to your room now." He chided.

Taylor "I'm not acting up Daddy, my clothes are really tangled up in my hair.. please help me daddy.. should I go out like this instead.. I don't want to trouble you, so I should be going out this way..."

Jack was baffled at that.. "no no wait here, I'll try to do that." He crushed his cigarette butt, coming to her and his hands trembled removing her tangled string. He struggled and his hot breath smelling like cigarettes brushed over Taylor's neckline making her close her eyes and feel his breath.

It's not that Taylor wasn't naked with her dad before, but things were different now. She was always her father's daughter and he did everything for her when she was a child. He has slowly stopped and made her do everything on her own.

When she turned a woman crossing 18 years of age, things changed. He felt different with her, and she was teasing him more unknowingly. They cuddled together to sleep every night. When he slept only with his boxers and she with her panties and only Tee. But things felt hot now.

Jack used to wake up early and he used to have a huge boner touching Taylor's young ass. Her Tee was all up showing her growing breasts supple and fairer than her usual complexion and for a long time he hesitated teaching his daughter to wear bras.

It was a big challenge for him to talk about that to his growing up daughter. When she turned 19 years old She had developed big boobs like older college girls, way bigger than her age.

It was a big risk for him. He used to sleep far away in the same bed unlike before. But things got worse when Taylor used to wake up with wet panties.

Jack who woke up earlier than her knew how she moaned in sleep and how her panties got wet at times. How her hands stroke her tits and handle her slick inside her panties.

Jack slowly made her sleep in a different room which made Taylor silent and arrogant to her father. Until she realized how she feels about him. How she wants him.

Now coming back to the 20 years old Taylor, removing the tangled string, she plopped over his shoulders, snaking her arms around Jack's neck and heaved slowly.

He pulled her close holding her bare ass and took a deep breath saying "Don't be a whore Taylor.. you can't take in your daddy.. you are too innocent for that love. Too delicate for daddy's love".

Jack was hearing the sound of a vibrator, inside her. His hands reach deeper out of curiosity from back reaching her wet cunt with that red panty. He slides his one mid finger into her, removing her vibrator inside. He looks at her lustfully. "Taylor.. what is this.. Why do you need this?"

Taylor "I have nothing else to please me up daddy.. I don't have boys, so I better use toys... I don't have anyone, I don't have 'you' daddy" Jack feels a pinch at this heart. His heart was beating faster and his eyes ate her up whole.

He turned her around facing her back and slowly removing her back side zipper. He whispered close to her ears ``You are going the wrong way Taylor. Doing wrong to seduce your own father.. Beware love.. You have no power to hold me in.. Your petals are too delicate for my sinful, hungry beast below.. Love.. Don't go that way"

But his hands speak differently. His hands wander around her soft ass cheeks and he slowly slides two fingers inside her wet cunt without any warning. She moans hard.

He slides it sensually, slowly making her feel the touch. His lips slowly nuzzle her open neckline and wetness linger over her skin, her lips, her cunt in need with the stimulation of his lips and fingers inside her cunt.

His fingers touching her clits and her whole body shivers in sensation. Their eyes met staring at each other only with lust. He was ready to eat her up like a meal. She was ready to be served as a meal only for him 'her daddy'.

He pushed her aside, feeling guilty of himself. He swings her off the floor, taking her into his arms and taking Taylor to her room. He knew this was all the effect of that red leather lingerie but the person who wore that was sinful.

Taylor was laid on bed with her bare chest holding her gorgeous boobs and her cunt already cummed with slick on her thighs. He leans forward kissing her deep. His tongue was invited immediately inside her cavern and he explored every detail of it.

He took the red dildo beside her and turned it on. He thrust her sensitive cunt with that harshly. He rubbed her clits and pierced the plastic inside... she squirmed with arousal.

He kept rubbing her clenching clits and pressing her nub so softly, but the dildo moved faster than before. Jack roughs the dildo but grazes the nub so smoothly that her orgasm happens sooner than before.

Well, she was always horny for him anyways. Jack was surprised at his own behavior, making her cum effortlessly and pleasing her, and giving into her needs.

Things had changed after that day. Jack got quiet and away from her. Taylor got more open and desperate. Soon there was a night when she took it to higher levels.

Taylor's indulgence grew even hornier day by day. She doesn't take any chances of teasing him, trying to make him her own. Her mere sitting gets erotic showing how much she can widen her legs or how her clits can fold and clench for Jack.

Her just drinking water gets hornier, that she spills on her transparent top showing off her big tits without a bra to Jack's lusty lips. Her bending down doesn't go well without her showing her no panties days of her ass at the back along with deep cleavage and boobs trying to reach the floor at the front to Jack's raging manhood.

Nothing seems normal after that day, Jack's erection was always sore, aching and Taylor's pranks increased day by day. He was having a hard time saving himself from his own seductive daughter who meant the world to him. Soon there was a day when Taylor took all that a level higher.

She was wearing a kinky attire with only nipple holders and body jewelry and fucking herself with the same red 'Dildo' She was basically naked with only harness over her body holding up her huge boobs, highlighting her curves and giving free space to her nipples to swell and be sucked and her pussy to be fucked and abused.

Body harness was looking way too sexy on the sexy angel. Jack was shocked, his manhood screamed to attack the sex goddess. He held the door knob, pressing it hard into his palms controlling both his anger and lust.

Jack shouted ``Taylor.. what are you doing?.." he barged in. Taylor was so lost in lust that her hooded eyes only opened in half saying "Daddyyyy... you came? Now come inside me daddy.. please.. your angel wants you Daddyyyy.. please.." she had no idea what she was talking about.

Jack was so tempted to give her what she wanted. But he loved her more. He loved her deceased mother more. He loved them as the family they were. With Taylor in that seductive nothing it was all at risk.

His pants went tight.. He immediately came to her bed where she fucked herself and he looked at her with lust. Her whole body is needy, her delicate chest carrying boobs that huge. Her waist and navel open to be attacked..

Her thighs spread out showing her pussy shoved in with a red dildo which was making his daughter feel the love she was craving for. He knew it had to be him to devour that vicious beauty in front of him served for him on the golden platter.

Jack couldn't hold back but takes the dildo out of her hands and fucks that inside her all by himself. He slid it harshly as he started to kiss her deep. His bites on her lips were enough proof of how hungry he was for her.

He ate her lips and she snaked her arms around him. He was about to unzip his pants and she moaned saying "Daddy.." he stopped. He realized he's still her daddy. Not anyone else. Jack stopped. His mind pulled back from lust to reality.

He pulled himself away and held her face tight, clenching her jaws roughly.. "Look Taylor.. I'm warning you.. don't play around.. with me.. don't forget that if you are sly, I'm your wicked father even on that.. you can't beat me with that. You better behave, be decent, and be focused on life and future. Don't make me force you to do what I want you to do. Okay.. don't make me unleash my beast pretty.. you are still an angel with all these unholy acts. But I am the devil myself."

Taylor was left all alone on the bed.. wanting for more. She was stopped before her cum.. at the edge.. "So this is what it feels to be left out at the edge, classic edging.. thanks to you daddy" she thought. But she was his daughter Jack's daughter. She knew nothing about backing off.

She knew she would go to extreme ends to get him fuck her deep, hard and rough. Her eyes were tearing up, but her body was tingling to be touched. Soon her eyes lit up again thinking of a horny prank.

Non Existent.

♤♡◇♧