Daddy Dearest Ch. 04

Story Info
Needy Daughter is punished hard by her daddy.
3.3k words
4.05
9.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note - All the characters here are more than 18 years old. This is a fictional Incest story, porn without plot. Nothing here is real life. It's just an imaginary story.

♤♡◇♧

Preface - Extreme love brings in extreme pain.. in this case was the mind more hurt than the body?

Will Jack control himself or will Taylor learn her lessons? What requires extreme punishment, Love or Lust?

**********

Daddy Dearest -4

The exposed brick wall was rubbing against Taylor's smooth skin, when Jack pushed her hands and kissed her deep. She wanted this love from him. He pierced his tongue inside her exploring her warm cavern.

She was so lost that she never realized he had got her arms above pinning her to the wall. Her boobs swelled up, getting aroused and showing her erect buds with sensation.

Jack slid her strap from her shoulders harshly, seeing her huge melons but swallowed a big chunk of her open boobs into his craving mouth. His wet lips swirled across her tits..

She moaned hard, melting within his captivity. Jack bites her nipples so deep and passionately that she was losing her mind. His manhood enjoyed and was throbbing for more.

That mark would last on her for months or longer, she knew. Her thighs rubbed against each other creating friction for her needy cunt, leaking with cum.

Lost and totally heated up with his kiss. He harshly pulls her hands above her head and ties to the wall with the chains behind.

Her hands were cuffed and she realized that only when her hands were unable to reach Jack more. She tried to pull but she couldn't.

She was soon raised above the floor with chains holding her up. Jack pulls her out from the kiss. He smirks like the devil was his slave. He pulls his phone out, going away from her.

Taylor anxiously looks at his broad shoulders, and around the room for what he is up to. He looks at her after the calls. He comes closer, pulls her chin harshly, smacks his lips upon her lips again.

Jack sucks her lips with pressure saying "you'll regret this day Tay.. you will regret that you love me.. I'm evil, Tay. Now you'll know how it feels to wake up the beast."

Soon there was a knock on the door and he walked away. Taylor was left alone in that dim lit room waiting for her daddy, scared and frightened. She was already feeling the bad kind of vibes.

Her tears were running freely, feeling empty and an unknown fear in her mind. The moment the door was open she looked out for her father.

But in came his personal secretary, his personal assistant, his personal trainer, his personal therapist. All mature women in their 40s like Jack.

Taylor knew they were his sluts. She knew how Jack used to find his manly needs satisfied with them. If needed he could have married any of them or liked them. But he never did.

Only for Taylor, his love. She was surprised to see them. It was almost midnight and they were here inside the secret room seeing her like a specimen.

Taylor was bare, with only a gold strap dress, almost naked and felt inhibited with the four sets of eyes looking at her. Soon the door was locked as Jack came in with his shirt buttons open and looking hot as ever.

Taylor shouted "Daddy.. what are you doing.. Please help me out of these chains. Please remove these cuffs daddy." wriggling herself to free up.

Jack looked at her with no feelings. He only said "you're trying to be a slut Tay.. a whore for me.. now see what my whores need to do for me.. you wanted to watch porn and you watched your friends sexing up right.. You know, like live porn?.. now watch that from the experts Tay.. watch it carefully love. You want to learn how to please me.. learn that, see for yourself my sweet little sluttttt" he ponders over her lips harshly sucking them again.. not allowing her to talk.

When she closed her eyes responding to his kisses, She felt a cold metal run through her body from her bottom dress hem to the top of her neck. He leaves her back. And her dress falls off her to the floor.

Taylor realizes she is fully naked now. Her gold strap dress was cut into halves. Because it was a thick accessory, she had not worn any insides, trying to trap her daddy with that.

So her half open boobs sprung out free and hung over her slender figure like huge melons. Her fragile body hung from the wall anchor making her body curves look even more ravishing.

Her boobs, round and curvy with fresh marks done by her lovely daddy, could make anyone lust for her. Taylor's freshly out cum on her pussy lips slowly dripping down her thighs would want anyone to lick and keep her dry.

Jack was no exception. His pants had a huge bulge and he was ready to pound that inside his sinful daughter, Tay, make her moan under him. Make her feel his hard cock drilling into her hole.

But he hid that inside the bottom of his heart as ever, and decided to ram himself inside any other needy pussy, but never his beloved Tay for that matter..

Jack had different plans for her now. She was all open to the guests in front of her. Looking at her like she was a toy. Each of them had four different expressions.

One with lust, one with anger, one with disgust, one with sympathy. She was confused about what was happening and scared for what could happen now.

Jack, looking at his daughter keenly, removes his own shirt. His finely toned body was on display for all the mature women there including his young daughter who was chained to the wall, all naked.

He gestures to the four ladies and they start removing their worn clothes. One by one they peel off their clothes. By this time Taylor knew what Jack was up to.

She never anticipated this. She never wanted her daddy to sex anyone else other than her or her mother. The four ladies were seductive inside wearing slutty attire.

They all had different types of kinky inners. Harness, body jewelry, leather, piercings, tattoos, what not. They were literally looking like sluts. "Do I look the same when I wear all of these?" Taylor thought.

Taylor's heart was feeling the pain which Taylor's body was not. Jack moves to the bed and his four sluts move with him. They hover over him.

One in red, one in blue, one in white, one in black.. all wore slutty attire making Taylor shy of her doings earlier. Is this the way she behaved? she thought.

As her Daddy laid down on bed one of them went to his right, one of them to his left, one to his down, one to his top. Positioning themselves all around her Daddy.

Her Daddy held two of the boobs, one each to his left and right. He pulled their tits right in front of Taylor. The one at the bottom started grinding on his lap and the other started kissing him at the top.

"Daddyy.. Please stop.. don't do this to me daddy.. pls daddy.." Taylor screamed.

None of them listened. Jack whispered something to two of them.

They just smirked like him and came away from him, towards Taylor. One of them who had looked at Taylor with lust came to her and moved her fingers in a smooth line on her jawline.. saying "fierce, are you.. just like him"..

She smacked her lips over Taylor's collar bones.. sucking her off.. her Daddy opened his eyes looking straight at Taylor. The one down was grinding on him and he pushed her aside standing in front of the bed.

The one who looked at Taylor with disgust came over to her. She was his personal secretary -Karen, with blue lingerie.. Lacey, transparent, her boobs were big like Taylor's..

All of them had big boobs like Taylor. She pulled Taylor's thighs apart and was helped by the woman who was giving her wet patches.. She was -Loren Jack's personal assistant, with white lace lingerie.

Loren and Karen were in a relationship and pleased Jack whenever he wanted. He was the only man they preferred in their lesbian sex. But looking at Taylor now.. They were filled with lust for the honey tanned beauty.

Jack, who was in front of the bed standing now, was lustfully seeing his daughter's so so so so unholy sight, right now. Chained to the ceiling.. legs pulled apart with cuffs.

How easy she was to be abused now, by his own sluts. He was hurting within but wanted Taylor to learn the lesson. But he couldn't take his eyes off her.

His other two toys.. the one who got on her knees his personal trainer - Ruby.. with red leather nipple cover and harness. She had such a toned body.

Jack was a fitness freak and apart from his master trainer, Ruby was the one who helped him train everyday. With fitness and his manhood. She had started sucking him off and Jack was clenching his jaws feeling that.

Jack gestures to Loren and Karen with his fingers and they move their arms, clasping Taylor's body, like Taylor was a bud and they were the petals.

Jack was soon covered from Taylor's view, as Taylor closed her eyes filled with tears, in sensation of the touches by Loren and Karen. Both of them had started kissing her deep all over her chest.

Each of them took her bulging boobs into their mouths and sucked it hard. Their hands roamed around her body pressing her waist and curves as they needed.

They licked each side of her armpits and created goosebumps down her skin. They sucked her boobs even harder as she screamed, harder than she could bear.

Taylor closed her eyes in pain and screamed with sensation running over her skin.. "noooooo.. please let me go... Daddy pls.. let me go.. please Daddy.. '' Her eyes were shut but tears ran freely.

Jack, who had tears in his eyes, was soon kissed by his Personal therapist - Daisy, the one who was looking at Taylor with empathy, the one with black netty lingerie and had bigger boobs than Taylor..

She had more boobs in her whole body. Her erect buds were poking out of the netted bralette she was wearing. She was lactating as she was on pills for milking, more for Jack's liking and an exception for her.

She had come across Jack now and kissed him, though Jack kissed her, his eyes flickered a bit and looked at Taylor again, not losing eye contact with his world, his life, Taylor.

Taylor was still feeling the two women Karen and Loren sucking her boobs as Jack also started kneading Daisy's bigger boobs.. As Loren and Karen kneaded Taylor's supple breasts.. Jack started kneading Daisy's huge melons, milking them harshly.

Taylor was not able to move.. Her legs were wide apart, and Karen and Loren slowly roamed their hands over her wet pussy. Taylor shivered in sensation and Jack's eyes roamed along with their hands over Taylor's skin and body.

He thrusts his hips to Ruby's mouth, as Loren and Karen slid their hands inside Taylor's pussy. They felt how wet she was even in this hard situation.

Loren moved away and brought a few things towards Taylor. She had a pink vibrator dildo and gave a beaded butt plug to Karen. They were toys Taylor hadn't tried so far.

By this time Taylor knew what was going to happen. Karen pulled the chains holding Taylor ahead and she moved forward. Taylor was pulled to bend a little and her butt was jutting out.

Her boobs hanging and her hands still tied upwards and legs stretched even more apart. Karen went behind Taylor and put a gag on Taylor's mouth.

Taylor was crying but no one listened to her. Especially her Daddy Dearest. Jack also made Ruby bend on the floor facing Taylor, and Ruby's ass facing Jack.

Daisy was rubbing her huge boobs onto his open chest kissing him. When Karen adjusted the beaded butt plug Loren also removed the pink dildo.. checked it for the right start.

Looking at that, Jack stroked his rock hard erection, pumping it for a few times. As Loren fiercely inserted the pink dildo inside Taylor, she screamed. Jack rams his hard cock inside Ruby's ass simultaneously.

Loren put that on high already that Taylor shivered with sensation and voice mumbled to free her. Jack's eyes stood on every tear of Taylor. All her skin was smoothly grazed by his fierce eyes.

He thrusts his hard erection inside Ruby's ass, which was used to his cock ramming into her many times. Just like how Loren fucks Taylor's needy cunt with the dildo, Jack thrusts his hard cock into Ruby's used hole. Loren moved it smooth.. making Taylor shiver.

Jack too moved his cock smooth and Ruby enjoyed it, moaning a seductive "ugggmmmm.. aahgghhh.." Jack's eyes stayed glued to Taylor even then..

Taylor was in tears, her gag was not allowing her to speak. But her hurt was seen clearly in her eyes.. and a lot more in Jack's eyes, who was hurting more than her probably.

Loren and Karen started sucking Taylor's still erect buds, kneading her huge mounds. Jack too started kneading Daisy's bigger boobs just like how Taylor was going through.

The moment Karen bit Taylor's nipples.. Jack instinctively had a "NOO".. all of them looked at him, and said "Sorry master" Jack clenched his jaws bringing himself back.. realizing that this was his plan, not theirs.

Jack softly gestured "Don't mark my doll, my angel will be marked only by..." he couldn't continue after that. Jack was lost in Taylor's pain and her pleas, but he didn't stop.

He gestures to all of them to continue. Loren and Karen looked at each other and kissed each other deeply and got back to Taylor's boobs in one hand and fucking her with dildo with the other.

Seeing the chances, Karen bent Taylor a little more, making her butts jut out. She applied some lubricant on the longer beaded butt plug and slowly inserted it into Taylor's behind.

Taylor shook her head pleading "Noo".. again there was none who heard her. Jack had his eyes locked on Taylor, as she was begging to be set free.

Daisy who was behind Jack came in front of Jack and squeezed her bulky boobs to Jack's toned abs. Milk was just oozing out of her huge globes over Jack's own man nipples.

He inserted his two fingers harshly into Daisy's wet pussy making her lose her focus and moan in pleasure saying "uuuugggghhh Master".

Jack kept thrusting into Ruby's ass, as Taylor was pleading to be free of the vibrating Dildo inside her stimulated pussy and aching ass hole with the plug. Not to mention two mature ladies sucking her body like she was an orange.

Karen and Loren enjoyed the way Taylor cried in pain and kept abusing her boobs. Tears rolled out heavily. So was Jack's desires. He kept on abusing Ruby's ass raw, when she moaned and cried with pain.

Daisy was inserted hard with a new dildo to match Taylor's own fucking dildo. Jack was abusing both their holes but more with Taylor's muffled cries.

Taylor couldn't take in that much sensation and she has started releasing her precum. Which slowly dripped like beads on her inner thighs and her foreheads were adorned with beads of sweat and her eyes with beads of tears.

Jack had his tears controlled but anyone could tell that his red eyes were painful just like his heavy heart right now, looking at his daughter in pain like that.

Taylor was abused a lot more, thrust and ruined and Jack's eyes stood by Taylor's cries and leaking cum making him aggressively abuse his sex toys Ruby and Daisy.

Taylor cummed hard with a fierce cry echoing in that empty room. Jack pulls out of Ruby to show his throbbing cock to his own darling daughter.. and she continues cumming even more, looking lustily at him.

He pumped it a few more times as he shot in ropes of cum in front of Taylor longing for him as always. This was so erotic for her mind and heart.

Both of them were panting heavily but his sluts were not pleasured by their master. He locked his eyes at Taylor again saying "round One Darling".

Taylor wasn't able to cry, beg, or even speak out. She just turned her head vigorously saying "Noooo" trying to free herself from the chains.

But Jack only smirked like his usual evil glimpse and keenly looked at his daughter's mesmerizing beauty. Jack knew how beautiful she was since her adult days had added extra beauty to her...

He had seen her turn from a cute little baby into a ravishing diva. He had seen her giggling days to her lusty lip bites. He knew how her breasts had grown into the huge globes now.

How her cunt had cummed for the very first time. How her walls clenched for his own cock, he knew all of that. But never did he once want to give her what she wanted and what she needed.

And now he has planned further to put her into the right place "Round Two of Evil Lust."

Jack had enough... it was show time... he gazed at Taylor with wants and lust... his daughter always asked him to make her capable enough for him ...

And today he would show her what it meant to satisfy his desire... his lust... his hunger... even if it meant going overboard or hurting her for a while.

He would show today that he doesn't spare his sluts.... That when he fucks them, they will be in no position to walk for weeks or lust for anyone else or take in anyone else after that....

He then signaled his sex slaves to get in position.... Loren laid down on bed huffing in despair for his rock hard dick and Karen sat down on her such that her pussy was right in front of her master.

They were ready to get abused by Jack... while Daisy and Ruby laid down on either side of Loren and arched their boobs upwards for Jack to play and ruin their nipples...

Jack turned and saw Taylor who was standing with tears and disgust but she still had lust seen in her eyes only for her daddy dearest... this would break her... he knew, but it was an evil necessity....

Jack sexily went towards Taylor and looked deep into her tearing eyes.. his red eyes spoke the same hurt. He was as hurt as Taylor was.

Jack kissed her luscious lips, inhaled her fragrance and was about to give her a hickey but stopped himself while Taylor could feel it... He controlled his actions.

She was sad that her daddy didn't mark her as his... a clear warning stating that she can never be his... but soon Jack dipped his face in her hair and kissed the crook of her neck claiming his love to her...

Jack says with hurt "This is my love for you Tay, but now you'll see the real devil" and smirked evilly... before moving away from her now, he kissed her boobs gently.

Jack then bent down to her pussy and licked her pre cum for the first time, now. This made Taylor close her eyes in pleasure feeling pleased in between this torture.

But Jack stopped at this and went towards the bed where his sluts were hungrily waiting for him, leaving Taylor behind literally hanging in between and wanting for more...

Non Existent.

♤♡◇♧