Daddy Finds Another Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent games can lead to some very interesting places...
1.1k words
4.22
8.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, like my first description/story, it is true. Though again names and small inconsequential details have been changed to keep anonymity. I'm going to attempt to put this in more of a story format though. Please feel free to let me know any criticisms/critiques/kudos. Without further ado my Little Ones here is,

DADDY FINDS ANOTHER

--------------------------------------------------------

The alert on my phone chirped again. Looking at it I'd saw that she had played again. She had become pretty responsive to every move I'd made and it seemed that no matter what time of day, she'd play within 5 minutes.

It was one of those Words with Pals, Words with Random People, Words with, well you get the picture...

It had started off as a random quick match. The first game went as they do, play a word, wait, then play off of their word. Rinse and repeat.

She was smart and if I hadn't gotten lucky at the very end she would have beaten me. So immediately once our first game was finished she requested a rematch.

I'd sent a quick "GG" in the games chat. (Good Game)

Her reply, "Very Good."

The second game started out the same as the previous, she was quite a match-up, and intelligence is a major turn on to me. Plus her profile pic showed a gal with some amazing greenish/blue eyes of which I could never really recall seeing that sort of hue before. My letters allowed me to build onto her previous word N A I L-

L U S T.

Smiling at that word I wondered if she would see how both of those words held some delicious meanings. Within thirty seconds I was pretty sure I'd received my answer.

Building off of my word she created, T E M P T I N G. My eyes went wide, not only because she'd used all seven of her letters and gotten a bonus for that, but her quick chat emoji of a semi colon and parenthesis forming a winking face.

"Well now, that is quite interesting" I'd thought to myself. Building off of her word I decided to keep with the spirit of the game within a game we'd started to see where it led.

L I C K I N G - was my almost immediate play. I decided to add my own winky face but with the tongue sticking out. (Juvenile, yes. But I thought it would leave zero doubt on where my mind had turned also.)

And so the game went. We really didn't chat much other than a lol or random faces. Taking the game into a contest of how to keep the double entendres going.

After the end of our second game I decided, fuck it and sent her a message.

"Thank you for the entertainment, I enjoyed playing with you and seeing how many words we could use that had all the extra meanings."

She immediately replied, "what ever do you mean?"

Followed quickly with a row of winky faces.

-----------------------

We ended up chatting more and more on the game rather than any actual playing of said game. Eventually we decided to exchange our social media info.

She lived "across the pond" where queens sit in their palaces and they drank tea and ate crumpets. (What is a crumpet anyway?)

We chatted constantly. Sharing everything. Her marriage she was toward the end of, her kids being almost of age to start college. And the struggles in mine, staying only for my child. We'd chat about anything and everything. It was a friendship, with very strong undercurrents of a sexual nature.

Eventually our chats turned to what sort of things we were into sexually. She mentioned that her best friend had just recently asked her if she would like to join her and her significant other for a threesome.

"I had seriously been considering it, as she's got the greatest set of knockers I'd ever seen" she told me.

I could imagine her saying that with what I imagined was a very delicious proper British accent.

"And, are you?" I replied?

"I don't think so. I think I'd like to see where this is going with this American chap I'd just started talking to goes," was her reply.

"Well now... I'd like to see where this is going with this sweet English muffin I'm chatting with also," I said to her. "But I'm not sure if she is into the same sort of thing as I am."

"Ohhh really? Do tell," she said.

"If you insist," I replied. "You see, I am very much into being a Dominant and my current situation isn't conducive for that. I've been searching for a gal who would like to give up all control to me. No, not in all facets in life. Not always at least, but who trusts me enough to cede all power to me."

"And if you did find this gal, what would be some of the things you'd like to be in control of," she asked.

"I would love to own her. I would like to buy her a necklace, and whenever she wore it that was her way of telling me that she would follow my every instruction. Without question."

"Trust is a huge turn on for me," I explained.

"I see. And if it ever got to be too much," she asked.

"We would establish our own rules, safeword and all," I explained. "Though if she is even thinking of saying that word while we are together, then I feel like I'd already failed in my duties of owning her trust."

"Ask me," she said. "I don't know how, I don't know why, but I trust you. It is soooooo crazy, but I trust you more than I've ever trusted anyone. If you tell me to hop on the next flight and come to you, I will."

"I am very honored," I told her. "Send me your address..."

About 10 days later she sent me a text early in the morning.

"Daddy, THANK YOU!" she said. "THANK YOU, THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!!!!"

"You got mail today I take it," already knowing that the package had been delivered.

She sent me a picture. Around her sweet delicate neck was a platinum chain, with a small circle attached to it.

She had accepted her collar.

"I want to see it on you without any pesky clothes," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy," came her response. "I will always do as you say..."

-------------------------------

(This concludes the first chapter of my very true story. I will start the next chapter soon, and share what has happened since she accepted her collar. And I will share with you all what our future plans include.) ((Maybe, if you're lucky.)) 😉