Daddy had a Long Day

Story Info
Daddy takes his frustrations out on Babygirl.
1.8k words
4.27
13.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be kind to me, this is my first attempt at anything like this.

***

I stirred from my sleep when the door slammed, followed by familiar footsteps around the kitchen. I listened intently as he went straight to the liquor cabinet, slammed a glass on the counter, and as I knew from many times watching him do so, he poured himself a glass of whiskey.

"Uh oh," I thought, frozen in bed, "He had a bad day."

I just stayed in bed. I knew he would come find me sooner or later.

I was just drifting in and out of sleep again when I heard him slip in the bedroom door. Fear and anticipation made my stomach churn and my pussy drip while I listened to him take his boots, pants, and shirt off.

I felt him climb into bed with me, and with tenderness in his touch, he pulled me into him, and pressed his hard dick into my lower back. He slid his arm under me and wrapped it around my hips, pressing himself more forcefully onto me, and the other hand slipped slowly up my body, starting at my hip, over my stomach, over my hard nipples, all the way up to wrap that hand around my throat. He kissed my shoulder and gracefully forced his other hand between my legs, finding that sticky sweet spot with almost no resistance.

I shuddered, and instinctively bucked against his hips, immediately and entirely on fire. I whimpered as he rubbed slow circles over my clit, teasing me so cruelly as his grip tightened on my throat.

It felt like an eternity, his fingers slowly driving me over the edge, his fingers tight around my neck, rubbing my butt against his cock, when he bit my shoulder and whispered in my ear: "Are you ready Babygirl? I'm not gonna hold back this time, I need an outlet, and I need you to be a good girl for me."

I whimpered in affirmation, and he released my throat. As I choked and coughed, trying to get my breath back, he squeezed my tit hard, and said "Are you sure, Kitten? You can say no, and I will find another outlet. I won't be hurt."

I gasped at the sudden pain of his grip, and sighed as it blossomed into a dull ache in my tummy, flames further fed by the continuous slow circles he made with his thumb on my swollen button.

I finally managed to pull words out of the soup he'd made from my brain: "Yes, Daddy. I want you to use me, I am yours."

He traced a circle around my nipple with his thumb, then gripped it hard. "Good girl. Now stay still while Daddy gets what he needs."

He pulled away all at once, leaving me gasping and my pussy throbbing.

"Sit up", I heard from behind me, and I immediately obeyed. He draped my favorite pale pink satin scarf over my eyes and tied it firmly behind my head, then pulled something over my head. I struggled to stay still as he pulled and tugged at the fabric over my titties. After some time, he took me by the throat and pulled me to the floor, commanding me to stand. He pulled something else over my head, but this time tugged it past my chest, down to my waist. When he was done, he slid his finger into my wet slit, curling his finger into my g-spot, hitting it rhythmically. A moan escapes my lips and before I know it, I'm on the floor, holding my face.

"Did I ask your opinion, slut?"

Tears welled. I shook my head, only to feel Daddy's hot palm on impact once more.

"Use your words, you dumb whore. I won't ask again."

I hung my head, cheeks burning in embarrassment. I should know better, "No, Daddy, you didn't ask me for my opinion."

"That's a good whore. When are you allowed to share your voice?"

"Only when it's asked for."

"Attagirl. Get up", he said, gripping my hair and forcing me to my feet.

"Whose pussy is this", he growled, forcing his fingers inside me.

"Yours, sir", I said, struggling to keep my pleasure silent.

He turned me around and shoved my face into the mattress, and pulled my hips so that my ass was in the air. "Don't move", he commanded, and left me, ass up, pussy exposed and quivering. I wondered how long I'd be exposed like this, and it was almost long enough to make me worry when I felt his cool, wet fingers swipe up my slit, and then the cool, familiar metal of my favorite princess plug pressed against my hole. I felt the pressure and the small "pop" I knew so well as my asshole adjusted to the plug.

"Stay there", he said once more, and I felt something new being pushed into my pussy. My plug pushed the part of it that was inside me against my g-spot and held it there, while the external piece of it laid on my swollen clit.

All at once he backed off, giving me no instruction or warning, letting my anticipation build until it was burning. A long moment ensued before he landed a loud slap on my ass, which almost caught me off guard enough to yelp. Almost.

"Good girl. I'm going to torture you tonight. Is that acceptable to you?"

"Yes, sir. I am yours to use."

"That's a good answer, Babygirl. If it's too much, let me know."

"Yes, sir."

All at once, the new toy started vibrating. The delicious, intense pleasure built the flames in my tender, sensitive cunt until I thought I could no longer handle it.

I didn't dare ask to cum. Daddy's rule is that every time I ask if I can cum, he adds 30 seconds to a timer that he starts at his will. When he first made this rule, I asked him to allow me to cum so many times I had to wait 20 minutes after he thought I was ready!

I bit my lip until it bled trying to be quiet, I squirmed, I bucked, I couldn't breathe, until Daddy finally placed his hand on the small of my back and said "It's okay, princess. Let it out. Don't cum, but make some noise for Daddy."

I let out a frustrated scream as I bucked my hips, whimpering and moaning and panting, trying so hard to control myself.

Daddy gripped my hair and put me on my back, and as he turned the vibration as high as it would go, he gripped my throat.

"Do you want to cum for Daddy, princess?"

"YES oh god please Daddy-" I stopped abruptly as he slapped me.

"Have some dignity, slut. Ask me nicely." He gripped my throat again, released, and slid his hand down to my tit.

"Please may I cum for you, Daddy?"

He slapped my tit and twisted my nipple. "Again."

"Please Daddy, may I be allowed to cum?" The urgency seeped into my voice; I was dangerously close to losing control.

"Why should I?"

"Because this worthless slut lives to please you."

"Good answer, darlin'. Not yet."

I groaned in frustration, struggling to keep control of my impending orgasm.

Daddy gripped my hair and shoved me to the floor. "Ungrateful slut", he spat, "open your mouth."

I obeyed instantaneously, and he shoved his cock in my mouth to the base. I relaxed my throat just in time for him to ram his full length in it, and then pull back out to just the tip.

"You know better than to think you can cum before me." He rammed his girthy, delicious cock back into my throat with little hesitation.

"You're gonna milk every drop from this dick before you get to cum tonight, and that's a fact", he grunted, gripping my hair to force himself further into my mouth.

My eyes rolled back, all three holes filled, enjoying the vibrator's assault on my pleasure spots. Daddy gripped my throat and my hair simultaneously and I could feel him stiffen and finally release his load down my throat. I swallowed every drop, and like the good, insatiable slut I am, licked him clean. When he was done, he threw me back on the bed and shoved my face back down into the mattress. I felt him remove my plug, and then roughly shove his cock into my ass. He wrapped his hand around my throat and forcefully fucked my ass, using my throat to pull me back onto him.

I cried out, muffled by the mattress, trying to relax my hole enough to take him. As I relaxed and adjusted around his member, my cries of pain turned to moans, and I gripped the sheets. As he fucked me, I rocked my hips back into his, and I could no longer tell where my body ended and his began.

He pulled out and rolled me over, yanking the toy out of my cunt. My clit twitched, and my lips were swollen and absolutely soaked. He shoved two fingers into my swollen pussy and asked, "Whose dripping wet cunt is this?"

Breathlessly, I replied, "Yours and only yours, Daddy."

"Good answer, bitch." He slid his dick back in my ass, and shoved his wet fingers into my mouth. "Clean yourself off of me, you filthy whore. I don't want your disgusting juices all over me."

I sucked his fingers clean, desperate to please him.

"You still want to cum?"

"Yes please, sir", I panted.

He fucked my ass slowly as he said, "Rub your cunt like the dirty little slut you are. Get yourself close, but if you cum without my permission, you'll regret it."

"Yes Daddy", I said, rubbing my clit. "Am I allowed to play with my titties?"

"Yes, Kitten. Whatever it takes for you to edge."

As I played with myself, he pushed my knees up to my shoulders and fucked me to my limits. I screamed and sobbed, and it lasted for what felt like forever. All at once he groaned, and when I felt him fill me with his hot, sticky cum, he shouted "Now, Babygirl, cum for me!"

I rubbed my clit furiously and released just as he pushed his fingers into my used cunt, tapping my g-spot and forcing my orgasm to continue until I finally went limp. Aftershocks rippled through my body and made my walls twitch.

He slid out of me and held me close while I sobbed into his chest.

"Did I do good, Daddy?"

"You did so good, Babygirl. Do you want to sleep now?"

"Yes please, Daddy."

So we laid there, him stroking my hair and whispering sweet things in my ear. He held me close and I felt so safe, and so warm, and so needed.