Daddy, his girl, and her friend…

Story Info
Threes one with daddy, stepdaughter, and got friend.
998 words
4.14
11.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor's wife, Stacy was out of town on business, so it was really just him and his stepdaughter, Candace in the house for a few days. Candace was 18 and easy on the eyes. Victor often had dirty thoughts but never got the vibe that she was interested. One night, Candace invited her friend Veronica over to spend the night.

Victors mouth almost dropped as she walked in. She was a bombshell. She had shiny dark hair, big breasts, perfect features, long black hair, he instantly imagined him bending her over the couch and fucking her.

Much later, Veronica decided to stay the night and share a bed with Candace.

In the middle of the night, victor was restless thinking of the two of them lying next to each other sleeping. His cock was hard and he just had to know.

He quietly approached and gently opened the door. They were both sleeping soundly, both just in panties, both with their breasts exposed.

At first he stood afar looking at the two of them and stroking his throbbing cock. He pushed the envelope and sat on the bed next to Veronica and swept her hair out of her face and away from her neck. He slipped his hand over her perky breast, gently running his finger around her nipple and feeling it become erect. She sighed and woke up to see Victor, surprised at first.

Victor pressed one finger to his lips to quiet her and stroked his cock with his other hand. Victoria looked at him stroking his cock which was quite large and but her bottom lip. Victor looked at her and tan his hand through her hair, gently guiding her mouth to his cock.

She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and slowly took more of him in by gently pressing her head down further and further.

Her wet mouth felt amazing. She gaged and gasped but went right back to sucking. Victor slid his hand down her back and over hear ass. He was able to slide two fingers in and out of her perfect pussy aggressively, feeling her get wetter and wetter.

But she was also getting louder and louder. He stopped her and told her she has to be quiet. "You want me to eat that pussy baby? She nodded. "Then you have to be quiet so you don't wake up Candace.

Veronica laid back and Victor pulled down her panties. Her pretty pussy was bare and smooth and pink. He started my gently tracing his fingers around her clit. He placed his face in front of hers and whispered, "am I your first?" As he slid two fingers slowly into her. She looked up at him, doe eyed, and nodded. He smiled and lowered himself to her clit and gently started licking and sucking. Her body's response let him know he was getting her close but she was getting loud again.

He crawled on top of her and tightly placed a hand over her mouth as she used his other to guide his thick cock into her pure untouched, tight pussy.

"Ffuuucckkk" he groaned quietly. She was so tight, so wet, and untouched. She threw her head back and moaned as she felt him give her every inch. Even with his hand over his mouth her moans woke Candace.

"What the fuck are you doing daddy??

Victor and Veronica did not stop. Candace watched for a moment and then decided to join in by sliding her hands down her belly and the played with Veronica's clit. Victor's heart raced.

As Candace developed he had certainly found her attractive. But never imagined this would happen.

"I think she should ride your cock daddy."

She pulled out of her and got onto his back. Candace took him into her mouth and licked all of her juices off him. She then held his cock at its base and gestured for Veronica to ride him. She guided his cock in and

She moaned as he filled her.

Candace straddled victors face and he held onto her as he swirled his tongue around her clit and let her grind against her face.

"Oh God daddy...." She whispered breathlessly. Both girls were getting close to orgasms as their panting and moaning became more intense. Candace ground against his face harder as she came and fluid gushed about his face. He felt the walls around his cock pulse as veronica screamed that she was cumming.

"Is it my turn daddy? I want you to fuck me too." Candace pleaded

Victor instructed both of them to get on all fours with their asses to him next to each other. He fingered Veronica's pussy as he slid his throbbing cock into Candace's tight pussy for the first time.

"Mmmmmm you're so big daddy. Is my pussy nice and tight for you?"

Victor groaned as he slid in and out of her. "Yeah baby girl, you're so tight."

Veronica and Candace's kissed and played with each other's clits as Victor fucked Candace slowly, taking his time.

"Can it be my turn again?" Veronica asked seductively. Victor slipped his cock out of Candace and straight into Veronica who gasped and moaned.

Candace repositioned her self to lay with her legs spread in front of Veronica so she could eat her pussy while her daddy was railing her friend.

Veronica buried her face in Candace's pussy and licked and sucked her clit while Candace moaned and looked up into her stepdads eyes.

"You like this daddy? Are we good girls?" Victor groaned and could not contain himself much longer. "Yes baby you're both being such good girls for me."

As Veronica brought Candace to a trembling orgasm, Victor started pounding Veronica until she screamed that she was cumming again.

He instructed the girls to get on their knees in front of him and he sprayed his hot cum over both their faces as they opened their mouths obediently.

"Goooood girls..."