Daddy Knows Me Best Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheeky little sub learns how to be good for her Daddy.
861 words
4.23
13.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all lay there in a hot sweaty pile and she moaned as Daddy began to pull his cock out of her ass.

"You better clench your hole tight. My sub doesn't waste a drop of her Daddy's cum." He said and gestured for me to come and kneel at the end of the bed, next to him.

I climbed off the bed and kneeled next to Daddy. I looked up at him and he came closer, keeping eye contact with me as he lifted his softening cock to my mouth.

"Clean Daddy's cock little one but be gentle. It's sensitive."

My eyes went wide and I blushed deep red. Daddy placed a hand on the back of my head and his eyes glimmered knowing I was battling to obey his command.

"You know the rules little girl. Your job is to clean Daddy's cock. Don't make Daddy ask twice."

I opened my mouth to make a sassy remark but Daddy saw his opportunity and pushed his cock into my mouth. I shook my head and whimpered but eventually stopped resisting and started sucking softly. Tasting her juices and Daddy's cream. Daddy moaned softly and his cock twitched in my mouth.

"Mmm good girl. You like being Daddy's filthy little girl don't you?"

I nodded as Daddy stroked my hair and after a minute more of sucking, Daddy pulled me away from his cock.

"Now look here sweetheart." Daddy said as he pointed at her well used ass that was presented so nicely in front of us. "That hole needs cleaning to. You don't ever waste Daddy's cum do you?"

I whimpered and blushed, "no Daddy. Good girls never waste Daddy's cum."

Daddy smacked her ass and said, "I think I want you to sit on her face. That way we can make sure my little fuck doll gets all of Daddy's load from your ass."

She moved to the side and Daddy lifted me up and flat into the middle of the bed. She then climbed over me and placed her ass just above my face. I closed my eyes in shock and embarrassment.

"Awh little girl. Don't you want to clean Daddy's cum out?" Daddy teased me and rubbed my leg as he sat on the end of the bed.

"She did you a favour princess - it's only fair you return it."

Just like that she relaxed her asshole and Daddy's cum started to drip down into my mouth. At first I wriggled my head to try and escape from the thick gooey mess but her legs tightened slightly around my face.

"Keep still slut. Just start licking. The more you resist the longer I'll have to sit here." She chuckled and groaned. "Mmmm here comes more."

I sucked and swallowed all of Daddy's cream as it came out of her well used ass. She moaned and I saw her fingers come down and she started playing with her clit.

Daddy licked his lips. "Good girl princess. Suck all of Daddy's load out while she plays with her horny cunt."

I nodded and started sucking and licking. Tasting more and watching this girl own her body and use it how she wanted it to be used.

Daddy stood over the both of us and watched two sluts enjoying one another. His cock twitched as it began to harden slightly - wanting more of his toys to use and dominate. Daddy pushed her down slightly so her ass rested further down on my face. I licked and sucked, slurping loudly as I cleaned Daddy's cum up and out of her. My tongue switched between her pussy and her ass and her fingers increased speed as she got closer to reaching an orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes... I'm gonna cum you little slut!" She screamed and moaned as she continued to ride my face.

I licked as deep as I could and tasted her pussy juices mixed with Daddy's cum. I reached up with two fingers and rubbed her swollen wet pussy lips.

"Please Miss can I finger you so you cum?" I asked in between licks, her ass muffling my voice slightly.

"Yes you slut. Finger my cunt so I can squirt into your mouth."

I moaned and obeyed eagerly. My fingers curving in her cunt, touching her G spot and bringing her to the edge.

"Good girl princess. Eat that cunt and help her cum. Make Daddy proud sweetheart." Daddy said as he began to stroke his cock whilst watching intently.

My tongue pushed deep into her asshole and that's all it took. She gasped and moaned, her legs clenching around my head. I squealed and felt her cum drip down my lips and chin. I felt her body shake in pleasure and exhaustion. Her hips slowly coming to a stop as she let the last of the orgasm ripple through her body.

"What a good little slut you've trained." She said to Daddy.

"Mmm... you hear that little one? You've been a very good girl."

I lay there in a daze and felt my body tingle with excitement. Turns out I could be good; every now and then.