Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Max learns he really is Samantha's Daddy.
2.4k words
4.46
18.2k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam stood in the break room with a cup of coffee in her hand. Friday morning meetings were going on around the office, so she was mostly on her own. Her thoughts weren't on work though, they were on the man who would be bedding her later that night. She closed her eyes and imagined the different positions he would be taking her in, the pleasure he would give her. "Daddy!" a small female voice broke her train of thought. She turned to see a young girl about 6 running into the arms of one of her coworkers. "Mommy wanted to surprise you." she said handing him a bag.

"Thank you." he smiled at Sam and walked away with his wife and daughter. Her stomach ached.

She turned and put the cup down. "Sam?" She heard Max call out from the breakroom doorway. She turned to look at him. "Are you ok?" he asked. She forced a smile and nodded. "I need you to come to my office. I have contracts I need to sort out, file and get sent out." he said still looking at her. He entered the room, closed the door and made his way to her. He should do this in his office, but something was wrong with her. "Baby girl, what is wrong with you?" he asked. Being this close to her was making him wish the day was done.

Samantha shook her head. "It's nothing really." she said. She rinsed the coffee cup and set it to dry in the dish drainer. She turned to find him still there. "Really Max." she said with a soft smile.

"Samantha." he said in a firm Dad tone. The look on his face told her he wasn't letting it go.

"This isn't a conversation for the work break room." she said. He moved out of her way and made a hand movement to let her know she needed to head to his office. She crossed the room to the door, opened it and walked the hallway to his office. Any one not in a meet was watching her and Max. There were whispers. She entered his office.

He promptly shut the door and closed the blinds. "What is the problem, Samantha?" he asked sitting in the chair before her.

"I have to tell you something. It's gonna change things." she said. Her lip quivered. "My mother," she took a deep breath. "My Mother is Kathrin Mills." she said.

Max took a breath. He hadn't heard that name in almost 20 years. She had been the love of his young life. Her family stole away in the night, never told him she was leaving. He looked at her. "And?" he said.

"You're my," She looked at him. "You're my Father Max." she said.

He was dumb founded. He sat there contemplating the words that she had just spoken. He looked at her. He got up and grabbed his car keys. He grabbed her arm and marched her out of his office. He pulled her all the way through the building, out to his car. He opened the passenger side door and waited for her to get in. He then walked around to the driver's side, got in, slammed the door, started the car, then peeled out of the parking lot. He looked at her. Her face showed the fear she had at the moment. He weaved in and out of lanes, as he sped to the small home, he had her living in. He pulled into the driveway. He stopped the car, turned it off and went into the house leaving the front door open.

Sam got out of the car and followed him inside. She shut the door, turned to enter the living room, only to find him towering over her.

Max touched her face. He was torn. He wanted to snatch her up in his arms, hold her, tell her she would never again want for anything. That he, as her father would make sure she was well taken care of. But then there was the other part of him. The part that had already told her she would never want for anything, but as her Sugar Daddy. He wanted to pull his pants down, spin her around, bend her over and nail her tight cunt until he had no stamina left to fuck her with. His lips pressed to her forehead. The sound of her voice echoed in his head of her calling him Daddy. His cock was hard straining against the fabric of is pants. He slammed his hand against the wall. This was his actual daughter, his flesh and blood. He had been fucking, his real daughter. He was a very sick man. He didn't know, no one would blame him, but the fact that he wanted her still, knowing she was his that they wouldn't understand.

Max picked her up, carried her to the living room. He sat down on the couch, Sam now on his lap. He knew she could feel his hardness, did she hate him for still wanting her. He looked at her. He didn't see the disgust he thought he would in her eyes. "Baby." he said softly.

"Are you mad Daddy?" she asked. Sam moved, unintentionally wiggling over his already hard cock. She stifled a moan; his lump had hit her naked clit.

Max, before he could even think about it, had reached between her legs and rubbed her clit with two fingers. She gasped then moaned. He held her head with his free hand and his mouth captured hers. He felt her buck against his fingers, her hand grasped his wrist and pushed his hand further into her snatch. He curled his two fingers, so they entered her wet cunt hole. She fucked his hand. "Ahh Daddy." She moaned. Her eyes were closed.

"We don't tell anyone about this." he said panting. He wanted her. "You and I can never let anyone else know about our little secret." he said pulling both hands from her body, to undo his button and zipper on his pants. He lifted and peeled the fabric from his body. His massive cock sprung free slapping her cunt lips. Sam moved, impaled herself on the angry purple rod and fucked him. "you're my daughter, the world would never understand the intense love I have for you and your body." he said his hands holding her ass guiding her speed of thrusts. "Top." he said.

Samantha removed her shirt and bra. "I love you, Daddy." she moaned, her cunt spasmed and sucked his cock tighter in the walls. Max groaned at the feeling of her tightness around his dick.

Max grabbed her face. "I'm serious SAMANTHA." he said as his he fought the need to cum. "No one can know I fuck you."

"I won't tell Daddy." she said as she pressed her lips against his. She wasn't kissing him; she loved the feel if his lips that close when she moaned from cumming on his cock. It made her feel more connected to him. "Daddy?" she moaned.

"Soon baby." he said knowing she wanted his seed. She continued riding him. He caressed her face, pushed some of her hair behind her ear. The way she looked was different now. He found a new love with her. He was proud of the way she rode his cock, the way she kissed him. The love she gave him. "Baby!" he declared as he suddenly slammed up into her.

Samantha cried out in pleasure feeling his cock spurt the hot liquid into her vaginal cavity. The air she sucked in from his open mouth has a sweet taste to it. She felt his still pulsating loin giving her his seed, his mouth was smashed against hers, his tongue thrusting into her mouth. She pulled from his mouth and placed her head on his shoulder. God, she loved the smell of his sex sweat. She bucked on his flaccid cock a few more times for the feel of it against her clit. She was spent. Normally she would be getting him aroused for round two, but so much had happened, emotionally.

Max picked up his naked daughter and carried her to their bed. He placed her gently on the mattress. His eyes skimmed over her body. He took in every inch. Making notes of scars, birthmarks, anything else that seem to be important. He wanted to know everything about his Lover, his daughter. He took his shirts off then got into bed beside her. He kissed her lips. "I love you baby." he said to her. The house phone rang. He answered it, so it didn't wake her. "Hello?" He listened. "No, we will not be back. Make sure to change any appointments I have scheduled." he said to the woman on the other end. She had worked for him for years; it was no surprise she knew where he was.

Samantha woke two hours later. Max was sitting on the bed beside her propped up against the headboard, working on his laptop. Her hand snaked under the covers, over his leg and grasped his cock. "Daddy." she said.

Max moved the computer the moment he felt his daughter's hand skim over his thigh. "Have a nice nap?" he asked and leaned over placing a soft kiss on her nose.

Samantha smiled. "I did." she said as he moved the sheet from his body. He watched her bite her lower lip seeing his hard cock. She giggled then moved to take the impressive rod into her mouth. She moaned as she bobbed her head on it. She pulled her head up his cock, that made a pop sound as it came out from between her lips.

She looked at him with pleading eyes. "What do you want my love?" he asked.

She smiled and got on all fours, with her cunt before him. He pulled her hips to him. He ran two fingers into her beautiful hole. "UGH!" she voiced. "BIGGER." she said looking back at him.

"Bigger?" he said and got on his knees. She squealed as his ran the head of his cock over her hole. "This big?" he asked teasingly then rammed her through. Max was buried deep in her, his hands holding her hips, he leaned down and kissed her back. "You feel so good baby." he said. He thrusted hard and deep as he could.

Samantha screamed as she came. "I love when you fuck me like this." she said.

Max pulled from her and turned her over. He pulled her to him. He caressed her face, as he held her tight to his hips. His cock inside her. "I am going to shower you with so much baby." he said. "Love." he lifted into her. "Gifts." he lifted and fell. "cum." he said with laugh as he lifted and fell again. "Tell me something you want to own but can't afford." he said laying her down on the bed, his cock shoved all the way in her.

Samantha wrapped her arms around his, her hands were in his hair. She smiled at him. "I have everything I want now." she said. He plowed her relentlessly. "I have your attention, your love." She arched her back and moaned, "And you cock." she said.

Max grunted hard as he gave her his seed again. His forehead pressed to hers as he worked at regaining his breath. "You will always have those." he said and kissed her. "You are my princess; the whole world is about to learn that." he said. His lips touched hers again, then they touched her skin above her heart. "Promise me, you will always love me." he said to her.

"Daddy, you will always have my love." she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"We have to find someone who will be a good match for you. Someone who is too scared of me to do anything to you." he said. "Someone who won't question the time you spend with me." he said. "I hate to cut this short, but we do have to get back to work. I need to get the contracts done, and I would rather spend my weekend fucking you, then working." he said and bit her right nipple. Sam moaned. Max picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He washed her body, after he brought her to orgasm again.

Samantha walked into office behind him. Everyone was staring at her. Max stopped seeing them all looking. "I know you are all wondering what is going on." he said looking around.

"Nope we all know he couldn't keep it down and took her to get fucked." a male voice said from somewhere in the crowd.

Max looked for the voice's owner. "You are lucky I don't know who you are, because you would be out of here for that. One I hear any more of that talk, whether it is behind backs, or to hers or my face, I will fire you. Two, she is not my LOVER, she is my DAUGHTER! I hear about how she is getting special treatment. You too will be fired. Any questions?" He asked. The room was quiet. "Get to work." he said and went to his office.

Sam went into the breakroom. Davis came in. "Dad, huh?" he said. She looked at him. "I didn't see that coming." he said to her. He reached out and touched her face. She pulled back a little. Davis wasn't her type. He wasn't aggressive. He just smiled. "I would love to take you to dinner."

Samantha looked at him. "SAMANTHA!" Max bellowed.

"Duty calls." she said and walked away. She shivered as she walked to Max's office. "You bellowed sir." she said with a smile.

He looked up at her. "I'll give you a bellow." he said with a smile. She walked over and sat across from him. "I can't find the Morrison contract." he said looking back at the papers.

Samantha smiled and leaned across the desk. "Here," she said picking up a contract. Max's gaze was glued to her exposed mounds.

He looked up at her face. "Buttons." he said. She buttoned a few more on her blouse. "Thank you." he said. Sam just smiled and winked at him. "Could you use some help in here?" Davis asked. Max lifted an eyebrow at Sam as she rolled her eyes.

"Absolutely." Max said to Davis.