All Comments on 'Daddy Pt. 03'

by Maddie_Madison

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

For the love of god, learn the mechanics of writing the English language.

It might also help if you developed some semblance of an imagination instead of using tired, boring plots that are overworked and underdeveloped.

Or maybe you could just not post your typing practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cageysea9725 how about you stop being mean to someone that is trying and do it yourself? Take all those negative comments and post something on here.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 1 year ago

Dear chicken shit Anonymous, being honest is conflated as meanness only by idiots. I have actually done what you dared me to do, as one could surmise by having 700-ish followers. I took them down. I publish elsewhere, and not for free.

If you really want to convince me I shouldn't make similar comments to what I made here, then show me that they're inaccurate. I'm not a parent or teacher of any of these people. I have no obligation to me nice or coddle any of them. They need to be told the truth so they can either improve, or stop submitting garbage.

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 1 year ago

Now that's a twist one could wait for, hoping to see what happens in future chapters

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

Nice twist. A philandering father with a conscience for his long list daughter. Will he introduce her to his family?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love it. I'd like to read more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The premise was good. The story was good and very erotic (although you could have gone into a bit more detail of the fuck scenes in my opinion), you just need a good spellcheck and/or editor. Definitely worth the read and I hope the trolls don't discourage you too much. 4 stars for all 3 parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaddie_Madison@Maddie_Madison
I'm taking a chance and putting myself out there. I do this in hopes to make someone entertained with something I wrote. I don't mind suggestions, or asks for a certain type of story, if I can write I will.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Daddy Pt. 02 Previous Part
Daddy Series Info