Daddy’s Baby Girl

Story Info
When Samantha & Shawn can't get pregnant, her Daddy can help.
1.5k words
4.47
33.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are entirely fictional and are over 18 years old.

When I was younger, I didn't really want kids. I wanted a career, but when I met my husband Shawn, that all changed. He grew up knowing he wanted lots of kids and a sweet little housewife to raise them. Of course, I didn't learn any of this until after we were already madly in love and nothing else mattered, so I did what lots of women do and I gave up my dreams for him.

At first, things were wonderful. We travelled, we ate at amazing restaurants, and when we got married, it was perfect. My father walked me down the aisle and gave my hand to Shawn exactly as I'd dreamed ever since I was Daddy's little girl.

"Samantha, do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?" the officiant asked.

"I do."

Then we kissed, we danced, and you would think we lived happily ever after. We did, for about six months, and then Shawn said we should start trying for a baby. I was still in the honeymoon phase so I agreed. We followed all the recommendations, but after eleven, still no baby. It was taking a toll on our marriage so we decided it was time to try fertility treatments, but we didn't have the money, so I knew I needed to ask the one person I could rely on, my Daddy.

I packed a bag and went to my parent's house to see my father. My mother had died years ago and he still lived alone so I would visit when I could, but it hadn't been since before the wedding. Shawn usually had to work and couldn't go. I rang the doorbell and when he opened the door, he scooped me into the same great big bear hugs he always did, and I melted. Even at 27, I was still Daddy's girl, and I just wanted him to hold me and make everything better. I broke down in his arms.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" he said in that soothing voice he's used since I really was just a baby girl.

"Daddy, I can't do it anymore,." I sobbed. "Shawn wants a baby and we've been trying for almost a year and it's not working."

"Shh, baby. Come inside. Let's get you some tea and talk, ok?"

With one finger, he wiped away the tears streaming down my face and added, "Daddy's gotchya baby."

He took my bag in one hand and my hand in his other and guided me to the couch, then made us both some tea. I tried to pull myself together, but as soon as he sat down and put his hand on my head, I fell apart.

"It's ok baby. I understand. Here, lay your head down," he said.

His hand in my hair, he guided me gently down to lay my head on his lap. I had already turned to him and curled up on the couch, so when my head rested on his leg, I realized my face was surprisingly close to his penis which I don't think either of us intended, but I was too upset to care.

I laid there, him petting my head, while I told him what was going on. He listened to everything, taking it all in. When I was done, he asked, "What do you want to do sweetheart?"

I thought long and hard, and while I did, I noticed something else had become long and hard in my father's pants. You would think this would make me uncomfortable, or perhaps make him uncomfortable with his daughter's face practically pushed against his cock, but neither of us moved. Neither of us spoke. We didn't need to. Somehow, we both had the same thought at the same time, and to speak it aloud would have ruined it.

I reached my hand up and popped the button on my father's pants. He said nothing, but I could almost hear his heartbeat pick up speed. I slowly unzipped his zipper to let his cock escape its prison. He brought his hand to my hair to pet my head the same way he did when I was a little girl, and after that, I couldn't resist. I brought down the waistband of his underwear and out pops a rock hard part of my father I'd never dreamed I'd see, dripping with sweet clear precum, and before I realized what was happening, I had most of it in my mouth.

It must have been that deeply engrained scent of him, so concentrated near his cock, that I lost all control of my senses. I licked him up and down while he stroked my hair and laid his head back on the couch and closed his eyes. I was so swept away, I didn't give a second thought to the fact that I shouldn't be doing this with my father. This was the man who raised me, who loved me unconditionally, who made me feel like a princess. He is such a perfect father in everyway I've ever needed. So with his cock down my throat, and me ready to swallow every drop of Daddy's cum, I had an idea, and as fate would have it, I just so happened to be ovulating.

While lying on the couch, I slid my leggings off and dropped them to the floor. I let my father's cock slide from my lips, and I pulled myself up. I slipped my panties down to my ankles and kicked them to one side, then I slowly placed one leg on either side my father's lap.

"Daddy, I need your help," I said.

"Anything Baby girl."

That was all the consent I needed to slide myself down Daddy's cock until he filled me in a way Shawn never could. I slid up and down, getting used to his cock inside me. He was older, but he was so fucking hard I almost went crosseyed. He was long enough to reach my cervix and I knew I had made the right decision. If Shawn couldn't give me a baby, I knew who could.

I picked up speed, inhaling the scent of my father's cologne mixed with the smell of sex and I went almost feral. I wondered how long he could last and whether I would have the added benefit of having an orgasm for the first time in years. I was already close and knew if anyone could make me cum, it would be my Daddy.

"Daddy," I moaned.

"Yes, baby?" he said, his voice so gentle and kind.

"Daddy, I think I'm going to cum."

"That's ok baby, you can cum, but sweetheart, we need to stop or I'm going to cum too." I heard the first sounds of doubt, but this close to cumming, I only cared about one thing.

With my legs shaking from one of the most intense orgasms of my life, I wrapped my arms around my father's neck, and whispered in his ear, "Daddy, will you give me a baby?"

Without a word, he flipped me on my back with the strength of a much younger man, and raised my legs with his hands, then buried his cock so deep, I could feel parts of my insides I hadn't before. His body weight pinning me to the couch made me feel safer than I've ever felt in my life. I gasped as he moaned, and as I came so hard I saw stars, he thrust into me over and over until he couldn't hold back.

For the first time in our relationship, I tucked his head into my neck and I stroked his hair, the way he always did for me, as he shot load after load of his cum inside me. I could tell he hadn't cum in a very long time and needed this almost as much as I did. I let him take as long as he needed to get every drop. Then, he raised his head, looked me in the eyes and saw the tears of happiness streaming down my face. With one finger, he wiped away a tear and brought it to his lips before he added, "Daddy's gotchya baby." Then he gently kissed my lips the way a lover would more than a father. I kissed him back in a way I never realized I wanted to.

A few months later, Shawn and I are at our first ultrasound appointment to hear our new baby's heartbeat for the first time. They always say it happens when you least expect it. Shawn's nervous, but I'm not. I know this baby is going to be strong, healthy, kind, and wonderful just like its father. Shawn did say he wanted a big family, and I think I'd be a very happy girl to make that happen. Luckily, my Daddy decided to move closer to be a more involved Grandfather. Personally, I'm hoping he'll help me take care of things while Shawn's at work.