All Comments on 'Daddy’s Baby Girl'

by alwaysthefirsttime

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KingKong2020KingKong20202 months ago

Good story plot but too short and i wish there is a story built around this idea, than easily jumping into one.

ImaayaImaaya2 months ago

I found this very amusing. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really well written and realistic account of great sex, but wish it was a lot longer.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I was in the same situation, i went home to talk with mom, she listened without saying anything, but i could see she was also thinking about somethings, after listening to me we hugged and she told me she had an idea, sitting back i asked "What" i couldn't believe what she suggested, she said my step dad could impregnate me, i couldn't think straight, i would have done almost anything to have a baby, but this was something that hadn't crossed my mind, after talking about this for another hour i said it seemed the only way, when my step dad came home i was in his bed waiting for him, he came up and sat on the bed and asked if it was what i really wanted, pushing the sheet back i said i did, we made love for an hour, that week end we fucked like young teens, i did become pregnant and have a beautiful daughter. i want another child and know where to go for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralwaysthefirsttime@alwaysthefirsttime
I want to be a writer one day. I also have a very active sexual imagination and erotica is a great way to practice my writing.