Daddy, Take Me Ch. 50-53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched, as she read the attached card, her eyes welling up. She looked at us and mouthed, "I love you all," and smiled. Mom helped her with it, impressed by the generous gift. Well, it was her eighteenth, so...

We helped moms clear up and bring fresh food out for the late friends, and then it was time for us to head out. The 'youngsters' far outweighed us 'oldies,' so thought it was time to head home. Yeah, at twenty-seven I was an oldie, hmm? We said our goodbyes, which took forty-five minutes, and then Maggie pulled us into the utility room.

"This is...so beautiful. Thank you all. I...I never expected...this. I'll treasure this forever. Thank you," she smiled, and leaned in and kissed Belle square on the lips. Ohh, fuck.

It was no quick 'mwah' either, their mouths firmly attached. Maisie and I looked at each other, speechless and our mouths agape. As they disconnected, we heard Maggie sigh a low, "Thank you, Belle. I...I love you."

Oh fuck. Again.

Maggie turned to Maisie and we all knew what was going to happen. Belle moved to me, her arm around my waist, as my sister embraced the object of her adolescent desires and kissed her warmly. Wow! The kiss went on for a bit longer than Belle's, but no less appropriate!

When they reluctantly broke away, Maggie looked into Maisie's eyes, smiling and so pleased, and stage whispered, "Thank you, Maisie. And yes, I love you, too," and Maisie pulled her to her shoulder and cuddled her. I couldn't hear Maisie's muffled response, but was certain it was heartfelt and tender.

And then she turned to me and wrapped her arms around my head, her tongue slipping through my defenceless lips. I could feel Maisie's head on my back, her hands gingerly wrapped around my waist, and Maggie's body squeezed onto them. Belle brought her hands to Maggie's head, softly stroking her.

I took my little sister slow, careful not to raise the temperature too much. As if, eh? My mind was torn; I knew, damn well knew I shouldn't be doing this, but as soon as our bodies touched, I wanted, no needed, nothing more than her touch. Belle could tell that we were this close to consummating this whole thing, so gently stopped us.

"C'mon, darling. Time to go home, hmm?" she lovingly murmured. Thank God for Belle.

I chastely kissed my sister once more and we all headed out and into the front room, where we said goodbye to my parents. I don't think I blushed, which said a lot about my state of mind. And the future.

As I had driven us, I went to open my door, but Maisie stopped me and took my keys.

"Let me, Chloe, okay? You need to relax!" she giggled. I swatted her, but agreed. I seriously doubted I could pay attention to any roads right now.

"So..." Maisie grinned. "Good birthday party?" she facetiously chuckled.

"Behave, Mais. I...I don't know what to say, 'kay?" I explained.

"Poor Chloe, hmm, Belle. Our... little one is in love...again," Maisie continued her teasing.

"Maisie, behave, okay?" Belle wisely suggested. "All of us. Just let this simmer and we'll talk when we get in, hmm?"

"She was naughty, though, Belle. I...I think she deserves a spanking when we get home, hmm?" Maisie kept up, her teasing not helping my state of mind.

"Maisie! Behave or you'll be getting the spanking, okay?" Belle admonished her, but whether that would put Maisie off from any further comments was yet to be seen. She had turned and looked at Maisie, her eyes glowering. I sat in the back, confused and horny. Bad sister, hmm?

We drove the next ten minutes in excruciating silence. As we crossed the river I began to feel better, knowing we were near the sanctuary of our home.

In no time, we were upstairs and all went to the bathroom to ready ourselves for bed...and a long talk. Belle jokingly barged Maisie out of the way and pulled her panties down and sat on the loo. She had, long ago, gotten used to our intimate habits, and seemingly embraced them.

"Gotta go. Sorry," Belle giggled.

Maisie and I brushed our teeth and fluffed our hair, waiting patiently for our turn. We made it to our bed and they corralled me to the middle tonight, which was fine. I needed that extra comfort, the assurance and their warmth.

"So..." Belle started. "What's going on, hmm?"

Again my go-to response of 'fuck-if-I-know' seemed insufficient tonight.

"First of all, can we all just agree that I am a one hundred per cent perv? Let's get that out the way first?" I sighed, slightly giggling.

"I think we can all agree on that, Chloe," Maisie giggled, her arm lovingly stroking my tummy.

So, for the next thirty minutes, I tried to explain the relationship I had with Maggie; how she leaned on me, trusted me and the closeness of our unusual family. I always knew her affection for me, and I for her, but as she grew older, I feared that the family dynamic would unduly influence her. I mean, her mothers were bi, at the very least, and her sister was definitely bi! Did she really stand a chance, I asked them both?

As she got older, her desire to sleep with me, whilst never creepy, just added to our harmony. It felt right to be close to her, just like it was right to look out for Lily. Isn't that what big sisters do?

"Okay," Belle said, soothingly. "And now? You obviously have that connection with her...which is beautiful, darling. It really is, but where do you want this to go, hmm? I see the similarities between Mags and you...and us. You want to be there for her, hmm? Teach her, lead her and help her through these trying, confusing times. I understand that, Chloe. But...and it's a huge 'but,' shouldn't she be able to make her own mistakes? Isn't that how we learn? You know darn well she's listened, sure, but has she acted on any of your advice? Probably not. So, my suggestion? Talk with her, council her, but please, don't confuse her," Belle sensibly said.

"Well...whilst I agree, Belle," Maisie said. "I think Chloe is ideally placed to help her. You know, to teach her what a solid relationship is all about. Give her the benefit of the doubt, hmm? I think you're the only person she'll listen to anyway," Maisie kindly said. "Think about it, she's had you as a role model. That's not bad, hen."

"Then," she whispered. "Show her what a woman's touch is like, hmm? Allow her to fumble with you, right? Think back, hen, to the first time a woman touched you, hmm? Kissed you. Went down on you. Who gave you your first...orgasm, sweetie, hmm? Prepare her, Chloe. It'll bring you even closer," Maisie rationally said. Or was she just teasing me, taunting me?

"We can help," Maisie whispered, and she kissed me. "We all love her, hmm?"

Fuck, I was so horny, so turned on, that I gave in. I looked at Belle and she was smiling. She ducked under the sheet, making her way between my legs. I wanted to tell her 'no,' truly I did, but my body was telling me something different.

"What you're going to do...what you should do, Chloe, is kiss her, you know...her neck... like this," Maisie murmured, her lips on my neck, as Belle easily moved my legs apart. Even I could smell my desire, so goodness knows what Belle was breathing in!

"Then you can lick her ears. Just...kiss...like...kiss...this...kiss... Play with her, leannan. Don't rush things. But...kiss...you...kiss...know...that...kiss...don't...kiss...you...hmm...kiss, Maisie went on, her touches, along with Belle's gentle tongue, having the desired effect. My thoughts were whooshing through me. Could I really? Would I really? Sure, there may have been the odd masturbatory fantasy in the past, but reality?

Belle's warm breath, blowing on my soppy vagine, spurred me on, my body tingling and seemingly vibrating. Maisie pulled the covers from us, and I looked down at Belle's blonde hair, her head gently rising and falling, as her tongue and lips enveloped me. I lifted my knees and spread my legs. I was so fucking tempted to pull her head to my wetness, but held back, all these sensations flowing over me like a welcome soft blanket.

"And when you unbutton her blouse, hen...do it slow, you know...tease her, aye?" Maisie softly breathed. "Kiss her...young breasts gently, Chloe. Bring her hands to yours, hmm? Let her...touch...you, leannan," she whispered so low, as she undid my sleepwear and kissed each small mound of mine.

Maisie's hand toured my face, her fingers sliding between my lips and prodding my little tongue.

"Ohhhhh...Maisie...more, bab—" I moaned, my pelvis riding Belles's mouth, as her tongue gently sucked my clit.

"Is this what you want your Maggie to do, hmm? Tell me...you beautiful woman. Tell your Maisie," she said, her words muffled between saying them, and me understanding each soft word.

I was lost somewhere between Maisie's words and Belle's tongue. How could I possibly think this through logically? Or was I going to give into my baser instincts...which rarely let me down, if I'm honest.

I surrendered to my wives, their care and touches arousing me. I toyed with Belle's hair, as Maisie meekly licked my breasts, her slightly rough tongue making me quiver.

"We know you'll be gentle, hen. We...lick...just...flick...know...lick...how...flick...much...lick...want...flick...her, hmm?" she taunted me.

"Oooooh...fuck...Mais...uuuuuh...God, Belle...your...ohhhhhjeeeeez...so....sooooo...clo—" I whined, as Belle sucked my little clit and I orgasmed, my juice splashing her face. Maisie sucked, then gently bit my sensitive nipple, just as my orgasm began.

"Fucfucfucfuc," I cried, as my body shivered, the pulses rising from my toes, searing through my body like a bolt. I tried to scrub my cunt on Belle's welcoming mouth, but I was lifeless, my body succumbing to my lewd thoughts.

I could just hear Maisie giggling away, which annoyed me no end!

"There, there, Chloe. Mmmmm...was it good, sweetie?" she chuckled. If I had the strength, I would have whacked her!

Belle lifted her soused head and smiled.

"I think you peed, hun," she chuckled, but leant back down and flicked my clitty one more time.

Fuck me. I knew that was a good one, but that good? Through my heavy breathing, I tried to apologise, but she just swatted my tummy and told me to shush. She crawled up my panting body, wiping her face and grumpily mumbling. Well, it wasn't my fault! She shouldn't be so good at what she does, hmm?

She crept to my side, her face gleaming from my juices and kissed me.

"I feel for Mag's if she ever goes down on you!" she chuckled. I had a feeling it would take a while to live this one down.

Maisie rushed to the bathroom and returned with a warm cloth, cleaning Belle first, then seeing to me.

"Sorry," I blushed at Belle.

Maisie rushed out and returned with drinks and snacks. I knew they were dying to ask questions, but they kindly held off, gently feeding me and swaddling my still-trembling body.

"So..." Maisie chuckled. "Whatcha gonna do?"

Yeah. The peace doesn't last long in this house!

"Dunno," I truthfully sighed. "Sleep on it and I'll take your two pence in the morning, okay? Can we, uhm, just drop it for now?" I practically begged.

"What do you think, Belle? Should we give her a break? Or..." Maisie giggled, plopping a bit of pear in my mouth.

"I think she's been embarrassed enough tonight, hmm? Let's lay off, okay?" she laughed, and cuddled me.

We casually cleaned up and then changed the sheets. Oops. I knew what my first chore in the morning was!

Slipping between the cool, fresh sheets, we held one another and we drifted off. More or less...

Nothing was said in the morning, the two of them backing off...for now. I had a lovely message from Mags though, thanking me, and my wives, for her present. She also said that our kisses were the best she had ever received, and asked me to thank Belle and Maisie. Tersely, I wrote back, telling her she could tell them herself. I also told her that her kiss was pure magic and couldn't wait to delve into things a bit more. As soon as I sent the text, I kicked myself! I had to be the responsible big sister here! Fuck!

My phone 'pinged.' Another message. Quelle surprise, eh?

'Can I come over tonight? Please???'

Fuck!

'Let me check with Belle and Maisie first, 'kay?' I responded.

She sent back an emoji of a pouting face. 'Please???'

'Mags. Let's give this a few days, hmm? Think it over, 'kay? This is huge for us both, so...' I answered back.

'I'd rather get it figured out with you. And Mais and Belle, of course!' and sent it with a smiley face.

Damn these Gen Z's!

'I'll call you later, 'kay? Have a great day at college. Love you...even though I shouldn't!' I wrote and sent it off. Screw it, I thought. The cats out of the bag, so...

Maggie had been accepted to the Chelsea College of Arts on the strength of her portfolio. We couldn't have been prouder of her. She was starting her BA in Fine Arts, hoping it was the direction she wanted to pursue. Well, at least that'll keep her busy, I uncharitably thought. Belle was her constant champion, encouraging her choice of subjects and always taking a keen interest in what she was working on. In my heart, I knew it was as a mentor, not anything salacious. Boy, were we going to have a long talk tonight!

The day went well and we all helped prepare our dinner, then sat out on the landing, the sun still high and the water uncharacteristically smooth tonight.

We caught up with each other's day. Maisie and I might be working for the same company, but we had separate projects on the go, so rarely saw each other during the day. As she was now a partner, she was spending more time in the office and overseeing various projects, rather than getting her hands dirty.

Belle had been out pricing up another design, this one not too far from home, which was a pleasant change!

"So, girls. Advice?" I chuckled, as I poured us another drink.

They were both quiet, mulling over what to say to me.

"Well," Belle started. "This isn't going to go away, hmm? Let's invite her over for the weekend, okay? I'm sure we can come up with a good reason for the parents. I...I think you need time to think this over and see what YOU want," she calmly said.

"'Kay, but...I don't want this to turn into a fuckfest, right? If, and dammit I mean 'IF' we do this, it has to be for the right reasons, 'kay? If you two just want your jollies, well, that ain't gonna happen. But, if you really care for her and want what's best, then yeah, let's have her over. I think this is more about you two, though, hmm? I understand my reasons, right? But she's my bloody sister!"

"Chloe! Easy, girl. I think you know how we feel, okay? Maybe not the reasons, but I hope you know it's not just to fuck her, right? Hell, we have you for that!" Maisie laughed. Even I chuckled at that one!

"Honestly," Belle said. "I think this one is on you, Chloe. I'm here to support you both, okay? You and Maggie. I, for one, love her. I do. But NOT in that way. She's growing into this remarkable woman, as you know. I love nurturing and encouraging her, but think it's wrong for me to get involved with her in any other way. I mean, really? I stress enough about OUR age gap! You tryin' to kill me here!" she laughed. "You have my blessing though...with a few stipulations, right?" Belle adamantly said.

"And those are?" I asked, intrigued by her take on the situation.

"Be kind, first of all. I'm sure you're thinking of her and not yourself, right? Then be a sister, okay? If you do this out of love, real, true love, then I'm fine with it. I mean it, darling. I'm not having this relationship with Jonathon because I, and to put it crudely, just want to get laid. He's my son. I love him. I understand the connection, Chloe, but you have to bear in mind, she's young and vulnerable. Not that you're going to take advantage, but you see things differently at eighteen, hmm? I did!" she succinctly said. God, could I even love her more?

"That's the thing, Belle. I think she's confused, if anything. She sees me...and us, and is envious of what we have, but you both know it hasn't been easy. She doesn't know all the crap and heartache we had to go through to get here, hmm? She thinks we have it all figured out. Well, for the most part, we do, but there's so much more to it, isn't there?" I said.

"Then tell her that, Chloe," Belle said. "Tell her we're still fumbling around, trying to see how we fit, how this works. Tell her there isn't a quick fix, but that anything worth having takes time. Come on, darling, I'm sure you've told her these things already, hmm? Well, reiterate them. Open up and tell her how confused any relationship can be. Just be there for her, okay? We'll all be there for her. I'm serious! I care too much for you, us and your family," she said.

"Damn, Belle. Would you marry me? Ohh, that's right! We already are!" I giggled, and hugged her. "Thanks. See? I need you. I need you both!" I sighed, my head and heart clearer now.

"So...does this mean I'm not getting laid by a gorgeous eighteen-year-old lass?" Maisie chuckled, and we threw whatever cushions we had at her.

"Ohh. And leave out the riding crops, butt plugs and bondage when you talk to her, okay? You'll scare her and she'll run off to the nunnery! Allow her the time to find things out on her own. She'll love you even more, darling. As will we," Belle smiled.

Well, that was easier than I thought! We cleared up and headed upstairs. My head was beginning to clear and I felt more at ease now. Without Belle's take and experience, I probably would have fucked this up. And then what? It didn't bear thinking about.

We amicably washed, preened and peed, then laid in bed and breathed. Belle was holding her ring up, the gold still sparkling in the dim candlelight.

"You know, when I married, darn near twenty-five years ago, I wore a two hundred and fifty thousand pound diamond ring. After five, maybe seven years, it felt like a rock to me. But this. This ring that we all wear, the one you've shared with me, well, it means the world to me. I'm being serious when I tell you, I value this...us...more than anything. I don't know if I've told you both that, okay, so I'm telling you now...I...I'm so in love with you both," Belle sighed, and almost broke into tears.

I hugged her and rolled her over so she was in the middle now and Maisie and I coddled this wonderful woman, holding and touching her 'til we all fell asleep. Together...

Chapter 51

Unfortunately, Saturday came around too soon. I'm sure Maggie felt it didn't come around soon enough, though! There was a sense of dread and inevitability hanging over me. I couldn't imagine why.

I pootled downstairs and made breakfast for us, the sun bright and rising quickly. I sat my wives down and dished up the frittata, fruit and sourdough, pouring their tea and a tall glass of juice each.

They could feel my trepidation for the day ahead and calmed me down. Or, at least, tried to.

After breakfast, they sat me down.

"Chloe? Maisie and I have had a little chat. Now, we know your attraction to Mags goes a lot deeper than sisters, eh? So...that being the case, we have decided to allow you one night with her, okay? One, right? Any more, and we'll have problems. Now, I know this may not seem fair, what with Jonathon and I still grappling with our feelings. Sorry, but that's what we've decided. We hope you're okay with that. If not, well, you had better say so now. We're doing this for Maggie, right? It's in your hands to help her get over this. She needs you, we understand that, but we can't have this as an ongoing thing," she said.

123456...8