All Comments on 'Daddy Worships'

by StrappingStud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Loved this story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

A good story with an interesting switch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ignore that anon who wrote "ick"

This is an excellent story by a first-time contributor who's around 30 years old. The hero of his tale (who really should have a name) is a big strong good-looking strapping stud himself, with a big fat cock and a pair of balls to match--a treasure in any family. He's also a good-natured guy. His dad has a burning need to suck on the fabulous beauty his boy's got between his legs, and the son is like what the fuck, why not. Daddy does indeed worship his boy's cock, as he should. The kid blows his balls in his daddy's mouth, hmm, not bad. But dear SS, don't forget the other family members. Cindy could certainly use her big brother's male equipment between her own legs, and then there's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Would love to see where this goes!!! Cindy and Dad for a threesome??

rdy2birdy2biabout 9 years ago
MORE

Great story so nice you got right into the Father Son theme with a hot twist that just makes me want more

StrappingStudStrappingStudabout 9 years agoAuthor
More Coming!

Thanks for the great comments everyone and for understanding its my very first story. I am currently working on the second installment and don't worry, more characters will find themselves falling in love with the main characters (John) large cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Too hot for words! Continue the story, but no sex between John and Cindy. That's just too much. Sex with Cindy and mother okay, but no heteroincest!

69Rancher69Rancher6 months ago

Fantastic!

Keep writing!

I love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous