Daddy's Bunny - The Morning After

Story Info
The morning after the lake. Daddy and Bunny begin.
2.1k words
4.42
14.6k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy the fourth installment of Bunny and Daddy. Though it's before they've officially become Bunny and Daddy. As always constructive criticism is always appreciated and I'll do my best to make corrections.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Amanda rolled onto her back and blinked at the brightness flooding the room. She jumped slightly as her brain focused on the fact that her room was dark and cozy...this was NOT her bedroom. She felt the weight of an arm draped across her tummy and followed the appendage to the shoulder and then head of the person it belonged to.

"David," she smiled just before she panicked. She blushed recalling last night underneath the moon and the wild abandon in David's bed.

"I have to get out of here," she thought. She saw her maxi dress and bra by the door but couldn't see her panties. She carefully slide from beneath David's arm. Guilt causing her to pause before she steeled herself and turned to grab her bra then her dress. In the hall she paused to carefully and hopefully quietly to put everything on.

For the his part David who had been watching Amanda sleep and was now watching her through his eyelashes as he didn't want to appear to be a creeper. He was filled with an excitement he hadn't felt in a long time. A possessive excitement that made HIM panic as he watched her slide carefully from the bed. He fought the urge to grab her and pull her to himself and bury his cock inside her once more. He watched convinced she was just going to the bathroom until she grabbed her bra. He growled.

Amanda has been so caught up in getting her clothes she missed David's growl. She tiptoed down the hall into his living room there by the coffee table she spotted her shoes. She rushed over and grabbed them then headed to the front door. Again she paused David had driven last night and she didn't exactly know where they were. She pressed her head against the door her and her hand drifted up to the knob.

David paused in the hall watching until he saw her hand grip the doorknob. He growled loudly this time rushing forward. Amanda jumped and spun this time hearing the growl.

"Where do you think you're going, Little Bunny," David asked he placed his hands on the door one on each side of Amanda's head.

David's voice alone made Amanda wet. She whimpered, "Home," while staring at David's chest.

David's fought his desire to simply drag her back to his bed and tie her there as he'd done last night. "Why," David asked as a hand glided to her waist then up over her breast pausing to squeeze it before drifting to her neck and chin. He tipped her head up and she still kept her eyes cast downward.

"I didn't think you'd want to wake up next to me," Amanda whispered.

David's eyes flashed and Amanda felt his hand squeeze her jawline firmly. He tilted her head before he pressed himself against her peppering her neck and jaw with kisses before his low timbre voice was in her ear, further clouding her thoughts as he again asked, "Why?"

She struggled to speak, "Well because you're clearly hotter than me and I'm willing to accept last night as the one night stand we both know it was."

David softly but firmly bit Amanda's earlobe before growling softly in her ear, "I'm going to spank that gorgeous ass of yours now. (Amanda gasped) You can pretend you don't want me to do it but we both know, Little Bunny, it's exactly what Daddy's girl needs. I'd hoped to enter this slowly but I HATE hearing you speak about yourself like that."

David grabbed Amanda by the waist spinning her around, "Hands up above your head." Amanda whined and attempted to turn and look at David.

"Head forward," David barked. Amanda immediately followed the command. "Good girl. Now, should I paddle your perfect round bubble ass bare or covered?" David's hand gripped Amanda's ass.

"Take a step back and lean forward," David stated as he helped position her, "Stick that beautiful butt out for me. And I think since it's our first time I'll be nice. And as much as I hate it I'll leave this dress down."

Amanda felt like she should be relieved but she knew the dress wasn't very thick and wasn't going to offer much protection. Amanda arched her back pushing her ass out.

"I think since this is your first offense and we haven't actually established this 5 is a good number. I want you to count."

Amanda nodded her agreement.

"Say yes, my sweet little Bunny."

"Yes," Amanda said.

David stepped back admiring Amanda's submissive stance, the sway of her back that lead to her delightfully full round ass. David was a breast man but he greatly appreciated a full round ass. He placed one hand in her back and pulled the other back before letting it fly bringing it down with careful control.

He watched as her bottom jiggled and rippled from the impact of the blow as Amanda exclaimed, "One!"

David took his time pausing between each delicious blow to stroke and admire Amanda's rump. Listening to her whimpers only served to make David harder. He was going to bury himself inside her after this he knew he wouldn't be able to contain himself he already knew.

"Five!" Amanda shouted. Her body went limp. One of David's hand found one hers the other began bunching up her dress. Amanda knew she was soaking wet and blushed knowing what David would encounter.

"I hope that lovely shade of pink means what I think it does, Babygirl," David teased. Amanda attempted to hold her dress down with her free hand David growled in her ear, "Hand up, Bunny." He now gripped both wrists in one hand and successfully balanced the dress in the arch of her back. His fingers skimmed between her ass cheeks teasing that rosebud before dancing lower to her soaked cunt. Amanda whimpered.

"Oh, it definitely does. You, my darling are simply soaked. Your sweet juices are running down your thighs," David cooed just before plunging his fingers inside Amanda's dewy center.

In response Amanda parted her legs more, arched her back more allowing David to reach further inside her. David collect the moisture and brought it to his lips sucking them greedily. He'd tasted her last night and he found her intoxicating then; it was better after paddling her ass. Knowing that commanding her, controlling her excited her inflamed him all the more.

After cleaning his fingers he lined his length up and drove into her wetness. Amanda gasped the sudden deep thrust making her quim quiver and suck hungrily at him. David's arm twined around her waist holding her so he could easily pound into her. He didn't move quickly knowing he had all the time in the world today. Amanda groaned at the pace David set.

As David sunk into her Amanda could feel the orgasm approaching she wondered if she should say something. The thought however was fleeting and suddenly David had pulled his cock from her sucking depths. He drug her over to the arm of his couch bending her over it quickly gathering the dress again just before driving into her. He clutched her hips with both hands and pounded relentlessly into her.

Amanda moans echoed through the still morning, "Oh fuck fuck fuck! David! I'm going to cum."

"Such a dirty mouth you have. I want you to cum all over my cock, Little Bunny. I can't wait to feel your tight cunt drool over me," David said.

Amanda tossed her head back as her pussy began rhythmically squeezing David's driving cock.

"Unnnggghhh," Amanda groaned, "Fuck fuck fuck, I'm cumming! Oohhh fuck David."

David stopped fucking Amanda before his orgasm and waited as hers subsided. "Now, come back to bed, Babygirl."

Amanda struggled as David pulled her along. "David, I...I have work."

David stopped instantly in the hall. So suddenly that Amanda ran into him. He turned slowly. "Now, why would you lie to me Bunny? Am I going to have to spank you again?"

David resumed his walk down the hall Amanda's hands in his grasp. Amanda gasped and now let herself be pulled along. Once they reached David's room David whipped Amanda towards the bed before turning to shut and lock his door.

David stalked towards the bed. Amanda scooted back on the bed though her dress didn't let her go very far. David crawled on the bed straddling her.

"Now, I'll ask again...why would you lie to me?"

"David, this is all very..." Amanda started.

"Daddy," David interrupted.

Amanda whimpered, "Da...Daddy, (David watched and smiled softly noting how Amanda's body relaxed upon saying it and the soft grin that danced at the corners of her sweet rosebud mouth) this is all moving very fast. I...we shouldn't be doing this. I mean I take care of your Mom. This is just a stress reaction."

David gazed hungrily at Amanda's mouth, "Took, you took care of my Mom. And I promise you this is not a stress reaction. All those small chats we had in her room, secret glances, stolen touches." David's hands raked across Amanda's body as he said stolen touches.

"My mother's passing has been stressful but not unexpected and the majority of things were worked out before hand. I will also tell you I was going to move my mother...solely so I could start seeing you," David explained.

Amanda smiled, "I didn't know that."

"I didn't want you to. I didn't want you to make excuses as to why you couldn't see me...like you're doing now. You and I both know you don't work today...so why would you say you do," David queried.

"Damn you for knowing my schedule so well," Amanda grumbled, "look I...I like you...A LOT but I haven't been out of my relationship that long. And...I know you know...have noticed I like...prefer a specific type of relationship and this just feels really fast...I don't like how it feels...to fall so quickly."

"I don't think it's quick I've known you for a year. We've flirted for a year but if you want to slow down, Bunny we can. But don't sneak away and DON'T lie to me," David commanded, "Now let's go have breakfast."

Amanda watched David pull on some loose pajama bottoms his hard cock still tenting them. She admired his desire to make her happy and his self control. He had to know he could easily get her to have sex again but he didn't.

David helped her off the bed and lead her to his kitchen. "Now what does my Bunny feel like having for breakfast?"

Amanda giggled and shrugged. David came up and kissed her softly, "I have supplies for pancakes, waffles, sausage (David wiggled his eyebrows at that) bagels, and yogurt and berries. Now you have to pick or we will both have to spend the day starving. Oh! I also have eggs and bread."

"Umm...pancakes and sausage sounds fine."

David and Amanda chatting about their days while David made pancakes and fried sausage. "Now since it's your very first breakfast here I want to make it special." David said as he slipped into his pantry when he emerged he had a mason jar in hand.

"Now you know my mother was an avid canner and this is her canned apple pie filling so let's have stuffed pancakes," David exclaimed, "My mother made them for very special occasions. Like birthdays or holidays or other silly things."

Amanda heard the sadness of remembering in David's voice even with his excitement of a special treat. She slide off the bar stool and walked over to hug David. David wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. Then began making the stuffed pancakes, "Okay! One pancake and some filling (as he popped open the jar) then we top it with another pancake! And two sausage patties. Here you go, Sweetness."

After breakfast David showered and dressed. "I really want to spend the day with you, but let's just go with the flow Little Bunny. And let's start with getting you home."

Amanda blushed, "I don't know where my panties are."

"Oh!? We must've dropped them at the lake. Are you worried about going without panties," David queried. Amanda nodded. "If I could I'd have you naked all day," David smiled as he held open his car door.