Daddy's Christmas Present

Story Info
A short story of private fun with daddy.
1.6k words
3.79
9.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WiCk3d
WiCk3d
15 Followers

Author's Note:

This is only meant to be a short story. I won't be making this into a full story but I thought I'd share a small tidbit of fun. All characters are over 18 years old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking and searching for anything that would make a good gift, to no avail was hard for her. Of course, all the latest things he liked were out of stock. She settles on an idea that they'd both played with previously. She was; his wife, his lover, his little, his slut, his pain toy, his slave, and so much more. But she'd never done what she planned to give to him tonight.

Smiling, the black beauty did a once-over in the bathroom mirror as she adjusted her candy cane red and white strap lingerie, making sure everything looked right. It was the first time she wore anything like this, usually preferring to walk around naked when their kids weren't home.

The only part of her outfit that wasn't new was her collar. She has red straps along her thighs, with little bells sounding off with each move of her body, to add a bit more festivity. Her rich, nearly black gaze lingers on the collar. She felt a swelling of happiness and pride at being his in so many ways.

She sways her chocolate hips once more before she walks out of the bathroom. Making her way downstairs, dimming the lights as she went, she placed her note for him on the entryway table. She knew he would see it here. It was always his first stop when he got home.

Glancing at the clock, she felt a thrill of emotion and excitement rush through her; he'd be home soon. Heading to her destination, she walked through the spotless living room, the only light coming from the brightly flashing red and green-themed Christmas tree. The kids' homemade ornaments decorate the majority of the tree. She made sure that the kids didn't say anything to him about the sleepover at their grandparent's house tonight, so it would be a complete surprise.

It had been a rough week for him. She could tell things were weighing on his mind. She hoped the Christmas present she was about to give him would get his mind off his troubles, at least for a small-time. She placed a pillow on the floor, kneeling on top of it as she slowly and meticulously laid out the toys they would possibly be using tonight. She looked around the room at all the lit candles, casting the darkened red and green-lit room in a warm romantic light.

Running her hands over her thighs, she paused as she heard his car pull into the driveway. She stays knelt in the way he taught her. Her back dipped in the loveliest curve, her plump breasts seeming to defy gravity as the sound of her little bells fall silent. She takes in a deep breath to calm her excitement as she heard the front door open and his keys hit the entryway table.

Usually, he would be pulling off three very clingy little girls. She fights back a grin imagining the curious expression he must have on his face. She could feel my excitement already soaking the red g-string panty of her outfit. Her legs spread, hands resting on her thighs, head bowed. She hoped she looked every bit of a sexy present she had tried to make herself up to be.

Her eyes focus on the spot before her, her breathing increasing. She could hear his every footstep. Her heart felt like it was going to lurch up out of her throat as chills ran through her body. His intake of breath told her he had arrived. The silence that followed made her let out a shaky breath. Then came his deep husky voice.

"Baby girl..." He says, right in front of it.

The sound alone was nearly enough to make her jump. She hadn't realized he'd gotten so close. But he gently gripped onto her chin, angling her face to look up at him. The depth of emotion in his deep blue eyes took her breath away, and as he kissed her. Her eyes closed as she melts into him, losing herself in the taste of him, their tongues mingling. In just his kiss alone, she felt his ownership.

Breathing deeply, his hand moved from her chin to her throat. His hands were hungry and possessive as he pulled her to her feet. Wrapping his arms around her, he cupped her large chocolate ass and lifted her off the floor. The sound of her little bells ringing lightly with each of her movements. Her legs wrap around his middle as he slams her into the wall where their family photos are hung. She couldn't help the gasp of pain and pleasure as she felt his hand leave her ass, before slamming hard against her skin.

"Quiet..." He demands, making her nearly drool.

Her eyes snap open to look up pleadingly into his, his eyes were hungry and proud. He ran his hands along her body, leaving a trail of fire in his wake. She would never bore of his hands on her. Of the possession they carried. She knew her eyes were hungry too as she watched him eye his present. He let her down slowly, so slowly that she was able to feel him grind his stiff shaft right against her weeping sex. He steps back, his eyes feasting on her as he lifts his finger, spinning it slowly, making her turn without a word.

Her eyes close as she feels him push her forward, the wall on her heated skin as she feels him move behind her. He was slowly pulling her panties away before letting them smack back against her body. His lips were kissing down her thick legs as he gently massaged her body. The only sound being the soft ringing of her bells and her heavy panting. She ached for him to slide his hands over her pussy, to slip a finger into her drenched folds, but she knew he would do that at his own time.

His fingers dig into her thighs, his lips trailed kisses back up her legs, all the way up to just barely between her thighs. The action was causing soft twinkling sounds from her bells to ring out gently into the room. So close to where she yearned to feel his lips. She trembles heavily, her breathing audible as she fights to stay silent. With her legs spread wide, she felt completely exposed to him, his face inches away from her pussy. She knew he was exerting a significant amount of self-control since she knew how much he loved tasting her.

"I can smell your need, baby girl." He said, with a wicked smile as he looked up at her. "You're dripping. My little fuck toy is needy tonight."

She doesn't respond, choosing to stay silent, hoping to be rewarded for her excellent behavior. She could feel him moving behind her and could sense it coming. A loud smack rips through the air, and it makes her knees nearly give out as fire like pain rushes up her back originating from her chocolate ass cheek. She closed her eyes tight, the naughty curve of her back dipping exposing her ass for another smack.

"Oh... Such a good little slut... You may beg, baby girl." He says with what sounded like humor coating his voice.

"Ohhhh fuck.. Please daddy. Please fuck me... Please!" She begins begging, like a damn that broke and gave way to the millions upon millions of gallons of water it held at bay.

Another smack comes, this one louder than the last, sending her hips flying forward as she screams out, moaning and arching her back again.

"Please!" She screams out, panting heavily as her thighs sting as his hands came down on them.

She was gushing now, her panties utterly useless as her need drips down her thighs.

"Daddy..." she breathed, barely audible as she tried to keep her voice from breaking.

"What does my slut need?" he asked, his aggressive voice contrasting with his fingertips lightly trailing along her thigh and around her needy cunt.

Nearly touching her multiple times, her breath would catch as he did so. Every time she tried to form words, he would move his fingers closer and she would lose all thought, turning into a whimpering mess. "Use your words, baby girl," he taunted, as a devilish grin spread across his face.

"I... I need... fuck, Daddy. Please, please!!" she moaned, her words becoming inaudible again as she begged and begged for him.

Without warning, he slaps her pussy; one, two, three times. Her body jolting at the unexpected contact, pain, and pleasure coursing through her. Moaning loudly, she tried to gather her thoughts.

"Come on, use your words for me. You speak so beautifully," he said, voice deceptively calm.

Closing her eyes to focus, she slowly and purposefully spoke, "Please... fuck... me, Daddy."

"Good girl." He spoke softly.

No sooner were his words off his lips than his fingers were inside her. His pale hand is such a contrast between her dark thighs. Moving in the way only he could, while his other hand pressed on the soft pelvic area just above her cunt.

She was there within moments, gripping the wall, she begged, "Please, Daddy, can I cum?"

To her dismay, his hand pulls out. "Oh no, baby girl, you don't cum until Daddy has enjoyed his present thoroughly," he said, leading her off to their playroom.

WiCk3d
WiCk3d
15 Followers