Daddy's Debt

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
2k words
4.47
2.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

_______

I hear loud knocks at the door. My husband, "Daddy," tells me to keep playing with my blocks while He goes to see who it is. I hear voices, and then Daddy comes back into the room with his brother, my "uncle" Brian.

Brian has always been pretty cool. Sometimes He sneaks me ice cream when He babysits. He is sometimes a little handsy, but he doesn't touch any of the parts reserved for Daddy. I think he is just the touchy, affectionate type. Brian's wife, Candy, is a real-life doll. I love her.

"Babygirl, I want you to keep playing with your blocks while the men talk," Daddy says.

You don't have to tell me twice! They are probably going to talk about boring stuff like sports things. I almost ask why Candy didn't come along so I would have someone to play with, but Daddy's tone sounded kinda like I should just do what He said and not ask any questions.

I am trying to build a princess castle for my teddybear, but every time I think I have it tall enough, it falls down! (Maybe I bump it over, but still!)

"You owe me, man," I hear Brian say in a louder tone to Daddy.

I start to listen a little but try to not be obvious about it.

"Remember Sally Barns?," Brian asks. "You owe me for that, and I wouldn't ask to collect on it, if it wasn't absolutely necessary. You need to help me out, dude."

I hear my Daddy sigh. I can see in my sideways vision that He is looking at me, defeated. Now I am worried, but I am not supposed to be listening, so I can't show it. I start making "vroom vroom" noises with one of my blocks, even though there are no cars in my pretend world today.

"Okay. But no more than once per day. I do not care how bad you need it. And only when I am here to supervise," Daddy says. 



"Come on, man! You know I need six. One is not enough, and you know it. You need to make it at least four," Brian replies, his impatience growing.

"Two. And no more!" Daddy says firmly. "Take the deal or get the fuck out of my house."

"Deal," Brian says, but he doesn't sound super happy about going down from six to two of whatever the heck it is they are talking about.

Daddy looks over to me and tells me to come sit on His lap. I do as I am told. There is a lot of tension in the air, and I begin sucking my thumb without even realizing it.

"Princess, Daddy needs to talk to you about something very important. I want you to listen to me all the way without interrupting. Do you understand?"

I nod my head, too afraid to speak right now. Something huge is going on. I can tell.

"Candy had to go to Romania to take care of her mom for awhile, and Uncle Brian is having a very hard time without her," Daddy says. "A long time ago, your uncle and I made a deal about matters like this that we would help each other out."

I am staring at Daddy confused. I am sad that Candy is gone. I do not know what I have to do with any of this. Is Daddy going to make me go to Uncle Brian's house to do Candy's chores? Gosh, I hope not! She has to vacuum at her house! I love doing laundry and cooking, but Daddy never makes me clean our floors, because He knows how much I hate that. But Brian makes Candy clean their floors every day! Oh please don't let it be that I have to go clean his floors! Please!

Daddy continues, "Until Candy comes back, Uncle Brian is going to come to our house every day for breakfast and dinner."

Whew! What a relief! I love cooking, and it will be fun to cook for Uncle Brian. And he always brings ice cream for after dinner!

I look at Daddy with a big smile on my face and smile at Uncle Brian too. Uncle Brian smiles back at me, something in his eyes I've not seen before.

"Babygirl, it is important you hear me clearly about this next part," Daddy warns. "I am going to need you to help my brother with his sexual tension."

His what now??? Is Daddy saying what I think He is???

I am sure my smile has been replaced with a look of shock and worry.

"Sweetie, I will be right here the whole time, keeping you safe. I will give you all the forehead kisses and 'good girls' and all the aftercare you need after each visit. But I need you to do this. I owe him, and he needs this. Candy needs you to do this too, so she doesn't have to worry about him while she is worrying about her mother," Daddy continues. "I am not asking you, babygirl. I am telling you this is what I want from you. And I want you to have a good and helpful attitude about it it. Will you be a big girl for Daddy and do your part to help Brian and Candy until Candy can return home?"

I am too stunned to respond.

Brian comes over to sit on the couch next to us and puts his hand on my knee to comfort me. "It will be okay, babygirl. You will take good care of me, and I will bring you lots of ice cream," Brian says as he turns my face to look into his eyes.

I turn my head away and look at Daddy.

"It will be okay, sweetie," Daddy says. "I know you can do this. I will reward you big for helping out in such a big way. Now let's clean up your blocks and get you ready for your nap."

As we put the blocks into their tub, Brian helps out, making funny noises with some of the blocks, reminding me how much fun he is. Maybe this won't be so bad. And if it makes Daddy happy, then maybe it will even be good.

"Daddy?," I ask.

"Yes, princess?," Daddy replies.

"Can you give me cummies every time Uncle Brian uses my body?"

Daddy and Brian both laugh hard at this. Uncle Brian knows I am only allowed orgasms at the end of a day of very good behavior, and I am often a little brat who has to go without. They are not surprised at all I have tried to negotiate orgasms in addition to the promised ice cream and cuddles.

"She has a good point," Uncle Brian says to Daddy. "You don't want her cumming on my cock, and if she knows she is earning orgasms, she will do a better job for me," he continues. "It sounds like a win/win."

"Yeah," Daddy says. "For everyone but me!" He shakes his head, "Do you have any idea what a little monster she will be if I am allowing her two orgasms every day?"

"It should have been six," Brian retorts.

"Okay!," says Daddy. "I know when I am outnumbered. Yes, princess, I will give you cummies every time you help my brother with his tension."

I squeal with delight and am now totally on board with this plan.

"Since I missed breakfast...," says Brian. "How about we make that up right now before her nap? And then you two can do your thing while I go out and run errands. I will even pick up dinner."

My Daddy raises his eyebrow at my uncle like He does to me when I am pushing my luck, but then He relents, and Brian picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder and says, "Let's goooo!" as he rushes me into my bedroom.

Daddy sits in the big rocking chair as Brian sets me on my bed. Per their deal, Brian can only use me while Daddy is there to watch.

Brian sits next to me on the bed and tells me he is not going to go easy on me but that I will be safe. He has his hand on my knee, working its way up my leg toward my panties (if I were wearing any) as he talks. When he discovers I am not wearing any panties, he gets a hungry look on his face and then spreads my legs for a taste. "Mmmmm...., little girl, this is going to be so much fun."

Uncle Brian stands up and unzips his fly. He pulls his cock out and puts it next to my mouth. I look over to Daddy, and He nods His permission, and I open my mouth. Brian tastes salty and warm. At first he goes really slow, allowing me to suck and lick and get used to his cock in my mouth. Then he grabs the back of my head and shoves himself all the way in, groaning in pleasure as he sinks his dick into my throat. He continues to thrust in and out of my mouth and throat as my long saliva strands spill out onto my lap.

Then he yanks my head off of his groin by pulling my hair and then uses my hair to steer me onto all fours and presses my head hard into the mattress as he rubs his cock along my slit. I did not realize how wet I was. I cannot believe my uncle is about to fuck me, and I am actually wet about it! And my Daddy is watching the whole thing.

I am a little scared of how rough my uncle is being with me, and then he slams his fat cock into my little pussy. It is just now that I even think about the fact condoms were never discussed in the negotiations I overheard. Is Daddy going to let his brother breed me???

Brian thrusts so hard into me, I am certain I am going to break. Or maybe the bed is going to break. Why isn't Daddy stopping this? It is too hard. Brian grabs my hips and says things like, "Oh yeah," and "little whore" and "I am going to pump all of my seed into that little pussy, bitch." Brian never talked to me this way before. It is like he is a completely different person with his cock inside of me. I still cannot believe all of this is happening. I also cannot believe I am about to orgasm. But I am not allowed to cum on Uncle Brian's cock. So I try to think about something else to keep myself from cumming. But the pain of every thrust threatens to break my ability to hold myself back. I need to cum so badly!

Finally, Uncle Brian releases his load inside of me. He moans in pleasure as he holds my hips tight against his groin, milking out every last drop of his seed.

Then, as if this was all nothing more than dropping me off at school, he slaps my ass and tells my Daddy he will be back for dinner. "Later, squirt!," he says to me on his way out the door, leaving me there a slobbery, cum-filled mess.

I'm not sure why, but I start to cry. And Daddy comes over to me and holds me and gives me forehead kisses. I ask Him if I did a good job for Him, and He tells me I made Him a very proud Daddy. "May I please have cummies now, then?," I ask. Daddy laughs and says indeed I can. Then He rolls me onto my back, and I wrap my legs around Him as He kisses me deeply and puts His cock inside me.

"You were such a good girl for Daddy," He says as He pushes deep inside me. "I am very proud of you."

I smile up at Him as He wipes away my tears, and He says, "You may have as many cummies as you want, babygirl."

And I do.