Holy Week

Story Info
DDlg fantasies
1.5k words
4.43
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with all of my erotic fantasies, all of the characters in this story are consenting adults in a committed DDlg relationship.

__________________________

"Next week is Holy Week. You know what that means, babygirl," Daddy said with a devilish grin on his face.

I squirm a little in my seat, pretending not to hear Him.

"Ahem..."

"Yes, Daddy. I know what it means," I reluctantly say while trying to keep the sigh out of my tone.

"What does it mean, princess?," He prods.

"It means AAAA. 'Any hole Any time, Any where, Any way,'" I recite, again fighting the sighs and the eye rolls. He is so silly about this week. He knows He owns all of my holes already, but He just loves making this week special. "Holy Week" to my Daddy means a lot of sore holes for me by the end of it.

"Good girl," Daddy says as I beam at His words. "Now let's go get some ice cream."

_____

Three days later...

I am having the bestest dream about Daddy playing tea party with me when all of a sudden, my butthole starts to hurt! I wake up, and Daddy is inside me. "Good morning, princess. Happy first day of Holy Week," He says as He continues fucking my ass. "I have many fun plans for my favorite toy this week. Starting right now."

Once the initial pain wears off, it feels really good to have Daddy fucking my ass like this, so I reach down and start pressing my magic button that helps me cum sooner, but as I do, Daddy grabs my wrists and pins them above my head and tells me, "not yet. This one is all for me, baby. I am almost there, and I want you to be a good girl and take it. You will get to cum later tonight if you behave all day."

I start to cry a little from frustration, because I was ready for my orgasm, and then my tears do that thing they always do to Him, and His cock gets bigger and harder as He increases the intensity of His already intense onslaught on my insides. He pounds harder and harder until He goes super duper deep and lets out a groan that alerts me to His orgasm. He stays inside me a moment longer, catching His breath, and then He wipes away my tears telling me what a good girl I am as I try to recover from my frustration. It is such a humongous turn on to be His toy like that, but it is also so very frustrating to not be allowed my cummies.

His smile beaming down at me while He looks at me with such pride helps me to recover, and I smile up at Him and thank Him for using my body so well.

"Who's body?," He asks.

"I mean yours, Daddy!" I say quickly to hopefully not land myself into any trouble for my slip up.

"Good girl. Now get that ass into the shower so I can help you clean up."

I love showering with Daddy. He washes my hair for me and all of my body. He enjoys massaging my curves as He covers me with my special body wash for sensitive skin. Sometimes, He allows me to suck the cum out of His cock while we shower, but today I am not allowed. I am to keep my hands against the shower wall and not move them.

"AAAA," He says as He puts a finger into my pussy. "Hold still while I have my fun."

The next thing I know, His cock is rock hard again, and He plunges it deep into my pussy as He roughly squeezes my breasts, knowing I will not disobey the instruction He gave me to keep my hands on the wall.

"May I please cum this time, Daddy?," I ask.

"No, babygirl. You will get to cum tonight if you behave all day. It's not even breakfast time yet. You have a big day ahead of you before you will get to have your cummies, and if you start crying about this right now, I will be going back into that sweet ass again but with no lube this time, do you understand?"



"Yes, Daddy," I reply while trying not to cum as He continues to fuck my pussy and squeeze my breasts while I am basically in bondage against the shower wall. I am so incredibly turned on and need to cum so badly, but I am a good girl and obey.

I hear the familiar sound of Daddy's impending orgasm and steady myself for the deeper thrusts. He bites my neck hard as He releases inside me. "You are such a good girl, princess," He whispers into my ear as He slowly pulls Himself out of me and turns off the shower.

Daddy dries both of us off and then helps me get dressed. There will be no panties this week. I know how Holy Week works, so I do not even ask. The good news is, there won't be any anal plugs either, because all of my holes have to be ready to be used at all times.

On Sundays, I always meet my sister-in-law, Candy, for brunch while Daddy and His brother, Brian, do whatever Daddies do while their princesses are away. I can still feel Daddy's cum leaking from my pussy when I meet her. We have a great time, and I don't want it to end, so I ask her if we can go for a walk in the park near the restaurant. She agrees, pays the tab, and off we go.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and check my messages. 



"Did someone forget to ask permission to go to the park?," flashed across my screen.

Daddy has parental control apps on my phone and tracks my location to keep me safe and to make me feel protected. I didn't think He would be watching, because I do brunch every Sunday, but this was a mistake, and I hope with all my might it does not mean I will not get cummies tonight.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I forgot! I will turn around and come back home right now if you want."



"It's okay, babygirl. I will let this one slide, but if it happens again, we might have to discuss how to help you remember in the future," He types back.



"Thank you, Daddy!," I reply and then continue talking with my sister-in-law.

After about 20 minutes, my phone vibrates again. My screen reads, "AAAA."

I look up and see Daddy and Uncle Brian standing in front of the carousel.

We walk over to them in total surprise, and Daddy says the boys were lonely without us and decided to join us at the park. We all get onto the carousel. I choose a horsie at first, but Daddy makes me join Him on a bench. I comply, and when the ride begins moving, He grabs my hair and pushes my face down to His open fly with one hand as He frees His cock from His pants with the other. I don't even have a chance to argue before His cock is deep in my throat, fucking my face. Occasionally He lifts my head enough for me to try to breathe, but then He is quickly fucking my throat again before I can utter a word.

He puts both of His hands on my head and acts like my skull is hips and a pussy as He continues to go hard in my throat as my saliva strings build and collect and make a mess. Just before the ride ends, Daddy cums all down my throat and then starts to slowly soften in my mouth. He tells me I am a good girl as He zips His fly and acts as if nothing happened as we exit the ride.

When we get off the carousel, I cannot help but notice Candy's eyes look as watery as mine do.

We have never talked about kink before, but now I am wondering if Candy and Uncle Brian also celebrate Holy Week in the way me and my Daddy do. I bet the brothers talk about what they do to us and how much we love it. Sounds like something they would do. 



After the park, Daddy suggests we all go to the movies. I am super excited about this idea, because my favorite cartoon just released a whole movie, and I have been dying to see it. I wonder if Uncle Brian and Candy would want to sit through a cartoon, though.

Turns out they do! And we all go in, and the men buy us popcorn and red licorice to use as straws in our drinks.

This is turning out to be a super fun Sunday.

Not far into the movie, Daddy leans over and whispers, "AAAA" in my ear.