The new Aristocracy

Story Info
In the near future. People are bred to serve.
3.5k words
4.33
15.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Warning**

This story has been created by someone with extensive knowledge of medicine and psychology, who also happened to have fallen down into the sissy rabbit hole.

The buildup is slow, methodical. The purpose is to get you into the mindset of the characters. This story contains heavy subliminal elements which will make you fall deep into the sissy rabbit hole... just like I did.

I hope you edge all the way through the reading!

In the year 2077, the rise of AI and automation has exploded. Leaving a majority of the population unemployed; Wealth inequality and power consolidation has culminated in the creation of a new aristocracy.

Many people struggled to survived and it reached its peak with a violent worldwide crisis in the early 2060s with sparks of revolution in every continent. However, the new aristocracy, with the use of drones, soldier mental conditioning and genetic alteration, managed to remain in control. The developing revolution was crushed and turned into a genocide that managed to eliminate over two thirds of the "undesirables".

Now with a much more manageable number of people the aristocracy turned into creating a more "comfortable" environment for themselves. The soldier conditioning developed for the revolution war was turned into subservience programing and genetic alteration turned into creating new human and biological "art". In this new world order everyone must serve.

This is the world I was born into.

I still didn't have a name, people from the dark times probably would find it weird that a grown person didn't have one. But this is ok for me. I find it weird to be given a name when you don't deserve it, when it means nothing yet. A number is all I need.

The light of my small cell slowly dimmed on and pleasant automatic voice chimed "good morning, SE-347". I was already awake since a full hour. It was not easy to sleep knowing this would be my placement day. "Good morning mam" I replied automatically. "SE-347, please proceed to room 50 for class assignment".

~Class assignment. ~ I repeated with dread, they might well say *life determining test* as it was more accurate.

I hopped onto my feet before the anxiousness got to me, and after a quick shower; I looked at myself in the cell's full length mirror. A shiny white uniform akin to latex but with more elasticity, clung tightly to every part of my body. A thin petite frame reflected back, hair nearing white fell softly to my shoulders, a small elven nose and round bright blue eyes. Further down a thin waist and in the midst of a wide pelvis a small bulge silhouetted the white fabric.

As I walked to the door of my small cell I looked back, the sheen of the white plastic and tinted glass, the white cot in which I had slept ever since leaving the kinder-pens. I knew I would not see any of this ever again. And I sighed...

The door opened automatically and revealed a long white hall with many doors in the process of opening. Many candidates with frames similar to mine exiting and lining up. All of us quietly moved through the corridors of the facility. Joining and mixing with other groups, separating into every which way. I had roamed this facility for years. In fact, the sterile and quiet corridors was all I knew.

Of course, I had learned many things in class, no Master wants to teach any of us the silly things of life. So, we learned everything from history to astronomy. Even sometimes if you were good, we were allowed to watch pop culture shows or the actual current news! I would miss this place a bit, in spite of all the tortures it sent my way.

A hallway to the right was my exit. My bare feet did not want to make the turn, but I took it regardless. As soon as I turned into the wide hallway that led to room 50, I saw something that calmed my nerves and injected some joy into the situation. A beautiful boy looking back at me. He smiled back instantly. LA-700, one of my only real friends in the facility.

Seven, as I like to call him, was one of the few decent souls in this place. Where most other candidates would claw and stab you in the back in order to please the Masters. Seven would help and advice you. He taught me so many things, a few of them saved me from getting disposed of. It was fair to say I had a little bit of a crush on him.

Seven, however, appeared at first glance to have had something wrong happening during his breeding. He did not possess the almost white hair most blank slates like us had. In its place was the lightest shade of red. His silhouette while thin and androgynous much like all the rest had a little something of man... real man. Stronger thighs and a well-developed core. His bulge was also considerably larger than mine. In that tight uniform it almost looked like a baseball poking out. It was clear that he stood out from the rest of us. Sometimes I wondered why he was not disposed of early in the process like so many others. Regardless I was very grateful he wasn't.

Silently I shuffled into the line, contorting myself to get just that little bit closer to my source of strength. I tapped him one time in the small of his back and he looked back once more to smile confidently at me.

In that hallway, standing up straight In our resting pose, with our backs arched up hands folded behind our tailbone and head lowered. The minutes stretched on ad infinitum. Over 50 candidates had finally completed the years in the grooming facility and would now be assigned their dreaded "Class".

Hundreds of different classes existed but it basically boiled down to whether you would be on top of the food-chain, barking orders and fucking or torturing any who the Masters saw fit to do. Or everybody else.

"Everybody else..." In the back of my mind I knew that amongst all these 50 candidates, perhaps one or two would be chosen as alpha. And between all the facilities in the country, maybe ten would be chosen as the magnificent S -- Class.

"Everybody else..." I thought again. Looking directly at the small bulge in my bodysuit, for a moment it twitched up, but then looked even tinier than before.

As the doors slowly waltzed open I thought to myself. "Maybe I can do this. If I demonstrate confidence and strength... perhaps I could be one of the alphas." I bit my lips encouraging some resolution "I am smart enough, my grades are good, I'm loyal. Not just any pushover" In a world of blank slates it wouldn't matter how I looked like.... Right?

We walked slowly and silently, following a pre-programmed path down the great hall they called *Room 50*. Much less like a classroom and much more like a gymnasium or an auditorium. After arriving at my position and upon the signal of the examiners we were allowed to look up.

What greeted me was a cavernous enclosure. The candidates all stood in small cylinders about one foot in diameter that elevated slowly enough for me to almost not notice when I was already almost a full body-length away from the floor. In front of us a circular area that served as the stage and a bit further away on an elevated podium, seated several individuals. "MASTERS!" I thought quickly, and instinctively lowered my gaze. I could feel all the boys doing the same.

For most of our training life, we wouldn't see Masters. Only through Alphas and AIs we would receive most of our tuition. We knew that they could see everything, through cameras as small as a grain of rice. They were like Gods. Omnipresent.

The sultry voice of a female echoed "Congratulations my pets!" The headmistress of the school, a true S-Class spoke.

Her beauty was too irresistible and I dared a glance. All I caught was the sheen of her red heels before my mind told me to obey and lower my gaze once more. "You shall not gaze at Gods"

Before I could feel my penis come alive, she once more spoke "You have concluded this stage of your training, and now my children it is time for your Class assignment" the Masters clapped at once and we followed along.

Quickly, silence one again.

"You shall remain, quiet and standing in resting pose upon the pedestals, like good little children" she said with musicality in the last words

"When we call your designation, your pedestal will lower and we will ask you some questions. Perhaps make you play a game of sorts" After the word games we could hear some chuckles coming from the Masters.

~This was for their pleasure! ~ I thought to myself. Immediately the thought of getting a reaction live from one of the Masters, maybe even make them proud; filled me with joy. My small penis reacted immediately.

~Stop! Stop! ~ I thought in a panic. It was not allowed to develop erections without their permission. Much less in such a solemn situation.

I glanced up once more and all of the warmth left my body at once. I saw a piercing eye, of one of the masters looking directly at me! Something biomechanical in its glare made me think that he could see all the way through my thoughts. Perhaps he could, but it was only for a second, and again he turned to look at the headmistress.

"When you are lowered to the stage, please greet us properly and answer all of our questions. You may look directly at us during the interview. With the rules stated, let us start!"

After more applause and the calm that followed. She called the first candidate "SE-374!"

My heart sank. ~First? Really? I don't even know what to do! ~

And as I waited for the platform to lower, I found myself standing just as high as before. Instead, another boy. Similar to me but somewhat taller walked slowly to the stage.

~I can't believe I misheard my own designation!~ I thought.

Once the boy that could have been me got to the center of the stage he curtsied and with a lovely soft voice said "This sissy is SE-374 I exist to please the Masters and all my superiors"

~Smart boy~ I thought.

"Smart sissy" echoed the headmistress lightly. A pleased smile drew on her lips. And I felt the pang of jealousy form in my heart.

"You call yourself a sissy? Why aim so low?" asked the Headmistress.

It was true, not many Classes were below the pathetic sissies. Even castration was a frequent result for those who were selected as such. Piglets or inanimates were worst sure, or pretty much anything that never allowed you to stand in your own two feet. But a sissy? As a first choice, and before even knowing how the games were played?

"This sissy was not born to be a man, I failed in all test for it. In fact the true beauty of a woman is also something this sissy does not possess. I happily resign myself to the life of a pathetic sissy. Please drain me of whatever manhood I have and make me fall into the deepest of holes." As he said so, he knelt and placed himself in a begging position.

A sick and twisted smile formed in the faces of the Masters. Some of them even laughed as they drank from great jars. I could never understand how they were so strong, the enormous thick glass full of liquid must weigh the same as me, and yet these gods would drink of them with such ease.

One of the Masters slammed the glass on the podiums table making some of the golden liquid splash around. Without missing a beat, the sissy that could have been me splayed open his mouth and stuck out her tongue. A symbolic gesture at most since the distance was so great. But executed with such perfection that it even made me feel enticed to join in.

The Masters clapped once more and we followed automatically. "Good first showing Minerva" said the man with the biomech eye. "Now for the first plate after this appetizer... Sissy of course..." All Masters nodded at once, and it was done. This time only we gave a soft delicate applause

For us, this was everything, for them this was just another Friday. As the new sissy left the stage a new group of butterflies filled my belly.

Miner- The Headmistress spoke once more, and this time my hearing did not fail me one bit. "LA-700!"

My heart filled with nervous excitement. If there was someone who would surprise the Masters was Seven. I kept thinking to myself ~such confidence, such strength, such wisdom~ Alpha surely, maybe even S-Class. I daydreamed of one time serving such a beautiful man, just as The Headmistresses maids do.

Seven walked with confidence. ~Maybe he saw the same dream as me? ~ At the center of the stage he knelt as a knight would have done in the times of the old Masters. And calmly recited "I LA-700 kneel at the feet of the Masters; their glory fills me with strength and the thought of pleasing them commands me to beg you for a test."

"That's a good boy!" proclaims one of the other Masters. They all cheer at once. Some of them start to touch what must be some tablet in their hands. Making bets surely, Masters love to bet on us.

"Very well my dear, your test shall be.... Confrontation" she says after a long pause. Inciting another smaller response from the Masters

None of us had had this test before. So, I was as surprised as Seven when slowly a large man entered the hall. His heavy footsteps resounded even on the solid marble floor. The black skin made him look even more imposing as a glimmer of sweat made him sparkle in the lights of the stage. On his lower abdomen a contrasting marking was placed. He was a true Alpha!

As both men to be within a few armlenghts apart the contrast was clear and terrible. Seven was much taller than me. But facing a real man the difference between them was even greater. The large bulge in Sevens bodysuit, now looked as small as mine compared to the always erect cock that was eternally curving up to the sky. Defiant against everything and almost touching Seven's bellybutton.

Reactions from both sides were intense, Seven was the largest of us. But against him was a Real Man, up close, with a cock so hard and thick, throbbing with excitement. Balls so full that just holding their weight would be a dream. Against this Man, what could he do?

Many of us bent over from the excitement. Genitals fighting against the tight bodysuit that encased us. Some couldn't even hold back and reflexively opened their mouths and splayed their tongues, signaling submission in an instant.

The sight could have been too much for some. Thankfully the Headmistress brought all of us back to reality "Control yourselves whores!" she forcefully intoned. I found myself exiting from that same trance in an instant.

When I looked up, I was shocked to see that Seven remained standing. More than that he wasn't even looking at the massive shaft commanding worship just a few breaths away. Looking directly up into the man's eyes he was locked into was seemed to be a psychological war.

"I see..." the headmistress stated looking at them. "I believe we might have a test after all" The Master's seemed to be submerged in the midst of the contest. Rapidly tapping bets into their screens.

"Well, the rules are simple. LA-700, show dominance." No more was needed.

Instantly I looked at Seven. Behind his stern gaze he seemed to be thinking furiously. What could he do to show dominance over this man? I couldn't come up with an answer. Even if he just stood there, taking everything that Seven did, he was a true Alpha. What could we do against him?

Seven finally moved, after what seemed like forever, he closed the distance to this boulder of a man. And when no air was between them, he quickly moved his right hand. He grabbed the base of this large cock with one hand.

From my angle I could see that it didn't wrap around its massiveness. Nevertheless, he squeezed, tightening his small hand against the shaft. Looking still directly at the man, unbroken.

He tried now to grab the heavy sack, perhaps to try to subdue him with pain the way it was done to us many times. However, when he grabbed, even splaying his hand as largely as he could he only managed to grab a portion of this monster's package.

I could see it now. The shaft thick with veins from being squeezed, larger than ever before. No one of us could take this shining rod in the mouth, no matter how well graded at fellatio we were. The tip of it now leaked out a small droplet of cum. We knew what that was. Alpha cum was highly addictive to us. If we were to even give a single taste we would be lost. Direct to the pigpens perhaps.

My heart broke when I saw it. My strength my confidence, my man. He wasn't looking the demon in the eye. Just like everyone of us, he was looking directly down at it. At the massive cock. The shining droplet of surrender crowning it.

Perhaps he will swat it away, it would be smart to say no to temptation, maybe even enough to crown himself Alpha as well.

My hope did not last even 10 seconds... I saw him first arching his back, contorting his body and posture into the most feminine of poses. His left hand let go of his balls, and together with the right they both fell limply to his sides. He slowly now moved to the side of this man, letting his whole body be swallowed by his embrace. Now the shaft of it firmly rested on Seven's navel. Pulsating with anticipation the shaft of it firmly covered up Seven's own dick. Only the glistening tip remained visible. But clearly about to burst with desire.

To my surprise he didn't just fall right on his knees to worship the might of this Alpha male. Instead, always the most precious thing in the world, my beloved Seven. With elegance only betrayed by a hint of desperation at first looked up slowly again at this man and opened his mouth at him. Showing his perfect tongue to him.

The seconds stretched into what seemed like an eternity again. This man was clearly testing something within Seven. Sure, she had submitted. This was obviously the truth. And yet the more I looked at him. The more I realized that this hurt....

I was there standing on a pedestal where I could only stand on the tip of my toes. In a pose of utter subservience for what by now had been almost a full hour. My penis twitching within my bodysuit. At the sight of this mighty conqueror ready to tear her and me apparat. And my penis now. Drooling...

My mind trying to keep all of the stimulus in a cage that could barely fit it. But for the approval of the Masters, I had to keep still. I would do anything to be called a good boy by them. Just like Seven was called. But the thing that aggravated me the most was my precious Seven.

Many times, I dreamed of Seven's mouth. We had kissed a few times in practice and many times more in secret. Seven was my woman, my man, my everything. In many dreams I would submit to him taking everything he had and feeding on his confidence, his power. I would wake up brimming with desire, to fuck her, him. It didn't matter. She was mine as I was His.

But now. This brute, was taking my Seven. In the most vulgar of ways, she stood. Ready, wanting, begging to be abused by this monster. Back arched showing an ass that was now grabbed wholly by just one of his hands. Mouth dripping with saliva still showing submission. Drooling...

Dainty feet risen up to show herself closer to her abuser. And even the hands that fell limply down at her hips, with fingers spread out as you would during a curtsey. The display of submission was too much for my heart. I wanted her back, and yet. She was now definitively unavoidably; His.

It was only when I saw it, that I realized she was no longer my Seven. In the center of the floor at the feet of both woman and beast, was a puddle. And there was her cock. Now limply hanging smaller than I had ever seen it. Drooling...

___________________

I hope you liked this story. Its my first one in a long time. I am considering publishing a second part. If the feedback is good Ill take the time to finish it.

Thank you for your time and attention! <3