Daddy's Debt Pt. 02

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
2.1k words
4.3
4.2k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults.

_____

If you have not read part 1, you should know that my husband (whom I call Daddy as part of our power dynamic) has given his brother (whom I call "Uncle Brian") permission to use my body for his sexual release twice per day while his wife is away caring for her mother in Romania. I have consented to this (and secretly enjoy every second of it). I am not allowed to cum on Brian's cock, but my husband has agreed to give me forehead kisses and orgasms as reward for my cooperation each time Brian finishes using me and leaves. Wanda is a recurring character in my stories. She is a caretaker my husband hired to watch over me when He is at work. We call her my "babysitter," because that is how she functions, and because my husband enjoys humiliating me (and I enjoy Him doing so) by making it seem like I cannot be trusted to take care of myself.

_______

Candy is still in Romania, so Uncle Brian is still visiting me twice per day and pretty much wrecking my body for an hour each time until he finishes inside me, leaving me a crying mess for Daddy to cuddle back to life again.

I like Uncle Brian, especially when he brings me ice cream, but his dick is so big, and he is so rough with me. I am not sure how much longer I can endure satisfying his sexual needs until Candy returns home.

Currently, I am coloring a picture for Daddy, waiting for Him to get off work. Wanda said Daddy has to work a little late tonight, and I am to keep myself busy coloring, because she cannot stay. Apparently, Daddy got called into a meeting, but Wanda has an appointment, so I am going to have to take care of myself for a whole hour! It has been a long time since I was allowed to be home alone. That was back before Daddy hired Wanda to watch over me. Set the toaster on fire one time, and suddenly you are no longer trusted to be home alone! So here I am, behaving, watching the clock, so I can make sure to be waiting at the front door on my mat for when Daddy walks in expecting me to welcome Him home with a blow job.

I am startled by a loud knock on the door. I know better than to answer it. I do my best to be quiet and pretend nobody is home. Then I see and hear the doorknob jiggling. Now I am really scared. I think about texting Daddy, but He is in a meeting. I hide inside the toy box and try to quiet my breathing.

"Open up! It's Brian!," I hear. But I am not falling for that.

Then my phone alerts me to a text message from Uncle Brian. "Are you home, babygirl? It is me at the door. Open up."

I climb out of my hiding spot and check through the peephole, and it is Uncle Brian. Whew! I am so relieved! I open the door and allow him inside.

"Where's your Daddy?," Uncle Brian asks. "I am here for dinner and some fun, but I don't see his car, and I know he would never allow you to answer the door. He is not replying to my texts."

"Daddy is stuck in a meeting," I pout.

"Oh, you poor thing!," Brian says. "Why didn't Wanda answer the door, then?"

"Wanda left me in charge of myself!," I respond proudly.

"Is that so?," Brian asks with a devilish grin on his face. "And did you make us some dinner?"

"I am not allowed to cook without someone here to watch me, so Wanda made sandwiches for us to have for dinner tonight," I say. "She even made me a pbj!"

"Sounds great!," Brian says. "Why don't we get started on eating dinner, and then your Daddy can catch up later. I am sure he would not want us to go hungry waiting for him."

I am not so sure about this, but I don't want to be punished later for not listening, so I agree.

Uncle Brian and I sit down to eat our sandwiches.

"You should take your top off. You are going to get jelly all over it," Brian says. "Here. Let me help you with that."

Brian removes my top and then starts fondling my little boobies.

"I don't think Daddy would want you to do that without him being here," I protest.

"It will be fine," Brian argues. "I am going to fuck you as soon as he gets here anyway. He won't mind that I copped a feel. Now finish your sandwich."

I lick the peanut butter and jelly from between the folds of my bread as Uncle Brian continues to grope my tits, him sometimes pinching my nipples between rough squeezes. When I finish my sandwich, he tells me to let him clean me up. I expect he is going to get a washcloth, but instead, he starts licking the jelly off of my mouth and puts his tongue inside! I try to push him away, but he tells me to behave, so I do.

He grabs the back of my hair with one hand to tilt my head back as he continues to move his tongue all around inside my little mouth and squeeze my boobies with his other hand. Then he uses his knee to spread my legs apart and moves his hand down to my thighs, squeezing them hard. He would never have acted this way before Candy went to Romania and Daddy said Brian could use my body twice per day until she comes back. But he is not supposed to use me unless Daddy is here to watch and keep me safe, either.

I hear Daddy's car pull into the garage. "I have to go to my mat!," I urgently explain to Uncle Brian, so he backs off and lets me get to my mat in time.

Daddy walks in, puts His briefcase down, and unzips His fly. I immediately put His cock into my mouth and begin welcoming Him home in the way I always do.

"I am sorry I am late," Daddy says to Uncle Brian. "I hope you stuck to our deal, and my little princess is safe?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I wasn't sure how much longer I could wait, though. What the fuck took you so long?"

"I got stuck in a meeting. Why in the fuck is my babygirl not wearing a shirt?," Daddy retorts.

"She was making a mess of herself, because Wanda made her a pbj sandwich," Brian replies, acting as if he hadn't just been touching my boobies and pushing his tongue in my mouth.

As the men are talking, I continue sucking on Daddy's dick. He puts His hands in my hair and steadies my head right where He wants it. He stops talking to Brian and looks down at me with pride in His eyes. "Such a good girl I have," He beams just before picking up the pace and pumping all of His cum into my eager mouth.

After He cums, He remains in my mouth for a few moments before pulling out. I open my mouth for Him to see how large of a deposit He just made, and I wait for permission to swallow.

"Keep it in your mouth, babygirl. Do not swallow yet. I want your cum to remain in your mouth while my brother fucks you," Daddy says.

This is an unexpected treat! I am not sure how it will work out, considering how much crying I do while Uncle Brian wrecks my insides, but I will do my best.

Daddy looks at Brian, and then Brian scoops me up to carry me back to my room. Once Daddy sits in the big rocking chair, Brian practically rips my skirt off of me and has his hard dick in my pussy faster than I can even blink. I look over at Daddy as Uncle Brian begins thrusting into me. "You are doing a good job, babygirl," Daddy says. "I am so proud of you."

Brian flips me over and then starts rubbing his cock along my butthole. Oh man. This is going to hurt. His cock is way too fat for anal. I hold my breath and wait for the inevitable.

Brian spits on his dick and then spits on my tiny hole. "This is going to hurt, squirt, but I know you can take it. If Candy can take it, you can too," he says.

I look over to Daddy to see if He is going to stop this, but He just looks at me with pride in His eyes. "You may swallow my cum now, babygirl so that you can scream into the pillow if you need," He says to me.

I swallow Daddy's cum along with all the saliva that accrued over that time, and I brace myself for Uncle Brian's fat cock in my ass. I grab my screaming pillow and wait as Brian continues to rub the head of his dick back and forth across the entrance to my butt. Finally, he starts to press inside me. I shove the pillow into my mouth and scream as he stretches my tiny anus around his fat cock.

"Fuck!," Uncle Brian says. "Your ass is so fucking tight! This is going to be fun!"

And then Uncle Brian starts fucking my ass. Hard. He grabs my hips and pulls me all the way back to his pelvis. His dick buried all the way inside me. I continue to scream into my pillow as he thrusts in and out, slamming himself into me. "Such a little fucking cock tease eating her pbj like it was a pussy. How do you like my dick in your ass, bitch?"

I have learned over the past few weeks of being Uncle Brian's surrogate fucktoy that he likes to say mean things during sex he would never say at other times. I try to remember this and not worry that he is actually mad at me or thinks I am the names he calls me. I know I am his little squirt and that he loves me.

"Fuck, yeah. Take it, whore. Take my fat cock in your little ass like the little whore you are," He growls. "Not such a big girl now, are you?"

I only hear some of what he is saying, because I am screaming in pain as he continues slamming his dick into my butt. If he lasts as long in my butt as he does in my mouth or my pussy, I will have nearly an hour of enduring this pain left to go. I am not sure I can take it.

"That's right, bitch. Just scream into your pillow and take it. Take my fat cock, whore. You don't even have to tell me how much you love it. Just keep screaming into your pillow while I stretch your hole. I am going to fill your little ass with my cum, you stupid little cock tease."

Uncle Brian continues to rape my ass for about an hour before he finally cums inside me, holding my hips tight against his pelvis during that final thrust, pushing even further into me during and after his orgasm. I stop screaming but cannot stop crying. Brian slaps me on the ass and tells me how sweet fucking it was. "Mmmm. Yes. I might want this again tomorrow for breakfast," he says. "See you in the morning, squirt!" And then he leaves.

Daddy comes over to the bed and cuddles me, telling me how very well I did, my tears making His hard cock grow even harder. He kisses my forehead, brushes my hair out of my face, and wipes my tears, looking deep into my eyes with so much love.

He lies me on my back and positions Himself between my legs, entering my pussy and starts fucking me, never breaking eye contact. Per our deal, I am allowed to cum as many times as I want now, and after the way Uncle Brain fucked the hell out of my ass, I am going to cash in as many orgasms as I can before Daddy cums.

And Daddy is so pleased with me, He makes sure to last long enough for me to have lots and lots of cummies, giving me deep kisses and telling me over and over how much He loves me and how proud He is to have me as His little girl.