Daddy's Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Jacinta confides in Daddy for a five min 31 sec job.
3.3k words
4.31
10.5k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zajoniad
Zajoniad
25 Followers

"I can't believe this is happening. Of all the cruel and mean things, this. This!" Jacinta said slamming the front door. No one was home of course or else she wouldn't dare be so reckless.

Stomping upstairs, entering her room, the first thing she did was shed her school uniform, unclip her bra and slide her panties down her long legs to stand in front of her long oval mirror.

She never saw her beauty; any blind man or boy could see she was stunning but through her eyes she was bland like her mother. Since childhood, that's all she was ever told.

"You're like me darling, bland. Nothing special, not that that's a bad thing. It just means you will always blend in, sit in the back of the train, never ride in the front carriage."

Glaring at herself, she learnt over the years to despise herself. Her boobs were just there, she had a gap between her upper thighs because she was too skinny, or so she thought. Her bottom wasn't voluptuous or more than a handful, it was like two hard globes. Jumping up and down didn't jiggle anything, well maybe a little. Her titties did, just!

"Urgh! You are a bully Damian Abbott, and I will not suck your dick!" she seethed at her own refection before heading into her ensuite.

**

It wasn't till three hours later that she heard the front door and knew that Daddy was home.

Slapping her textbooks closed, shuffling the loose-leaf sheets into a neat pile, Jacinta made her way downstairs. At eighteen, in her final year of school, wasn't this supposed to be the best years of her life!

She was a great student, always handed homework in on time and made sure everything was to the best of her ability, which quite frankly was astounding, if her grades were any indication.

"G'day Baby", Daddy said kissing Jacinta quickly on her cheek. Their affection, always a quick closed mouth peck to say goodnight, good morning, hello or good-bye which Jacinta found comforting.

"Back atchya Daddy," Jacinta said glumly, giving him a quick kiss in return. Her soft lips puckering a little to press against his cheeks firm skin.

His cleanly showered appearance always affecting Jacinta because of the way he smelled number one, and secondly, the way he looked all wet and freshly shaven after a hard day teaching martial arts and self-defense classes. Musk and cedar wafting up her nose as she turned to face the kitchen sink, to continue preparing some vegetables for tea.

"Meat's marinated and in the fridge. Did you want to BBQ it or put it under the griller?"

"I still have time to BBQ before the boys arrive."

Every Friday, Chad opened their home for poker. Whoever showed up put their money where their mouth was and either left fully loaded or burnt dry. There could only be one winner while everyone else went home a little more drunk, full of chips or cheese and crackers while their pockets screamed poorer.

Everyone chipped in thirty bucks a week, that went towards snacks, grog and winnings. Winnings were what was taken, so each week began with a new tally. Nothing spectacular, but if more guys showed up, the take home would be bountiful.

As for the grog and snacks, they were always topped up and saved for the following week.

This week, the snacks were good, but the drinks weren't.

"If I start the BBQ, can you cook the meat baby. I just need to run to the liquor store and buy more beer and stuff for the boys?"

"Fine," Jacinta mumbled.

"Fine? Not a good day at school?" Chad asked, closing the fridge door after taking stock of what he needed to purchase.

"The worst, but that's my problem. You go, I'll do the BBQ and cook the meat and cook our vegetables and be dishing up tea when you return," she mumbled again.

Her huge hoodie was hiding most of her face, while the ginormous tracksuit pants hid most of her body beneath the fleecy material Chad noticed, something he never really liked.

"Talk?"

"Go!"

"Talk! It's not a question baby. Talk!"

Jacinta was still in a quandary. Did she tell her Daddy how she had been blackmailed today at school, her stepdaddy to be precise, or keep this foul information to herself.

After all, what did a virgin, bland girl with tiny boobs, long skinny legs and a not so very there bottom like Jacinta know about sucking another boy's dick. She'd never set eyes on one in her life, let alone know what to do with one if she ever did.

"Urgh!" she said instead, thinking to herself rather than answering Daddy's question.

"Speak Baby. Use your words. When was the last time you disobeyed me like this. You're too old to put you over my knee and spanked?"

"When I was around eight years old," Jacinta said smiling, peeling and chopping away.

"Don't think I won't. Talk Jacinta!" Daddy ordered. "I know something is bothering you, and if it's bothering you, then it's definitely bothering me," he stated matter of fact, resting his fisted hands on his hips.

"Daddy..." Jacinta said turning to face her father "... I... it's... about learning... at the school... to pass," she said, not finishing an entire sentence which had her daddy stepping closer, closing the distance between them both as she stood at the sink.

"Homework?" he asked quietly.

"Not exactly," she whispered.

"Not exactly," he said nodding his head in annoyance. "Then learning what exactly?" he asked even more quietly.

"I have to learn something as a matter of urgency otherwise I'll be issued more homework," Jacinta said turning so she no longer faced her Daddy.

That's when she felt his hands on her shoulders, slowly turning her around so she faced him again. The warmth of his huge strong fingers easily spanning over and around her slender shoulders as his thumbs dug into the hollow just below her collarbone.

When she was facing him, she kept her face down and hidden, so he crooked his pointing finger under her chin and lifted her face so he could see her properly for the first time that night.

"Now I am worried Baby. If you don't goddamn tell me what's wrong in the next thirty seconds, I'm gonna call off poker night and show you how red and raw I can tan your hide," Daddy said seriously, taking in her puffy eyes and tear-streaked cheeks.

"Aft... After poker. I know how you like relaxing with your friends," she said on a whisper, her voice barely audible to his ears.

"You always fall asleep by the time poker is over at around eleven thirty. Now Jacinta! Tell me now or I'll call this instant and spread the word that tonight's of,f" he ordered. His voice going all authoritarian while his eyes never left her face.

What nice eyes Daddy had thought Jacinta daring to look at him before turning her head, her cheeks blooming a pretty pink.

"Grrrr".

Was that her imagination or did Daddy just growl at her.

"One, two, three, four..."

"I will tonight, I won't fall asleep," she said urgently, looking back at her Daddy desperately.

"Nine, ten, eleven, twelve..."

"Daddy, after. When everyone leaves. I promise", she tried again but he kept counting.

"Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen..."

"Daddy. That's not fair. What about what I want? Stop. I can't tell you it's embarrassing and humiliating and just... just...", she said ripping her hoodie off her head in frustration as tears started pooling in her eyes.

"Twenty-five, twenty-six, twenty-seven..."

"I have to suck Damian Abbots dick. Alright! I.have.to. suck.it in under five minutes and thirty-one seconds or else he gets to fuck me," she said eventually.

Daddy did stop counting and looked like he was about to blow a gasket.

"What the hell Jacinta! What is this bullshit?" Chad ordered, clenching and unclenching his fists over and over, looking around the kitchen for something to punch.

THUMP! Yep! His right hook going straight into the fridge door and denting it.

"Stop Daddy. It's my problem to solve. I... just need too..."

"Need to what. Study how to suck another man's cock?" he bellowed which scared Jacinta.

"All the girls have done it. I haven't. I got cornered today and told that if I can't make him cum in that time frame then he can fuck me," she said whispering again.

"Fucking, Jeezus Christ," he seethed, bending over and breathing deeply before standing up taller again.

"Do you... have you... even seen... a...," Daddy said waving one hand back and forth while trying to work out how to vocalize what he was trying to say.

"No!" she stated flatly.

"Never?" he asked looking at his baby once again. His frustration evident as he began rubbing his forehead roughly, while a thin film of sweat broke out across his brow.

Golly he was a nice-looking Daddy, all manly and muscly and kind of handsome. Why Jacinta had never noticed before was beyond her, but right now he exuded something rather yummy.

"What?" he asked, watching her watching him.

"Nothing. I'll get tea, go upstairs and I'll surf the net for... you know and learn while you do your poker thingy. Urmmm! Can I ask one question before you do go down the street and buy more drinks. Can a... you know... a... cum in five minutes and thirty-one seconds?"

"Baby. Baby. Baby! Let me think. Fuck! This is ludicrous," he said pacing back and forth again.

"Go and buy the drinks Daddy. Nothings going to happen in the next half an hour except uncooked meat and over steamed veggies," Jacinta said scrapping her efforts into a pot.

"Yeah! Of course, you're right! Just know!" he said turning her again, so she faced him, her hoodie now hanging down her back, so her gorgeous blue green eyes looked up at him.

"We will talk. You will listen. And fuck what your mumma told you all those years ago before she took off like the skank she was. You Jacinta are my baby. Mine. To protect. To look after and teach and educate to the best of my abilities. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy," Jacinta said wiping at her eyes with the back of her hand.

"You won't be alone in this. Fucking Damian, the prick! Just let me think... and when I come back, I'll eat. With you. And talk. Sort something out. But! Do.not.search.anything.up.on.the.internet. That will only skew your innocence and that will definitely have me tanning your hide. Understood?" he ordered for the second time.

"Yes Daddy. I won't look or search or read or watch or listen. Yuck!" she said shaking her head. "And... thank you Daddy for listening and caring. I don't feel so... alone," she said after a moment.

"In this you are not alone. Just let me think. Ok. I'll see you soon", he said leaving the kitchen and grabbing his car keys before he headed out the front door.

**

They had eaten in silence, the chicken tasted fantastic but because of the thick cloud that hung over them both it was a great meal made dull. Even the perfectly steamed vegetables tasted like, nothing much.

"Before you go upstairs..." Daddy said loading the dish washer as Jacinta tidied the kitchen bench and put away the last of their meals evidence so the kitchen was clean for the men who would be arriving. "I want you to consider something."

"Consider what?"

"You know how we give each other a kiss hello, good-bye etc..." he said taking a seat at the kitchen bench. "Well I want you to come here and stand in front of me," he said spreading his legs, so Jacinta had no choice but to stand really, really close, between his thighs when he dragged her, reluctantly closer.

"Daddy?" Jacinta questioned, her big blue-green eyes looking into his dark blue orbs.

"Kissing. Jacinta, there are lots of ways to kiss. Your mouth is the most sensual part of your body," he said reaching up and running his thumb along her bottom lip, opening her mouth just a little in the process.

He was staring at her mouth and the way it stayed open, then looked up into her eyes.

"I've been thinking. When we kiss it's affectionate. But kissing can be so much more. Your lips can be delicate, and sensual as I said. But they can also be... seductive, pouty, alluring, dangerous, tempting, and bring a man to his knees..." Chad said slowly, sighing when his Baby licked her lips slowly in understanding. Nodding her head slowly as she looked at her Daddy's lips as well.

God if she only knew she could bring Chad to his knees, he thought.

"So! I want you to kiss me baby. Kiss me slowly, softly, with your mouth closed. Can you do that," he said leaning back on the bar stool, letting out a long-held breath he hadn't realized he had been holding.

"Daddy?"

"The boys will be here in fifteen minutes baby. I want you to kiss me. You need to learn how sensual your lips can be. This is an offer I am making to help you learn how to... and when you realize how kissing is... eventually. Then you can learn how to... you know," Daddy said hoping like fuck what he was doing was the right thing.

"With my lips, kiss your lips Daddy so I will learn how to suck on a dick properly?" she asked innocently.

"Exactly. But if you don't want to, then I'll leave it at that," he said crossing his arms. The tattoos spreading wider as his biceps bulged.

"You... want to teach me? With my lips kissing to help me with the school problem?" she asked again bewildered.

"Daddy knows what it is like to have his cock sucked Baby. I am more or less an expert. Trust me, when I say your lips needs to learn how to be sensual. When you go down on a man or a dickhead boy, you need to do certain things. Learning to kiss in all ways, differently with your lips and then your tongue and your teeth baby, then you can learn how to give head with your mouth," Chad said a little uncomfortably. "But then there is a hand job, using your fingers, your palm, your body to stimulate a man's genitals as well as your mouth, lips and tongue etc.... I can teach you all this BUT it will take a while. A long while and I'm not sure if I am prepared to teach you everything you need to know."

Chad was torn between being an honorable Daddy and a deviant. He wanted nothing more than to teach his little girl, who technically was now a young eighteen year old woman, exactly how to fuck and give head.

His thoughts turning erotic every time he looked at his baby who had a body so firm and ripe, it made his scrotum contract every time he thought about kissing her virginal lips as soon as she'd turned eighteen and every goddamn night since, when he'd go and check on her.

He would often wander into her room while she slept, imagining himself peeling back her bedding, using his fingers to gently rub her pussy softly or run the palm of his hand over her puckered nipples till they begged for him to bite them between his teeth gently.

Oh, what lurid thoughts he had and now he was one step closer...

Now that she was of age, his imagination had not only been getting more carnal and fuller of erotic imagery; her confession had him sporting a boner he could not hide. Hence sitting on the kitchen stool.

"Why? Is it too hard for me to learn?"

"No baby. I'm your Daddy and I love you. I have always loved you since the first day I met your mom and have loved you since. All to myself even after she left. But this, is hard for me. Doing this is hard for me, I don't know if it is the right thing to do?"

Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Daddy?" she asked again.

"Just a kiss Baby. See what you think. If I can teach you about kissing, then maybe I can teach you about everything else. I mean I know I can, without a doubt. It's whether or not I will. Deal?"

"We have five minutes till the guys arrive, after that the deal is off the table Baby. What's your decision" Daddy said getting ready to stand.

"I... don't know. Really. I..."

"It's okay Baby. I'm sure you can figure it out on your own. Just know, it takes me a good ten minutes before I feel like blowing my cum when a woman goes down on me?" he said trying to add more pressure.

"Really. Ten minutes, not five?"

"A lot of women don't know how to do it properly Baby. But... "

DING. DONG. DING. DONG.

"Times up Baby" Daddy said standing and walking to the door.

His muscly back swaying side to side with each long stride, standing at six foot two he made the passageway look small and narrow.

Quick Jacinta. Think! You hate pressure but this offer is going to be off the table and then where will you be?

Sucking on Damians dick knowing he will be fucking your vagina next.

"Daddy," Jacinta yelled, running up behind him just as he put his hand on the door handle.

Slipping between him and the door, Jacinta raised herself on tippy toes and pressed her lips to her Daddys. With her back pressed against the hard wood, Daddy stepped in closer and wrapped his arms around his daughter when her lips connected with his.

God she felt so wonderful in his arms, just as he imagined. He prayed that she would come to him and now she has. He made sure he pressed her against the door so he could feel more of her through her ridiculously hideous clothes as he pressed his closed lips against hers.

She had kept her mouth closed as he had asked, her lips felt like warm soft pillows that he wanted to keep kissing and pressing into. He could almost imagine what her pussy lips would feel like when he got an opportunity to kiss them as well. And her nipples, her neck, suck on her toes and fingers. God his cock was so engorged he knew he was leaking pre-cum at that very moment.

"Please teach me Daddy. Teach me to have sensual lips so that I can suck on a cock and make Damian cum. Teach me to lick and suck, kiss and use my mouth to make it hard. That is... if you think my lips are delicate. Are they?" Jacinta asked hesitantly, her cheeks blooming a soft pink again.

"Baby, they are soft. But you will need a lot of practice. Not just a quick mush like that," Daddy said trying to pull back the reigns, so he had complete control. If this was going to happen, he needed to be in control.

DING. DONG. DING. DONG.

"Open the door shit head, we know you're inside," Chad heard looking down at his daughter.

"Please Daddy, teach me. Please," Jacinta begged, pulling on his t-shirt so it yanked on the back of his neck.

"Stay awake. That can be your first test. If you are awake when all the boys go home, I shall decide then. Okay?" he ordered.

"Yes Daddy. I promise. I will stay awake even if it kills me," Jacinta said smiling as she ran up the stairs on her own.

Zajoniad
Zajoniad
25 Followers