Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacinta has two weeks to learn otherwise she's in trouble.
3.4k words
4.58
8.1k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zajoniad
Zajoniad
26 Followers

Jacinta ran upstairs and jumped on to her bed. Just as she landed across the mattress and bounced, she began screaming into her pillow.

"Oh my goodness! Daddy is going to teach me how to... " she couldn't finish her sentence because she felt half relieved and half a little queasy.

Was this actually happening? Was Jacinta really going to learn how to suck a cock properly, and from her Daddy. He did mention knowing a lot. And I suppose being a man with a... penis he would.

"I mean wow!" she breathed into her pillow again, kicking her feet wildly as they hung off the side of her bed until she gave the whole situation some more thought.

Was Daddy teaching her too good to be true? "What the actual fuck!" she squealed a little more.

Was Daddy going to be teaching her with his cock or someone else's? That wasn't really made very clear. And then there was another dilemma. What was he going to be teaching if it had to take so long. Not days, or a couple of weeks which she so desperately needed, but a few weeks even months.

He mentioned body parts, hands, fingers, lips. Those thoughts alone had Jacinta squeezing her legs together, the small tingling sensation inside making her wet.

Something she forgot to mention but couldn't very well ignore, she had only two weeks. What she needed to learn, had to be done in that timeframe.

If Damian didn't cum in under five minutes and thirty-one seconds, then he could fuck her at a place of his choosing.

"Shit!" she said rolling over and sitting up in bed. Breaking out in a sweat of panic, Jacinta made her way to her tallboy and pulled out a nightie and a fresh pair of white panties.

After brushing her teeth, brushing her hair and braiding it down her back till it rested above her waistline, Jacinta then went to hop in bed, only to remember Daddy's warning.

She had to stay awake. That was a test. If she did, Daddy would decide. "Shit! Was that to teach me how to kiss and nothing else or was that to help with me so I could suck a cock. Was I meant to learn on my own or was he going to teach me that too."

Jacinta truly was confused. Maybe she needed to take a peek on the internet. But she couldn't, Daddy said that would mess with her learning.

Laying back on her pillows, Jacinta grabbed a pen and notepad and started writing down questions.

1. Daddy, are you teaching me to kiss only?

2. If yes, how will it help me to suck on a cock?

IMPORTANT

3. If no, can you teach me how to suck on a cock without the kissing?

4. Plus +++ Whose cock will I be practicing on?

5. Do you know somebody or is it going to be yours?

6. IMPORTANT AGAIN I only have two weeks or else I'm in trouble.

7. If I fail, I don't want Damian Abbot to take my V-card.

8 Please don't let me fail, let me su c...

Poor Jacinta fell asleep.

**

Chad saw the last car taillight pull away from the street when he closed the front door and looked around the loungeroom. It wasn't too messy, it could keep.

What had him so impatient and edgy all evening was his stepdaughter. If she had fallen asleep, then he had every intention of waking her up and disciplining her like he mentioned.

But this time he was going to pull down her panties, see for himself what a beautiful round arse she had before his hands even touched her. And by fuck, he had every intention of touching her.

He just hoped she had fallen asleep.

Locking the back door and checking all of the windows. Chad turned on the dishwasher, threw the last of the garbage in the bin, took a deep breath then proceeded up the stairs.

It was past twelve o'clock by his watch, however a deal was a deal!

Knocking softly, Chad entered her room and stood there frozen. His little girl was fast asleep with pen and paper in hand. Her head had fallen sideways on the pillow. She had tried to prop herself up, but what caught his eyes were here breasts.

The soft lamp in her darkened room made her nightie transparent, and from where he was standing, he could see her perky tits perfectly outlined. They were taut, lifted nice and high with both areolas highlighted beneath the sheer whiteness of her thin gown.

Walking slowly over to the side of her bed, he dragged his eyes away from her breasts and looked down at what she had written. Smiling to himself, he removed the paper and pen from her sleepy grasp and placed them on her bedside table then chuckled.

"Baby. Baby. Baby," he said softly. "I will be teaching you everything but only if you agree to my terms," he said reaching over and running his fingers across her nipples.

Feeling both slowly harden, he gave each a one gentle tweak. They raised on their own accord to such a rippled state he couldn't help himself.

Leaning forward he licked the thin fabric, dampening it enough to clamp down on perfectly erect nipples, feeding her small breast into his mouth. Sucking and drawing deeply, Chad felt the coarseness of her pale pinkness against his tongue. His hand was gently squeezing the underside, feeding her small breast into his mouth more fully as his lips encased her more, his teeth nibbling on the very tip which elicited a small groan from between her lips.

Not to do an injustice, Chad paid the same attention to her other breast when at last he pulled back and saw her perky little tits and nipples on full display. The thin cotton so wet from his saliva, it was like looking at her naked.

Blowing his breath gently across the two dampened patches, Jacinta groaned again.

"Baby... Wake up! A deal is a deal, remember," Chad said feeling his cock harden some more in his sweats. "You fell asleep. That means I tan your hide. One, two, three. four..." he started to count slowly.

"Daddy... three, four," she mumbled in her sleep.

"Wake up Baby. Daddy is going to pull back your bedding and lay you across my knee. Six smacks on your bottom if you wake up, more if you don't start waking up now..." he said pulling her sheet and doona back to show him more of her body.

Her nightie had ridden up midthigh, so he lifted it a little more and saw the white outline of her panties. "Eleven, twelve, thirteen..." he started counting again, rubbing his cock so it lay in a more comfortable position.

"What! No stop! I was awake Daddy... stop counting. I was awake and waiting for you. See eleven thirty," she said sleepily, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands like a child, even though she wasn't, as she sat up a little more.

"Are you awake?" Chad asked, watching her lift her arms and stretch high above her head.

"I am Daddy. I have questions. I have them here" she said looking around her lap only to see her bare legs and the panties between her thighs. Going to pull her nightie down, Chad grabbed her wrists and shook his head.

"A deal is a deal. You baby are getting spanked," he said pulling her over his lap with ease until her tummy was now resting across his thick muscly thighs.

"Ooomphf! Daddy!" Jacinta tried to protest, but Chan applied a little pressure on the back of her head and kept her face looking down at the carpet.

"You fell asleep Baby. A deal is a deal. Six smacks on your bottom," he said lifting her nightie so he could see all of her on display, the small seem between her cheeks clearly evident.

With his right hand, Chad started to rub over her buttocks slowly, massaging her while giving a little squeeze on each cheek. Purposefully digging his fingers in deeper so they went into her crack.

"These get pulled down and taken off baby. Bare so my hand can make you red and raw," he said pulling down her panties slowly.

"Daddy?" Jacinta questioned on a breath.

"Hmmm?"

"But my bottom is naked."

Chad began rubbing her softly, allowing his fingers to dip and slightly pull her buttocks apart. Sliding his four fingers a little deeper till he felt her anus contract.

SMACK!

"Ouch Daddy! That hurt," Jacinta said tensing her whole body.

"Baby. You fell asleep..." he said smiling as he rubbed the pink spot gingerly. "Only five more to go. Now count with me till I have finished."

SMACK!

Down went his hand on her other cheek, rubbing away an imprint when it started to show.

Chad could feel his cock leaking a little, his balls were tingling right through his arse and up his spine. This was the best feeling he'd had in years he thought lifting his hand again.

SMACK!

"Three Daddy," Jacinta whimpered, wiggling her bottom again which had Chad adjusting his rod, so it was now perpendicular with his stomach.

SMACK!

"Four. Ow! Daddy they really hurt," Jacinta said feeling her bottom beginning to warm.

"Let me rub it better Baby," Chad said skimming the palm of his hand over her backside, enjoying the feel of her heated flesh as he dipped his fingers a little deeper between her legs. "Getting a little wet Baby, makes it easier for Daddy to slide his fingers back and forth."

Moving his finger down and then up along her vagina, he noticed Jacinta was doing the same thing. Lifting her hips slightly in rhythm with his hand.

SMACK!

"This is not for your enjoyment Jacinta. This is for falling asleep," he said giving her one last...

SMACK!

"Six Daddy," Jacinta said allowing Chad to lift her off his legs, so she stood before him. Opening his legs, he grabbed her hips and made her stand between them, and when he looked up into her eyes, they weren't teary as he had suspected but glossed over with arousal.

"Do you understand why I did this?"

Jacinta nodded her head, when she did, she noticed how wet her nightie was and went to cover her nipples with one arm.

"No!" he ordered immediately. "Leave your nightie, your nipples and breasts are for me to look at, not for you to cover up. Depending on what you have to say will determine a few things before I make up my mind. Firstly, your list," he said grabbing her sheet of paper.

"Number one. No, I am not prepared to just teach you how to kiss. However, it will be the first of many lessons, if you agree to my terms. However, I shall discuss those at the end. Number two, as it is a yes, kissing WILL help with you learning to suck on a cock as you will discover from this night forward."

"Number three is inconsequential as I have said yes. As for number four Baby. My cock and mine alone will be all you require to master the art of sucking a cock until I come," he said with more determination.

"But Daddy. What if... what if I cannot make you come in the correct time. I mean... " Jacinta said looking down at her feet as her cheeks tinged a pretty pink again.

"You will Baby. You need to trust me. Even if you have to keep practicing, I will make sure that you make me cum. Maybe not if the five minutes and thirty-one seconds, but in time and with lots of practice and lots of kissing you will learn to master the art of deep throating. One of the many things you will learn. Now!" Chad said stroking the length of his cock again which had Jacinta widening her eyes "As for number five, that has been answered also. If you want to learn on someone else, that is something I will think about. Six... you mention trouble. That's Damian wanting to fuck your pussy isn't it?"

"Yes Daddy. He can't. He can't," she repeated wringing her hands together which made her boobs jiggle a little more, her pale pink areolas sticking to the still damp material, so Daddy lifted his spare hand and pinched her nipples. First one and then the other.

"Can you feel that in your pussy baby?" he asked, looking at her tits and not at her eyes.

"Yes Daddy. It makes me feel tingly, like when you slid your finger between my legs. It made my sore bottom hurt less," she said honestly, rubbing the reddened area she had just mentioned.

"Good Baby. Then understand that I know what I am doing here, and you need to trust me. OK?"

"O...Kay" she said on a whisper now wringing her hands together again.

"As for seven and eight, after you had fallen asleep, I might add. Damian will not take your V-card. I will be! Not tonight, nor tomorrow but only when I know you to be ready. As for failing, Daddy won't let that happen. So tonight, you will learn to kiss Daddy, get your mouth and lips to do the things necessary. Now sit here on my lap with your legs either side," Chad said patting his thighs.

"You want me to spread my legs Daddy and sit? But I have no panties on, you took them off," she said a little breathlessly, clenching her knees together tightly.

"I haven't even told you my term yet Baby, so sit," he said patting his legs again impatiently.

Jacinta went to sit but her cotton nightie wouldn't let her spread her legs, so she lifted it higher, so her pussy was on show.

"Very nice Baby," Chad said looking at her virginal lips spread apart, the soft sound of moisture opening up making him leak some more from the tip of his cock.

Just as she was getting settled, he placed his hands on her hips to hold her still.

"I have terms that you must agree to if this is to work. Are you listening?" he asked, looking Jacinta dead in the eye as she raised her face to stare back.

Her face was now level with his, no more than a ruler's length away which made Jacinta feel a little tingly again inside her pussy this time. The tips of her nipples going hard which Chad noticed while nodding his head in acknowledgment.

"If I start this with you, it ends when I believe you have learnt everything you need to know about sucking cocks, kissing and everything else."

"Everything else?" Jacinta asked barely, going a deeper shade of pink.

"Yes. There is no point teaching you one small thing when there is a lot to learn. IF! IF, I find the time between work, poker nights, maintaining our everyday living then I shall spare the time to teach you all you need to know. But you must help me out here. As of weekends, starting tomorrow morning, you will no longer wear panties and brassieres during the day. This will help prepare your body for what you are to learn. When I ask for a kiss, you do so without questioning. Is that clear enough?" Chad asked, feeling his heart beating at a million miles an hour inside his chest.

Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Yes Daddy," she acknowledged awkwardly, trying to work out where to place her hands now that she was sitting so closely to her Daddy.

"And furthermore. Giving me head, sucking my cock, a hand job, making me cum, whatever you say these days, you listen, do as I say, always! Understood? If that means in the shower, in the kitchen, in the backyard, in the car, on the couch, on my bed, anywhere, you do as I ask."

"Why Daddy?" Jacinta said squirming on Daddy's lap again which made him pull her in closer, so her pussy was now flush with his hardened cock.

"Uh!" she gasped when she felt his huge cock flex. "Is that ready to use Daddy?"

"It is. But not tonight. Tonight, you will learn to kiss me while I rub your pussy against me. It will determine my final decision. If you can make me wet, and in turn make yourself wet while we are kissing then I know I won't be wasting my time. Then I shall agree to teach you to be an expert at sucking my cock. Plus, you WILL learn everything else, in my time, at my leisure, or when time permits. Agree?"

"I agree... but Daddy. I don't know what everything else is. How am I supposed to know what I am agreeing to?"

"You need to trust me then don't you Baby," he said sliding his hands around her bare bottom so it lodged against his boner. Rocking himself slowly into her dampened cavern which made his cock pulse madly inside his pants.

He could feel her heat, knowing he was rubbing himself against her clit which would start driving her crazy with need.

"Now as you gently rock against me baby, we are going to start kissing. Close your eyes and your mouth to start with, when you feel my tongue, do what feels comfortable. Ok?"

"Okay Daddy," Jacinta said closing her eyes as her hands found their own way to his shoulders.

"Good girl," he murmured against her lips, seeing her darkened lashed fanning down against her pinkened cheeks.

God she was gorgeous he thought when he pressed in closer.

As soon as his lips touched hers, he was lost in sensation. Brushing back and forth softly, as one hand remained between her bottom and the other slid up her back to cup the back of her neck, holding her in place.

Jacinta puckered her lips softly and allowed her Daddy to move against hers, brushing back and forth until he applied pressure behind her head and then changed his angle.

It was such a surprise, Jacinta went to gasp and that was when Chad added more pressure which made her mouth open wider, allowing his tongue the access what he had wanted all along.

Groaning, Jacinta began rocking her hips back and forth without any more prompting, her nipples grazing against her Daddy's t-shirt which heightened her tingly experience.

Her pussy began throbbing slowly which made her groan again, but this time more loudly.

Sliding his longest finger between her buttocks, Chad found her almost dripping onto his pants when he pushed his finger further to glide along her tight cunt.

Jacinta's tongue had a mind of its own as she began licking inside Daddy's mouth, playfully lathing on the roof of his mouth, changing her own angle when she pressed into her Daddy some more.

"Christ!" Chad swore, tearing his mouth away from Jacinta who was now breathing heavily.

"Did I do something wrong," Jacinta mewled, with a worried look on her face.

"Let Daddy finish you off for tonight, then get some sleep. Tomorrow you will be busier than I had intended Baby. That mouth of yours, and your pussy need to learn a few lessons," Daddy said, sliding his hand from around her back entrance so his thumb now rested on her clit. Circling in slow motions as Jacinta's hips started to gyrate in sync.

"You are a dirty little girl Baby. Do you want me to make your pussy feel better?" Chad asked, finding it hard to breath when his dick was begging him to push some more.

"Daddy... I want... ohhh!..." she answered incoherently.

Swiveling on the edge of the bed, Chad lay her on her back, raised her bent legs and then looked into heaven.

"Baby. Close your eyes and enjoy what Daddy is going to give you," he said before lowering his face and licking Jacinta from her vagina up to her clit in one long, very slow motion.

"Oh my god Daddy. What's hap-p-p-p-ening to me", Jacinta tried to say.

"Daddy's going to give you a present Baby," he said before nuzzling his way so that his tongue was now sucking directly over her clitoris.

**

Zajoniad
Zajoniad
26 Followers