Daddy's Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Mouthing off to Daddy gets her in trouble.
2.1k words
4.06
40.6k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to start this off by saying that I am not the most obedient Sub. Yes, I'm submissive naturally, but I fight for control a lot. And my Dom isn't the most... stick to the rules Dom there is, either. And because of that, we fight. Quite a bit actually. And we're nowhere near 24/7. But we don't really scene either. I want us to have that whole dynamic, but I'm so neurotic that I really need someone that's going to always step up and be in charge. And when he doesn't, it creates this definitive power struggle in our relationship. But when push comes to shove... Well, there's a reason He's a top and I'm a bottom.

*****

"I can't believe you're doing this again!"

That's me, yelling, fists balled up, indignant. And him sitting there, scrolling through his phone, tuning me out. Or trying to at least. I can almost hear his eyes inwardly rolling. He doesn't say anything, which just fuels my irritation. We have this fight a lot. And I know that he knows that ignoring me doesn't help anything, but then again, he knows that I know neither does yelling.

"Can you say anything, ever?" My tone is out of control. He knows it. I know it. And yet I can't stop myself. I take note that I am standing with my hands on my hips and I feel that little submissive part of me tugging on my sleeve telling me to cut it out. I subconsciously wave it away and try to readjust my position slightly without looking like I'm backing down. He ignores me completely. I throw my hands up and make a sound of annoyance.

"This is so fucking typical of you. God I'm so sick of this. You say that you want to talk-"

"Yeah, and you're not talking, you're yelling." He says flatly. He's looking at me now and his eyes are narrowed. Red flags are popping up like crazy in the back of my mind, but I'm on a role and don't care.

"OH MY GOD HE SPEAKS." I mockingly throw my hands in a prayer stance. "Hallelujah!"

He shakes his head and gets up off the couch. "I'm not dealing with this."

"Big fucking surprise." Oh shit. The word-vomit. I know I should shut up. Just give him a minute to cool off. Go smoke a cigarette. Something. But something prods me to open my mouth and say, "Fine, Go and throw a tantrum like a little bitch." Even though You're the one throwing the tantrum right now...

His long legs take two steps and he's standing in front of me. Leaning down to my level, very close. Fuck me.

"Care to try that again?" He almost hisses it. He sarcastically tips his ear in my direction.

I grit my teeth, purse my lips and turn my head away. I don't say anything.

"That's what I fucking thought." He pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his pockets and smacks them sharply against his arm. I open my mouth to tell him not to smoke inside but think better of it. He glances at me, still glaring, and pointedly lifts the cigarette to his lips, cocking an eye brow at me. I purse my lips again and say nothing.

He lights his cigarette, takes a couple hits, and flicks the ashes into his can. He steps toward me, backing me onto the couch until I'm sitting and he's six inches from my face.

"Look at me. Now." It's an order, not a request, and I melt a little inside. I flick my eyes at him and then back down.

He grabs my jaw roughly. "I said look at me. Now."

For some ungodly reason, something possesses me to snatch my face out of his grip and kick both my feet into his stomach. I think he jumps back in time to barely feel it, but that's not really the point anymore. He gets a sick smirk, takes a hit of his cigarette and puts it out.

"Oh you stupid little bitch, you're fucked."

I wince at the name calling. He's pissed. Shit shit shit. My dom is a bit of a sadist when he gets pushed into it. He lunges at me.

I shrink back into the couch, pulling up my knees and shielding myself with my arms. Stupid. He's not going to hit me. Not like that. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me down. "Get. On. The. Floor." I don't move, wincing.

"Now, Bitch."

He pushes me and I weakly fall on my knees as the scrape against carpet. Bow my head. Slump my shoulders. Make my hands limp. Say nothing. My thoughts are clouding over, and I just want to be obedient. As usual five minutes too late.

I hear him undo his belt with a flourish, start at the crack it makes. I hear him unzip his pants. He pulls me up by my hair to the waiting erection in his hand. Pulls my head back to look at him. "I'm so sick of this fucking mouth on you." He slaps me in the face, not very hard, just enough to shock me a little. I lower my eyes and slump my shoulders.

He pushes his cock between my lips and I open them obediently. He pushes deeper until I gag and flush red. I try to pull off and he mutters, "I didn't say you could stop. You've got a long way to go before I'm done with you."

I try to whimper but he's cutting off my air supply, so I switch to breathing through my nose between thrusts. Tears are starting to stream down my face but I'm feeling shitty now and want him to know I'm sorry.

Suddenly he pulls away. In one movement he grabs my arm, sits back down on the couch, and pulls me into a face down ass up position on this lap. "Keep going."

I'm not arguing with that tone. I pull him back into my mouth and feel him reach under me to unsnap my jeans and tug them down. He snaps my thong and I flinch before he pulls that down too. I brace myself right as I feel his hand SMACK my bare ass and try to resist the urge to bite down on him. He smacks me two more times quickly and I automatically go to cover myself. He blocks me and keeps going, hitting the same spot which makes me start to sit up and pull away.

"Uh, no." God damnit. He's definitely got his sadist tone on. The sarcastic matter- of- fact one that tells me he's enjoying punishing me and inflicting pain. "Give me your hands."

Fuck. I hesitantly put my hands behind me and I hear a jingle as he starts wrapping his belt around them. Now I don't even have support under me, and I'm just stuck with my mouth on his cock. He holds my hands against my back, elbows bent and forced upwards. And spanks me five more times, hard. I'm trying not to cry and choke at the same time.

He pulls my jeans back up and I wince at the fabric scrapes against my sore ass. He releases my hands and puts his hand on the back of my head. I wriggle out of the loosely wound belt and prop myself up and keep going, trying to get this over with as soon as possible.

"Keep going. You going to be a good girl now?"

I nod against him.

"Say yes with my cock in your mouth. Do it."

"Yes-" SMACK! Ow what the hell?

"Yes what?" he pulls me up again by my hair.

Oh. "Yes sir." I say quietly.

"Good girl. Keep going." He starts pushing my head back down. "Don't swallow."

My eyes shoot open at the order and I pull back to look at him.

"Yeah I'm not fucking doing that."

"Uh. Yeah. You are." he retorts.

I open my mouth to argue but he cuts me off.

"And if you do before I tell you, I'm going to tie you up upstairs and use a whip." He grabs and rubs my ass hard before smacking it again. I wince and cry out a little. "Understand?"

"We don't have one anymore." I shoot back. I broke it. Oops.

"Oh I know." He gets closer to my ear. "I'm going to tie you up and leave you while I got get a new one. And if you touch this one, I'm not letting you get away with it, There will be consequences."

I bite my lip and lower my head.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I reply quietly,

He tightens his grip on my neck and pushes me down. I struggle slightly but he forces me to take him deeper. I feel him cum in my mouth before I taste it and seal my mouth closed and pull off.

I look at him. Why's he doing this? I must look like I'm about to swallow anyway because he give me that cold stare that only Dom's can do, and I slump my shoulders.

"Sit on the floor."

I try not to pout as I do what he says.

"On your knees. Ass on your feet." I readjust myself and flinch. God it hurts so bad to sit right now.

He pulls out his cigarettes again and I make a noise of indignation, which is shut down by the look he shoots me. I sigh and wait, trying not to move my tongue around inside my mouth too much.

He lights a cigarette, takes a drag and takes a deep breath. Prolonging on purpose.

"You seem to be under some impression that I'm just going to let you treat me like I'm beneath you."

He takes another drag.

"Let me clear that up for you." He puts his arms on his knees and leans down to me.

"From now on, if you're anything close to that disrespectful again, there's going to be consequences. I have no problem treating this pretty mouth," he grabs my jaw and runs a thumb over my lips. "Like the shitty little cum dumpster it is when you start having an attitude."

I stare at him wide eyed for a second, then slowly drop my gaze to the floor.

"Do you understand?"

I nod my head at the carpet.

"Swallow. Do not speak."

I swallow, and shift my position, wanting a glass of water badly.

"Look at me." I sigh and raise my eyes. He doesn't look mad anymore, just a little annoyed.

"You're not done yet. I'm just giving you a break. Go sit on the couch."

I shakily get to my feet and start to obey, but he grabs my arm.

"Kiss." he says and points to his cheek. I obediently come closer and pressed my lips against his face.

"You know I don't really enjoy this right?" I nod small-ly. He kissed the top of my head. "Go." and lightly smacks my ass, but it still hurts.

I sink into the couch and sulk a little, curling up into a ball and pulling the blanket over me.

When am I going to learn to keep my mouth shut?

"How are you feeling?"

It's been a little while and Daddy's been sitting on the other couch calming down.

I shrug a little. "I'm okay." I mutter. I feel my face getting hot.

He makes a face at me, knowing I'm lying. He raises his eye brows and lowers his phone.

Damnit. "I feel bad still. I don't feel like..." I glance at him then at the floor. "It doesn't feel resolved, I guess." I bite at the skin on my lip. "Does that make sense?"

"It's not resolved, yet."

I slump my shoulders, Oh.

He sighs. "That sounded worse than I meant it. I forgive you, but we're not done with it yet." He looks over at me. "Come here." Still an order but much softer than before.

I don't make him wait. I pull the blanket off of me and slink over to him. He puts his arm out and I obediently tuck my body into his and rest my head against his chest. He tightens his grip on me and rubs my arm.

"I love you." I murmur against him. He kisses my head and replies, "I love you, too."

"I'm sorry." is the next thing out of my mouth, but he shushes me.

"Sleep. We'll talk about it later."

I'm very much awake and aware that this isn't over and my body is aching for a release. Maybe he's giving me a break.

Or maybe he's ramping up to break me. I sneak a peek up at him. Ugh, there's never any knowing with him.

But I guess that's what makes him so perfect for me.

If he were predictable, I'd be bored.