Daddy's Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a dirty little slut thought Chad, seeing her nipples so erect and paying such wonderful attention. He could only imagine how wet she was between her legs, that gorgeous tasting honey. He knew she tasted divine, all going to waste as it dripped down the inside of her legs.

"Open Baby and start sucking, in and out, in and out until I cum."

His balls were throbbing, the heaviness was almost too much as Jacinta began moving in and out. Tensing his butt cheeks, he had to concentrate really hard, so he lasted a little longer. His spine was taught, his calf muscles were burning. This session was more grueling than a one-hour sparring session.

Widening his stance, Chad allowed his body to take the pleasure it so obviously wanted, going slow and trying to make himself last was hard work. What he wanted was his cum down that fucking throat of hers and Jacinta taking it all. If she kept looking up at him the way she was, that was going to be in a matter of... minutes.

"Deeper Baby, and suck really hard. That's it, in and out. Fuck yeah! Let me fuck that mouth of yours, you little slut. Daddy's little slut. I'm gonna fuck your mouth and then..." he thought of fucking that tight little cunt of hers when you she least expect it. "My cock is gonna... ughhhh!" Chad groaned when Jacinta started taking him deeper.

"That's it. All the way. You feel soooo gooood Baby," Chad sighed, pumping his hips back and forth, back and forth as the sloppy sounds of her spit and restricted breathing was all he could hear until she started... humming for fucksakes.

The reverberations near sending him off the edge of the cliff as she took him a little bit deeper.

Christ. Jacinta must have no gag reflex he thought, seeing her upper throat go wider with the length of his dick.

That was too much, he couldn't hold back anymore. Gently placing his hands on the side of her head, he started ejaculating into her mouth. "Take it all. Take my hot cum and suck my cock hard," he almost demanded, pumping with more vigor.

Jacinta kept her hands behind her back and did what she was told like a pro. God! If she kept being so perfect, not only could he not stay away, but she would not need any more lessons.

"Ease up, ease up..." Chad said after a few moments as his over sensitized cock finished Cuming. "You can stop sucking and let me pull out of your mouth Baby. It's all finished," he said closing his eyes and taking a huge breath of air.

"How did I go Daddy? Was it the way you wanted?" she asked almost on the brink of orgasm herself.

"It was okay Baby. I won't say it was unpleasant. On a scale of zero to ten, you are probably a four. But that's okay. As a beginner I'd give you a gold star," he said knowing he just lied through his areshole. In actual fact, it was near perfect.

But she couldn't know that.

"Now, let me finger your pussy and give you another orgasm, Ay! But this time get up off your knees. I'm going to stand behind you and lift that skirt up and let my fingers play with your clit while I watch your nipples go super hard. If you're lucky I might pay them a little attention to for all of your hard work."

**

12