Daddy's Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
Chads brother shows up out of the blue.
2.1k words
4.28
4.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zajoniad
Zajoniad
26 Followers

Chad had just sat down at one end of the couch, with Jacinta at the other when the doorbell chimed. The monotonous DING. DONG was loud enough to wake the dead he thought looking over at Jacinta.

Daddy my pajamas?" she hissed looking down at her rounded breasts.

"Gorgeous," he said getting up. "Don't worry I won't let them in."

Scrolling through the menu on the television in the hope of choosing a movie her and Chad could watch, Jacinta listened with half an ear until she heard the word, Brother.

Panicked she went to get up, but the problem was she had to dart past the front door to get upstairs. Heading towards the kitchen was a no-go zone, as that only led to the backyard.

The laundry was exit-less, the hall linen press was packed full of snow gear and camping equipment and the small half toilet was, small.

Grabbing a small couch cushion, she shoved that over her tummy and tucked her legs under her bum.

"Jacinta, baby, my brother Derek. Derek, this is my girl. The better reason for marrying her mum," he said fist pumping this enormous man who took up most of the door frame that led into the loungeroom.

"Howdy Scratch..." he said smiling as he made his way over to Jacinta with his hand extended "... please don't call me Derek, our mum only called me that when I did something wrong. D as in the alphabet or Blade will do."

Reaching up, Jacinta placed her tiny hand in his paw and felt her entire arm lifted up and down before Blade let go. "Scratch?" she asked on a whisper.

"Yep! First thing that popped into my head," he said smiling gloriously.

"Big bastard, isn't he? You may be younger ya' prick but I have all the brains," Chad said, giving his brother a slap on the back. "What brings you all the way out here? Last I heard, you joined an M.C club."

"Tyrants, yep!"

"So, where's the beast?" Chad asked going into the kitchen to grab a couple of beers.

"Came by car, my beast, as you refer to Bertha is strapped on the back. I need to lay low for a couple of months for reasons I can't explain in front of your daughter," Derek said nodding at Jacinta and winking.

Cripes, he was enormous, and Jacinta thought Chad was big.

"We were just about to watch a movie. You wanna join? Are you hungry?" Chad asked, handing over a beer.

"Food nah! But a drink, I'll never say no to bro'. What movie are you going to watch, not something sappy?"

"Baby?" asked Chad, looking at Jacinta.

Oh my God! Can't he see that I am near naked over here and his brother, Jacinta's uncle just made himself comfortable in the middle of the couch.

Chad just smiled as he watched Jacinta's cheeks bloom again.

That was something he could never tire of, that's for sure.

"Urgh! I... looking. Urm, not picked yet!" she said awkwardly.

"Great! Let me", Derek said leaning over and snatching the remote right out of her hand. "Action, Drama? What about Sci-Fi...?" he asked winking at Jacinta again.

Not only did Derek look a lot like Chad, but his mannerisms and confidence were similar too. Banana One and Banana Two were like cloned versions of each other, one was just taller than the other.

Jacinta's analogy had her giggling all of a sudden which had both brothers looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Baby?" asked Chad.

"Scratch?" asked Derek.

She just sunk a little deeper into the couch and tried to hide.

"Explain Baby?" Daddy asked again, waiting patiently.

"I... I... was just thinking. That's all. Action is alright if it's not too scary. If it's scary, I'll need to leave."

"Can't have that," Derek responded seriously.

"She won't leave if she gets a cuddle and is allowed to hide her face in your side, she'll stay," Chad said smiling.

"Urm. I might just go to bed early", she added going to stand up but then she realized what she had on.

"In a quandary Baby?"

"It's only seven-thirty Scratch. Stay, let me get to know you and hear all the bs my brother puts you through," Derek said taking a long swig of his beer.

"Thirsty?" Jacinta asked innocently.

"Am. Do you mind getting me another one?" Derek asked, placing his empty bottle on the coffee table.

Chad smiled at Jacinta, then leaned back on the couch, taking a long slow swig from his beer. While Derek looked at Jacinta like he was waiting for something.

"I... I... c-c-ould," she stammered out.

"Be mighty grateful if you could Scratch. Been driving for the last fifteen hours and I'm beat," he confessed honestly.

"I'll have another too Baby..." Chad said sucking the last of his drink and placing his empty beside Dereks "... please."

"Of course! Yep! Oooo-kaaay!" she drawled, moving the cushion to the side very slowly.

Do it, then leave. Do it, then leave. No biggie. I am beautiful. Daddy doesn't need dessert and I can grab a banana for myself anyway Jacinta thought, standing up and making her way towards the kitchen.

"Fuck me sideways", she heard Derek say, then something else which was obviously muffled.

"Baby, can you quickly make up a platter of cheese and crackers, add some of the fruits we had for breakfast as well please?"

"I... can," Jacinta said ducking behind the fridge door.

Feeling the coolness against her skin she looked down and saw how her nipples had just puckered. "Fuck!" she swore closing the door quickly.

"Something wrong?"

"No, no, no, no, no! Everything is peachy," she said absently. Standing like a fool with two beers in her hand, even their coldness had her nipples standing more to attention.

Maybe if she ducked into the laundry and chucked on some dirty jumper or windcheater she thought, standing in the middle of the floor like a statue.

When she looked back into the loungeroom, both Derek and Chad were just staring at her. Yep! All of her, practically in the nude.

Put Daddy's theory to the test. If she was stunning and her body was beautiful then here goes.

Straightening her back, knowing her boobs were going to jiggle, Jacinta walked back into the lounge with her head held high. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire, her vagina felt like a leaking tap, but the zing she felt go from her nipples to her pussy made her stumble.

Derek leapt off the couch so quickly, Chad didn't stand a chance.

"Scratch?" he asked, grabbing her shoulders with his huge paws, stopping her memento from face planting.

"You okay? Hurt? Can I do anything?" he asked looking Jacinta up and down, then up and down again.

He could see everything. Her erect nipples. Her very, nearly bare mound, the shape of her boobs, her long legs, her flat tummy, the length of her arms, and he definitely saw the crack of her arse when she got up and walked into the kitchen in the first place.

"I'm fine, thank you. Here's your two beers," Jacinta said, raising both of her arms.

"Phewee Scratch! Thought you were gonna fall flat on your face," Derek said, not letting go of her shoulders but taking another long, lazy sneaky peek.

"Ummm. So, here's your beer and Daddy's..." she said again "... and if you want some food, I best get at it."

Derek let go, grabbed the two beers and then turned to his brother. "Daddy," he mouthed while biting down on his bottom lip.

"Just a quick question to get it out of the way. As this is a two bedroom, where am I sleepin'?"

"Jacinta?" asked Chad, grabbing the beer from his brother. "Can D take your room; you can share mine."

Jacinta nearly choked on dry air, coughing and spluttering until she filled a glass with water, drinking half of it before she could recover.

"Pardon?"

"Well, he is my brother unless you want to share your room with him?" Chad asked looking rather serious.

Jacinta finished the second half of her water then filled her glass again. She didn't move, knew her bottom was on full display which meant the seam of her bottom could be seen. Turning around slowly, Jacinta rested her arms on the sink either side and leant back, giving both men a full view of her entire body.

"Daddy? Aren't you wanting a special dessert, or should I ask Derek if he prefers eating yoghurt," she said with a shaky voice. "And by the way there are no more bananas," she said turning her back so she could gather her wits before she began preparing the platter.

"I like yoghurt," Derek said absently.

"Like fuck," Chad said angrily, getting off the couch to join Jacinta in the kitchen.

"Point taken Baby. I'll get the platter, You go sit on the couch or go upstairs."

"If I'm meant to learn, I want to be the best at what I can do. I hate failing, like I did today. That won't happen again," Jacinta said a little tersely.

"You failed what today?" Derek asked coming into the kitchen and staring at Jacinta's near nakedness some more.

"Nothing," said Chad.

"A condition," Jacinta said at the same time.

"Nothing," Chad repeated again.

"I'm learning," Jacinta added.

"Learning what?" Derek asked, looking confused.

"Nothing," Chad said again, looking at Jacinta more seriously.

"How to suck a cock and to remain more disciplined," she spat back at her Daddy, ignoring Dereks look of surprise.

"You failed, so you were what... what won't happen again?" Derek asked now looking confused.

"Because I was close to an orgasm, and I didn't know what I was saying. I made a mistake, that's all," she seethed at Chad, now completely ignoring Dereks look of interest.

Derek stood back with a big smile on his face and continued to look back at his brother and then at Jacinta, admiring her grit and tenacity.

"You... made a mistake when you were close to an orgasm?" Derek asked, taking an even bigger swig from his beer. "Gotta say bro'. You've been a naughty boy. Seems to me, Scratch holds all the cards," Derek said jovially.

"Actually. I do. Two weeks' worth," Chad said, his eyes never leaving Jacinta's face.

"You wouldn't dare?" she questioned, putting her hands on her hips which made her titties jiggle, something both men most definitely noticed.

"A deal is a deal Baby. Smack! Smack!" he taunted.

"Uh!" Jacinta gasped. Then she looked over at Derek and gave him a very thorough going over, even though her cheeks were a dark red from embarrassment and humiliation.

"Oh! No, you don't," threatened Chad.

"No, she doesn't what?" asked Derek eagerly.

"Why not?" she asked under her breath angrily.

"Because I am the one you made a deal with, and may I add, you have already agreed to my terms!"

"I might get a better score if I practice on someone else," she said confidently but feeling anything but.

"Jacinta," Chad said lowering his voice.

"What score?" asked Derek, clearly enjoying himself and he drank some more beer.

"I... I... how could you," Jacinta eventually said, shoving her way past Derek to sprint up the stairs.

"What bro? What the fuck have you done, apart from deny that poor girl an orgasm?" Derek asked smirking.

"I'm teaching her how to give a good head job, so she doesn't have to fuck a dickhead at school" Chad said eventually.

"Take it back a bit brother. Start again!" Derek now asked in an ominous voice. "Who said your girl had to fuck? What if she don't want to?"

"She doesn't want to," Chad said rubbing his face rather vigorously, before looking back at his brother.

"Then what is all this bs about orgasms and teaching?"

"Jacinta has been bullied at school. She needs to be able to give a head job in under five minutes and thirty-one seconds or else this prick named Damian gets to claim her V-card."

"And you...?"

"Today was her first lesson."

"She went down on you?" Derek asked totally surprised.

"She did and it was the best I have ever had; I tell you brother; she's got no gag reflex. Nada!"

"Do you know how rare that is," Derek said, whistling in disbelief.

"Yep!..." Chad said popping the P "... and I don't want you fucking it up or threatening this kid at school. I want to, and will continue to, teach Jacinta all she needs to know about fucking, brother. Am I clear?"

"Crystal."

"And you will not interfere with my scoring levels, understood?"

"Meaning?"

"I may have given her a four out of ten instead of an eleven," Chad said smiling cheekily.

"Brother. I might just stick around a little longer than a few months," Derek said, fist pumping his brother again. "Besides, she is my niece after all. Don't you think I might be able to help her out as well?"

"Maybe?"

**

Zajoniad
Zajoniad
26 Followers