Daddy's Girl (Taboo Club Series)

Story Info
Story about widow Diana and finding healing with her father.
24.5k words
4.65
18.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KoraJones
KoraJones
23 Followers

Chapter 1 -- Diana

I should have known this was a terrible idea.

The producer stares at me in horror. I am so horrified, and I don't have to look to my co-star to realize he too is horrified on my behalf.

"Princess, I'm sorry. I...I shouldn't have said that." The producer fumbles over himself. But it doesn't matter. The damage is done.

I don't wait for anyone. I slide off the bed and I yank the hotwife outfit that was the costume for today from the floor, and naked I weave through the crew. Gasps follow me. I know most of them just pity me more than anything, and the rest are probably upset I am messing with their pay checks. But fuck them all.

I had one rule for coming back, just one. No one mention my dead husband.

People are so fucking insensitive I swear. I slam the door to the booked adjoining bathroom. I slip on the costume, not caring it's a skirt so short, if I even bend slightly my ass will show. But I don't remember where my actual clothes are and I am not in the mood to talk to any of these people.

All of them probably will just come with their fake apologies and I am not about that. You'd think people are more sensitive after I lost Larry. Especially since this was my first scene since our last one a year ago and his death three days later.

I look at myself in the mirror after I slide the top that spills all my cleavage out. I have always hated set makeup and costumes. It's supposed to make you look slutty, but its thicker today. But my makeup is always thick.

I reflect on the days me and Larry started when it was just me and him and our camera in our bedroom trying to spice things up and explore our exhibitionism safely. Before the followers, before the money and before the crews. When it was just him and me enjoying each other.

I think this was the big sign I was looking for: It is time.

The knock disturbs me but I summon them inside. I pick up a makeup wipe and I start dismounting my face of the layers. My co-star -- a man me and Larry have worked with a few times and a good acquaintance -- peeps in. I give him a small -- though forced -- smile. I am not about to pretend all that was fine. And I know he was with me.

The 'daddy' stuff was only for my husband or when he was there. It was just too hard now that he wasn't there and they all knew that. But I can't blame the producers foolishness on him.

"You okay, mia amore?" he asks in his gentler voice and that Italian accent that never fails to register in my nethers. But I don't return the softness, especially knowing the decision I have taken.

"I am fine, Jay." I respond as I continue focusing on removing the mud on my face.

"We can reschedule. I won't put pressure on you. I know how hard this is for you." He says carefully like he is trying to gauge my full mood.

I stop and I turn to him. "Maybe it was for a reason. I don't think this is the business for me anymore, Jay. I am done."

The displeasure only lasts a second on his features before they fall in understanding. I want to hate that he feels 'bad' for me. The poor widow. I turn away from him in that instant. With my makeup almost finished. I keep my hair down.

"Are you going to tell everyone?" he asks after a beat.

I halt. I hadn't really thought of everyone. Everyone in the production company. If I wasn't doing this anymore then all of them will have to find alternative employment. The past year I had kept them on standby, paying them a portion of their wages to ensure they'd be there when I was ready to come back. It had been what my husband wanted. He wanted me to continue but I wasn't sure that was a promise I could keep any longer.

"I can't face all those people. Help me." I face him. I needed to get out of here and I didn't want to deal with all their disappointment. Especially not the producer. He would never stop with the apologies and the sob stories and I just didn't have the time and patience for all that right now.

"Of course." Jay responds.

It was a dick move, but I had to go. He comes closer and gives me a tight hug. Because I don't want to remember all the sadness, I lean into lust: my lust for this man. I would really miss him and his stamina and giant cock.

He pulls away and kisses me on the mouth, a peck. I smile back.

"Okay, don't be a stranger and let me know if you need anything. Anything. I don't want to lose you as a friend, mia amore." He said his face shining with his sincerity.

I cradled his cheek with my hand. "I'm glad you offered. I will reach out. Maybe we can do dinner sometime, yeah?"

He smiles and leaned in and kisses my cheek this time. "I will lay by the phone."

I take my bag, finally ready to dip. Luckily there is no one in this room. He must have had it cleared to talk to me and I am glad. I slip out, finding a few crew members outside talking. I avoid their eyes and I walk. I take the stairs and I run down.

My phone buzzes as I am almost at the foyer. The producer. I decline the call and switch off my phone. I luckily find a cab waiting outside the hotel and I slide in. I ask for my apartment and I head home. I can't help but be reaffirmed that I made the right decision. That was no longer for me. I really need to take a step back and re-evaluate.

Maybe I could find a new hobby. Me and Larry have accumulated quite the nest egg. In the low eight figures to be exact. When our adult content channel blew up seven years ago, we hadn't known how much money we really stepped into. One of our first videos garnered twenty five million view in two months and the thirty thousand dollar check we got coupled with the first twenty thousand subscribers launched us into an actual business.

People loved the amateur content; just us in our home. Though our faces were obstructed, we still made a lot. We could have made a lot more but we had extended families to consider and we just wanted a normal life. A year later, we started showing our faces. But we did my makeup in such a way that I didn't look like daily me at all. Thick layers and contour did the trick and most weren't the wiser.

What worked for us was that even though Larry's face was hidden, people didn't really care about male adult actors that much. The woman was the star and boy was I. After three years just me and him, we started adding others in the sets.

I enjoyed other women and men and so did my husband. We explored our kinks in a way that was natural for us and we never forced things. We had a lot of fun me and him. We were true partners. I never felt less or disrespected. I always felt adored and cared for.

Our plan was to have children after 35. We froze our fertilized eggs for then and we had our whole lives ahead of us. well, until a year ago.

November 8th, a day I will always hate. Larry just woke up with a headache. We went to the doctor who said it was nothing. But on our way back home it got worse and I drove him to the hospital. By 11pm, he was gone. No one could explain anything to me.

I am pulled from that train of thought that still leaves me a sobbing disaster - even though the first few months all I did was cry - by the cab stopping in our high rise. I step out after thanking the cabbie and paying.

I have cried less and less since and it hurts less and less. Celebrating his life and remembering him in joy taking a bigger space now. I am happy to have met my angel on earth and I wouldn't change anything. He gave me a lifetime of happy memories and I am fucking grateful.

I ignore the looks from the other residences of this building. The men stare at my cleavage as so does the women. I don't diminish as I strut to the private lift. I scan my hand for my floor and it takes me to our place. It may not be the penthouse, but fifth from the top floor was still pretty darn good.

Which makes me remember when we were still in our two-bedroom apartment that Larry's grandparents gifted us with after we got married at 18. Everyone had thought we rushed into everything because we were high school sweethearts but we were made for one another.

We matched each other at every level. Our relationship was supported by his grandparents though. I guess they understood because they too were high school sweethearts and they had the love story of the ages.

I switch on the TV after stripping all my clothes off. I fish out my phone that I still had off and I switched it on. Now that I was at my house, maybe I can talk to the producer and I was strong enough to deal with him. Like I expected I had a voice message from him, three in fact.

My phone then rings. I frown a little. Its more in surprise because he never calls. We do our two-month emails to check on each other but we never call or even facetime.

I swipe the green. "Dante."

I hear a low release of breath at his amusement. "Hey princess." His deep voice pulls me to his full attention.

I have never gotten the heart to dissuade him from calling me princess. It felt wrong since it was the name I was using in the industry but I didn't have the heart to explain to my father why he couldn't call me the endearment he's used since I was young because grown men were spanking me and calling me princess.

"I am surprised. You never call. Are you well, old man?" I find a small smile on my face. My father and I may not be as close but we have always had a good relationship. I think both of us just like keeping to ourselves. Outside of Larry, I didn't have friends and I have never seen my father with other people.

To further prove that, ten years ago he moved to the mountains in Greece where he is 20 miles away from anyone. He just lives next to mountains and a cliff that is not far from a beautiful gorge. Me and Larry have been wanting to visit but things with our work schedule and personal plans just never aligned. It would have been a dope location to shoot our content but I doubt my father wanted to know me that well.

"Is it a crime I miss my beautiful daughter?" His Italian sprouts forward and I smile. I think I found my love for Italian men from my father. Larry was Italian and when he was asking me out I said yes just to hear him talk.

"It is not a crime. It's just been a while."

"Yeah, it has." Then a small silence falls on us before he continues. "I know you said you are getting better on email, but are you sure you don't need time off from everything, Tesoro?"

"Funny you just say that. I quit my job today." I confess.

"Then maybe it's a sign. Come visit your old man. You don't have to stay forever." He says and I hear the sincere tone in his voice and I honestly don't know why I would say no. "I even have Wi-Fi now. We can stream those princess movies you still like." He adds.

"You don't have to whip out Uncle Walt, dad." I chuckle and so does he. I take a second to think on it. What would be the harm? A few weeks in scenic Greece with Wi-Fi and my kindle. Why the fuck not? Maybe I can travel after that and go to the great wall of China like me and Larry had planned. With excitement slowly filling me, I give my answer. "I am coming."

Chapter 2 -- Diana

I hate airports. The bump and grind of the whole thing just irks me. its just too many people for me. But lucky for me I have no issue with locating my father as soon as I step out. He wasn't standing far and we hug a long tight hug before he holds my face in his hands and assaults me with kisses like he always does.

"Dad!!!"

"Princess! I missed you so." He says with utter fondness.

"I know. Now come and let's get my bags."

"Z?" he says in amusement.

"I have...stuff." I give him a shrug and he follows. I locate all three of my bags. I fish out the first one and the second, by the third my father gives me a shake of the head.

"You'd understand if you were a hot girl, dad. Besides, I'm not sure how long I'm here for or where I'm headed after."

"Okay, hot girl." He says but he has pride in his eyes.

He gets two of my bags and I pull the last one. We go to his SUV and we drive out of the city.

"How long is it to your house?" I ask.

He gives a non-committal smirk. "We'll be there soon. Don't you worry."

"Why does that sound like its ten hours away?" I say as I fiddle with the heater. Its cold here today and the heat isn't enough for me.

"We'll be there before sundown. Does that make it better?"

"Absolutely not, dad. I just travelled 13 hours. I am tired." I pout.

He turns to me briefly with a concerned look. "I can book a hotel so you can sleep and we can drive tomorrow."

"That's not necessary. Let's go. I'll just nap."

"I brought a small blanket for you and there is enough room to nap at the back if you'd like." He suggests. I smile at him.

"No, I'm being a brat, dad. I'll survive ten more hours on the road." I turn with a smirk and I close my eyes.

The drive is so long I float in and out of my nap. On the last stretch we pass a small town.

"This is our town. It has everything you might need. Clothes, cosmetics, Starbucks." He says.

"You know me well, old man."

"I make better coffee, but I can get you a cup for the rest of the way." He suggests as he drives slower.

"No, maybe some other time. I just want to get home. How much longer?"

"Half an hour."

"Then take us home. I am dying for a shower and cozy gown and sleep in a warm bed." I say dreamily.

He chuckles lightly. "Then let's go home."

I am awake for the rest of the way and the countryside is breath taking. It's all beautiful mountains and green as far as the eye can perceive. I exhale, more sure I have made the right decision coming here. Besides, who but my father can understand?

He too lost his wife very early in their marriage. They got married at 18 too but they had me at 19 and she unfortunately passed a year later from complications. It is something I often blame myself for. If I hadn't been born then she would have never gotten sick, but I also think that maybe its because she was too young.

Had they waited, then she would still be with him and perhaps I could have grown up in a home with my birth parents instead of my mother's uncle. I had a great childhood but I would have preferred to grow up in a home with both my parents. But I have never blamed my father. I saw how sad he was.

He was never in the right frame of emotion to handle a fussy kid. I forgave him for that a long time ago. By the time he was ready when I was 10, I already had bonded with my grandparents and I couldn't move to Italy to stay with him. He was devastated but he understood. The relationship wasn't as close but we have always been in each other's lives.

My nana and papa died in a car accident when I was three months from 18 but I moved in with Larry who had already proposed to me six months prior and we were waiting for my 18th birthday to wed. Again, he was disappointed but he accepted it.

We come up to the French style house that is on a flat mountain top. Its far enough from the cliff but at the center of all the gorgeous landscape. My heart warms at the beautiful two storey house that has no fencing. We pull up to the paved driveway and he backs it up into the garage. It's not super cold yet but its definitely chilly, signalling a cold winter.

"Your house is beautiful." I say as I unbuckle myself.

"You haven't even seen the inside yet." He got out of the car and opened my door for me. My father has always been the gentlemen and treated me like a princess. "Come see your home."

I took his offered hand and I let him lead me inside. We enter through his beautiful, all-white chef's kitchen. I moan seeing it. I bet I am going to have amazing food here.

"Are you hungry? What would you like to have?" he asks, almost out of breath.

"I am but I really need that shower first. Maybe a sandwich then I go to sleep?" I suggest.

"Let me take you to your room then. When you are awake, I'll give you the tour, yeah?"

"That sounds perfect, dad." I beam at him.

He squeezes my hand as we ascend the stairs. "I'll bring your bag with your cosmetics so you can be comfortable." He says when we reach the landing. He takes the right on the stairs and on the last door on the left he pushes it open.

The room is all warm, cool blues and browns and creams and mustards.

"This is you. If you would like to change the style, its your room. Of course, you can. I will go to town to get anything you may need. This is your bathroom and your closet over there. They also have an adjoining door for convenience." He says.

"This is perfect. Thanks, dad." I get on my tippy toes and I kiss his cheek. He retreats after smiling at me fondly. I go to the balcony and I open the French doors to the back. The back is stunning with a generous pool, a flower garden and even a vegetable garden a little further and next to the small shed that is the same style as the house.

This is peace. I hadn't noticed it before, but I can breathe easy here. I hadn't noticed I was feeling crammed in until now. Even my head feels like it can think clearer.

Dad knocks before he enters with two of my bags. I open the one with all my cosmetics and intimate stuff. I pull out my shower gel. It's the one me and Larry have been using for years. I take the rest of the things and I go shower.

I am more tired after the shower and I know the sleep I am going to experience will be heavy. I get in my sleep shorts and pajama top and I head downstairs. I find my father with his 'kiss the chef' apron flipping my sandwich on the stove.

"You are finished already?"

"Yeah, and I seem to be more jet lagged than I thought so I will be out for a while. Maybe I will even come out in the morning." I say as I near his side of the counter.

"Take the seat and I will plate your sandwich."

I do as he says and I wait for him to place a plate and then my sandwich in front of me. He pours me a juice too.

"Bon Appetit."

He comes to sit next to me with an expectant gaze. I turn my chair to face him. I take the first bite and I have to close my eyes as the flavours and textures hit my mouth. I let out a moan.

"Dad, this is so good." I look at him and I find him smiling fondly.

"I'm glad you think so. It's nice to make food for someone else for a change." He says. I sense more in his words so I pry.

"Dad, you're a hot 45-year-old, why do you not have a hot young thang in your life?" my mouth crunches on the buttered and crunchy brioche.

A flash of something sad flashes in his eyes and I instantly regret my question. But not entirely. I have always empathised with his choice to not remarry but I never understood why he never married, even in his late thirties.

"It just never worked out." He answers.

"With any of them? Didn't you want another family?"

"No. You and your mother were enough for me."

That breaks my heart. "Oh dad..." I reach for his forearm and I give him a gentle squeeze.

"After your mother, I never really felt anyone reach me that deeply. They were nice women, just not for me. And after I came here..." he drifts off.

"I understand. You don't have to explain. I get it. believe me, now I do." I say.

We share a moment where he looks at me and I see he truly understands. Its comforting to know someone can understand, truly understand.

"If you need to talk about him, about anything. You want to share pictures, videos, jokes, your sorrow, I am here for you, Tesoro. I am here to help make it better, so let me." he takes my hand and he kisses the back of my knuckles and the simple act makes tears burn the back of my eyes.

I nod. "I'm actually better now, like I said. Those first few months I wanted to follow him. Living was just too hard without him." The first tear rolls down. My father slides down his chair and wraps his arms around me.

"Tell me." he says as he runs his hand over my hair.

I pull back but I don't let him go far. "Took me three months to even go outside. Is that normal?"

KoraJones
KoraJones
23 Followers