Daddy's Girl (Taboo Club Series)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask you something?" he says.

"Yeah of course."

"When you invited the other men and women in your bed, was it just for content or you like cuckolding and swapping?"

His question takes me aback a little but I don't stop what I'm doing and neither does he. I think on it a little, trying to gauge where he is at and what my honesty may make him feel. I look at him over my shoulder. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm just wondering if my unwillingness to share you is something we need to look into. I know you want me too now but I just want to prepare myself in case--"

"In case I want another cock." It comes out more bitter than I intended and we both halt our movement.

"Baby girl, no. Not like that. It's a judgment free zone but I just want to make sure this is enough for you and if it isn't..."

To that I turn immediately and I face him. "I don't want another cock, dad. Yes, I enjoyed having other people in our bed, but it was a Larry and me thing and he also liked it. He enjoyed watching me getting railed by other guys as much as I did. We were both comfortable with it. You are not Larry, and I don't expect you to like the same things he did."

We are almost nose to nose, the movie forgotten as we gaze in each other's eyes.

"But what if you would like to--"

"Then I will talk to you about it. You are my partner and I will lay anything that makes me uncomfortable or happy with you. Swinging and cuckolding is like a ben wa balls. They are nice to have but not necessary for an amazing sex life and not a requirement for happiness. Your big juicy cock is more than plenty for me, dad. I love everything you give me and you have already made so many adjustments for me. You are enough for me."

He smiles fondly. "That is very thoughtful, baby. You are truly one in a million." Then he kisses me. his tongue finds mine in a sensual dance as we suck each other deeper. "That being said, I am open to it, maybe in the future. And if it ever happened, I will vet them vigorously and it can't be someone with a bigger cock than mine." He says and we both laugh.

"You are unbelievable!"

"Just speaking my truth." He grins.

I kiss him this time and he returns it. When we pull apart I say, "Yes."

It takes half a second but he is still unsure and he says, "Yes?"

"Yes."

"You will marry me?"

"Yes, old man."

I giggle when he seizes me with kisses all over my face.

"That's the best Christmas present ever." He says and he sits up. I quip a brow and he climbs over me before I can ask and he heads to the direction of his office. when he comes back, he kneels before me.

"When did you get that?"

"Yesterday."

"When you 'forgot' the oxtail?"

He grins.

"Diana, my beautiful girl, my everything, will you marry me?"

"Yes!"