Daddy's Girl (Taboo Club Series)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're here." He says like he didn't expect to see me. Because I am an idiot, my gaze takes him in. He is in sweatpants but his monster is properly hidden and a t-shirt.

"Let's eat, dad."

I move to the dining table and he follows. I sit down and I start dishing for myself. I'm having oats and fruit. And he has a greasy breakfast and fruit.

"We are adults. We don't have to pretend nothing happened. But we can move past it." I start.

"I agree."

"It's probably my fault. If I wasn't a crying mess then you wouldn't have had to..."

"No, baby girl. Don't say that. I am your father and I won't stop giving you comfort. My little...incident wasn't about you. I would never..."

"I know." I interject. And that makes me feel some type of way. Yes, it would be a problem if he was daydreaming about me but now, I am left the one who is rotten for having those thoughts.

"Good. And having said that, nothing has changed. I am still going to rock you to bed if you need it." he says.

I chuckle. "You are relentless."

"What you are going through is a lot. Anyway, you need my help, just tell me. Anytime. Anywhere. For anything. You hear?" he holds my gaze and I can't help but think he means more than he's saying.

I nod. "Thank you."

He smiles. "Now eat."

Chapter 5 -- Dante

I watch my princess on my shoulder as she sleeps. Images of last night and this morning come back full force. I know what I need to do but I contemplate. What if my body betrays me once more? What will my daughter think about me? she is crying in my arms trusting me to comfort her and my boner shows up. What a dick. Pun intended.

After a small pep talk with my body, I finally get up. The TV has been on pause for the last 20 minutes since she's been asleep. I may not know how being here is helping but she looks less sad than the day she arrived. She was burdened with so much. So much I want to take from her.

And it was my chance to be there for her. I pick her soft body in my arms and something makes a noise like a button popping. I realise it's her pajamas. My hand lands on her bare ass. God dammit.

My cock jumps on its own and I hate myself. I go upstairs as fast as I can. I never noticed her pajamas were the ones that have a flap on their bottom for easy access for fucking in winter. She said they were her favorite pajamas and Larry's last gift to her.

It has been a lot hearing about their open relationship. Larry loved her; I don't doubt it but it seems a lot more happened that I wasn't aware of. It makes me wonder anew about what exactly it is they did for a living. But she would tell me that herself.

I place my girl on her bed and she shifts and lays on her side, clutching her pillow tightly. At least she didn't wake today. My heart lodges in my throat when I look at her bare ass. Sweet Moses. I put the covers on her instantly. She moans and moves to face me. her eyes open a little.

"Daddy." She moans.

"Yes princess."

"Don't leave." She says.

I stay there not knowing what she means. Is she even talking to me? I do the next best thing and I sit next to her and she instinctively comes to lay her head on my lap. My heart fills with so much love for her. my baby girl. My treasure.

I brush her hair and I try to soothe her. I wait until her breath evens and I wait still. I stay over an hour before I lay her gently and I reluctantly leave. I go downstairs and I switch off the TV and I tidy the living room. When I'm finished, I go to my room. I leave the door open a little so I can hear her when she has a nightmare or if she calls for me.

I step in the shower. My cock is rock hard and reasons for that are ones I don't want to ponder. I fist it in my hands and I groan. Fuck. It's been a while since I've been in a wet pussy. My casual fuck left the country two years ago and I have found one-night stands when I travel, otherwise it's me and my torch.

I pump harder but nothing happens as I try to fight the images of Diana's face when she saw my cock that morning. I fight myself as I feel even filthier. I let go of my cock. I can't do that.

I step out of the shower. I dry quickly and I find my torch and I go to my TV. I find the videos of my favorite porn couple and I open it. there is this woman I follow on FollowersOnly who does content with her boyfriend and their content is worth every penny. I open my favorite video of her taking it in the ass while a vibrator works her clit. She's such a perfect slut. If I had her, I would fuck her every day.

I put on my headphones so it doesn't play loud. I sprawl myself on the bed. I lube my cock and I watch as the girl walks in with some sexy lingerie. I have blown so many nuts on this video I know every move, every moan.

I watch her shake her ass, her perfect fucking ass. My mind takes me back to another perfect ass and I clench my teeth. No.

I start pumping slowly, pinching when I get too heated. I want to take my time. maybe all that nonsense from earlier is because I'm sexually frustrated.

She bends over to the camera and spreads her cheeks. My tongue traces my teeth as I imagine everything I would do to her perfect pussy and asshole.

"Are you ready to be daddy's little whore?" he says in the background. She looks directly at the camera and nods.

"Yes daddy."

"Go bend over and show me what you want daddy to do to you." The camera follows her to the bed that has a few toys. She takes a dildo, ass in the air and she starts fucking herself teasingly. She does her asshole next and I am mesmerized.

He kneels behind her, no doubt not able to take anymore. He buries his face on her ass and she starts moaning. What I love about her is her moans are real. You can tell from her face that she is enjoying it.

I stare at her as she writhes in pleasure, begging for her daddy to fill her holes. My favorite shots are of her face. But something is familiar about her. She's in a tine of makeup but it's like I've seen her before in real life.

By the time he is fucking her ass, I have my torch and I'm thrusting it in tandem with his strokes. Imagining how it would feel to fuck a woman that responsive. A woman that beautiful. This girl is definitely my wet dream.

I can't control the wave of my orgasm when it hits and my balls tighten and I grunt, trying to hold the growls from escaping. "Oh, take daddy's cock princess. You take it so well. Such a good whore for daddy."

Fuck that was intense. I remove the earphones and when I turn, I find eyes on my cock I hadn't expected to see.

Well, fuck.

Diana

My feet don't move even as I know I have been found out. I thought I was getting water and when I saw my father wasn't asleep, I had come to check him. What I didn't expect to find was him watching a video of me and Larry and jacking off to it. He has a look of horror. I don't think he knows what to do. do I run?

My feet answer and I walk in as he still has his cock in his hand and I am still getting fucked in the ass by Larry on the screen. In truth, I don't know what I'm doing or why I'm coming in here. I must have lost my damn mind because I climb the bed.

"Let's go to bed, daddy." I reach for him.

"Princess, what are you..."

"Daddy, I need you. Please hold me." I lay my vulnerability out there.

he chugs the torch and when he moves to go, I suspect to get his pants I hold on to him. "Don't go."

"Princess, I am not dressed. It's not appropriate."

"I don't care. Now please."

He takes a few moments then the TV switches off and he pulls me close to him. I wrap my hands around him and I snuggle to his chest. His heart is hammering hard in his chest. He is nervous. I wonder if he thinks I have lost my mind.

I turn in his arms to see if my theory is correct. To see where he is mentally with regards to this situation. I felt his hands on my ass earlier, I felt him look. My flap is still open and my ass is still bare. I snuggle in his crotch.

"Baby girl, please. This is..."

"It'll make me feel better, daddy. Just don't leave me. I can't be alone right now."

With that he doesn't respond but he tightens his arms around me but he doesn't move his lower region. I don't know when I doze off but I do.

When I wake up, it is to strong arms. At first, I think its Larry, maybe a dream and I grind myself on his hard cock.

"Princess."

My father's voice sobers me and I remember last night. Right. My experiment. My pussy clenches and he groans behind me. His cock is on my opening and I know he felt that. I don't want to think about how that makes me feel. Well, not fully.

If he pushed then he would be inside. My own heart gallops. I know it's wrong but I find myself not able to hide from this. Larry taught me that I'm a whore. I like fucking and I like getting fucked.

I never thought my father would be a line I cross but the more I think about it, who is better to give it to. Who better to heal my aches? And I am weak for a big, beautiful cock. And for some reason nothing in my head is telling me this one is off limits.

I shimmy my ass a little, showing him what I want.

"Princess, no." he says, I hear he is trying to be firm but I have fucked enough men to know he is not winning. But maybe I can show him some mercy.

"But daddy I need help." I take his hand, getting boldened by the fact that he isn't retreating and calling me the devil. I make him feel my ass. My ass that hasn't been touched in a minute.

"Princess, you are asking for a lot. I can't do that to you."

To that I turn. I meet his gaze head on and I bat my eye lashes at him, holding his neck.

"Daddy, you said anything." I pout.

"You know thats not what--"

"Why not? I am a grown woman. You are grown. We are alone. And I am asking you to help me. Will you see me aching and not getting relief, daddy?"

He blinks at me like he has no answers, and I push a little further.

"You promised."

He exhales and he takes a long moment looking at me. I see the war behind his eyes. He is fighting himself because he felt what I did and he is aroused. But he is also my father and the moral dilemma is evident. But he also wants to give me anything.

I know my father, there isn't anything he wouldn't do to make me happy. There isn't anything he'd ever deny me. I know before he moves and my heart leaps. He nears me and he brushes our noses together. "I won't give you my cock, princess but maybe I can make you feel better."

I almost kiss him but I reign it in and I nod. I unbutton the front of the pajamas and the thing separates in two. I wait in anticipation. But he seems to not want to move just yet.

"Princess you know what we are about to do, don't you?"

I nod.

"Tell me. I want to hear you say it."

"You are going to make me come, daddy."

"And would you like me to do that for you?"

"Yes daddy."

"Let me see how wet you are first." His hand travels down, torturously slow. He pinches one of my erect nipples and he travels down. He smirks when he finds the cloth separated. His hands move reverently on my shaved cunt and he groans. When he finally cups my pussy I could sing.

"You are wet for me, princess?"

"All for you, daddy."

He teases my clit first and I moan before he moves to feel my wetness and he gives me a few pumps. I am already ready to give him everything.

"Fuck, its wet. You are tempting me." he removes his hand and his sticky fingers come back and I stare at him as he licks them clean. "You taste like a dream."

I smile and his hand goes back. He spanks me this time and I yelp. "That's for being a naughty girl. I should be punishing you cause bad girls don't get rewarded but you are so wet, I have to take care of it. Now spread your legs open and let me take care of you, baby girl."

The lust in the air can make even a nun change their ways.

Chapter 6 -- Diana

I basically kick the blankets and I spread my pussy open for him. He moves swiftly. When he stares at my sticky pussy he hesitates a little. I remember he was jerking off to my pussy just last night. He may recognize it. I don't want to have this conversation right now, so I say. "Daddy, please."

That seems to snap him out of whatever he was seeing and he lowers himself like he is about to eat the holy meal. He laps my overflowing juices. I moan as he licks my clit. He is teasing at first like he wants me to be desperate for him. Then he introduces his finger.

Our eyes lock as I watch him give me pleasure. A myriad of emotions passes his face as he eats me out. But all I can think of is fuck he is sexy. He has only a handful of white hairs but he is a fucking stud. His tongue moves like he has the experience.

He gives my asshole its own attention and I remember Larry and how he used to worship my ass. But this time I don't remember him in sadness. In this moment its like both men are feasting on me and all I can do is moan.

"You eat this pussy so good, daddy. Fuck."

Our eyes don't move from one another. It's like he is watching for my reactions and making sure I'm comfortable with everything. Then he tongue fucks me. Most people don't like getting tongue fucked but there is something special it does to my entrance.

Larry always used to say, I have sensitive nerve endings everywhere. I hold my knees back as I watch him give me pleasure. He fingers me with two fingers then he introduces the third, my sweet spot and my eyes roll back.

"Such a good girl for daddy." Then he lurches to my clit and he sucks harder.

"I want to come, daddy. Let me come." I beg. Larry used to love when I begged to come.

"You can come, baby girl. Come all over daddy's face. Show me what a good little girl you are for me."

I waste no time and I come. But he doesn't let me go. He make me come again and then again. I think none of us want this to end. We know the lengthy conversation we going to need to have and I don't know if he wants to. We've been together almost three weeks and I can honestly say this sprouted out of nowhere and I don't know how I will handle it if he tells me to stop, so I let him eat me and feast. When he is finished, I go back to sleep.

When I wake up, I wake up alone and only in a top. All the memories return as I feel the delicious ache of my pussy. As I begin to wonder where he is, the bathroom door opens and he comes out wearing a towel.

Our eyes meet instantly and a little moment of shyness comes back. I think it's more him than me.

"Don't apologize." I say instantly as I see the regret in his eyes.

"But I shouldn't have..."

"I asked. Believe it or not, I knew what I was doing. I am grown." I fill in.

He holds my gaze for a minute like he is trying to figure me out before he comes closer. He sits on the bed next to me and he faces me. "So, what now?"

"I think we should start with another important discussion we have never had." I say.

He looks confused.

"When I came here last night. I dint know I'd find you..."

"Watching porn. I'm sorry."

"No need for apologies, I'm getting paid." I say.

His face twists in a deeper frown. It takes a minute of him looking at me before it settles in him but I see he still doesn't believe it.

"What do you mean?"

"That was me and Larry you were watching last night. We were adult content creators."

It is this moment I think I have broken my father. He is making so many faces at once, I don't even know what he is really feeling. Shock? Disbelief? Betrayal?

"That FollowersOnly channel is...you?"

I don't know why I feel so shy suddenly. I want to look away, but I know I can't. If I falter then he will back away and I don't know but I don't want that to happen. I don't even know what I'm doing right now but I just feel safe here with my father and I know there will never be another man who loves me like him. Truly loves me and sees me.

After a man like Larry, anything else I find out there will always be a downgrade, but not my father. And right now, the idea of this just keeps getting more and more solid in my head. I want it. I didn't know what to make of my feelings at first but Larry taught me to never deny myself things I craved and that life is too short.

And I want Dante. I want him bad. I don't know if its insta lust, but I just know that I want whatever he is willing to give to me and his rejection will crush me.

"We started when we were 20. Remember when I was working a shitty job as an admin and Larry was an assistant manager in a grocery store. It started small. We are both exhibitionists and we just liked recording ourselves. One day we were browsing porn pages and we came across couples who had channels, show casing themselves and they hid their faces. We had a lot of home videos then so we just muted our faces and we started with short videos." I pause to look how he's taking it. he has a blank stare and it is starting to make me feel uneasy.

"Dad, do you think something is wrong with me?" I can't help the question. If my father rejected me, I'll be broken.

His face softens instantly and he takes my hand and kisses the back of it. "No, I don't think anything is wrong with you. I...may think I'm the one who is a disgusting old man but continue."

"I don't think you are disgusting. We are both consenting adults. And I want you. I don't want to stop this whatever it is." I need him to understand.

"But what exactly do you want from me, princess? We can't exactly be boyfriend and girlfriend."

"And why is that? I don't know what this is yet but I just know that when you hold me it feels like I am loved and not alone. It's all better. And I am finding it hard to stop my body from responding to you."

His eyes widen before he clears his throat and ducks his gaze. "You were still telling me about how this happened."

"Amateur content is what many people like and we had that. Two months later one of our videos blew up. We took a year before we spread our wings to FollowersOnly and that's where we were offered an exclusive 5/year deal and we made a comfortable living."

"The money is that good?" he asks curiously.

I smile. "Have you ever tipped us?"

His cheeks get red instantly. "I don't know how to answer that in a way that doesn't make me look like a pervert."

I chuckle. "Come on. Look at it like you were supporting your daughter's business."

He frowns. "Mija, no."

"Anyway, me and Larry made enough to sustain us well into our pension so I don't have to work again. That's why I wanted to travel and see what is out there."

"Wanted to?" he asks carefully.

"Being here with you has given me a new lease on life. I don't see myself out there with another man, dad. No one will ever love me like you and Larry."

There is a long silence between us and I wait on bated breath. I feel like I maybe should have eased him into all of that and what if he wants to put me in my little box.

"Say something." I say when I can't take it any longer.

His throat bops before he says, "This is a lot for me, princess. I love you more than life itself but this...I never thought. I am battling many thoughts and...can you just give me some time to think about it?"

My heart is crushed. I know he isn't saying no now but it definitely feels like a no. with a heart too achy, I pull my hand from his and I pull my knees to me.

"Don't do that. Princess, I'm not rejecting you. Don't be mad at me, please."

I am blinking hard, trying to focus on not crying because I know he will feel bad and he will have to do it because he loves me and he just wants to see me happy. I don't want to force him into this. I want him to do this with me willingly. His strong hand circle me before one hand cups my chin and he raises it. his distress is evident and I feel like shit.

"Don't be angry with me. I just need a moment to think. I am not judging you or think any less of you. You will always be my little girl. You understand?"