Daddy's Girl (Taboo Club Series)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dante, who might this lovely girl be?"

Girl? Does she think she is being slick?

"Her name is Diana and she is my girlfriend." He states firmly.

Her face pales a little and I can't help it but I grin. I ask for a few more cakes on display. I bet she would have spat on my food had I not been looking at her if her expression is any indication.

We say our thanks and we move on.

When we exit, I ask the question that is burning my insides. "So, who is Marsha?"

He brings me to a stop and he looks at me. "She was a one-night stand that wanted more."

I sigh. I don't know why I hoped she was just a crazy woman. But it makes sense. He is fine. Of course, he wasn't celibate just waiting for me.

"You know she doesn't mean a thing to me, right?"

"Yeah, I know." And I truly did. No one was above me to my father. I truly was his everything. I lean in and I kiss him. He returns it with more intensity that steals my breath away and I am left panting.

We go to our next store. I pull him to a sex shop. He quips an eyebrow as we enter. I know he's probably thinking I already own a reasonable collection.

"I just think we should have our own. New toys for a new journey?" I say.

He kisses my forehead. "Is that what you want?" he asks.

I nod. I think it is fair on him since a lot of my existing toys I used to use with Larry. They may be properly clean but we deserve this.

"Then go nuts."

He holds me from behind and I dragged him through the store. I tell him about my favorites and he adds some stuff for bondage and spanking. He got a paddle and floggers he looked too eager to use. We buy some fun things too like edible underwear and mood enhancers.

We don't need them but it would be fun to play with. the guy at the counter was smiling as he rang us. we bought quite the collection. Once we started, he wanted to buy everything new. I got an upgrade on a lot of my toys.

Excitement and anticipation is definitely in the air and I can tell he wants me spread eagled for him as soon as possible. We drive out of the town after having a meal at his favorite restaurant.

Chapter 11 -- Diana

I rub my face on his bulge as he stares at me from the edge of the bed, legs open. I look up at him, eyes pleading. I am desperate for his touch he has denied me all day. He has been teasing me all day even though he has seized every opportunity to use my mouth for his please. The delicious memories of him stopping on the side of the road and unzipping his pants has me panting. Even at the picnic, he just teased me and didn't let me come. And on top of that he put a plug in my ass that is doing nothing but make me even more feverish.

"I love when you are this desperate for daddy's cock." He sways my head by my ponytail then he tilts my head backwards so I'm looking at him.

I blink up at him. "I'm ready for you, daddy. Give it to me please."

"Hm, show daddy your ass. I want to see that pretty asshole. I know its stretched and ready for me." he licks the length of my neck and I shudder.

"Yeah, it's ready for you."

I back away even the lingerie feels like way too many clothes. I should be naked, getting railed already but I will play his game because I know the reward will be sweet. I bend over and I tease him with an ass shake before I move the panties to the side showing him both my dripping pussy and my asshole that is stuffed full of the diamond plug.

"Come closer." I hear the desire in his words and I back it to him. I went out of reach on purpose. Two can play this game. I gasp when he spanks my ass. "Beautiful."

His fingers tease my pussy before he spanks it. "this naughty pussy is fucking ready to be stuffed."

"Yes daddy." I wiggle my ass for him again hoping any second now he calls me to ride him.

"turn around." He orders and I do.

He leans in, his eyes almost looking crazy with hunger. Then he reaches for my pussy and cups it with his hand. I learned that that is his way of reminding me its his pussy now. I don't hide my own need.

"I want to try something. I will understand if you aren't into it yet." he starts.

I frown, wondering what that could be.

When he sees my face, he doesn't wait to continue. "I know it was a you and Larry thing but I always want to make you happy and you told me exhibitionism is your thing. I brought a camera for us." he says.

My mouth opens, not knowing how to respond at first. "You'd do that for me?"

"For us. It can be for our viewing or if you want to post it."

I take a moment. "I am not sure I want it out there, but I do want you to record us, daddy. It would make me so happy."

My answer seems to make him happy because he swoops me in a knee buckling kiss and just as I start playing in his crotch, he pulls away. I pant after him as he goes to one of the bags and he fishes out the camera. I smile because its my camera that I brought in case I wanted to shoot content. He comes back with it and sits down again.

"Do you want it pov or you want a wide angle?" he asks as he opens it.

I brush his crotch. "I want to suck your cock in pov, daddy. I want to see what you see."

"You are such a good girl. I can't wait to fuck this dripping cunt and ass. I will fuck you so hard tonight, baby girl."

"You are so good to me, daddy." I unzip him in that instant and the red flash starts recording.

"You are a perfect little slut for daddy, aren't you, princess?"

I slap myself with his cock in my face. A little emboldened by the camera. Knowing we are doing this for us. our rivate moment. "You are so hard for me, daddy. So fucking hard." My mouth cant tease any longer as I take him, tasting him. "Are you going to come on my face, daddy?"

"I will come all over your perfect face baby. Is that what you want?"

"Yes." I start sucking him and I bop, my eyes never leaving his through the camera. He moans in tandem with me as I take him higher and higher. I grip him hard and I deep throat him. I don't care what I look like, but I want to be as nasty as possible. Words can't explain how much I want this man to be proud of me. I don't let go until he starts babbling and when he tells me he's coming I use my hands and the hot spurts land on my face, some on my breasts. I take the camera from him and I stand on my feet.

"Scoot up, daddy. I want to sit on your face." I go set up the camera on the dresser.

I find him naked. I plant myself on his face and I ride him. I am facing the headboard so as to not hurt him with the plug and I ride him. I moan on top of him as I take my please. His hands have me secured by the thighs. I come and he lays me down after. His face dipping back in the pussy. He pulls the plug and gives me a good asshole fingering.

When he is finished, he has me on all fours, anus spread for him. He lubes his cock and it doesn't take much for him to slide in.

"Oh fuck. Fucking perfect. Your little asshole is so tight." He growls as he starts moving.

I meet his thrusts as I work a vibrator on my clit. "Your cock is stretching me so wide, daddy."

"I know you can take it. You always take it so well." He spanks my ass and I clench hard.

"You love fucking your little girl ass, yeah? You like the feel of me, daddy?"

"I love it. I am never going to stop fucking this pussy baby girl. You are all mine." He groals.

"Never stop. I will never get enough of your cock, daddy. It's the best, fuck." I scream loudly as I come.

He removes it and impales my pussy. I groan. He fucks me like a feral animal, exchanging my holes. Then he takes a dildo and he double penetrates me.

I sob on the pillow its so good. "Fuck. That feels so good."

"You like that?"

"yes, yes daddy I do."

He coos. "I know just what my little girl wants and I will give all of it to you."

"You are the only one for me, daddy. I love you!"

Another orgasm tips me over and he growls as he fills my pussy to the brim with his hot cum. we fall on the bed. I climb on top of him as I go through aftershocks and I kiss him. I feel complete. After Larry died, I never thought I'd ever find someone who completes me. turns out he was always there. The universe works funny sometimes.

"You are the best thing in my life, baby girl." He says as we lay in each other's arms. Clean and ready for bed.

"Mine too. I am just thinking about how funny the universe works." I say. "I would have never thought a relationship like ours was possible."

He smiles at me. "me too. Thank you for the push when I couldn't see it." he says.

"And thank you for today. A month ago, I didn't know how I would face today but I am happier than ever. And its all because of you."

"Your happiness is my number one job." He pauses before he says. "I'm sorry about what happened in the grocery store. You should never have to deal with that."

I smile. "You introduced me as your girlfriend."

"What did you want me to say?"

I lick my lips before I speak. "What will we tell people who know me and you as father and daughter?"

I loved that he called me his lover but I am not a fool, I know what we are to each other. I want t be known as his lover but I don't know how I feel about revealing he's my father too. I mean, we look nothing alike. I took mostly from my black mother and he is an Italian man. It'd be so easy to just say we are lovers and leave it at that. On top of that I didn't use his surname growing up, but my moms maiden name. he is not on my birth certificate. A mix up when I was being registered. So legally no one knows he's my father.

"I won't hide you, Diana. Those people who know us as father and daughter will think what they like. You are my woman and the world be damned." He says sternly.

I nod. "I am not ready to face that unnecessarily though. I don't want people to think less of us."

"I understand, baby."

After a pause, he says. "So, the camera, you enjoyed that?"

"Very much so. I don't know what it is but I like it." I say softly.

"What if we had our own channel?"

I gawk at him not believing he was saying that. "You would do that for me?"

"For us. I still don't want your face out there but I know its something that makes you happy and I will do anything to keep you satisfied to the maximum. I just want to see you smiling always." He rubs our noses together.

"Do you want us as a couple or do you want us as father and daughter?" the very thought of making taboo content makes my pussy sweat.

"Hm. Father and daughter content would be fucking hot."

"Daddy, you know just how to make me wet."

He chuckles. "That is my job."

"Hm. You know what else we could do?"

"Uh huh?"

"Have our own website. That way we are in control of everything. Me and Larry's contract ran its course three months ago and I am free to do whatever I want. I've had offers but I didn't take any of them."

"We could travel the world like you planned. Getting freaky all over the world."

I squeal and I launch myself at him. "You'd do that for me?"

"I already told you. I will take care of you."

"I love you so much, daddy."

"I love you too, princess."

Chapter 12 -- Dante

I have lived in Greece well over ten years but I never thought it had so much to offer. Today we finally return to our house after a month-long trip around the country and like a chump I decided we would drive all the way. It was all worth it though. It made me woman happy. I would have never thought this is what the universe had in its plans for me. I have never been one to judge but I never understood incestuous relationships before. But now I do. the bond is just so much deeper. The trust is instant. And you can trust them because you know they love you, truly love you. Its something I see even with me and Diana. The transition was so smooth because we already loved each other. There was no doubt behind the love. No reason to hide.

I drive in the garage when we make it home. like usual on long trips, my baby has been sleeping for long. I learned during this trip that she cannot be awake for a drive more than two hours. I carry her inside and the house welcomes us with lights. Being back in this undecorated house reminds me of all the work we are going to have to do. I am not one to celebrate things like Christmas but I want to go all out for my daughter. She will have everything. the tree, the presents under the tree, egg nog, all of it.

This Christmas will also one of few we've ever spent together so it's a big deal. I never got to do stuff like this for her when she was young but hopefully now I can make up for it. I also have plans for something big and I hope she likes it.

I undress her. the sweatpants and top are easy enough to slide out of her. I contemplate removing her sexy panties I know she wore for me. I decide against it. the temptation to fuck her will be too great. That's another thing she has gotten me used to. My daughter loves being fucked while she sleeps. She told me that and asked that I do it when I wanted to. She also likes waking me up with her warm mouth or riding me and I must say I never knew the true bliss of having no limits with someone. I am definitely addicted to her. its an obsession. She's my obsession and I am not ashamed at all. I finish unloading our things and I leave the suitcases in her old room. I get in bed after I undress. She melts into me when I pull her close. Her body is so fucking soft. Her juicy ass tucks into my crotch and my cock grows on its own. I close my eyes because if I don't, I will start fucking her wet pussy, her pussy that's always wet and ready for me.

It feels good to be in a relationship.

My hands move first as I come out of sleep before my eyes open lazily. Her bouncing on my cock had me in the most wonderous dream. My hands go to her breasts as they bounce with her.

"Good girl." I muse, sighing in happiness.

Her face is contorted in such lustful bliss take makes mu cock twitch.

"You feel like sweet sin, baby girl. You ride daddy so well." I spank her ass and she leans in.

"I always want to be good for you." Her hair falls around us like a curtain.

"You are good. You are so good. So perfect. Such a good slut for daddy." The pussy makes me spill everything.

"I am a good slut for you daddy."

"That's fucking right." I growl before I flip us and I am on top of her. I spread her legs so I can see her beautiful cunt. I drive into her with all my force and she groans loudly. "Daddy!"

I feel feral. I rail into her with hard strokes. My fingers find her clit and I steady myself with my other hand. I love watching her lose her mind under me. everything with us feels more intense. Every time it feels better than the last. And every time its like it will be the last time even though we are not going to let each other go. I fuck my girl like a feral animal, grunting with every stroke. I then sit and pull her to sit on me and she rides my cock as she holds on to me. we are even closer and the world has all but disappeared. Only us and our bodies exist as we further intertwine our souls together. I have never known anything more beautiful. More sacred. Our love is sacred and I witness its purity every day.

Some may frown on us but my convictions about us are not wrong. Diana is who I want to spend the rest of my life with. she falls apart in my arms and I follow suit. As we pant looking at each other, the words fly out on their own. "Marry me."

Diana

I think my ears stopped working because I didn't hear him right. "Huh?"

His face deepens with its serious expression that was a scorching desire just a few seconds ago before he dropped a bomb on me.

"I love you, I know you love me. I want to spend the rest of our lives together. I want you to be my wife, Tesoro." He leans in and closes his eyes like he is hiding from my reaction and very gently, he rubs his nose with mine as he waits for my answer.

"I don't know what to say. This is just out of nowhere. I...Don't you think its too fast or...too far?"

His brown eyes open immediately. I feel his hurt and it hurts me.

"I know it seems fast but the time I have spent with you have been the best of my life. No one will ever top you." His hands hold me even tighter. "I am not pressuring you. I understand if you need time to process. And I will not be angry if your final answer is no. But I am all in, baby girl. I meant it when I said forever." Then he gives me a brief kiss. I stay in his arms and I just stare at him. I believe him. I know for a fact that unlike other men, he won't take it the wrong way if I said no and he will not falter in his love for me. And I too have never felt anyone this deeply. I loved Larry but what I feel for Dante is on its own level. It's all-encompassing. Perfect in every way. There are no doubts, just love, understanding and acceptance. But even so, I didn't think I'd marry another man after Larry. There are also issues of legality. I am not sure how we can do so legally.

"I need time. can you please give me time?" I say finally.

He smiles with excitement before he kisses me some more. A real kiss this time. with him still inside me, he lays me on the bed. This time he worships my body with kisses everywhere and we make love some more until we need to eat because we have errands to run today. Its Christmas in two days and we still haven't got everything up yet.

...

We settle on the couch after dinner. I feel so cozy in my new pajamas. And they are also the naughty pajamas and dad loves them too much. He bought me a few more. Since the winter is upon us, we do spend considerable time cuddling when we aren't doing much. I lay my head on his arms and he lays the other on my waist. Its Christmas Eve tonight and we are watching the second movie of 365. Dad didn't like the lead male in the first one because of the kidnapping thing but I loved it so he said he will suffer through it because I want to watch it. honestly, I don't know why he's complaining, I rode him like a prized bull when it was the boat scene. I didn't see much after that anyway but I saw the end so I want to watch this one too.

His hand brushes me absently. "If he kidnaps another girl, we are switching it off." Dad says behind me and I chuckle.

"The sex scenes were hot though. You have to admit that. And I saw part of the trailer, apparently there's another guy and she is alive."

"That staunch made man is going to share that girl?" he asks.

"I don't know. Its starting. Sh." I shoo him.

"Seems like we starting with a bang." He jokes.

I laugh.

"Why does he always have that same look when he's fucking like he wants to stab her?" he says.

I laugh again and I elbow him lightly. "Because he is hitting it deep. And you are not going to talk the whole movie, dad."

"Fine. But I do it better." He licks my neck and I can't help the smile.

"Fishing for complements, old man."

He chuckles. "No, just stating facts." He whispers as the scene moves to the next and the sexing is over.

As I watch them get married it reminds me of the question he asked me a few days ago. I have thought of little else when I wasn't thinking about everything else. The truth is, it has been more a hang-up on my end. And the thing is whenever I try to come up with reason for a no, they don't come. I can't find a reason good enough to say no. I love him and he adores me. I want to spend the rest of my life with him and being legally married would make everything easier. I also took time to search for the legal side of things and there are more than a handful of countries where we can marry legally.

As the movie goes, he unbuttons my pajamas and he cups my pussy and just holds it in his hands. My focus on the movie honestly flies out of the window. His hand doesn't move and we continue watching the movie. On the sex scene when they are in the bedroom, I finally decide two can play this game and my hand reaches for his sweatpants and I slide it into his cock. The feel of it rock hard in my hand is so good. Nothing like a fucking hard cock in your hand to hold on to. He groans low as he exhales but doesn't say anything otherwise. His hand starts moving a little. Rubbing my clit almost absentmindedly. I decide to join him in this unrushed moment. I stroke his cock slowly too. I'm just making him feel good as he makes me feel good.