Daddy's Girl (Taboo Club Series)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod when the emotions clog my throat. He pulls me to his chest and I let myself relax. He rubs my back in comforting strokes as he kisses the top of my head. His heart hammers hard in his chest. This must really be difficult for him. After a while I retreat from him and I go to my room. I shower and I ready myself for the day. I want to go downstairs but I don't know if I can take his non-answer. I go downstairs because I am hungry and we really cannot avoid each other.

My heart squeezes hard when I don't find him in the kitchen like usual. He left my food covered for me but it doesn't look like he'll be joining. I guess he needs time. I eat in silence and I have to force the food down. The only way I can swallow all of it is by telling myself that it's a good sign that he still makes food for me. So maybe like he said, not all is lost and he just needs time.

I clean everything and I sit down to watch some TV. I contemplate continuing the series we watched yesterday but I choose something else. I need something light so I choose a comedy animation on Netflix.

My mind barely registers anything as I lie on my side and I try to concentrate on the TV but I can't. I keep replaying everything that has happened. I realised I may have come on too strong and my old man is shocked. If the tables were reversed, I'd definitely be horrified. And I guess it's much more difficult for him because he also found out I'm an adult entertainer.

I can imagine all the things going through his mind. I know he said he doesn't judge me but its hard to not feel weird about it now. I know the weirder thing would have been for him to just instantly say yes but laying here with my feelings isn't lessening my panic.

I fall asleep and I wake up still alone. I move around the house and I realise he is in his office. He is probably hiding from me. As the day goes, my mood sours with it. I start regretting even suggesting what I did. I roll myself in the couch and when my eyes feel heavy, I don't stop them and I sleep.

I sleep heartbroken.

Chapter 7 -- Dante

I am a coward. And I am a disgusting old man.

In all truth, even though I know, I saw it in her eyes and her body's response to me, but it's hard wrapping my head around everything. I love my daughter more than anything in and out of this world and I would do anything for her. But this is bordering on dangerous taboos.

And what is even this. She wants sex? She wants me to be there? She wants to be lovers? A transition into love wouldn't be a difficult one, I already love her more than life. And I could do anything for her. So why is this so hard to do? I know deep inside I want to do it.

But it's too many things out there. First her walking in the room after watching me masturbate, then to find out I was masturbating to her. I have been masturbating to my daughter's videos for years without knowing it.

What kind of a parent doesn't see their own child's face? I have been afraid of going online to watch the videos again. How did I not even hear her voice?

With a shaky hand I login to my profile and I go to their channel. All of it is different now. It is just too intimate and my cock is harder than it's ever been. For years I have fantasized about this unknown girl. The things I wanted to do to her.

Tasting her last night made me realize the real thing is better than I could have ever imagined. She is addicting. I have been hard all day hiding here like a coward. How her warmth felt as my tip touched her entrance. My baby girl is going to drive me insane.

So many videos. I choose one of her solo. The thumbnail has her legs open as if in invitation and there promises to be a squirting. I mute the sound and I open it. now that I know it's her, I am beginning to see the resemblance.

The makeup she always put on was so thick, it was difficult to see her real face. But now I can see it. I watch her rub her wet pussy and images of her assault me. I lick my lips. Fuck I want to bury my cock in her so deep, she feels me in her soul. I shake that thought. I don't know if that is a line I want to cross just yet.

Taking care of her can mean different things but perhaps I can give her relief without crossing a line we will never be able to uncross. I am highly aware that some of it is her grief. And maybe she sees Larry in me. I don't wholly appreciate that part. Maybe I can still take care of my little girl and her needs without the full perversion.

I don't want her to hate me one day. Maybe she may want to move on with another man and I don't want her to have a hang up about it. I am here to love and support her any way I can. That is my job.

I unzip my jeans as I watch my baby girl fuck herself with a dildo that is approximately the size of my cock and it does nothing to stop my unholy thoughts. her lips move as she stares at the camera. Its like she is looking right at me and I grab my cock.

She rubs her clit in sensually slow circles as she fucks herself, looking stunning. Fuck, my princess is beautiful. She mouths 'daddy' and I almost about lose it but I hold on to it. I want to prolong this. I increase the volume by a few bars because I want to hear her moans.

"Daddy, I want to be a good girl for you."

"You are such a good girl, baby girl. So good." I coo like she can hear me.

"I want you to fuck my pussy just like this. Make me feel so good." She moans and I can't hold it any longer. I shoot my seed and I lands on the screen. Right on her pussy and I click the pause button. Well, I'll be damned.

I take some wipes and I wipe myself and I throw it in the bin. I wipe my laptop and I get up. I wash my hands in the laundry room before I go look for my daughter. I find her wrapped like a human burrito.

But that that is not what catches my eye. Her face is twisted in a frown even in her sleep and it breaks my heart. I bend down to run my knuckles on her soft skin. My love for her overwhelms me and I know there is nothing I can ever deny her.

"Princess." I call to her softly.

She answers with a moan. A few seconds later her eyes open slightly.

"You're here." She says like she thought I was going to run away.

"I am here. Do you want to go to sleep?"

She shakes her head before she tries to sit up. I sit next to her and when she doesn't know how to precede, I pull her head to lay on my lap. She settles there so easily, so much trust in the act. She has no hesitation. She turns to face up and she looks at me. I smile down at her, just taking her in. my beautiful baby girl.

"I need to understand some things from you. What exactly is it that you want from me, Tesoro?"

She looks at me for a long moment before she says. "I don't know."

Her answer takes me aback and I am left even more confused.

"No. Not like that confused. I just feel like maybe I am coming on to you too strong and you are not into it. So, I'm not sure if I want to say what I want in case..."

"In case I reject you." I finish for her. it is a hard pillow to swallow.

Her eyes glisten but she blinks rapidly.

"Oh, my baby. Nothing you can ever tell me will make me reject you. I want to be here for you. Just tell me your needs."

She takes my hand and lays it on her cheek and covers it with hers. "I just want your love, dad. In every way a human can love another. I don't want you to let me go at night. and when my body aches for you, I want us to be able to love each other completely. I want you to kiss me and tell me you love me. And I want to do all that for you too in return. I want us to fill the voids in each other's lives. I want us to be everything to each other. I just feel like the kind of love I have with you is something I can never get elsewhere. I'm not sure if I want a title but I just want you to be mine and I want to be yours, in every way. Is that a lot for you?"

I take a moment absorbing her words. "You want me to love you completely?"

"Yes."

I lick my lips. "Believe me, my body wants you too. But I think we should take it slow. Maybe try and see what works and what doesn't. I am here to care for you, that won't change but I need time to be fully there. But when you need relief, I will be there. When you need my closeness, I will also be there. I love you, princess, and your happiness and needs are my number one priority."

She blinks back some more tears, but of joy this time and I know I have done part of my duty as a father. I live to make my baby girl happy.

"I love you too, daddy." She beams at me and I lean in and kiss her forehead.

When I retreat, she has a mischievous look in her and I know my girl is about to start. "Can I ask you something?"

"Okay." I brush her hair back as my naughty girl leans into my crotch, no doubt to feel my cock. I am going to have a handful with this one. But I allow it.

"Did you go on my channel today. Have you watched me again?"

I can't hide anything from her. "I couldn't stop myself. Do you mind it?"

"Dad, if I want anyone to see it now, it's you. Tell me what you like? Does it bother you watching me with Larry?"

"I watched one of you solo. I still don't know how I will watch that boy fuck my daughter's pussy and see it the same. But I loved watching you alone. You are really good at that."

She grins naughtily. "I can give you your own show sometime if you want." She wiggles her eyebrows and I'll be damned because my cock stiffens further. This keeping my cock from her is going to be hard at this rate.

I lean into her and I brush our noses together. "You want to spread your cunt and play with it for me?"

Her eyes glisten with her desire. "So desperately."

I chuckle and pull back. She gasps. "Tease." She pouts.

"That reminds me, you watched me masturbate last night and I haven't punished you for being a bag girl."

"I didn't do anything!" she tries to move but I hold her in place.

"You did. Then you shoved your ass on my cock. Do you know the kind of blue balls I've had since?" I growl a low growl, my desire almost boiling over too. The thought of punishing her juicy ass is sending me.

"I can help with those, daddy. Let me..." she sticks her tongue out and licks the front of my crotch.

"That's it. You are still being a bad girl. You are moving further and further away from getting my cock, baby girl."

She flinches with a huge scowl on her face. "But I didn't do anything."

"Yes you did. Don't make me spank you, princess. You are being a bad girl and daddy is trying to watch TV and take it slow."

Her eyes go wild at the words spank and my cock strains painfully in these godforsaken jeans.

"I didn't do nothing, daddy. You are being unfair." She turns from me with another big pout and I get up from the couch and I throw her over my shoulder.

"Stop, daddy!" she tries to wiggle on my shoulder but I spank her soft ass.

"I think it's time I taught you a lesson on who is boss here and that you should always listen to daddy because I know best."

She screams loudly and I go to her room. She doesn't stop screaming for me to put her down.

I place her next to the bed and I sit on the bed. I see her eyes she is contemplating the door.

"Shorts off and come here."

I see her hesitation. "You earn ten more strikes if I keep talking and you aren't listening. You are at thirty as it is."

Her mouth opens. "But daddy..."

She stops and she bends to lower her shorts when she sees my face. I have to catch myself when she isn't wearing any panties.

"Where are your panties, baby girl?"

"I forgot them, daddy." She lies. This little minx.

I brush my lap and she comes close in careful steps.

"I should add more for not wearing panties. Were you trying to be a bag girl, princess?"

"No. I wanted to be a good girl for you daddy. I thought you'd like it."

She lays her tank top clad body. Her generous breasts rubbing my thighs. I finally see the tattoo I've been wondering about. I would say it was prophetic on her end. I still don't know how I feel about the boy making my daughter call him daddy. That should have never been his but I guess he is gone and it was their thing.

"I've been wondering if this tattoo is real." Her head looks back like a deer in headlight. My hand that has been itching for years to touch this ass brushes it. I can't help squeezing. Fuck, I don't know if I can stop myself from more.

My hand instinctively cups her pussy, stealing her response and fuck, my baby girl is already soaking wet. But I have to focus. I need to establish control with her otherwise I will run loose following her every whim. No she must be under my control. I am her daddy and she will listen to me. "Here's what's going to happen. You will say thank you for every strike like a good girl. Failure to do so will forfeit it."

She wiggles and says, "that's not fair."

"Do you want me to add more?" I ensure my voice comes out hard, all tenderness void from it. Her pussy clenches in my hand and she excretes more wetness. She is such a good girl.

Chapter 8 -- Diana

My body is flooded with adrenaline. I know he means business but I also hope for so much more from this. His calloused hands on my dripping core is sending me. I want to move so I can grind myself on it but I know he is serious. He wants to establish control. Who knew my father was a dominant. Larry was a dominant too at times and I loved it so much when he put me in my place.

I try to keep myself under control. His hand moves from my pussy and he rubs his wet hand on my ass. He almost kneads my ass. And without warning, a searing pain crashes on me as the first strike derails me from any hopes of this being sexy and I cry out in pain.

I try to cover my ass but his strong hands ties them to the back and he locks them with one of his. "You didn't say it, so it doesn't count."

As I open my mouth to complain the second one comes. "Thank you." I practically scream it, my mind going on all directions. My ass is on fire.

His hand brushes my gently over the sting and it feels soothing. "Thank you who?"

"Thank you, daddy."

"That's right." He says before the next one comes.

I scram again. SMACK SMACK SMACK. He brings them in close succession and my I scream, "thank you, daddy," as my pussy clenches so hard.

I pant. My ass is still on fire and I don't know how I will handle thirty. I want to ask for mercy but I bite my lower lip. SMACK SMACK. SMACK SMACK.

"Thank you, daddy." My cunt cries too as I feel the confusion. It hurts but my body is enjoying even as it hurts. I feel his hand running over my ass. He does it a little longer this time.

"You ass is already pink, princess." The lust in his voice makes me moan and I wish I could feed him my ass. His fingers dip in my hot pussy and I turn to find his glistening fingers in his mouth as he licks them clean. I can't help but clench and it makes me want more. More and more.

"If you are a good girl for daddy, I may let you come."

"Thank you, daddy." I say.

I don't swallow the words as another slap lands and I let out a sound between a scream and a moan saying my thanks. It goes on like that and it doesn't stop. I am a raging mess that is only feeling pleasure and I don't want him stopping even as the tears roll down my face.

When he gives me my last one and I say my thanks, I am disappointed when he says, "You took it so well, princess. You have my jeans soaked. I guess this little pussy needs her daddy, doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes. Please."

"Where do you keep your toys?" he asks.

I tell him and he kisses my ass before he slides off laying me gently. "Spread you pussy and let daddy see how desperate you are for him." He says before he turns to my closet.

My ass is on fire but I also aching like I have never ached before. He comes out from the bathroom; I'm guessing to rinse what he took. I take a look and he brought a few. He has one of my favorite dildos with him and I frown. Does he not plan on fucking me?

He groans and throws the toys on the bed before he pulls me to the edge of the bed. My legs still spread with eagerness.

"This pussy is begging for me." he doesn't waste any time and his tongue starts torturing me.

I scream with no abandon. My hands on his hair, needing him to go deeper. It doesn't take me long minutes and I come the first time, then the next. He drowns his face, even his nose is dripping with my juices and it is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.

"This pussy was made for me. its perfect just for me."

I nod. "It's all yours, daddy. You suck me so good. I love it. Just like that."

He spanks my pussy before he licks it again and I yelp. But he has more plans. He pulls the dildo and the clit sucker and I know I am going to die.

"You were so beautiful when I watched you fuck yourself with this. I want to see you again." He turns on the vibrator and he licks it before he latches it on my clit and I cry out. He keeps my legs closed when I feel my orgasm approaching too quickly.

"You need to take it. you won't come until I tell you to, do you understand?"

"That will kill me, daddy."

"Not if you behave." He commands.

The clit makes me writhe as I try to fight the orgasm. Luckily, Larry trained me for years. Orgasm denial was one of his favorite things to do and he always got me right where he wanted me. daddy impales me on the dildo and my eyes roll back and I barely hold me. my feet twists trying to keep me from coming until tears join in.

"Daddy, it's too much."

"No, it isn't. I want to see you squirt."

Oh, this old man. He really has watched me for years. He knows what gets me squirting. I am in trouble.

"It's hard to hold it."

"Just hold it for a little longer." His voice barely registers.

Then he increases the thrusts of the dildo and increases the intensity of the vibrator and I detonate without permission. I sob as I come and I can't stop.

"That's it. that's what I want." I barely hear him and I feel my body gushing. I sob because he doesn't stop and it's like my body is just on its own.

"You are such a good girl. Such a good girl."

I finally open my eyes when he removes the vibrator but he is still fucking me with the dildo, cruising me in the orgasm and I stare at his face. My cum is on his face and he looks like the happiest man on earth.

"Turn around and show daddy your ass, baby girl."

I don't hesitate and I hike my ass in the air. I had forgotten how sore I was.

I hear his zipper go down and I turn back, moving my hair to the side. I want to wiggle my ass. My arousal comes back full force.

I rise and I turn to him. "Daddy, I want to taste you too." I bat my sticky lashes on him.

He wipes some of my tears with his index and he licks his finger. "You will but I want this pussy, baby girl. I can't wait any longer. I was wrong. Daddy can't wait any longer."

I nod before I submissively turn and give him my ass. Grateful that he is giving in. I know I have plenty of opportunities to suck his cock. He has no idea what he has started and he will be mine. I will make him only think of me. I will be the only thing he can think of. And when he things he has enough of me, I will give him more.

"I am clean and I trust you. You are on birth control, right?"

"Yes, daddy. I'm clean and safe."

"Good girl."

I turn back just in time as his cock rubs my pussy. He spanks my pussy and ass with his cock and it makes me wiggle.

"Stop teasing me, daddy."

"After this we aren't going back, princess. Are you sure about this?"

"Fuck me already, old man." I push my ass to him, meeting his rock-hard cock.

"You are such a good girl. Let daddy take care of you, okay?"

I wiggle my ass in response and he spanks my still sore ass. "Ow." I say lazily.

His cock nudges my pussy and it feels so good. I almost forgot what a real man's cock felt like. He slides in slowly but there is no need after the dildo.