Daddy's Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because, daddy. I just want you to be happy. You might not believe this, but I'm willing to do almost anything to make that happen."

Reuben was confused and had no idea what she meant. "You must be so disgusted with me, Dakota. I swear, that's the only time I ever---"

The girl was swiftly on her feet and placed a finger on his lips to shush him. Then she delicately sat across his lap which immediately stirred a reaction that she felt. "I would do more than just place my hand on your cock to make you happy, daddy." Despite the fact that they were alone, Dakota spoke in a whisper. "I would do a lot more if you want me to... do you want me to do more, daddy?"

Her forehead was touching his now, and the only thing that existed in the world for Reuben right now was the intoxicating scent and touch of his sexy daughter as well as the thundering of his heart. "Dakota... what are you doing?" he asked in a pained tone.

"I'm giving you want you want. You don't even have to ask... you just have to take it. We can even play a game. Would you like that, daddy?"

Reuben's life changed at that precise moment, and a part of him would forever hate himself. "God, I love it when you call me 'Daddy', baby girl." His voice was strained, and he was so conflicted that he was on the verge of crying. But his willpower, like that of all men, was weak before feminine beauty.

Even his own daughter's.

"Daddy would like that, Baby Girl. Daddy would love that."

"And I love it when Daddy calls me his 'Baby Girl'. It makes me feel so special." Dakota snuggled closer. The way she was acting even more girlishly than usual was as arousing to Reuben as the way she rubbed her bottom against his crotch.

"What... what do you have in mind?" the older man asked cautiously, scarcely believing that he was allowing his daughter to seduce him.

"It's called, 'Eat Your Steak While I Give You a Blowjob'."

"My god..."

Dakota suddenly slid off her father's lap and onto her knees. Before he even realized what was happening, she had unbuckled his jeans, pulled them down to his ankles along with his underwear, and began stroking his cock.

"Remember, Daddy. The game is that you have to eat your steak while your Baby Girl blows you. Steak and blowjob... it's what every man wants, right?" She laughed gaily from beneath the breakfast table.

Reuben had slumped in the chair to savor the touch of that small hand, but abruptly stiffened when his daughter suddenly took him into her mouth.

"My god..."

Dakota had barely made 2 passes over her father's cock when he realized that this would be the best blowjob that he had ever received. He tried to play his daughter's game, but his hands were trembling so much that he couldn't cut the steak. Abandoning all pretenses, Reuben slammed the utensils down on the table and simply indulged himself.

Dakota was intentionally loud as she blew her father. She knew that men weren't emotional creatures like women, and relied on their senses to be fully turned on. The pretty girl used her mouth, lips, and throat to stimulate her father... so he could feel her. She sucked and slobbered loudly so he could hear her. And through it all, Reuben continued to stiffen and expand in her mouth.

Dakota couldn't believe how huge her father's cock was... nor could she believe how much she enjoyed the depravity of giving him head.

They were barely a minute into the blowjob when Reuben began tapping her frantically on the shoulder and sputtered, "Stop, Baby Girl... Daddy's about to cum!" When she didn't slow, he cried in alarm, "Did you hear me? I said I'm about to cum!"

Already shocked by last night's event and his current situation, cumming in his daughter's mouth was a line that Reuben could not bring himself to cross, no matter how alluring. But Dakota did not stop. In fact, she latched onto his hips and doubled her efforts.

Reuben genuinely attempted a last-ditch effort to wrench himself away, but when he failed, he finally gave in and seized the moment.

Literally.

With a throaty growl, he palmed his Dakota's head between his large calloused hands, and pumped furiously into her face.

Reuben howled as he ejaculated into his daughter's mouth.

He howled louder as she sucked his cock hard, intent on relieving him of every last drop.

Dakota, who's head had been bobbing in such a blur that her hair was tossing in the air, kept still as she allowed her father to pummel her throat.

Reuben moaned rapturously as he thrusted one final time, then yanked his daughter back onto her lap. Without thinking, he kissed her passionately. That his cum was just in her mouth didn't discourage him in the slightest. And when he tasted his only his daughter's essence, the man proudly realized that she had swallowed his entire load effortlessly.

Dakota was sitting across his lap again as he held her tight.

"Baby Girl... are you ok?" His voice was sincere and filled with concern.

"I am, daddy. Are you?" Her quiet tone didn't carry its recent playfulness.

"I... I think I need time to process everything." He considered calling out of work to talk things over with Dakota, but was still in a state of disbelief and avoidance. "I'm really late for work. I should get going."

As he started to gently ease the girl from his lap, however, she placed a tiny hand on his chest. It was miniscule on his stout body, but felt like an immovable force to the older man. "At least finish your breakfast."

Dakota dutifully sliced a piece steak and fed it to her father. "Mmm... it's so good. Thank you."

But after the girl gave him another piece, Reuben returned the favor by taking the utensils and feeding her. Back and forth the pair went with loving smiles and occasional giggles, and they didn't stop until they had consumed the meal together.

It was a wonderfully romantic moment that Reuben would always cherish.

Dakota drew close again, and the older man hoped that she would kiss him. Instead, the girl asked meekly, "Come see me at work tonight? I'll be there by 7."

Reuben slowly nodded. "Daddy has been wanting to see you work, Baby Girl."

Dakota did a gleeful jig on his lap and, for a moment, she appeared much, much younger than she actually was. "I can't wait! I have something special planned for you." She threw her arms around her Reuben's neck, and engaged him in a kiss that lasted much longer than was appropriate between family.

Then the girl skipped out of the kitchen and was gone, leaving a very confused and excited older man behind.

******************************************************************************

The Watering Hole was a high-end stripped club that was aptly named for its double entendre. Many of Reuben's buddies, especially coworkers at the construction company where he worked, had frequently tried to convince him to come here with them. But the man politely declined each time, and he had good reason to.

Dakota worked here several nights a week.

Reuben had secretly longed to see his little girl in action. But coming here with his friends to watch his daughter strip would've been awkward, to say the least! However, while Reuben didn't want to know if Dakota had given lap dances to anyone he knew, the mere idea had always been strangely arousing to him. It was one of his many unspeakable desires, fantasies, and fetishes.

Along with being physically attracted to his daughters.

As soon as the Reuben paid the entrance fee and entered the Watering Hole, his senses were assailed bombarded. Along with countless patrons, there was a plethora of female flesh on display. Beautiful women of all shapes, sizes, and colors wearing everything from risqué cosplay costumes to sexy lingerie were interspersed throughout the club. Most were mingling with customers of both sexes as they sat at tables or wandered about.

A good number of the Watering Hole girls were topless.

Reuben tried not to stare.

There were small platforms on either side of the club and another set in the rear, but a large stage with a mirrored background and stripper pole was positioned at the front. Currently, a topless dancer wearing only a barely-there thong and stiletto boots gyrated for a large crowd seated around the staging area. Reuben was fairly far away, but he could tell that the girl possessed a pretty face even from his vantage point. She was also big-boned, but not in a negative way, whatsoever. However, there were 2 things about the stripper that really caught his attention: her long hair was a bright neon green that would stand out in any crowd and, except for her face, bright exotic tattoos adorned the majority of her voluptuous body.

Reuben was conservative and didn't care for body art of any sort, but readily noted that this female was a real looker!

The music suddenly stopped as the emcee spoke through a microphone: "Ladies and gentle, wasn't that something? Her hair may be green, but you know the way she moves her body isn't! Give it up for the one... the only... the beautiful... LESLI!!!"

The entire club erupted in thunderous applause as the pretty green-haired girl blew kisses to the crowd. She openly reveled in the attention and adulation. Amidst the extended cheering, Lesli collected the countless bills that had been lavished upon her and then promptly disappeared through a curtained doorway beside the stage.

"Don't go away!" the emcee's voice boomed. "Because we have another delicious treat coming up in a minute! Another one of our fan favorites, Dakota, is up next! You'll just have to ask yourself one question when you see this sexy young thing: do you prefer North Dakota or South Dakota?"

Some patrons groaned good-naturedly at the emcee's intentionally cheesy crude humor, but Reuben suddenly felt queasy. Yes, he was aware that one of his little girls had worked on the side as a stripper for the past 2 years, but knowing it and witnessing it were 2 different things. The man was experiencing a change of heart; perhaps he shouldn't be here...

Reuben suddenly noticed, rather proudly, that the healthy crowd ringing the stage hadn't dissipated in the slightest in anticipation for his daughter.

There was a nearby table that was empty, and Reuben quickly sat down.

A moment later, the green-haired dancer who has just finished suddenly appeared. People shouted her name and vied for her attention. The girl gave everyone a stunning smile, but coolly rebuffed their advances. Instead, she made a beeline to a couple who sat only a few tables away from Reuben. There was a tall man seated there, but Reuben's heart skipped a beat when he noticed the female seated next to the stranger.

The girl was painfully attractive. She possessed long black silky hair, darks eyes, and the lean body of a fitness model. A tight white dress absolutely flaunted her perfect chest, incredible ass, and long runners' legs. And her face... She's STUNNING! Reuben couldn't imagine a more physically perfect specimen. Unmatched natural beauty made her sexier than any of the dancers working the club, and she was inarguably the most beautiful female he had ever laid eyes ones.

The green-haired stripper rushed over to the couple. "Mandy! Sy! I'm so glad you made it!" She embraced gorgeous brunette and her companion in a gesture that was MUCH more affectionate than Reuben would've expected.

"We never miss your shows, Les!" The brunette replied with an endearing bubbliness. Even her voice was sexy!

Reuben was extremely curious about the trio because it was obvious that they new each other very well.

The man would've admired the heavenly brunette some more, but the lights suddenly dimmed as the emcee announced Dakota's impending arrival. Just by chance, he noticed a single chair was free at the base of the stage. Reuben immediately dashed for it, elbowing people out of the way.

Reuben claimed his perch. His heart was pounding and his hands were shaking. He began to sweat, and his mouth was as dry as a desert.

The lights dimmed... rock music began to blare over the speakers...

... and his Baby Girl strutted out to a booming applause.

The neon safety vest that Dakota wore over her bare chest glowed eerily in the blacklight, much like the previous stripper's hair. So did her girly hot pink panties. But Reuben's already bulging eyes widened even further when he realized that Dakota was not only wearing his safety vest, but his hardhat and toolbelt, as well!

The overhead lights slightly brightened as Dakota suddenly tore off the safety vest and flung it aside, and the roar of the raucous crowd was deafening. Reuben gaped at seeing his daughter's breasts for the first time, and immediately experienced an erection. Now clad in only the hardhat, panties, and belt, Dakota expertly worked the audience, from one side of the stage to the other, and everywhere in between. The audience showered her with money, longing to see more of her youthful beauty.

Reuben felt weak in the knees as his gorgeous daughter, who was topless and owning the moment, drifted close. A man who was much older than him tucked several bills in the band of Dakota's panties, and she rewarded him by cupping her firm breasts for him to ogle. With a sultry smile, she inched down the stage...

... and noticed her stunned father.

Dakota beamed her most devastating smile and for the first and only time in his life, Reuben wished that this sexy young creature was not his daughter. "Hey, stranger. I don't think I've seen you here before."

Reuben flashed several bills. "I brought these for you, Baby Girl." His tone was as playful as hers, and everyone within earshot rightfully assumed that it was a hot stripper and paying customer flirting with each other, and not a conversation between father and daughter.

This time, Dakota did pause in surprise but recovered quickly and leaned over Reuben, pressing her firm young tits together. Reuben was a simple man, but he was keen enough to understand the instructions and inserted the bills in her cleavage. He felt dirty for doing so, but felt more alive than he had in a long, long time.

Dakota suddenly rolled onto her hands and knees facing away from him. Then, looking back and smiling impishly, she slowly peeled her panties down her thighs, exposing 1 puckered hole and 1 extremely smooth one. The audience's boisterous reaction was painful to Reuben's ears in more ways than one.

Dakota stared directly into her father's eyes as she spanked herself. Then, licking her lips, she used one hand to spread her vagina. Despite the overhead lights, the stage was still fairly dim, yet Reuben was sure that he could see the pink in his little girl's pussy.

Dakota shifted again, this time rolling onto her back and scooting away from the crowd until she was leaning against the stripper pole. With her pink panties dangling precariously from an ankle, she spread her thighs wide. Her slit and appeared like silk to everyone's eyes.

Especially Reuben's.

Dakota was at the height of her powers as she began tracing the rim of her hairless vagina with a finger while toying with her breasts with her other hand. Though the Watering Hole rightfully her expected to involve as much of the audience as possible, right now the girl was performing solely on her father. And he was thoroughly captivated.

In an act that was borderline obscene even for an all-nude strip club, Dakota removed one of Reuben's screwdrivers from the belt, inserted the handle into her vagina, and began using it like a dildo.

More money immediately rained onto the stage from all directions as the applause rose in crescendo.

Reuben's tongue dangled from his mouth.

Dakota smile was as cunning and devastating as she pretended to play for everyone in the club. Soon, however, she crawled toward Reuban on her hands and knees in a hypnotic, serpentine fashion. And though others in the throng waved at her imploringly, Dakota leaned near Reuben and whispered, "I'll bet you'll never look at this screwdriver the same way ever again." Then she licked his ear before adding, "Come find me after this."

It was a command that he could not disobey... especially when she tucked her pink panties into his breast pocket as a souvenir.

Then Dakota slunk away, finally turning her attention to her rabid fans.

******************************************************************************

Reuben was standing by the bar when is daughter reappeared. She was still nude except of a new pair of bright panties that she had donned backstage. The next featured dancer hadn't appeared yet, and several suitors hilariously converged on Dakota simultaneously. She had spotted her father right away, however, and coolly batted groping hands aside as she sidled next to him.

"Having fun, Daddy?"

Reuben glanced around in alarm before it occurred to him that no one would suspect anything was amiss if a stripper called an older patron "Daddy" here.

"I'm not sure how to answer that."

"Are you proud of your Baby Girl?"

"I'm not sure how to answer that, either."

Dakota threw her head back and laughed.

"I am glad to be here, though. Thanks for the invite."

"And I'm very happy that you're here. I wasn't sure if you'd show up." Then Dakota took her father's hand. "I'm not done with you yet. Come with me, I'm going to give you a lap dance in the VIP Lounge."

The girl began towing him along without waiting for a response. They arrived at a large doorway that was covered by a velvet curtain. Numerous Watering Hole girls were leading men--- and other women--- inside. The doorway, however, was guarded by a well-dressed bouncer who happened to also look very menacing.

Dakota announced to him, "This one's on the house, Mike."

The bouncer nodded and immediately drew the curtain aside for the girl, who led her father through without slowing.

The VIP Lounge was more dimly lit than the main area of the club. There were countless booths where patrons were receiving lap dances as music played lowly from overhead speakers. However, Dakota headed to a relatively unoccupied area where they could have some privacy.

She was surprised when Reuben remained rooted in place. "Dakota," he began quietly, "I don't know..."

"I've already given you a handjob and a blowjob. A lap dance is kinda vanilla at this point, don'tcha think?" Despite the ridiculousness of her words, Dakota was serious and speaking to him as an adult.

Reuben squirmed uncomfortably. "Yea, about all that..."

The girl's hard expression remained. "We've already been through this, daddy." Though she was using his pet name, she was addressing him as her father. However, to Reuben, it suddenly felt like he was the child and his daughter was the adult. "You didn't come here to ask for permission, and you didn't come here to tell me that you regret what happened between us. You came here to see me... your Baby Girl."

Dakota turned and towed her father along, and he didn't have the strength to resist.

She pushed him down onto a plush bench and leaned closer. Her breasts were only inches away from his face, and Reuben stared at them. "It's ok, daddy," the girl spoke softly. "Just relax... and be happy. You desire it."

Dakota took his large, calloused hand and placed it on her chest.

Reuben shivered. His daughter's breast was so warm and smooth... so firm yet supple...

She leered at his reaction, and her wicked expression quickly returned. "Your Baby Girl is about to give you what you deserve... Daddy."

Dakota slowly removed her panties, folded them carefully, and placed it aside. "You know, Daddy, the girls here can only be fully naked on stage. We're not supposed to give nude private lap dances... not even here in the special VIP Lounge."