Daddy's Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reuben nodded mutely.

As Dallas rolled to lay next to him, he admired the shape of her ass and the smoothness of her backside. She's as flawless as her sister, Reuben thought in awe. Then shook his head inwardly. Dakota and Dallas were twins, after all; it stood to reason that both girls would both be perfect.

Dallas promptly kicked the bedsheets to the floor then reached out to turn off the lamp. Then, clad only in her sexy underwear, she snuggled against her father's solid chest as they spooned cozily. Reuben couldn't see his daughter's content smile as his manhood pressed lightly into her bottom. However, she took Reuben's thick arm and wrapped it around herself like a blanket. Dallas was always wanting to fall asleep in her father's arms when she was a little girl, but the gesture currently took on a much deeper meaning for Reuben.

And Dallas felt like a little girl all over again.

She quickly fell asleep but Reuben remained awake for hours, intoxicated by her flowery scent and the feel of her tiny form, as father and daughter kept each other warm all night.

******************************************************************************

It was like déjà vu when Reuben entered the kitchen the next morning dressed for work and found one of his beautiful daughters cooking breakfast. Dallas' back was towards him as she poured a cup of coffee. She was still wearing the lavender panties which, though not quite as girly as Dakota's hot pink ones, were very girly, nonetheless, and hugged her ass beautifully.

Though the twins were physically identical, there had always been something inexplicably irresistible about Dallas' ass. Reuben furtively admired it whenever he could. However, the girl obviously rummaged through his clothes because she was wearing one of his old white dress shirts. It would've normally flowed past her knees, but the girl knotted it above the waist, make her cute underwear--- and luscious ass--- even more prominent.

Reuben gaped vacuously; he couldn't stop staring.

"Good morning, dad," Dallas greeted him without turning around. When she did, however, Reuben discovered that her shirt--- his shirt--- was halfway unbuttoned, and that her bra and cleavage were very much visible. The older man realized that seeing the twins wear his clothes was a major turn-on.

The were no reason to attempt to conceal the tenting in his pants.

"How can you and your sister be so cruel? Do either of you have any idea the effect you girls have on me?"

"I know the effect Dakota has on you!" Dallas barked with laughter, and it was a moment of levity that Reuben sorely needed. There was a sly twinkle in her eye when she peered pointedly at his bulge. "Besides, that's sort of the point, dad. Sit down. Have some breakfast before you leave work."

Reuben took a seat at the breakfast table and nodded gratefully as Dallas placed the food and coffee before him, and sat next to him. It was his favorite morning meal and exactly the same thing that Dakota had made for him. But his hunger was not for food.

He started lustily at his daughter.

She rubbed her foot against his leg, and could discern its instantaneous effect on him. "Before anything happens between us, dad," Dallas began solemnly, "you have to understand that I have boundaries."

"Dallas, I would never ask you to do anything that you're not comfortable with."

"I know... I just don't want there to be any misunderstandings." The pretty girl paused to formulate her thoughts. "Like I told you last night, I won't do some of the things that Dakota was willing to do. I know she had sex with you, but I'm not comfortable with that. I'm sorry, dad."

"Dallas, are you insane? You do NOT have to apologize for having moral decency! I should be the one apologizing to you and your sister! Put your clothes back on, little babe. When Dakota is free, the 3 of us need to talk."

But Dallas waved him off and drifted closer, and Reuben felt a magnetic pulls towards his daughter's hot young body. "Dad, it's ok. Dakota and I... we both came here as consenting adults. We've already told you that we want to look after you and make you happy."

"But you just said..."

"I can make you happy in other ways... different from Dakota."

Between his daughters, Dakota had always been the "wild child". She was impulsive and carefree seemingly since birth! Reuben secretly wasn't surprised that Dakota enjoyed being a stripper and dated men almost as often as she took a breath. And while Dallas wasn't quite her twin's polar opposite when it came to personality, Dallas was different. She was cerebral and conservative, and never did anything without first considering the consequences.

But when Dallas gave him a crooked grin that was her sister's literal mirror image, Reuben realized that perhaps his girls were even more alike than he realized.

"Would you like a handjob?"

The offer was so blunt and sudden that Reuben wasn't sure if he heard correctly.

Dallas waited patiently.

"Sure," he responded slowly.

His daughter began dutifully undoing his jeans, and that in itself was as arousing as any sex act that she could've performed on him.

Dallas' eyes widened as she saw her father's erection for the first time. "Dakota told me you were big... and I felt it last night... but actually seeing it..."

Hearing that his daughters spoke about him in such a manner and the breathlessness in Dallas' voice caused Reuben's rapidly expanding penis to twitch. He felt emboldened enough to tell her, "Don't be shy, Little Babe. Go ahead and play with Daddy's cock."

Dallas winked as she complied.

Relatively speaking, Reuben didn't hesitate much when having inappropriate sexual contact with Dakota. She was his wild child, after all, and her questionable judgment and lack of boundaries ultimately didn't surprise him too much. But Dallas was different. She was the serious one, and Reuben had always considered her the more fragile and sensitive of the two. He feared that she would have serious regrets where her twin might not or, at least, not have them as badly.

But Reuben knew that he didn't possess the willpower to resist even before Dallas smirked. "Dakota and I always love it when you call us by our pet names."

"Oh?"

The girl stifled a chuckle as she felt her father's manhood spasm again. "And you love it when Dakota calls you 'Daddy'. It's so obvious by the way you react whenever she says it."

"Yes," he whispered.

"Well then, Daddy... would you like to touch your Baby Girl?"

Fuck, Reuben though. She sounds so sweet and innocent when she's trying to talk dirty.

But though he nodded solemnly while looking his daughter in the eye, he hesitated, still trying to discern her boundaries. Dallas, luckily, sensed his uncertainty and attempted to alleviate the guilt she knew her father was experiencing right now. Continuing to stroke him, she deftly unbuttoned her shirt--- his shirt--- with her opposite hand under his watchful eyes until her bra was fully exposed.

Reuben didn't wait for her to remove it; he instantly reached out with a large meaty hand and began groping his daughter's breast. "Fuck, you have such nice titties, Little Babe." His daughters may have only possessed B cups but they were fully formed and proportional to their petite frames, which made them perfect in his opinion. Reuben relished the feel of the girl's firm breast through the thin, silky fabric.

Dallas wordlessly took her father's hand and slipped it beneath her bra.

Reuban suddenly found his palm planted on her breast and squeezed, and the sigh that escaped his daughter's lips was as electric as her touch. They sat across from each other, staring into one other's eyes, as they touched each other with increasing boldness. Father and daughter didn't need to speak as they fed of each other's sexual energy.

Dallas couldn't believe how pleasurable and sensual her father's large calloused hands felt on her body. It caused her to tingle all over, and she inwardly admitted that she wanted more. She thought about stripping naked before him, but that would be too much too soon. Instead, the girl rose from her seat and turned slightly, presenting herself to Reuben.

As Reuben continued to gratefully receive a handjob from his daughter while fondling her breasts, his opposite hand sought her other body part that he had secretly craved.

He planted his palm on her ass, and fondled her top and bottom simultaneously.

The man swore in disbelief. "My god... you and your sister are perfect... absolutely perfect..."

"I'm glad Daddy likes."

"Daddy loves the way your hot body feels, Baby Girl. And Daddy loves the way you stroke his cock. But if you keep doing that, he's going to explode all over the place!"

"Like I told you, Daddy... that's sort of the point."

Dallas chuckled and doubled her speed. That, in turn, caused Reuben to grope her tits and ass even more heavily. And though he hands always returned to linger in those to areas, he began to explore more of his daughter's young luscious form with his fingers...

... the curves of her narrow hips...

... her toned inner thighs...

... the sleekness of her shoulders...

...her smooth jaw and pretty face...

Surprisingly, Reuben didn't want to fuck his daughter, or have her get on her knees and blow him right now; he just wanted to touch his touch her... to feel her.

And it was his daughter's touch that inevitably brought him to the point of no return.

Reuben shouted a warning, but Dallas ignored him as his penis exploded. She cackled gleefully as bursts of cum spouted in the air and landed on the kitchen floor with an audible "splat". A copious amount, however, oozed from his cockhead like lava flowing from a volcano and all over her tiny hand.

Dallas was oddly mesmerized by the sight of her father's cock as it ejaculated... and took a perverse delight in knowing that she was the cause of his orgasm... and didn't cease until he begged her to stop.

The girl looked from her cum-covered hand to Reuben's wide-eyed expression, and laughed. "I love you, dad."

"I love you, Dallas."

They hugged like any father and daughter would.

But a moment later, Reuben's eyes never left his Dallas as she rose and headed to the kitchen sink to wash her hand. He couldn't tear his eyes from her ass.... the way the panties outlined her bottom as she moved was too cute! His mouth watered.

And his penis sprung to life again.

The man was on top of Dallas before she had time to turn around. He grinded his crotch against her ass, pinning the underside of his shaft along her vertical crease as he effectively used his daughter's bottom to masturbate.

She cooed girlishly as her father nuzzled her neck. "Um, what are you doing, Daddy?"

"I want to feel you, Little Babe. I want to feel you all over... every inch of your tight, hot body. Especially your incredible ass. I... I can't help it. I can't get enough of it... of you."

Dallas purred. It was shocked to hear her father talk to her like a lover, and even more shocking that she actually liked it! The girl smiled as she could feel that he was fully hard again, and purposefully rubbed her bottom against his crotch, knowing precisely the effect it would have on him.

On cue, Reuben moaned. His stout arms encircled his daughter's tiny figure and sought her breasts once more. If was as if he was addicted to her tits and ass.

"Do you like what I'm doing, Daddy?"

His voice was just as soft. "Yes, Little Babe. Daddy likes it very much." In a lower and much more serious tone, Reuben told her, "Touching you is better than sex, Dallas."

"I just want you to be happy, dad."

The duo continued to grind their bodies together, but it wasn't long before Reuben was on the verge of experiencing his 2nd orgasm of the morning.

In a throaty voice, Dallas told him, "Pull my panties down, and cum all over my ass."

Reuben didn't hesitate. He yanked his daughter's underwear down her long legs an instant before he ejaculated. Though this climax wasn't as plentiful as the first, it was equally as euphoric to the older man. He cried as he coated Dallas' pert bottom with a layer of cum.

Dallas smiled triumphantly. Though her father had already cum just moments ago, his semen blast was still powerful and hot on her skin like boiling water. It was a strange sensation that Dallas savored and wondered if she was developing a fetish for.

Dallas patiently waited until her father had finished pasting her ass before she peered down her back to view his handiwork. "Nice, dad." Reuben attempted to stammer a response, causing the girl to laugh. "I hope this was a nice start to your day. You better hurry or you'll be late for work."

The older man studied the mess that he made, and longed to make another one. "I'm sorry if I'm making you late, too."

She shrugged. "It's ok. I took the whole week off to be with you."

"You did?" Reuben was surprised and genuinely touched.

"Yes, dad, I did. I figured that I'd lounge around the house while you're working."

"Little Babe, you didn't have to do that." Reuben made a quick decision. "Fine, then.

I'm calling out for the week so we can spend more time together." His daughter's reaction warmed his heart. He quickly pulled out his cellphone, dialed his workplace, and after a brief call shouted exuberantly, "Done!"

"Great, Dad. But what are we going to do for an entire week?"

"I'm sure we can come up with a few things." Despite what had just occurred between them, the man was still cautious and wanted his daughter to dictate things.

"I know one thing that I want to do."

"What's that?"

Dallas pressed close and began unbuttoning his shirt. "I want to spend the whole week at home with you... naked."

Reuben truly wondered if this daughter was actually the wild and crazy one. "I like the sound of that, Little Babe." He was soon nude before Dallas, and neither was uncomfortable in the slightest. The older man felt growing excitement as he expected to undress the girl, but she took his hand and began leading him away.

"Where are we going?"

"To the shower. You made a mess on me, Daddy, so it's only fair that you clean it up."

Reuben still couldn't believe that he was seeing this side of Dallas.

He also couldn't figure out what excited him more: the thought of stripping his daughter naked or lathering every inch of her sexy body with his bare hands.

******************************************************************************

Though father and daughter spent their time at home together completely nude, their interactions didn't revolve around sex as one might've expected.

They completed repairs around the house that Reuben had been putting off.

They organized and thoroughly cleaned the garage.

They laughed as they played boardgames.

They sprawled comfortably on the couch in each other's arms as they watched TV.

Reuben and Dallas did things that people might typically do around the house during a week off from work...

... they just did everything naked!

That wasn't to say that the duo never ventured out. Dallas felt that her childhood home had been missing a warm essence since her mother had passed away. As a result, she took her father to the local department store and bought some simple items to make the place welcoming again. Among other things, it had never occurred to the older man that his moldy shower curtain needed replacing! And he was surprised to discover that a simple houseplant could make the living room atmosphere so much more inviting.

The house was never drab and dreary when Carolina was alive, Reuben thought sadly.

But the next day, he surprised Dallas by telling her that he was taking her out on a shopping spree. She politely declined, but the man was insistent. And when Dallas eventually relented, jumped into his arms squealing in delight, and planted a kiss on his cheek, Reuben felt on top of the world.

However, it's was Dallas' turn to surprise her father.

"I'll let you take me on a shopping spree, but on one condition."

"Name it."

"We're going on a date to a fancy restaurant Friday night, and I want you to pick something for me to wear."

A myriad of ideas and fantasies suddenly filled the older man's thoughts. It wasn't difficult to read his mind, however, and the pair grinned at each other. "I like the idea of going on a date as much as I like the idea of being able to play dress-up with you."

Dallas' radiant smile was ample response.

******************************************************************************

Reuben resisted the urge to buy his daughter a dress that he wanted her to wear and, instead, chose something classy that he figured she would like.

Dallas took one look at the outfit and sighed. "I'm not going for a job interview, you know, dad."

He picked another dress.

"Are you dressing me up as a nun for Halloween?"

When Reuben presented a third dress, the girl threw her hands up. "Dad!" She groaned in exasperation. "I'm your daughter, not your grandmother!"

The older man grinned sheepishly. "I give up. Why don't you pick something for yourself?"

"Because, Daddy, I want you to choose something for me." The girl's voice dropped to a tone which turned Reuben's knees to butter. "Show me what you really want me to wear."

Reuben noticed the hard expression on his daughter's face, and didn't argue. Instead, he immediately turned and pointed at a little black dress on display. The dress was so skimpy that a bath towel would've provided considerably more coverage on the mannequin that it currently adorned! The older man had spied the outfit earlier and while he believed that Dallas--- and Dakota--- would look fabulous in anything, she would especially be a heavenly vision in this outfit.

"Now that's more like what I was expecting." Dallas leaned close and whispered in his ear, "You want to dress your Little Babe like a slut, don't you?"

"Yes," he choked.

"I'm going to try it on for you."

Dallas went to go retrieve the dress from the rack, but Reuben stopped her. "No," he told her firmly. "I want to wait until our date to see you wear that dress for the first time."

The girl looked at her father's solemn expression, and appreciated what a romantic he was. "Ok, dad," she agreed softly. But her impish grin returned. "But there's one more thing I need."

"Anything, Dallas," Reuben told her fervently. "Anything."

"I want you to buy me sexy underwear to go along with this outfit."

The man's pants immediately tented. "And you'll also let me choose that?"

"Of course. But you'll have to wait until Friday to see me wear that, too."

Reuben lamented, "You and your sister are so cruel!"

******************************************************************************

Later that evening, Reuben and Dallas streamed a movie in the comfort of their living room... naked, of course. The older man was slouched on the couch while his daughter sat cross his lap, laying her head on his stout chest as he held her close. Dallas hadn't made her father cum since their first morning together (and the only other time he had cum since then was when he masturbated in the bathroom while reliving that moment mentally). Aside from the inappropriate flirting, holding Dallas like this... how Santa Claus would hold a child on his lap, Reuben thought humorously... was the most romantic thing the couple had done all week. It was sensual and erotic yet somehow innocent and loving, too.

However, as they snuggled, skin on skin, Reuben couldn't help but become EXTREMELY aroused.

He didn't attempt to hide it; he wanted his daughter to know.