Daddy's Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to be my first time. I want you make love to me."

Not that long ago, such a declaration would've caused Reuben to suffer an existential crisis. He would've despised himself for merely contemplating having sex with his daughters. But now, after all that he'd experience with het twins recently, that was no longer the case.

"I love you, Dallas."

Father and daughter were one as they held each other close, their love evolving beyond what the average person would never be able to comprehend but what they knew in their hearts to be pure.

And when Reuben pulled back after a long kiss, his little girl didn't seem quite so little anymore.

"I love you, too, dad."

Without further comment, Reuben took hold of his penis and gently pressed it to the entrance of his daughter's vagina. He looked at Dallas as he lingered there for a moment, and only entered her when she nodded gravely.

The girl winced as her father penetrated her, and Reuben tried his best to hide his discomfort as he gritted his teeth. Despite the profound severity that he was about to take his daughter's virginity, Reuben couldn't believe how tight her pussy was. My Little Babe truly IS a virgin!

"Gently, dad," Dallas begged in a meek voice. "Gently."

Reuben commenced making love to his daughter slowly. He pressed in slowly and paused to allow Dallas's body to adjust. The older man continued the process slowly until he was completely rooted inside of her vagina.

Now, they were truly one.

Dallas couldn't believe her father's girth. Nor could she believe that anything so painful could feel so good at the same time. She knew that her father craved her... would've ravished her body like he had done to her twin sister... yet slowly made love to her with all the tenderness in the world.

And when he was finally completely inside of her, all the tension abruptly dissipated from the girl's body. While Reuben's erection still stretched her inner walls, Dallas no longer experienced any pain... just the wonderful feeling of being full in every sense of the word. Her pelvic muscles still clenched Reuben's cock but had noticeably relaxed, allowing the girl to welcome him into her body.

Dallas released the vestiges of her misgivings and gave herself to her father.

Father and daughter pressed their pressed their foreheads together and stared into each other's eyes as the made love. They didn't speak...no words could do justice for the moment... but their expression spoke volumes. They were truly one.

Dallas was aware that her father couldn't impregnate her since he had undergone a vasectomy some time ago. And she was glad to share this special moment with him. It felt so profound and so right as his seed... the same essence that created her and her sister... flow into her, remaining in her cervix for a long time as they held each other tight.

******************************************************************************

Dakota was late, as usual.

It was late Sunday morning, and her father and sister had been waiting for almost 45 minutes before she finally arrived. Dakota was wearing a skimpy crop top and tights over high heels, which made her stick out like a sore thumb in the quiet outdoor café. Her twin, in contrast, was wearing a casual t-shirt and jeans with sneakers

"Hey, Dallas... hi, daddy." Dakota gave her sister a hug and her father a warm kiss on the cheek that didn't appear inappropriate.

Reuben was feeling anxious. This was the first time that the three of them had gotten together since their incest began. An already awkward situation had the potential to get even worse.

Dakota and Dallas, for their part, acted if nothing was out of the ordinary. There was no uncomfortable silence or knowing looks that passed between them. In fact, the girls were acting so casual and normal--- if there was such a thing--- that it reminded Reuben of much simpler times before his beloved wife had passed away.

The older man listened wordlessly as his daughters chatted. Their conversation initially revolved around work, but soon branched off into other personal topics. Dakota mentioned that she had recently taken her car for repairs, and was worried about having to replace her vehicle; Dallas complained that the rent to her apartment would be increasing next month and, as a result, was considering relocating to a place that was closer to work and their father.

The man was surprised to about the twins' respective issues. And he felt disappointed with himself when he realized that he wasn't fully aware about what was going on in their personal lives. Dakota and Dallas were young women now who had moved out on their own long ago. But Reuben had been so focused on caring for Carolina when her health was deteriorating and then consumed with grief after she had passed that he had, in essence, lost track of the them.

He had almost forgotten that he was still a father.

All of it caused Reuben physical pain, and he suddenly hunched over.

Dakota was still speaking, but Dallas immediately noticed. "Dad, what's wrong?"

The older man regarded his girls. Even Dakota, who had grown silent, eyed him with grave concern. "What do you think your mother is thinking right now?" The question abruptly entered Reuben's mind, and he asked it without hesitation.

Dallas asked slowly, "What do you mean?"

"Do you think she hates me for what I've done? I'm your father. I should be the one looking after the two of you, and not the other way around. And definitely not... not..."

It was Dakota who surprisingly responded, and the man was stunned by her response. "Daddy, you know that mom would want the three of us to look after each other, and keep each other safe. And I know that, wherever she is right now, she wants you to be happy."

"Just like Dakota and I do, dad."

Reuben sighed as he struggled with his emotions. Just thinking about Carolina still hurt immensely. "Sometimes, I wonder if your mother is looking down at me with disgust or rolling over in her grave." He looked off in the distance, momentarily lost in his thoughts, but the twins were regarding him with a gentle expression when he returned his attention to them.

Reuben thought that his life had ended when Carolina had passed away. But his daughters were more than reason enough to keep on living. But as he battled with inconsolable grief, he had neglected them; it wasn't intentional nor was he even aware of it.

Until now.

Reuben cherished his girls as much as he had cherished Carolina, of course. And while the nature of his relationship with them had evolved during the past few weeks, his love for them was still there... had always been there and would always be there. It had taken months of battling grief and depression, but the man finally remembered his priorities and responsibilities.

Reuben reached across the table for his daughters. "Thank you, girls. For everything you've done for me. I know it must've been hard... probably even crazier for you than it was for me... but thank you. You've brought me back to the land of the living, and made me happy again. I will ALWAYS be here for you if you need anything. Always. I love you both."

"We love you, too daddy," they replied simultaneously as Reuben squeezed their hands.

There were no dry eyes at their table.

Dakota and Dallas had each spent a sex-filled week with Reuben. But that time had drawn to a close, and the girls needed to return to their respective lives. Once, not that long ago, being alone in an empty house would've depressed Reuben. The idea of loss and loneliness were terrifying to the older man since the loss of his beloved wife. But now he was no longer as fearful.

Because he finally realized that he wasn't alone.

His daughters would always be close to him, literally and figuratively.

Reuben didn't know what the future held in store for him and the twins, but he KNEW that he would be more involved in their lives... would be there for Dakota and Dallas no matter what.

It was about the love a father has for his girls.

******************************************************************************

Thank you for reading!

Please keep a lookout for the next installment: Daddy's Girls: Spoiled Little Girls!