Daddy's Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is already part of the performance, Reuben realized. Then he suddenly remembered the pink panties, and pulled it from his pocket. The man held the underwear up to return it to its rightful owner, but the girl shook her head, grinned, and pushed his hand back toward him. "Keep them... I wore them for you."

On an impulse, Reuben suddenly sniffed his daughter's used panties. "They smell just like you, Baby Girl. Daddy might have to pay you back when you get home."

Dakota's eyes widened and her grin became even broader.

Then the pretty girl commenced a private lap dance for her father that was risqué even by the Watering Hole's lax rules.

******************************************************************************

Dakota's car sputtered as she coasted to a stop in front of her childhood home. As she turned off the ignition, she was moderately disappointed that her father's bedroom window was dark. It was admittedly depraved, but the girl hoped that he'd up waiting for her as Reuben had insinuated. But it was almost 4am on a weeknight, and her father, who was a creature of habit, needed to be at work in just over 2 hours.

Visiting her at the Watering Hole had already thrown a wrench in his daily routine.

Dakota quietly entered the house. She sincerely hoped that her father was doing well mentally and emotionally. The girl wondered what her father must be thinking regarding the sudden drastic turn in their relationship... and wondered why she wasn't more ashamed or worried. Dakota freely admitted that she was carefree and impulsive, but incest was something that she didn't think she was capable of, let alone had even considered.

At least, not until recently.

Dakota didn't turn on the lights and carefully tiptoed up the stairs. Even though she and Dallas had moved out years ago, their bedrooms still basically remained in the same condition that they had left it. It was something that extremely meaningful to Dakota and her twin.

The girl hurried into her room, shut the door, and switched on the light. It was time for a much-needed shower as she could still smell the stink of countless men on her. She began to undress, but stopped when she turned around.

Dakota wasn't surprised to find her father standing in her bedroom, naked and stroking himself; in fact, she would've been disappointed had he not been here. "Hi, Daddy."

"Hello, Baby Girl. Daddy's been waiting for you."

She leered at his reaction. "So I see. His Baby Girl is very happy that he's here."

Despite his obvious wicked intentions, Reuben remained rooted where he stood, so Dakota went over to him and hugged him. His thick arms encircled her tiny form, and he knew that he could effortlessly crush her like a twig. Her lithe body was still hot from performing all night, and she reeked of sweat and other odors.

Reuben didn't care.

He could only imagine how many men touched his little girl tonight, and how they all must've longed to fuck her...

... just like he did.

"I want you, Dakota," the man blurted. He felt such shame that he was almost in tears, but couldn't stop himself from confessing the truth. "I need you! After everything that's---"

His daughter hushed him by placing her index finger over his lips. "It's ok, daddy. I'm here." Her gentle loving words had an instant calming effect on Reuben, but the way she took her erection in both tiny hands and tugged affectionately had the opposite effect. She studied the life that pulsed in her grip. "I still can't believe how big you are," she breathed.

Her expression told Reuben that the compliment wasn't made out of pity.

"I want you." The ache and longing his voice were palpable.

"I already told you... you don't have to ask for permission."

The pair kissed in a way that would've shocked anyone who knew their true relationship. Reuben practically tore the skimpy crop top from the girl's body, then unzipped her leather pants and peeled them down her legs. Dakota's clit immediately stiffened.

Reuben caught his daughter, who was now fully naked, as she suddenly leapt towards him with a playful yelp, and wrapped her arms around his neck. He easily cradled her bottom with one arm as they continued to smother each other's lips. With his free hand, however, he sought his erection and pressed its leaky uncut head against her moist hole.

Probing. Testing. Teasing.

Hoping.

Dakota opened the floodgates as she nodded once without a word.

Reuben gripped his erection and gently lowered his daughter onto it.

The girl sighed, then winced and whimpered, as she was impaled on her father's considerable girth. The initial intrusion was slow and loving, as the last thing Reuben wanted to do was intentionally hurt one of his twins. And when his erection was fully buried, the man simply held her still and waited until a content sigh burst from Dakota's lips.

Then, slowly, Reuben began bouncing his petite daughter on his cock.

The pair pressed their foreheads together as they purred with pleasure. But as Reuben's lust grew exponentially, so did the pace with which he penetrated Dakota. The girl's feet flapped obscenely behind Reuben's back as he sprang up and down like a pogo stick. She barely managed to wrap her legs, which were disproportionately long for her tiny figure, around his waist. But the girl managed to pull herself even tighter against her father, increasing the depths of his penetration.

Reuben pranced about his daughter's bedroom as he cradled her bottom and kissed her. He knew that he would climax in record time and slammed the girl onto her small twin-sized bed. Rather than retract his hips for a powerful thrust, however, he remained rooted inside Dakota. And though it was meant to be a warning, his whisper was filled with love.

"I'm going to cum inside of you."

Dakota always lived in the moment and lacked impulse control, which was a dangerous combination. But despite her spontaneity, she DID consider the potential ramifications of incest before arriving at this moment. Dakota knew that her mother had made her father undergo a vasectomy when she and Dallas were still in high school so the chances of becoming impregnated by her him was essentially nil.

That was enough for the girl to push the immorality of incest aside.

She peered at Reuben. He was more scared than hopeful, and it pained her to realize just how lonely her father truly was. And in that moment, as confident as she normally was, Dakota knew that she was making the right decision.

"Fuck me, daddy."

"Oh, my sweet baby girl..."

With another hot kiss, Reuben gently draped himself on his daughter and thrusted deeply. He weighed well over 100lbs more than her, and was all-compassing--- almost suffocating--- as he blanketed Dakota. Yet his looming form and crushing weight was strangely comforting to the petite girl. It made her feel safe and secure, very naughty and sexy, and, most importantly, extremely loved.

Reuben inversely shared the emotion. He loved the feeling that his body engulfed his daughter, and their difference in age and size was a massive turn on. But while he was careful not to crush Dakota with his weight, she egged him on by whispering wicked words into his ears and spreading her legs even wider.

She wanted him to be physical with him, he realized!

And the man was more than happy to oblige.

Reuben began pumping his hips with animal-like aggression. He grunted and thrusted so forcefully that the entire bed creaked as Dakota's tiny form was compressed into the mattress. She was moaning and whimpering as while raking her father's back.

The man swiftly orgasmed into his daughter, pushing his hips hard into hers as their love flowed from his body to hers. Their lips were locked and tongues intertwined as Reuben came again and again. It was a climax matched only by the blowjob that Dakota had given him, but much, much more profound.

Dakota felt her father twitch one final time as he deposited his last drops inside of her. She felt satiated and heavy, and could feel his essence coalescing in her body. Reuben attempted to roll off her, but the girl wrapped her limbs around him to prevent him from getting away. They didn't speak.

Instead, father and daughter dozed off, naked in each other's arms, after having sex in the bed that Dakota had been sleeping in since she was a little girl.

******************************************************************************

The week that Dakota spent with her father followed a pattern. They woke up every morning together and went their separate ways to work. And every evening after Reuben left his construction job, he came home to shower, throw on something more presentable, and went to see his daughter flaunt her wares at the Watering Hole. And he stayed up late every night for Dakota, who arrived home ready for sex. That Dakota never blew him again after the first time was slightly disappointing, but Reuben didn't push his luck considering that she was allowing him to cream in her pussy

They alternated spending the night in each other's rooms.

On their final day together, Reuben was already at home waiting for Dakota. She wasn't scheduled to work at the Watering Hole tonight, and the man was looking forward to spending extra time alone with his daughter. But then she sent him a rather disappointing text.

Bf misses me, going to see him before I come over.

Dakota was in and out of relationships so quickly that Reuben had no idea which boyfriend she was referring too. If fact, he wasn't even aware that his daughter currently had a boyfriend! Reuben sighed in disappointment, but knew it was for the better. He was Dakota's father, after all, and what they were doing was immoral. His daughter SHOULD be enjoying life with people her age.

But then she sent him a subsequent text.

Don't worry, Daddy. Your Baby Girl will make it up to you. XOXO

That was enough to make Reuben rock-hard again.

******************************************************************************

Reuben was still wide awake when his daughter strolled in past 1am. And though Dakota hadn't worked at the Watering Hole earlier, she was still dressed in a provocative outfit. The young girl grinned.

Reuben was sitting in an armchair, stroking a fully-formed erection, as he waited for her.

"You kept Daddy waiting. Bad girl... bad, bad girl."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. My boyfriend missed me and needed some attention. I was very good to him."

That made Reuben jealous and hot. "Oh? Did my Baby Girl suck his cock like she suck's Daddy's?"

"What do you think, Daddy?"

The man gestured for the girl to approach. Then he leaned forward and caressed her pretty face, a gesture that was as much an act of pure love as it was pure lust. "Show me."

As her father's meaty finger traced the corner of her mouth, Dakota sucked on it suggestively. "Let's go your bedroom, and your Baby Girl will show you everything that she did to her boyfriend."

******************************************************************************

Dakota began by blowing her father.

It wasn't just an average, run-of-the-mill blowjob, however. She was loud, sloppy, and energetic to the point of being borderline violent, which had Reuben howling in pleasure. Rather than simply have him stand before her with both feet on the floor, Dakota instructed her father to place his right foot on the bed in a wide stance, affording her room to operate.

Dakota's mouth and hands were everywhere! If she wasn't deepthroating or slobbering all over her Reuben's shaft, then she was sucking and licking his balls; if her hands weren't cupping and massaging his balls, then they were tugging on his fat cock hand-over-hand. She may have done the same thing to her boyfriend mere hours ago, but Dakota found herself MUCH more enthusiastic... and willing... with her father.

Reuben was prepared to ejaculate load into her daughter's mouth when she suddenly pushed him onto the bed. The man assumed that she would join him and lay on her back as she had done virtually every night for the past week, but to his surprise Dakota ushered him onto his back. Then she straddled his hips from her knees.

Though his daughter was a petite little thing, she appeared larger than life as Reuben stared up at her.

"Daddy, would you like to see how I just fucked my boyfriend?" she asked angelically.

"Hell, yes."

"I made him beg for it."

"Please, Baby Girl... please. Daddy will do anything to be inside of you again."

Dakota chuckled evilly as she gripped his erection and rubbed the leaky head against her clit like a sex toy.

"Oh god... Dakota... please, don't tease me like this..." The façade had fell from the man's voice, and he was genuinely begging.

The girl dropped her full weight without warning.

Whenever they had previously sex, Dakota had always been on the bottom as her father jackhammered into her. But now, she made it very clear who was in charge tonight. The girl rode him slowly at first, making Reuben moan and squirm with even the slightest movement. He drank in the sight of her ripe body undulating sinuously on his hips, but whenever he reached out to touch her, Dakota with playfully slap his hands away with a cruel sneer.

She was still grinding in a deliberately slow and heavy fashion when Reuben exploded in his daughter for the countless time.

******************************************************************************

The night passed in the blink of an eye and, when morning arrived, Dakota began packing her things to return to her apartment. Reuben's spirits sank because he understood that he would never be able to treat his daughter like a lover ever again. But he accepted the inevitable. Life needed to return to a semblance of normal, and their week together was an unexpected gift. Reuben profusely hoped that Dakota wouldn't end up hating him, and that no one--- especially Dallas--- would ever discover their incest.

He swore to himself that such a vile thing would never happen again.

The house was cold, dark, and empty again without his Baby Girl, and Reuben's loneliness returned a hundred times worse.

******************************************************************************

Reuben was awakened by light footsteps. Moonlight poured in from the window, so he realized that it was still far from sunup. Groggily, he lifted his head. The man's eyes were still blurry but he could make out a familiar silhouette in the darkness. It was one of his daughters. He wasn't expecting Dallas for another day yet, and Dakota had just spent last night naked in his bed...

"Baby Girl." The man couldn't keep the joy from his voice. "You came back." The girl tilted her head in a gesture that indicated amusement. And when she slowly began to undress after a dramatic pause, Reuben feel like a giddy schoolboy. It was the kind of immediate effect that Dakota always had on him. In the darkness, he watched his daughter strip down to her underwear as the moonlight highlighted her feminine curves. The older man spread his hands out hungrily. "Come to Daddy."

The girl slipped into bed without comment, slithering beneath the sheets and coming to a rest against him in a spoon position. As she snuggled against his portly body, however, she could feel her father's arousal as his manhood pressed into her bottom. Reuben couldn't see the look of amazement on her face... or the charmed grin.

"Oh my, dad... you really are huge. For real."

Reuben chuckled; it wasn't like Dakota hadn't already seen countless times firsthand how hard she made him!

The man began rubbing his crotch against his daughter's ass when he suddenly froze.

For real.

Only one of his daughters used that expression, and it was NOT Dakota.

"Dallas?!?!"

The girl switched on the nightstand lamp. Then she looked at Reuben with a gentle expression. "Yes, dad. It's your Little Babe."

Reuben peered closely at the girl. Dakota constantly wore an impish expression as if she was always up to no good; her features were slightly harder and sharper. But the girl who sat before bore a naturally softer and gentler countenance.

There was no doubt which daughter this was.

And she was clad in lavender panties and a matching bra that were silky and very sexy.

"Dallas," he breathed, trying to suppress his horror at mistaking her for the other twin. "What are you doing?"

"Before you say, anything, dad, I just want you to know that I spoke with Dakota. She told me everything. I know what's been going on, so I don't want you to feel like you need to hide anything."

Dallas was trying to be kind and considerate, Reuben realized, but that didn't make him feel any better. He was immediately embarrassed and horrified. The truth HAD to come out some time, he told himself ruefully. But as terrible as the man felt over sleeping with his other daughter, he would never lie to either of them. "I'm sorry, Dallas. It's all true. You must think the worst of me for what I did to your sister."

"Dad, it's ok. You don't have to apologize."

The man was about to break down and plead for forgiveness when something in Dallas' tone made him look up sharply. Her voice was gentle, as always, and her expression was not one of disgust as Reuben was expecting. Instead, the girl nodded knowingly and flashed a smile that was filled with unmitigated love as it was with natural beauty.

Reuben suddenly remembered that Dallas had stripped to her underwear on her own accord. He began piecing everything together as the young girl waited patiently. "You were in on everything, weren't you? About me and Dakota, I mean. You've known from the very beginning."

"Dakota and I talked it over before she spent the week with you," Dallas admitted quietly. "You were so depressed and lonely after mom passed away... we just wanted to look after you and make you happy again."

The man was flabbergasted.

Moreover, he wanted to be angry at the twins... he knew that he should be furious... but found himself unable harbor any resentment. He couldn't imagine their thought process or reasoning, nor could he fathom the degree of better judgment that they had to set aside for his benefit. Reuben was in disbelief. He could almost believe that Dakota would do something as crazy as committing incest, but his other daughter was another matter.

"Little babe... Dallas. This is crazy! I didn't ask for you or your sister to..."

"Believe it or not, dad, Dakota and I are adults. And we didn't arrive at this decision lightly; we talked about it over for a very long time. She came here on her free will, and so did I. But Dakota is gone, and now it's your Little Babe's turn to take care of you." The girl hesitated, and she suddenly looked so young and vulnerable that Reuben was about to reach out and hug her before she continued, "I... I can't do all the things that Dakota did with you... or for you... but I can make you happy in other ways."

"Dallas, stop. You don't have to do anything more than you already have."

"But I want to, dad. From the bottom my heart, I want to." The girl took her father's hand and placed it over her chest, and Dallas' breast as perfect as her sister's. "We can continue this conversation in the morning... unless you want me to leave and pretend like none of this ever happened."

Even though Reuben was aware what his response should have been, the idea of being alone again was too frightening, and his response was immediate. In a low tone with pain and suffering that was deafening, he whispered, "I don't want you to go."

"Good, because I want to stay with you. But right now, I just want to fall asleep in your arms. Is that ok?"