Daddy's Good Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma gets caught and punished.
951 words
3.83
41.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE 18 YEARS OLD**

___

I returned early today from office and had decided to surprise Emma. I had even picked up her favourite pizza on the way home. She had been studying hard for her exams and it would definitely cheer her up.

I go upstairs but halt when I hear low sounds coming from her room. Was she having a bad dream? She has those sometimes. I open her door and go in but freeze as soon as I enter.

I am shocked to see her sitting on the bed on her knees naked. Her eyes are closed and she is grinding down on the pillow with her panties still on. I want to leave but am frozen as I take in my daughter. Her breasts are perky with her nipples standing up in attention and low moans flowing from her throat.

Fuck. I watch is fascination as she grinds her hips down on the pillow and as her one hand goes up to her breast as she pinches her nipple. I want to be the one to do that. Shit, I'm getting hard from watching my daughter masturbate.

Her eyes open and she freezes and gasps "Dad. Shit." She quickly throws on her clothes and I turn away, waiting for her to get dressed. When I'm sure she's done I turn back to see her with her head down.

"Dad I'm sorry. I- I didn't know you would come home early," she apologies. Fuck how am I supposed to tell her how much I fucking enjoyed watching her little show?

"Emma. You are an adult now and I understand your needs. But you are still my daughter and this is unacceptable. You will be punished for this." I knew this is what she needed. And she needed to be punished for it, I can't let it go just like that.

She looks up with her eyes glossed "I'm sorry daddy. I promise it won't happen again."

"Stop Emma. Over my lap. Now." I go and sit down on the bed and watch as she walks over. I take out my belt and her eyes widen. "Wait. No daddy please not a belt." Tears flow down her cheeks and I calm her down.

"Shh baby, I'll not use it on you don't worry. Now. Across my lap." She obliges.

I take both of her hands and bring them behind her back and then tie them with a belt. She starts to protest but falls silent when I deliver a smack to her backside.

I secure them tightly and then let my hands travel to her ass. "Do you know why you are getting punished Emma?" I ask her and she nods, "I was a bad girl daddy." I hum and massage her ass. "Good girl."

And then I deliver a sharp slap and she gasps and whimpers. "Count it," I order. She does.

When I've reached five I stop. Reaching towards the waistband of her short I pull them down. "Daddy what-" I shut her up with a slap to her ass and she cries out.

"You were a bad girl and now you'll get punished like one. Do you understand?" She whimpers and nods. I pull down her shorts which leaves her with white lace panties which are barely covering her ass.

I deliver 5 hard smacks in a row without stopping and till we reach 10 she is crying. "Daddy it hurts"

Her ass is now a nice warm red colour and I massage it slowly. I also noticed how she clenched her thighs each time I had hit her. So I take it a step further and my fingers go over her covered pussy and I can instantly feel the heat. I touch her panties and they are wet.

"You are getting wet from this. You are enjoying this aren't you?" I ask harshly and she whimpers, "No, no"

I tsk, "Now you're lying. Look at you getting wet from a spanking like a slut." I deliver few more spanks and stop when we reach 30. Now tears and streaming down her face and her thighs are clenched hard.

"Daddy please," she begs. I can feel my own hard dick pressing against my zipper. I rip down her panties and she cries out. "Daddy, no. What are you doing. Stop. Please."

I ignore her protests and I part her thighs and my hands instantly go to her pussy. Fuck, she's soaking.

"Look at that. So fucking wet. You are begging to get fucked aren't you"

Emma can feel the wetness and tries to close her thighs. "Please daddy no." She's getting more turned on each second. She gasps as his fingers part her folds and squirms. "Look at that," he murmurs.

She groans as one finger enters her. "Daddy," she moans. It feels so good, but god it is so wrong.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? You want to cum?" his father asks and she nods her head. "Yes please. Oh I'm so close" she whimpers. His dad continues for a few moments but then stops when she is about to reach and she cries out in frustration.

He spanks her harder. "This is your punishment for being a bad girl."

Tears roll down her cheeks as her father unties her hands and she stands up and puts her shorts back on.

"You will not touch yourself later, do you understand Emma? This is your punishment." She nods her head.

Her eyes go to the bulge in his jeans and her mouth goes dry. Her father was turned on from this? Before she could say anything he leaves the room.