Daddy's Good Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy explores with his good girl.
1.3k words
4.34
8.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

It's the next morning and I wake up screaming and lashing out. Daddy doesn't know what to do. We're both overwhelmed and I'm screaming and crying.

I'm shaking and I keep trying to do basic tasks but get overwhelmed and start age regression involuntarily. I'm having a tantrum but I'm confused about where I'm at from gang violence and a coma and we're both dealing with a lot in life right now.

Daddy picks me up into his arms while we are still in bed. He holds me and says "it's okay little baby daddy's here. I'm here to give you kisses and cuddles and care. We can go get breakfast and meditate over some concentrates to help you get focused and nourished. Would you like that?"

"Yes daddy, I scared and had a bad dream. It was really scary. I wanna hold you and be babied all day." I whine and cry. I grab his hand and put his thumb in my mouth, slowly sucking.

"Oh look my baby needs her mouth full of daddy. Feels better doesn't it? You like how daddy tastes don't you? You have such an oral fixation only daddy knows how to solve." I moan around his thumb in my mouth as he goes to kiss my neck.

"Oh look it looks like the baby is getting all horny and naughty for Daddy. I bet if I press my hand to your panties, you'll be warm and wet." Just the thought of how daddy Chad can read my mind makes me wanna suck his cock. I'm completely his now and he runs my hand over the lips of my pussy.

"Baby I got you a pretty plug to fill your tight ass. You're so tight baby daddy needs to stretch your holes. Do you like the sound of that?"

I quiver and shake at the thought. Daddy knows I really love anal but I am super shy about trying. "Yes daddy, I wanna be your good anal slut."

"Good little girl. How old do you feel right now?"

I can't stop thinking about sucking his cock and I pause before responding to the question.

"Like I'm four" I say in baby talk.. I move my hands down to his cock to feel his hardness.

"Good thank you for telling Daddy." Sometimes Chad asks that question to gauge where I'm at in little space. He knows I was abused as a child.

"Can I suck your cock? I wanna suck and make you feel good too." I beg and whine.

He nods and guides my head to his lap where his cock is hard in his boxers and I reach for him. So smooth in my hand I start licking up his precum from the tip to the base.

He feels good in mouth and I feel like I belong and have purpose. He grabs my hair as he guides me up and down his cock suck and caring for his shaft and licking him with my tongue.

"Good little girl, loving on daddy's cock I bet you feel better now you're full of daddy. You look so cute trying to swallow Daddy's cock. Baby you make me feel so good. You know I adore when you suck my cock good girl, right where you should be," he says as he thrusts deeper into my mouth until I'm gagging. He holds me there with his balls meeting my lips,pressed to my face. I'm choking and gagging and drooling all over us both. I focus on breathing through my nose as I am overstimulated from the eroticism. He moans and grunts as he deep throats me. I can feel his cock pulse and throb, almost ready to cum. He pulls me off his cock by the hair. I'm still surprised when he quickly grabs me up into his arms. He carries me into the bathroom. He takes off my clothes and sets me in the shower, removing his clothes and doing the same. I turn the shower water on. Daddy looks deeply in my eyes before kissing me with tongue teasing mine. Then he grabs my hair, forces me to look him in the eyes and says, "suck little baby"

I drop to my knees, licking him from tip to base,before taking his cock all the way into my throat.

"I want to do something special little kitty. Can daddy pee in your mouth? I know my baby loves daddy's cum and needs her fill." he thrusts deeper into my mouth holding me there until I start to drool and make a slobbery mess. I feel completely used and little. We make eye contact I feel so vulnerable and want to make him happy.

"you feel so good, baby. Daddy really has to pee and cum." he said and his cum fills my throat shooting his seed my mouth. He's cumming so much and moaning. I look up at daddy and he looks completely in bliss. I feel so happy. He grunts and he begins pissing. I quickly try to swallow and before I can open my mouth to taste more of daddys golden stream he's pissing all over my tits. I open my mouth extra wide so I can taste him. "there you go, good girl. That's perfect baby." The experience is newer to me but there is something so connecting and degrading about seeing daddy above me like this, releasing onto me because he loves me. He pulls me up by offering his hand and supporting my waist.

We lather each other up on soap and feel the warmth of the water and steam. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss his neck. He picks me up in his arms.

"You've been such a good babygirl." He gives me a kiss and tastes sweet when I go to lick his tongue. I feel his cock get hard and I grind down. He grabs my waist and thrust his cock in my pussy and I'm screaming his name.

"I'm going to fill you and breed you until you're dripping. I want you to understand your place. I want you to be filled with daddy. Do you want that?"

"Yes. I'm really scared though."

I just want you to feel good. Us both to feel good. Daddy has means if we need to for protection. Daddy wouldn't mind getting you pregnant though." He's gazing deeply into my eyes. "Filling you up with my baby." With each word he thrusts deeper inside of me and I'm moaning as my eyes roll into the back of my head. I feel myself reaching closer to climax and grip his shoulders as I kiss and suck his neck. I'm panting and whining when I cum, "Daddy Chad I'm cumming." I can feel him throb in my pussy as I cum around his cock. He feels close to cumming too.

"Good girl Caitlin" he kisses my forehead."Tell Daddy how much you need his seed. I'm so close."

"Please, daddy, I want you to fill me. I've been such a good girl and I just wanna make daddy feel good and cum."He has an intense loving warm gaze in his eyes as he cums balls deep inside of me. He grabs my hair in his hand to hold the gaze and I feel really warm and vulnerable with Daddy in a way that's hard to explain. My little pussy is still squeezing his cock inside of me as cum begins to leak out. He then sets me down on the shower and dips his finger inside of me, "Fuck baby full of daddy's cum leaking out, why don't you taste?" He sticks his finger out for me to lick and suck the cum off. I feel so completely his and cared for as we finish cleaning each other up and get dressed for the day.