Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Horny sisters' daddy is a stud!
2.7k words
4.44
9.2k
11
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Gurlz Ch. 7

When they got back home, everyone went their separate ways, agreeing to meet in an hour to discuss dinner. Don took the time to think over the days' activities and plan on their after-dinner talk. Sue and Kathy did a quick freshen-up and made their way downstairs. Don was finishing a phone conversation and smiled broadly as he turned to the girls.

"Better go back upstairs and change into something 'moderately slutty'. Mae just called and wants to continue this afternoon's activities. We are to meet her at the Italian restaurant downtown, and she said be ready for anything," Don said, watching the girls' faces break into wide grins.

Mockingly, they saluted him and said, "Aye, Aye captain. Slutty you want, slutty you'll get!"

When they returned, he was pleasantly surprised. Sue was dressed in a super short miniskirt that barely covered her bottom, along with a too-small t-shirt with strategic cutouts, encouraging a voyeur to try and glimpse her braless tits. Her nipples were already erect, tenting the fabric of the t-shirt.

Kathy had chosen a similarly short skirt that was so tight it looked to be painted on. Her top was a semi-sheer halter that appeared to have a struggle to contain her wiggling breasts. It seemed that any movement on her part set her D-cup breasts off on another bounce contest.

Don had chosen to go commando under a pair of fairly tight shorts and a loose shirt, unbuttoned to his navel. He gathered both of them in his arms, kissing first one and then the other passionately, sliding his hand down their backs and to their hips.

"I see that moderate sluttiness requires no underwear. What would you have done if she had requested 'full slut mode'?" Don asked, feeling their asses leisurely.

"Why Daddy, we probably wouldn't have worn anything!" said Kathy, reaching for her father's chubby cock. "Does this restaurant have a private area for guest entertainment?"

"Yes, my dearest. We will have total and complete privacy. According to what Mae told me about your session this afternoon, we might better rent a room," replied Don, urging them towards the door.

As they arrived, Mae texted that she was inside and to ask for her. Don followed her instructions and the three were led down a hallway where Mae waited in a doorway. The light from inside the room illuminated her profile as she turned aside to let Don and the girls in.

Mae was dressed in a sheer minidress, which was belted at the waist. The effect was equally sexy and dramatic. Mae's spectacular breasts rode high and proud on her chest, the fabric pulled tightly across her clearly excited nipples. Cupping the back of Don's head, she pulled him in for a long sexy kiss. Using her other hand, she pulled Sue into the room and repeated the kiss with her. Don removed himself from her grasp and took Sue's hand to lead her into the room. This gave Mae the opportunity to embrace Kathy fully. Total body contact was the order of the moment and they both soon were grinding their bottoms against each other, pawing tits, rubbing asses and fumbling for pussies.

They finally parted, both of them breathing hard, and devouring each other with their eyes. Mae told the group, "I took the liberty of ordering dinner for us. I hope pasta and chicken Alfredo, along with some white wine will take the edge off your physical hunger. Carnal hunger will be addressed later."

As if on cue, a hum announced a visitor at the door. Mae crossed the room to open the door, her luscious tits bouncing in time with her steps. Kathy and Sue, not knowing what to expect, were literally blown away by the petite, yet voluptuous dark-haired beauty outside the door, a cart loaded with dishes in front of her. She appeared to be of Mediterranean heritage with a deep, natural tan. As she pushed the loaded cart into the room, Mae stopped her and gave her the same welcoming kiss that she had given each member of the Myers family. "Everybody, this is Selena. Selena, meet the Myers trio-Don, his oldest daughter, Sue, and Kathy, the baby of the family. Selena is my favorite server here, simply because she is stunning, sexy, discreet and very talented."

As Selena moved to the side of the room where a table was set up, the girls noticed her attire, which consisted of a green silk apron and matching stiletto heels. The apron was short enough to cover her pussy, but not much else. Her breasts, probably DD's were free to roam about at their leisure, occasionally sliding out from the bib of the apron, giving everyone a view of her nip-slip. And what fucking nipples they were! Dark brown, puffy, and pierced, just waiting to deliver pleasure.

While Selena placed the food and utensils on the table, she "accidentally" managed to bend over at least three times, giving everyone a delicious view of her lower charms, which were just as delightful as her upper ones. Kathy could have sworn that she detected a trace of moisture in Selena's slit and made a decision to check closer later.

Mae took charge, and made sure Selena filled everyone's plate heaping full, offering each guest multiple glimpses of her charms. Kathy, last in line couldn't control herself, and when Selena handed her plate to her, she grasped the dark beauty's hand and sensuously licked her palm, sucking the middle finger gently. Never losing eye contact, Kathy raised the front of her skirt, fingered her own pussy, and passed her finger over Selena's lips. The temperature in the room seemed to rise by ten degrees.

Selena smiled seductively and said, "I can see we're going to get along fabulously," removing her finger from Kathy's lips and kissing it. "By the way, your fragrance is sexy. Don't go away before I can get to know you better."

Everyone devoured the meal with abandon, and Selena went about cleaning up the dishes. They were wheeled into the hall, and Mae took center stage in the room. "Okay everyone. Let's get this party started! As you know, Kathy and I had a very hot 'get to know you' session this afternoon. I personally felt we should continue with the proceedings, along with the rest of the family. We're all about pleasure and sharing it with friends and family. Selena has helped me with situations like this in the past, and I am sure, before the night is through, we will all be sated and smiling from ear to ear. If everyone agrees, I would like to get to know Kathy a lot better, as well as her sexy sister, Sue. Don, I guess you'll have to entertain Selena. Just a heads up, she's a little freaky when she's about to come. That said, I'm getting naked!"

Without further ado, Mae slid her dress down to her hips and to the floor. Stepping out of the pool of material daintily, she turned to see Sue and Kathy undressing slowly. They were watching Don and Selena begin their own coupling ritual. Don had disposed of his shirt, exposing his toned chest and abs while Selena danced out of her apron. When Don reached for his zipper, Selena stopped him and said, "Don't deprive me of that pleasure, Daddy." Realizing that Mae had clued the sultry server of his and the girls' situation. Kathy and Sue had stripped and were feeling up Mae's body.

Selena pushed Don down on the sofa, and went to work on his shorts, unzipping and pulling them off. Her intake of breath showed her pleasure at the sight of his bobbing cock and she started to her knees. Don stopped her and grabbed her by the waist. "Not so fast, my dear. We're going to get this party started right!" said Don as he sat her directly onto his rampant cock.

"We'll worry about foreplay later. Right now, I want that pussy!" said Don as he immediately began moving her up and down. Selena's squeals of excitement and pleasure filled the room. Don immediately began thrusting upwards into her steaming cunt, loving the feel of "new" pussy as it caressed his cock.

Mae and the girls watched in awe, as Don and Selena put on a very graphic display of savage, animalistic, fierce sexual coupling. It was beautiful to watch, as the two lovers put every ounce of their combined energy into the act of fulfilling their partners' desires. Nothing else in the universe affected their concentration, being lost in the wonderful sensations of the rut. Mae had started frigging her pussy and was about to climax when Selena screamed at the top of her lungs, "CUM-M-M-ING! FUCK ME!!

GIVE ME YOUR CUM! FUCK ME!!!!!!"

Don couldn't hold back even if he had wanted to. When he shot his first spurt, Selena grabbed his head and kissed him hard, driving her tongue into his mouth. Spurt after spurt rocketed out of his cock, which was finely attuned to the vibrations of Selena's clamping pussy. He felt that he could cum for an hour, humping the vixen sitting on his cock and balls mercilessly.

Selena, realizing that Don was still hard, wasted no time climbing off his lap and lying down on her back, her legs spread as wide as possible. Don ploughed into her swollen pussy, driving her into the sofa cushions, and feeling another climax in his balls. Selena had her ankles locked in the small of his back and muttered unintelligibly, still fucking back at each stroke. After about five minutes, they began to untangle themselves, and Don wasted no time slithering down Selena's body until his face was even with her well used pussy. Diving into that honeypot he began lapping his cum from her steaming cunt, driving her into another orgasm. Her legs clamped on his ears and all Don could do was hold on to her thighs and keep licking. Finally after two more orgasms, Selena's muscles relaxed and Don held his head up, his face bathed in cum and Selena's secretions, grinning from ear to ear.

Mae broke into applause and rushed over to lick the moisture off Don's face. "Goddamn, what a fucking! I don't think I could have taken that much loving at one time." Leaning down to kiss Selena, Mae told her, "I told you he was a stud! You just lay there and recuperate baby, while I attend to his girls."

Ch. 8

Mae arranged several pillows on the floor and took Kathy's hand, leading her to the pile of pillows. Embracing, the two women kissed for what seemed like hours, taking time to lovingly caress each other. Kathy placed her hand between Mae's legs and felt her moist arousal.

"Baby, you're already wet. Want me to lick you dry?" asked Kathy.

"Absolutely not!" said Mae. "I've been craving that plump pussy of yours ever since I first saw you this afternoon. Please don't deprive me of that pleasure."

Smiling coquettishly, Kathy said, "Well, since you put it so nicely, I guess I'll agree, but Sue has to have a chance at that coochie of yours. Looks like a daisy chain to me!"

Mae was on her knees by this time and Sue managed to work her face between Mae's plump thighs. Turning so that Kathy had access to her cunt, Sue went to work. Mae's inch-long clit wasted no time in making an appearance and Sue groaned in appreciation. Taking her time to prepare the glorious delight before her, she licked slowly and luxuriously up and down Mae's labia, finally probing her asshole.

Mae gasped, giving Sue the approval she needed and she concentrated on Mae's lips, chewing them gently and stabbing her tongue in and out of the older woman's tangy cunt. She also spent considerable time sucking and nibbling Mae's oversized clit.

"Fuck, Sue! If I'd known you could eat pussy like this, I would have never let you leave the store this afternoon!" groaned Mae. "But right now, I have some eating of my own to do. Just keep doing what you're doing while I make a mess of your sister's pussy!"

Pulling Kathy's legs around her head, Mae dove into Kathy's pussy with abandon. Unlike Sue, she started with Kathy's bulbous clit, which expectedly brought about a mini-climax. Kathy squeezed her thighs around Mae's head and clenched her fists, pounding the floor. It took considerable effort for Kathy to begin making love to Sue's succulent snatch, but she managed to finally get started. Spreading the lips with her hand, she gained access to Sue's clit, and nibbled it gently. Sue, a little surprised at Kathy's direct assault on her sensitive nub, almost passed out from the sensation.

Moving her head from Mae's pussy, Sue said emphatically, "Fuck, Kathy! Of all the times you've eaten my pussy, you never started with my clitty. I think you're onto something. Keep doing that and this will be a short session!"

Mae laughed quietly and said, "Nothing like sister love is there girls? My sister and I wore each other out before we found out what cocks were for! We even had a go in the back seat of the family car on the way to vacation once! Now, let me get back to this juicy plum I'm eating. Wonder what your Daddy's doing?"

A quiet, feminine voice said, "He's watching the show and his cock is getting hard! I expect somebody's about to get fucked. Looks like all the pussies are occupied, so I'm guessing anal!"

Don was indeed hard again and was eying Mae's hips driving her tongue into Kathy's pussy. He arose and positioned himself behind Mae's kneeling body, admiring her generous curves and smooth skin. He could see her starfish beckoning him inexorably forward so that his cockhead touched Mae's ass gently.

"Anybody been back there lately, Mae?" he asked.

"Nope, it's been a while, so be gentle at first please. Then give it to me like you want. I can take it, especially from a stud who knows what he's doing."

Don smeared his precum around his head and eased it into Mae's spectacular ass. Sue never missed a beat and had Mae on the verge of orgasm. The extra excitement put Mae's tongue in places that Kathy had only dreamed about and she climaxed violently this time. She squirted in Mae's face and held it in place between her legs, riding out her orgasm with every muscle in her body tensed and screaming out in pleasure.

Mae finally extracted her head from Kathy's grip and began to concentrate on the invasion of her ass. Don moved forward slowly and finally slid his mushroom into Mae's sphincter. Sue licked his balls and the underside of his shaft as he pushed slowly. Mae looked over her shoulder and said, "I never had a doubt that you know your way around an asshole. Now, go a little further and then send me to the fucking moon!"

Don did as Mae requested and soon was balls deep in one of the best asses he had ever been in. Her ass was alive, caressing his cock and vibrating to its own rhythm. Don, for his part, began stroking deeply and soon his balls were slapping Mae's extended clit, causing yet another set of sensations in Mae's pussy. He felt her ass and took the opportunity to slap each of the perfect globes.

"Fuck Don! Between you and Sue working on my pussy and asshole, I'm in Heaven! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't ever stop!" yelled Mae, as her passion began to peak. When she came, Don couldn't hold back and filled her bowels with cum, pumping stream after stream of his magic elixir. Finally spent, the trio collapsed on the floor.

Don's cock slid from Mae's pulsing asshole and he rolled onto his back. Imagine his surprise when Selena crawled over to him and began to lovingly clean his cock. She looked at him and said seductively, "I'm not trying to get a rise out of you, as I know you're probably done for the night, but I just have to feel this pussy pleaser one more time."

Kathy and Mae disengaged, and Sue lay on her stomach, watching the proceedings.

"Well, I guess I've been to my first orgy!" she said.

Don took the time to thank Mae and Selena, as Sue and Kathy got dressed, such as it was and embraced their hosts.

"Don't let this be a one-time thing," she said, kissing each of them goodnight. "Travel safe, lovers!"