Daddy's Little Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me the keys," one of the men shouted as the other shoved him against the truck.

"Go to hell!" Bill shouted in reply, hoping that someone would hear the commotion and intervene.

The guy with the pry bar raised it over his head and tried to hit Bill, who was able to deflect the blow, the bar hitting the side of the cab with a load clang. Bill was able to land a solid punch to the face of his attacker, knocking him to the ground, momentarily stunning him. Bill maneuvered himself away from the side of the truck, took up a defensive posture with his back towards the rear of the truck. His two assailants stood between him and the front of the cab. With the engine still running, they never heard the berth door open and close and the approaching footsteps. Bill was never so happy to see his muscular wife turn the corner around the front of the cab, and sneak up behind the two men. Before either could react to her presence, she grabbed the shoulder of the one with the pry bar, spun him around and landed a powerful punch, which knocked him back against the truck. Before he could come to the aide of his accomplice, Bill landed a solid punch of his own, this time the guy stayed down.

"What do we do now?"

They never got the chance to decide. Suddenly a police car with lights flashing entered the parking lot, followed shortly by a second car. Apparently someone from the diner had seen the fight and had called the police. Two cops, their guns drawn approached the truck.

"Hands against the truck, you two," one of the officers shouted.

"They tried to hijack our truck," Bill responded as he stood his hands against the truck next to Gail. Gail spoke calmly to the officers, "Our ID's are in our wallets and the registration is in the truck." The officers from the second car put cuffs on the two guys on the ground and hauled them to their feet. "OK, mister; with two fingers, slowly pull your wallet out of your pocket. Keep your other hand on the truck," obviously worried about the size of Gail's muscular back and arms. "Don't worry Tom, I've got him covered."

Gail pulled her wallet out of her pocket and handed it backwards to Officer Tom, who flipped it open and studied the AZ CMV license. "That's my husband, Bill; they tried to jump him to get the truck."

"It's OK Dave; I think they're telling the truth. Sorry ma'am, I've never encountered any woman as muscular as you. I guess they picked on the wrong truckers."

The two would be hijackers were placed in a squad car and taken away. Gail and Bill were taken one at a time into the back of Tom and Dave's car and asked to give a statement. Satisfied that they're stories were pretty much the same. Gail and Bill were freed to go.

Bill said to her, "Is it okay if you drive, I'm pretty shook up at the moment."

Gail climbed up into the rig, which she had been allowed to turn off before; waited for Bill to get settled into the passenger seat, and started the engine. From her vantage point above the squad car she could see Tom looking out his window at her. With a short blast of the horn, she looked his way, smiled and gave him a single arm flex; her bicep bulging to the size of a small grapefruit.

"What was that all about?" Bill asked.

"Just showing a little appreciation to one of Ohio's finest."

She pulled the big rig out of the parking lot and back on to the Interstate. A few minutes later, they were heading east once again. Now in a playful mood, knowing that the police often monitor channel 19; she grabbed the mic from its holder, "Officers Tom and Dave, if you have your ears on this is Daddy's Little Girl sending out a well deserved thank you for all your help."

After about a half an hour riding in silence, Bill said to Gail: "I can't tell you how happy I was to see you come around the front of the truck. I thought I was dead for sure." He sat up, gave her a kiss on the cheek, his hand resting on her bicep just a little longer than necessary.

"Well, that cost us a couple of hours. Now we won't get in until eleven."

They traveled the next four hours, listening to the chatter on the CB, and with Gail doing most of the talking. As they pulled off the Interstate in Bedford, Pa, Gail headed for the Denny's. She pulled into the Denny's lot and shut down the engine. Bill was already out of the truck and waiting for her to join him. Gail knew there was something bothering him and was pretty sure she knew what it was. Gail asked for a booth in the back so they could have a little privacy. After they had placed their order she asked, "Are you going to tell me what's wrong, or do I have to guess?"

After several moments he looked up at her, his eyes were wet, filling up with tears. "Gail, I was so scared back there. What if you hadn't been there? Worse still, what if you didn't wake up when you did? You would have been in real danger and I would have been to blame. You could have been hurt, raped or killed and I did nothing. You must think I'm such a wimp; why do you stay with me?"

She reached across the table and taking his wrists in her hands she practically dragged him across the table. "Don't you ever let me hear you talk like that again. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am never going to let you go. Do you hear me? Never. What did you think you were going to do back there, anyway? It was two against one and one of them had a weapon. When I came around the corner it looked to me that you were holding your own against them, I just evened the odds a little. One on one you held up your end just fine. I want you to stop beating yourself up over this. Let's face it; I'm always going to be bigger and stronger than you. It's in my genes. You've come a long way from that skinny teenager I found in my rig all those years ago, and I'm very, very proud of you. But unless you start working out on that heavy bag I installed a couple of years ago and take some serious martial arts training, you're not going to be a kick-ass fighter. That's not who you are. Please, please don't try to be something you're not. I love you as the kind, caring, and loving man that you are; who complements my being rather than competes with me."

Their conversation was interrupted when their waitress arrived with their dinners. They ate their meals in silence; it was apparent to Gail that something was still bothering him. When the check came, she let him pay and as they exited the building she said, "I think it's your turn to drive."

Half way to South River, Bill asked, "When do you work out on the heavy bag? I don't remember ever seeing you do it before."

"I started a couple of years ago. I wanted to work on my stamina, and because I really dislike running on the treadmill, I developed a routine for myself which I do when we are home."

"When? I never see you do it."

"I do it early in the morning, either when you are still sleeping or when you had already left for work."

"I don't understand, why would you hide that from me?"

"I wasn't really trying to hide it from you as much as I was trying to protect you from precisely what you were feeling before. Bill, when I work out on the bag it's pretty intense; the raw animalistic feelings within me come out and it's very, very violent. That's not how I wanted you to think of me."

Gail could almost see the images that were flashing through his mind as they approached the Norristown exit just prior to heading into New Jersey. She could also see the lump that was forming down the inside of his thigh. 'Oh dear; I hope I haven't just opened Pandora's box.'

They reached their exit off the NJ Turnpike at about 10:30 PM. They traveled South on Route 18 for about five miles, stopped a local bar to get a celebratory beer and to use the bathrooms and then, before they could get into any trouble, they drove the remaining couple of miles to the job site.

Gail pulled the truck into the back of the parking lot, figuring that when the installation crew arrived they would tell her where to drop the trailer. Looking at her watch and then at Bill she announced, "We made it with plenty of time to spare; only two more runs to go. We'd better get some rest while we can."

Bill looked into her eyes and saw the playfulness that was hiding within. Gail looked into his eyes and saw nothing but lust. They took off their boots and stripped off their clothes as fast as they could. Then, not wishing to waste any more time, they both scrambled back into the sleeping berth. Gail opened the air vents and pulled back the curtain, figuring that they would be getting up at first light.

There was little need for foreplay. Gail didn't know if it was their lack of intimacy for the last four days, their close encounter back in Ohio or Bill's sudden awareness of her secret stamina workout, but there was no satisfying his lust for her. She lay back as he crawled up between her outstretched legs and buried his cock deep within her already sopping-wet pussy. She lost count of the number of orgasms she experienced that night; all she knew was that she had been fucked, long and hard, until her lover could no longer respond. They passed out in each other's arms, completely sated.

Gail's eyes flew open. The sound of birds chirping filled the air and the light from the early morning sun bathed the interior of the sleeper in a warm glow. It was a little after seven and the crew was not due until eight.

"Bill, come on wake up; it's almost time to go to work." He opened his eyes and looked sheepishly down at her. "I'm sorry Gail, I don't know what came over me last night. All I could think about was you hitting that guy, and then I kept picturing you punching that bag; I've never been so turned on in all my life."

"Don't be sorry; that was the most incredible night of pure animalistic sex we've ever had." She smiled down at her lover. "I just hope I can walk."

They found their clothes, dressed and headed towards the building. Several pickup trucks had already pulled into the lot. Gail and Bill walked towards the main door of the building, just as two men came out. One was giving orders to the other.

"When our truck arrives with our equipment, I want you to lay a path of masonite from the curb to the elevator. We'll bring the furniture in as is and stage it on each floor where we'll put it together and do the installation room by room."

"OK, Larry; you got it."

Bill and Gail walked up to him and Gail asked, "Are you the foreman?"

"That's me, Honey. What can I do for you?" he asked, giving her a long slow inspection from her toes to the tip of her head and back down again.

"Where do you want my trailer?"

"Right here, curb side, pointing that way."

"You got it. I'll be right back."

She turned and walked back toward the truck; her broad shoulders were in stark contrast to the gentle roll of her fine ass packed tightly into her well-worn jeans. When she was out of earshot he turned to Bill and commented, "That, my friend, is one well put-together woman. And look at the muscles on that broad. Wow."

"I know; that's one of the reasons why I married her."

"Oh, sorry; I meant no disrespect. I just wish I could find a woman like that." From across the lot they heard the diesel start up and soon Gail had the trailer right where Larry had asked her to place it.

Gail brought up her clipboard with the paperwork to be signed while Bill scurried over the back of the tractor disconnecting the air lines and dropping down the front wheels, which would be used to jack the trailer off the tractor.

Larry and Gail walked to the back of the trailer. While Larry studied her body, noting the size of her shoulders and arms, Gail cut the seal from the factory and opened the rear door.

"As you can see, the factory seal was unbroken and the entire truck is filled just as it was when we left the factory. If you will just sign here, I can drop the trailer and we can get on our way. I was given instructions to let you use the trailer for the packing materials. We'll be back Monday evening with the next trailer load and we'll swap trailers."

As he signed the paperwork, Larry looked up and asked her, "You obviously work out a lot. What's your personal best on the bench?"

"Mine is 255. From the looks of you, I can tell that it's been a while since you've done any serious lifting; what's yours."

"You're right; my best was in college, 235. But that was when I was in much better shape and before I tore up my shoulder."

"Too bad, you look like you had real potential. Try to lay off the beer," she said with a chuckle, giving his belly a backhanded slap.

"Are there any more at home like you?" he asked.

"No, I'm afraid they broke the mold after they made me, sorry."

"Well, your husband's a very lucky guy," he said extending his hand to her.

"No, I'm the lucky one."

And with that Gail turned, made sure that Bill had jacked the trailer off the hitch and as she climbed into the rig, waved and said, "See you Monday evening."

They drove back to the distribution center, picked up their loaded trailer, and were back on the road headed home by 8:30. Once again, they would be driving in alternating shifts of eight hours, stopping only for short intervals for meals and fuel. Gail took the first shift. Through Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois they traveled. Traffic had thinned out to the point where there wasn't another vehicle in sight for long stretches of road. When Gail spotted a sign indicating that they were thirty miles from Waynesville, Mo she said to Bill:

"You know it's getting pretty gamey in here. I don't know about you but I could really use a shower and a break. I know just the place."

Bill's imagination had already started forming a picture of them together under a hot shower, when Gail brought him back to reality. "Get off at the next exit and turn right; at the top of the hill turn into the driveway for Big Jake's Truck Stop."

Ten minutes later Bill did as instructed. When he spotted the old, two story wood-framed building, he was more than a little disappointed; this was not what he had envisioned. He had thought they were going to get a room at some chain motel for a couple of hours. This was a dump as far as he was concerned. He pulled the truck around the back to one of the two fuel pumps, got out and filled the tanks. When he was done, Gail showed him where to park the truck. They shut down, grabbed their overnight bags and headed inside.

Looking around, Bill could see that the place was practically deserted. There were rows of shelving, displaying all sorts of cheap touristy items and odds and ends, open boxes of candy bars and prepackaged cakes and cookies, and along one wall several well worn booths. 'This place is worse than I thought.' He was about to take Gail's hand and get out, when he heard a deep voice bellow out, "Gail, long time no see; how are you? It must be at least a couple of years since you've graced my fine establishment with your presence. And this must be that husband of yours."

"Bill, this is Big Jake." Bill looked up into the face of a giant; he had to be at least seven feet tall, had a full beard and wore a red flannel shirt, denim overalls and work boots. 'All he needs is an ax and an ox,' thought Bill picturing the images of Paul Bunyan he remembered from his childhood.

"Jake, how are you?" Gail replied. Handing him her credit card she continued, "we're on a really tight schedule; we just filled up, ring up a couple of showers," and after checking her watch, "and a wakeup call for 4:00 AM."

"You got it." Reaching under the counter he pulled out two towels and two washcloths, and two keys on elastic bands and handed them to her.

"Thanks Jake." Gail led the way to the back of the room, to a short hallway. 'At least we'll get to shower together' Bill thought to himself. That is until he spotted the large signs that were hanging on the wall, "These are not co-ed showers, violators will be put on public display!" Gail could read him like a book. She laughed, handed him a towel and washcloth and a key and said. "Sorry, your shower is that way," pointing to the room on the right. "See you in a half an hour."

The room was a pleasant surprise. Completely tiled in large white squares, there was a row of lockers on one side, four semi-private showers on the other with drains in each, plus a long drain that ran up the center of the room. Everything was spotless. Bill stripped out of his clothes, and finding his numbered locker, placed everything inside, locked up and spent the next twenty minutes under a totally invigorating hot shower. Feeling much better, he put on a clean set of clothes, deposited his wet things in the laundry barrel and went back to the main room and waited for Gail to arrive. Five minutes later, Gail emerged from the shower room, dressed in a clean set of jeans and a tee shirt.

Gail signed the receipt, thanked Jake, reminding him of their wake up call and, with her arm over his shoulder, led Bill out of the building. When they got to the truck, instead of climbing into the cab, Gail unlocked the sleeper and climbed in, shedding her clothing and boots as she did. Gail turned around and sticking her head outside said, "Well, what are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? We have less than four hours." Bill scrambled up into the sleeper and soon they were making love until completely sated. They fell into a peaceful sleep, Bill on top, still nested within her.

Bang. Bang. Bang. "Hey you two, its 4:00 o'clock. Next time get a room."

Bill's eyes flew open and without thinking he tried to sit up, banging his head on the storage compart-ment above him. Gail subconsciously was expecting Big Jake's wakeup call and so was not as shocked as Bill.

"That's just Jake's wakeup call," she said, smiling up at Bill, who still didn't appear to be totally awake. "I'll drive; you can stay back here and get some sleep; I'll wake you when we get to Tulsa. That is if I can just find my clothes and boots." Opening up the door, she looked out, saw that the parking lot was empty and stepped out into the cool early morning air. Gail dressed and climbed into the driver's seat and soon they were bidding farewell to "Big Jake's."

Four hours later Gail pulled off the Interstate and, after waking Bill, they stopped for a hearty breakfast. "I can't believe how hungry I am," Bill said digging into his trucker's special -- steak, 3 eggs and 3 buttermilk pancakes. "Enjoy it while you can, I want you to drive the next shift. We're not going to stop until we get to Albuquerque. It should take about nine hours, so after we finish here, we'll make a pit stop and get on the road."

As they returned to the truck, Gail gave him a kiss, told him to drive safely, and climbed into the sleeper. Bill started the engine and pulled back out onto the Interstate. Just as he got them up to cruising speed, he heard Gail say, "If you have to stop, make it quick and don't wake me."

Bill was determined to make the entire run without a break. He turned the CB volume down and tuned in a local station on the radio to pass the time. It being Saturday morning, traffic was light on the Interstate. He made good time and before he knew it they were about fifty miles outside of Albuquerque, when he suddenly felt the urge to pee. 'No,' he thought to himself, 'don't give in, we're almost there.' He fought the urge down and finally pulled into the truck stop parking lot just west of the city.

"Gail wake up; we're here. I'm going in, I'll see you inside."

He jumped down from the cab and walked rapidly towards the building and directly into the men's room. Upon exiting the men's room, he found Gail leaning against the wall, with a big smile on her face. "You goof; you could have pulled over, got out and taken a leak."

"I was fine until I saw the sign for Albuquerque; that's when it first hit me. I fought it until I parked the truck and then it came back with a vengeance."

1...34567...9