Daddy's Little Sacrifice Pt. 02

Story Info
Taken, used, and sacrificed for His needs.
3.2k words
4.57
137.1k
171
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this story contains scenes of Incest, horror (demon related), breeding and at times non-consensual or reluctant sex. Some aspects of this story are anatomically impossible - I need to reiterate, this is a fantasy/fiction. All fictional characters are over the age of 18.

*****

Ruby awoke to a burning lust throbbing in her veins. She really needed to stop coming to like this.

Blinking away a groggy haze she found her father with his head buried between her slick thighs, lapping at her swollen and used flesh.

With a confused and pained whimper the whole experience came flooding back - the chapel, being tied up naked, the other men, her father, the overwhelming arousal, and how she lost her virginity to a rock.

Despite the horror, shock, embarrassment, and fear, she knew she should be feeling, all she could really focus on was the building pleasure centered on her aching pussy.

At some point the men had released her from her bindings, allowing her to fall back on the timber plinth. She was now in a much more comfortable position with her arms free, finally able to move at will.

Unchained, she could escape.

Yet, she was still a slave to these heightened emotions wracking her body. The drugs they had given her were still in her system even if they were wearing off.

She should be angry, she should be scared, she should be running for the hills.

Instead of pulling away like a sensible girl would, she moved her free hands to tangle in her father's hair to better encourage his tongue against her aching slit. He was doing too good a job to think about stopping him.

"Oh my god!" She exhaled. This was so wrong, but oh god, was it so right. How many times had she dreamt of this? How many times had she envisioned this exact scenario? How many times had she gotten off to the thought of her father dominating and satisfying her so?

His pleased chuckle vibrated along her slit as he continued to drag the flat of his tongue across the length of her, probing her channel, continuing on to encircle her clit, rasping his teeth against the sensitive bud.

He loved drawing these sounds from his daughter and reveled in the sensation of satisfying the succulent woman beneath him. This whole evening was supposed to be about him and his coven, yet he was hypnotized by this side of his daughter that a father was never meant to see.

She watched him work her into a frenzy, admiring the strength, muscle, and dominance in his form through the haze of lust overpowering her. He looked up to watch her unravel, his mouth lapping, nibbling, sucking, biting, with her orgasm fast approaching under his skilled touch. She watched him work her as he held her gaze, his smug grin covered in her girl cum as his eyes turned black.

A glimmer of horror overpowered her arousal as she watched the whites of his eyes become overtaken by a growing darkness. She couldn't help but jump in shock, her fingers releasing from his silken locks. What had happened to him?

What she didn't know was that her father had struck a bargain with a demon.

For the price of her deflowering, her father and his coven would be gifted otherworldly powers. He had held up his bargain; his daughter was now ruined, having lost her virginity to no more than rock.

A rock, he begrudged, that was ancient beyond man and blessed by Lucifer Himself to hold the essence of one of His disciples, a demon.

As a reward for freeing the demon, their coven would receive powers untold, unchecked by man or angel. Their final task was to drink the spent demon essence that now resided deep within Ruby's violated slit. All he needed to do what get her wet enough to coax out the demon essence, so they could all sip easily and drink their fill.

As her father, he should have been appalled, but as a man, dominating her, pleasing her, using her...It had been beyond words. She was exquisite and so quick to respond; much like her mother had been. He loathed to share her and as leader of the coven he was ecstatic he would be the first to sip from her, to ready her for his brethren. So, he enjoyed the time with his tongue on her folds, wallowing in the elicit feelings she invoked within him.

What no one had expected was that the father-daughter pair had intrigued the observing demon.

Oriax was used to the lusts and vices of humans, and in his time had seen many virginal women sacrificed over the millennia. Some fought, some despaired, but it was rare to see one give in, to participate, to lust, and enjoy so thoroughly.

It captivated Him.

Watching this woman, hearing her every thought, listening to her become seduced, enraptured, and enslaved by her own father was a tantalizing journey to behold.

Oriax heard every thought, new every flicker of emotion of everyone in the room, but he only had eyes for the vixen before him. As soon as her father sipped Oriax's spent essence into his body, Oriax simply took the human man as His vessel.

What did these weak, fragile creatures expect to happen when they made a deal with a demon?

It was Oriax that looked out at Ruby's lust glazed eyes, and it would be He that used her, and He that kept her, in her father's body of course.

Firstly, He wanted to take the taboo relationship as far as He could, wanting to push the little would-be virgin by enslaving her body and mind, making her His.

She was His property now. With her womb already nurturing his spent essence, she was marked by Him, owned by Him.

Her father also lusted for her, and what was a demon to do but encourage this debased, ungodly union?

The demon morphed the human vessel before her mortal eyes, releasing His otherworldly darkness. He lengthened the once human cock, broadening fragile shoulders, adding bulk, straining muscle, and building bone.

Ruby watched in amazement as her attractive father became ethereal. Unbothered by his harsher angles, his bulk, his new aura, he was even more gorgeous than he was before and she needed him more than ever.

She failed to see the other men in the room simply fall, as Oriax sent out a mental order for them to sleep. He wanted to spend some quality time with this human.

Oriax pushed the weak mortal's consciousness to the back of His mind. He felt her father's confusion and then fear as he lost control of his body and the situation, becoming caged in the demon's mind. Oriax would be kind and allow the mortal to watch, to feel, and to enjoy. The mortal would soon relish this just as much as his daughter would.

"Ruby, do you like your father licking your slick pussy?" He asked, the timbre of his voice deeper and richer in this vessel's amended form.

An uncontrollable shiver ran down her body at her father's dirty words. A hitch to her breathing spoke volumes, but He wanted to hear her say it. He pulled away from her slippery need and waited.

Torn between needing to run and pushing his head back down to continue his blessed assault, she hesitated. Twisting and churning under the firm hands on her hips, the cool air on her hot flesh, she couldn't help the words that ultimately slipped out.

"I -, Yes." She said hesitantly, her thighs unconsciously spreading open for his gaze, exposing herself and her vulnerabilities to him. Ruby acknowledged how his dark inhuman stare somehow didn't trouble her now.

"Hmm," he hummed deeply, impressed with her desire and lack of fear.

"I need you to ask me, baby girl." He said, crawling up her chest.

"Daddy --." She gasped, as he licked over the aroused bud of her nipple sending a zing of arousal straight to her core. Daddy needed more from her, and Ruby willingly gave.

"Daddy please, I need more." She gasped, as he smirked over her other nipple, grazing the peak with sharp teeth. Her spine arched, desperately trying to push her aching breast into her father's mouth. He chuckled darkly as the ghost of his fingertips drifted back to her pussy. His hot breath soon followed, leaving a trail of shivers across her sensitive skin as he retreated to her needy core.

His tongue broadly swept across the width of her sex making her scream out. He lengthened His muscle and teased her aching entrance, thrusting His lapping tongue into her heat, pushing in and out in an imitation of the act they would soon commit.

She couldn't stop her legs from wrapping around his broad shoulders, pulling him closer to her sex, attempting to grind into his face.

He found it amusing she was trying to take control from Him, a demon. She was not in control, He was. He unwrapped her legs, firmly setting her soft legs down.

"Daddy, please. I asked for more. Why did you stop?" She asked. She was so needy, and so very greedy.

"Tell me what you need, daughter of mine. Be descriptive for me." He teased, watching the young woman as she writhed under his playful torture.

The aphrodisiac the humans had given her was already wearing off, and with Oriax's influence, the drug dissipated from her system entirely. If Oriax was to have her, and He would, He would want her willing. She would be an active and enthused participant when submitting to Himself and her father.

Ruby did not need any encouragement to want her daddy - no magic, no drugs, just years of repressed attraction and need. Her entirely natural arousal pushed her on, and she would beg if needed.

"Please daddy, I need you to fill me up."

He slipped a finger into her aching warmth, feeling her slick passage yielding to his slow, firm strokes. A second finger joined the first, deeply caressing her channel in a tantalizing motion of ins and outs.

She responded with a loud mewl as she desperately thrust back against her father's hand. He slowed his strokes, putting a restraining hand on her hips, holding her still.

"This isn't what you're needing is it, baby girl? Do you need more?"

"I need you, daddy." He slowed further.

"Say it for me, use your words." He said, kissing up her naked belly, palming a firm breast, leaving a trail of bites on her pale flesh.

"I --" She almost choked on her words, lost in a haze of lust.

"I need your cock inside me."

"Little girl..." He breathed into her neck, kissing over the many bite marks decorating her skin.

"Do you want to fill me up, daddy?" She asked with a note of hesitancy. She very innocently doubted her father wanted her as much as she wanted him. He would show her how much He and her father wanted her.

Oriax raised His vessel, and stroked His cock through her sopping flesh, drawing a low moan from both of their lips. He brought the hard length up, slapping it down onto her stomach, spattering His pre cum against the pale skin of her taut belly.

She gazed down at the monster her father wielded, the rigid and pulsing member was already weeping and straining in desire.

"Does he look like he wants to fill you up, baby?"

"You won't fit daddy!" She exclaimed in shock, torn between alarm and fascination.

She no doubt knew her father wanted her as badly as she wanted him. The turgid length surpassed her belly button easily, twitching in the pearlescent pre cum decorating her skin. He seemed so much bigger, and much more threatening than the rock cock they had impaled her on earlier. His engorged cock writhed against her skin, the veins along his length pulsed with need, with his purple tip a clear sign he wanted her desperately. This was the first time she had seen a penis in real life, and it was more gorgeous and angry than she thought they could be. She knew she would be ruined for all other men if she managed to take her him inside of her.

"You'll fit baby, you're already nice and slick, and so ready for me." He said, trailing the leaking cock head back down to her silken folds, massaging His pre cum along her lips and across her sensitive clit.

He pressed the solid cock head against her soaking heat. He found His mark quickly, pushing His head in slow, popping in and out, shivering at her tightness. The human caged in the back of His mind writhed in glee, his arousal wild.

She tightened her muscles, trying desperately to suck him in.

He rhythmically sunk his head in until His glands were encompassed by her heat. He was so excited He couldn't help the lazy spasm of his cock, or the stream of ejaculate that dripped into Ruby's rippling channel.

Ruby was so enamored by his cock, and the feel of him, that she didn't seem to notice the extra warmth seeping into her.

Oriax couldn't help the smug smile as Ruby's arousal only rose in response to His pre-emptive gift.

Her pulsing pussy seemed desperate to swallow her father's cock, clearly enamored with it's first taste of his virile human come, now desperate for more.

The mix of Ruby's juices, His previous essence, and His recent ejaculate, helped Him sink easily into her loving channel. He would push in a few inches, and pull back, effectively easing His invading appendage deep into her.

"How does it feel to have the cock that made you buried so deep inside you?"

She gasped at his dirty words, her hips spasming around the turgid length that was inside her.

His rolling thrusts were picking up speed as He eased his way deeper and deeper within.

She had dreamt of this, imagining how her father would take her, and fill her. Hilted within her, this was what she had been day dreaming about since she was a teen. It was everything she had ever wanted and so much more.

She effortlessly matched his rhythm and speed, their desperation increasing.

"Are you on birth control Ruby?" He asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting her to catch up to what he was thinking.

"No --" She gasped, feeling the tip of his cock press deeply and painfully somewhere inside her. She could barely string a sentence together let alone think about what he was asking her.

She lifted her head, then her torso, looking down at where her father's bare dick disappeared into her welcoming pussy. She could see where her lips clung to his engorged length, strained and taut, sealing and encompassing his thrusting rod. She watched her juices shine on his bare length and how with every thrust he pressed every delicious inch into her, balls deep in his daughter.

"We better be careful then..." He paused. Completely hilted he watched her closely, giving her a moment to focus on what he had been saying.

"...Because I've been leaking pre cum ever since I entered you, baby." He said.

She couldn't help the gasp or the way her legs seemed to unconsciously tighten around him. She knew he was pressed deeply inside of her, the throbbing pain a sure sign he was pressed against the mouth of her womb.

He was bare and so very deep inside her.

This virile man was already leaking potent pre cum into her fertile vagina. She hazily thought back to when she'd had her last period, realizing that this was a dangerous day for her. If she wasn't careful, which she already realized she wasn't being, her father might get her knocked up with her own sibling.

An orgasm ripped through her, making her scream out. Her inner walls spasmed, rippling along the turgid length that continued to thrust in and out. She had gotten off to the thought of being impregnated by her father.

"Baby girl -" Her father rasped, biting down on her peaked nipple, as her vagina continued to massage his stiff thrusting length.

"- If your goal is to suck the seed from my cock, you're succeeding." He growled, as another uncontrolled spurt of His cum spattered against the end of her channel.

She whimpered, feeling this squirt as it hit her cervix with force. The feeling made her thrust her hips up wildly as her father continued to slam into her, hard and fast, burying himself in her.

"Did the thought of my squirting cock getting you pregnant make you cum? Or maybe it was the thought of you, round with my child that set you off?" He asked into the sweat-slick skin of her neck.

Still reeling with the aftershocks, she couldn't answer with anything but a mewl.

Together they continued to desperately thrust against each other. She cried out every time his cock hit her deep inside. She felt his hot length battering the mouth of her cervix with every stroke, feeling the danger of their union every time she hilted herself against him. She couldn't stop herself, and He wouldn't let her.

"You want your Daddy's sperm filling you up don't you, baby?" He asked, wrapping a hand through her long hair, pulling tight. He swallowed her groan in an all-consuming kiss.

Gasping desperately for air, Ruby let herself go, succumbing to the lust ripping through her.

"Yes Daddy, I need you to fill me up. Fill me with your cum."

"That's what Daddy wants to hear. Now cum. Cum with me so I can knock you up."

He fucked into her as He began to deliver heavy spurts of semen against her battered cervix. She bucked against him as another otherworldly orgasm took hold.

He pressed deep again and again, kissing His spewing cock against the tight ring at the entrance to her womb. With His violent thrusts and her spasming inner walls, His sperm would have nowhere to go but deeper inside. She milked Him with every thrust, sucking up every drop He gifted her. Oriax watched her exhausted and satisfied face, using her aftershocks and His waning thrusts to firmly kiss His cockhead against her cervix, pushing more cum through her dilated cervical mouth and into her fertile womb.

"Just like that, baby." He said, pressing kisses along her sweaty face and neck.

He stayed buried within her as small aftershocks continued to shiver through Him.

"All plugged up, and with nowhere for my cum to go but deeper inside you. Does it feel good? Do you feel my swimmers making their way home?" He asked.

"I can feel it inside me. You came so much. There is so much heat." she said quietly, feeling the strange liquid heaviness sloshing around deep within her.

"I'm inside you, where I will stay." Oriax said, smiling at the first enjoyable experience he had had with a human in a long time.

The human consciousness in the back of Oriax's mind was lost in his own satisfying rapture. The thought of impregnating his only daughter made this father's soul writhe in ecstasy.

"Do you think I'm pregnant already? There is so much inside me" She asked.

Even a demon as powerful as Oriax wouldn't know until the exact moment of conception.

"Not yet, and you will be little one, now let's go home."

Oriax couldn't let go of her so soon. She was His for now, until He got bored with her of course.

---