Daddy's Little Secret

Story Info
A reoccurring dream remembered by a daughter.
1.3k words
4.19
22.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is fictional and all the characters are 18 and above. Non consent, incest, BDSM

Angelique fidgets and squirms as she tries to make herself comfortable on that hard cold leather couch in her therapist's office. She has been coming here to see Dr. Shakoor now for almost the entire school year. Every third Wednesday of the month.

He noticed about two months ago as the holiday break was getting nearer that Angelique seemed more agitated and even more reserved than usual. He suggested that she come weekly at that point.

She had been referred to him because for some reason her grades here at the college had slipped drastically and she was usually an A student. She was a junior and had done her first two years abroad in a special program for students majoring in social work.

She would be going home soon to see her family and since they had not seen her in two years one would think she would be happy about reconnecting and being with her folks.

She had been having bad dreams, she said but could not remember anything about them when she woke up in the morning. Her night clothes would be bunched around her hips and she would be drenched in sweat.

Finally in desperation Dr. Shakoor had given her medication to put her in a hypnotic trance and this is what he finally discovered.

"Angelique, this is Dr. Shakoor, listen to the sound of my voice and try to relax. You are feeling safe and warm. You are feeling that you can trust me like you have never been able to trust anyone before."

He watched as she laid there and her body began to unwind. He could see her limbs release the tensions they had been holding.

"Angelique, anything you tell me will stay just between us and in this office. You feel safe and you trust me now don't you?"

"Yes, Doctor, I feel safe and I trust you" Angelique said and she nodded her head.

"Now tell me about having the recurring dream?"

This is what Angelique said,

" Yes Doctor, I had the dream last night.

I am sleeping and my Daddy comes into my room in the middle of the night.

He has me sleep in a short gown every night and he has trained me to sleep on my side with my panties pulled down to mid thighs. My ass and pussy are bare for easy access from the side. He has taught me to have my back arched so my bottom is poked out so he can spoon me.

When I wake up my wrists are tied together and my arms are stretched out in front of me as I lay on my side. I feel his cock on my lips as he is standing in front of me on the side of the bed.

"Open up baby girl, open that pretty cocksucking mouth. Open wide for Daddy's cock."

I do as I have been trained even half awake. I don't want to feel the strap as Daddy has gagged and beaten me enough times when I have been a bad girl and didn't listen. I open my mouth wide and I taste his already wet dick. I don't like the taste of that salty bitter goo on the tip of Daddy's cock but it doesn't matter anymore I licked the tip with my tongue the way he has taught me.

"Good girl" he says, as he reaches down and lifts my little nightie to expose my titties.

They are little but he says they are growing nicely and he squeezes and twists my nipple. I start to scream a little and he shoves his cock deep in my throat.

He whispers remember what happens to bad little girls so take the pain.

"Daddy is training you to be a good little pain slut. Pain sluts are worth more than gold and you want to make Daddy proud don't you?"

He continues to torture my nipples, pulling, squeezing, twisting until tears are running down his baby girl's face. I am crying but still sucking his cock. My tears are making his dick harder and harder.

He pulls his dick from my mouth and then goes around the other side of the bed and spoons me. He lines his cock up with my wet pussy and rubs it along my pussy lips making sure it is nice and lubricated.

He says, "Ready baby girl."

I gently nod my head and I stick my ass out for him so he can have a good angle for my pussy.

He slides in slowly as he is cupping my titties. My little pussy is still so nice and tight even though he has been fucking me since I turned 18. I let out a low sweet sigh as he entered heaven. That sigh is music to his ears. He has taught me that a man needs to know that he is wanted in his slut's pussy. That she desires it above anything else. Even if it is not so good a whore pretends. He has taught me how to fuck so I begin fucking his cock and now moaning softly.

"Yes Daddy, Yes Daddy, oh Yes, please fuck me Daddy, fuck your baby girl.

With that he begins to fuck me good, in and out pounding that sweet tight pussy over and over again. He grabs my shoulders for leverage and he tears that pussy up. I have learned how to bite my pillow to keep from screaming and being too loud. I know that I am Daddy's little secret. I cum over and over again.

Finally he knows he is about to cum, he stops and pulls out. He cums all over my nice plump ass and he gets up and I lift my hips as he pulls my panties back up with his cum dripping down the crack of my ass and between my legs. I know better than to get up so I stay just like that until the morning light. I am not allowed to clean myself up until then.

He then comes around and shoves his cock in my mouth. I lick him gently and suck him clean. He dries his now clean and wet cock on my hair, unties my wrists and says,

"Good night baby girl, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite."

Dr. Shakoor is sitting behind his desk with his pants down and his dick out. He has been wanking his dick the whole time Angelique has been sharing her story and now cum explodes all over the front of his desk. He is exhausted and after a while he cleans himself up and his desk.

He now pulls himself together and then responds to the beautiful sexy coed laying on his couch. Her skirt is pulled up and her panties pulled down. Her hands are between her legs with her cum all over her fingers. He gently cleans her up and pulls her panties up and her skirt down.

With things restored he goes and sits back behind his desk.

"Angelique, when I clap my hands you will wake up feeling refreshed and totally relaxed but you will not remember any of the story you shared with me."

He claps his hands and Angelique wakes up and sits up.

"Did we make any progress Doctor?"

Dr. Shakoor looks at Angelique with a sad expression on his face.

"No dear, I am afraid not, but don't get discouraged I am sure we will get to the bottom of this. I will see you next week at the same time.

Angelique nods and thanks Dr. Shakoor and as she leaves Dr. Shakoor smiles and thinks to himself this is definitely going to take a few more months.