All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Secret'

by SubmissiveCeleste

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Good start. Dr. Shakoor definitely has some plans for Angelique. He knows that she is well in her way to becoming a pain slut and whore and wants some of her very hot body.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars. Now get that dreamy slut to dress up in sexy lingerie for Daddy and the Dr.

A sheer bra and satin garterbelt with sheer stockings and frilly ankle sox with heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy and the Dr.

She needs to talk dirty about how much she loves fucking. Then begging to drink cum and take a massive facial.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up just like described above. We haven't fucked yet but hopefully. To this day I still can't believe she agreed to pose for me. I watch Daddy daughter porn on one side of my computer screen and her pictures on the other side.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Worst I've read in quite some time, please don't write any more rubbish like this.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

This was depressing. This didn’t happen when she turned 18, it began when she was 8 and it’s a story as old as time.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCeleste6 months agoAuthor

Whack I look forward to your feedback and I would be so upset if you stop reading my stories. Thank you. I agree with you it would be extremely upsetting if it were true but since it was all fantasy, relax and enjoy it. A bit dark yes but damn if it wasn’t hot. 😍😍😍

CybersleuthCybersleuth5 months ago

very short but with a lot of potential. This story can go many directions from here. Some of those directions are quite dark, others not so much. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubmissiveCeleste@SubmissiveCeleste
Retired educator, loves reading and writing. I like all kinds of fiction and fantasy. New to the erotica bdsm scene. Have fantasied about being a submissive for most of my adult life.