Daddy's Little Switch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are beautiful Amani." He said.

Blushing and looking down she said, "Thank you Gage. You are handsome yourself."

He laced their fingers together and stared into her eyes.

"What? Aren't you going to eat?" She said as he moved the boxes of pizza and got back onto the bed.

"I am." He said staring at her expectantly.

"Gage, you said..." Amani stopped. Gage was sitting in front of her feet and slowly lifting her skirt on her thighs as he stared at her.

"I said?...Open your legs." He commanded. Amani stared at him for a few seconds and then complied.

"Very good." Gage said staring down at her pussy. He then lowered his body onto the mattress until his face was centimeters from her pussy. When he exhaled, the air tickled her clit.

"Mmmph." Amani groaned. Before she could protest, Gage took a long lick of her pussy. He dipped his tongue into her pussy and then brought it out to circle around her clit.

"Fuck, Gage." Amani moaned and spread wider. "How am I supposed to eat while you, while you..."

"There's a microwave." He said placing pecks on her pussy.

"A microwave?" Amani asked in confusion as she squirmed on his face.

"And a coffee maker." He said going back to circling around her clit with his tongue.

"Mmmph." She moaned and placed her plate far away on the bed.

Gage started off by teasing Amani's clit. His kissed her lips on the outer edge so that the side of his lips barely touched her clit. Amani groaned in frustration.

Then Gage began making slow swirls of his tongue on her clit that ended in lightly teasing bites. The rhythm was kiss, kiss, swirl, bite, kiss, kiss, swirl, bite.

Amani bucked when Gage lightly bit her clit. She massaged his scalp as he began only swirling his tongue.

"Mmmph." Amani whimpered.

"You like that?" Gage said lacing his hand with hers and kissing her clit. He then lowered himself back on the bed and began swirling his tongue while sucking on her clit.

When Amani began bucking and trying to increase the pressure of his mouth, he bit her clit and inserted a finger inside her. She groaned.

Amani's pussy juices coated Gage's fingers, as he pumped in and out of her, she arched back.

"More, please." She moaned, keeping her hand laced with his as the other gripped the sheet.

"Missing something." He said biting her clit and slowing his pace.

She whimpered, "Please, sir."

"Good girl." He responded and added another finger to her pussy. He plunged his fingers inside of her all of the way to the palm.

"Fuck." She groaned as he reached deep inside her. Amani rode Gage's fingers as he continued to pump inside of her. Pump, bite, pump, bite.

"Gage." She moaned, fucking herself on his fingers. "Fuck." She groaned as she bucked. This felt so good but the pressure wasn't enough. She needed more. She needed...

"Sir, please...uuunk." She groaned as he slammed his fingers in and out of pussy. Replacing his mouth with his thumb, he slammed into her over and over applying pressure to her clit with his thumb.

"Gage...Gage...Gage....Gage....Unnnhhh!" She screamed, arching her back. As her pussy clamped around his fingers he continued to pump in and out of her, easing the pressure on her clit.

As her climax slowed down, he slowed his pumping until her groans turned to light moans.

Removing his fingers, he brought them to her lips. Without a word, she engulfed his fingers eagerly into her mouth and moaned as she tasted herself on his hands.

As she stared into his eyes, Gage lined himself up with her entrance and rammed in.

"Unh!" She breathed and arch her back.

Gage towered over her and roughly pushed in and out of her. She gripped his forearms and bucked back against him as he took her hard.

One hand gripped her hip and the other smacked and squeezed her breasts as he sat back on his heels. He rolled his hips in a circle pushing deeper and lightly bumping her cervix.

"Gage." Amani moaned as the angle caused him to hit her g spot.

He rotated his hips again and then pulled out until nearly only the tip was in her pussy. He teased her pussy fucking like this and causing her to wriggle and rotate her hips in an attempt to push him in deeper.

He alternated between fucking her a few times with his tip and then plunging deep to her cervix.

She gasped each time he went deep, her nails digging into his arms and shoulders.

She knew she would get a punishment for this but she needed him deep inside of her. She waited until he plunged into her and then wrapped her legs around his upper ass.

She groaned as he sank fully into her. "Amani." He said in warning.

She did not care. Yes, he had made her come before this but she was greedy for his dick, greedy for his cum.

Gage stopped moving. Amani let out a frustrated growl. She attempted to move but Gage had her hips firmly locked to his with his hands. Unable to move, she did the next best thing. She clamped her muscles around him.

He stared back at her in challenge and she let out a frustrated growl.

"Sir please." She moaned. "Please fuck me and let me come. I need you."

"Did I not already make you orgasm?" Gage asked continuing to keep her locked in place.

"Yes, sir, you did." Amani responded.

"And now you want me to give you another orgasm as you not only broke my rules yet again, but did not trust me enough to guide us both to release?" Gage said sternly.

Amani whimpered starting to understand the gravity of what she had done.

"Do you think you deserve to come? Have you earned it with your behavior?" Gage said releasing her hips.

Amani had not. There was nothing she could say or do. She fully understood now. She was wrong.

"Sir I..." Amani began only to be cut off as Gage slammed into her.

"How...are...you...going...to...make...it...up...to....me?" He asked with each pump inside her.

"I'll do anything." Amani said.

"Just don't stop." She continued, as she gripped his forearms.

"Telling me what to do again Amani!?" He said and started to pull out.

"No, I'm sorry sir. I was just...i was just, letting you know how much I enjoy you inside of me." She said.

"Do you think I need you to tell me how much you enjoy me? Do you think I cannot tell?" He said in a stern voice.

He pulled out of her fully.

Fuh-uuuuck!!! Amani thought with exasperation. She just wanted him to fuck her and if she wasn't so much of a control freak, he would have, but she had a dominant streak too. Fuck!

Gage removed her bag and sat down in the desk chair. Amani bit her lip as he stared at her.

She knew what she needed to do. She had no desire to do it. She needed to give up control. She needed to trust Gage.

This was a lot for a second fuck but it was clear that he knew what he was doing and she needed to just, to just...let him.

Amani followed her instincts. She turned around in the bed. Laying her stomach on her thighs, elbows by her side, she put her ass in their air, on display.

"Sir, I'm sorry." She said in a strong voice.

After a while Gage rose up and pushed a thumb into each ass check, hardly massaging them, and then cupped her pussy roughly.

"Are you offering me your ass?" Gage said and gripped one ass cheek.

"Sir, I've never...If it pleases you sir." Amani said turning her head to the right, downcast.

Amani was terrified of anyone fucking her in the ass. She had heard horror stories of how much it hurt. But she needed to trust Gage. She knew that he could fuck her in anyway and bring her to orgasm. She needed to trust that if she offered him her ass, he would give her the same amount of pleasure if not more.

"Good girl." Gage said in her ear. He positioned her on all fours and she flinched as he thrust hard into her pussy.

He fucked her hard and fast until she whimpered and begged for more. He then teased her again by pushing just the tip of his dick in and out of her.

In and out, in and out, in..."Siiir." Amani moaned. She arched her ass into him more and he laughed and smacked her on the ass cheek.

When his thumb lightly prodded her ass, she told herself to relax. The sensation of his dick teasing her near her g spot made her hungry for more.

Gage pumped one inch of his dick in her pussy as he swirled his thumb around her ass. Amani moaned. As he began going deeper inside her pussy, he pushed his thumb into her ass to the knuckle.

Well, that doesn't hurt, Amani said inwardly. That actually feels really good she thought as he continued to go in one inch with his dick and to the knuckle with his thumb.

Gage pumped deeper. When he pumped his entire dick into her pussy, he pushed his thumb as far as it could.

"Unnnk." Amani moaned in pleasure as she pushed into him. "Sir, can I? Unnnk. Can I pinch my clit." she asked.

"Go ahead." He said slowing his pace. As Amani pinched her clit, Gage rotated his hips in a circle fucking her pussy at different angles and continued to fuck her ass with his thumb.

Once they got into a rhythm, he fucked Amani with fast penetrating strokes until he felt her begin to tremble.

"Sir...mmmhmp...sir, I'm, aahhh, Sir, I'm, mmm, I'm so close." Amani stuttered out.

"Good." Gage gritted out.

He picked up the pace, fucking her hard into the mattress. She screamed his name, "Gage, Gage, Gage, Guuuuh, uuuuhah." as she began to orgasm around his cock and his thumb.

The added sensation of his thumb in her ass and his cock in her pussy only intensified the orgasm.

"Fuck." She groaned as she continued to climax and he pumped her pussy unmercifully.

"Amani!" He moaned and then swiftly pulled out of her to cum on her ass cheeks. Amani hated the loss of sensation from his cock as aftershocks from her orgasm continued to roll through her body.

Gage kissed her shoulder and she collapsed on the bed.

He rooted around in her overnight bag and then went into the bathroom and started the shower.

Coming back into the room he said, "Amani, shower."

Reaching out his hand, he pulled her up and helped her into the shower. He stood in the back and let her stand in the front.

Amani had never showered with any of her partners before. This felt very intimate but also very nice. Without any explanation she reached down and grabbed his body wash and scrub and began scrubbing his body, starting at his neck and shoulders.

She worked her way down his body, scrubbing his stomach, his arms, and his nipples before she sat on her knees to get his lower half.

His semi hard cock rested casually against his thigh as she scrubbed his feet, his legs, his toes and cheeks. She could not help put look up at him when it was time to clean his dick.

Her mouth watered at the thought of tasting herself and his cum mixed together on his dick.

She licked her lips as she looked up at him and then back down at his dick before she began cleaning him again. She was a little sore and tired, but she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have him in her mouth.

"Amani!" Gage said getting her attention. He then lightly shook his head no and turned his back to her so she could scrub his back and ass.

Once his body was fully covered in soap. She stood in the back as he rinsed himself off. Once he was finished, he took her body wash and scrubbed and gave her the same treatment.

When they finished, they dried each other off and went back into the bedroom. They ate their cold pizza and drank Faygo as Amani rested on Gage's chest and he casually stroked her back and side.

"Thank you." Amani said when they finished.

Gage kissed her on the lips with a loud kiss and said, "Thank you."

As she drifted off to sleep in her arms, she couldn't help but think. There's that feeling again. Something between them had changed.

12