Daddy's New Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
It's the morning after, are things any different now?
2.5k words
4.33
127.6k
174

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story does contain the rape/breeding of a twenty-year-old by her father, and stuff that would be deemed sexual abuse. It also talks about a neglectful mother.

Disclaimer: No one in this story is real, the two characters are not in any way based off of real people, no one was hurt in the writing of this. It is not based off of any real events that I know of.

-----------------

The next day, when the afternoon sunlight was filtering into the room, Larry was already awake with his head buried between his daughter's trembling thighs, freely exploring the slick covered folds as McKinsey writhed in pleasure, her hands tangled in her Daddy's hair as she moaned for him.

She had woken up to him manipulating her body to where he wanted it, with no regard for if she woke up or not, and had barely got out "Daddy" before his mouth began its assault on the pussy that still leaked his cum from the night before. As his tongue went to work on her pussy, McKinsey noticed the familiar burning under her skin, how sensitive every part if her seemed to be, how damn good the older alpha smelled...her heat had grown closer while she had been sleeping off the alcohol and intense fucking of the precious night, hurried in its approach by how her father was handling and dominating her. That's why his scent was making her body even hotter than it did last night, why his oral ministrations felt even better than last night.

"Daddy," she moaned, "oh god, so good alpha."

Larry's response was a deep, pleased rumble as he rewarded her willing behavior with rubbing his thumb on her clit as he lapped at the mixture of fresh slick and last night's sperm that leaked steadily from her tender entrance. Her new moans and desperate squirming for him were just what the alpha needed during his rut, and with her even closer to being in heat he knew that every lick of his tongue or drag of his cock would have her making every noise his instincts were craving. He had earned those moans when he dominated her the night before, and he intended to take full advantage of the pliant body beneath him.

Unlike Ally, where he had refused to give the omega pups at first, he would make sure McKinsey grew round with his offspring. Even before her heat had taken hold of her, the omega had begged for his pups and the more he thought about keeping her pregnant with as many as he could fuck into her, the harder his cock got until just eating out his daughter wasn't enough for his body's needs. McKinsey, however, had a moment of clarity when he removed his mouth from her pussy and had begun to crawl up her body, the wet drag of pre where his hard cock had brushed against her smooth thigh alerting her to his intent.

She needed to stop this. This was her father, their cycles affecting them was the only reason this was happening, she knew that was the explanation! She put her heels on the bed and tried to move away while also trying to stem the flow of pheromones rolling off of her, a futile attempt to help clear Larry's head so he could see what he was doing and stop before he did put a sibling-pup in her. If she could just get herself out of this mess she could hurry to the pharmacy and get a morning after pill as an extra precaution.

"Daddy, Daddy please sto-" She gasped when one of his large hands pushed her by the front of her shoulder down into the bed, and she watched in sick fascination as his other hand guided that thick, leaking cock to her weeping slit...but didn't put it in yet.

"Spread your pussy for me." The low, growled out order sent an odd thrill through McKinsey as her eyes left the sight of his hand holding the engorged cock aimed at her cunt, to gaze up at her father, who stared down at her with full alpha authority. "Do it, Omega."

"It's... But it's wrong Daddy," she tried to reason, her tone attempting to sound pleading, despite the ache deep inside of her where her body still carried his seed. Every fiber of her being wanted to obey his orders, but she needed to stop this...didn't she?

"Not what you said last night," he taunted with a dark smirk as he dragged his swollen cock head over her clit, smearing her slick and his pre through her folds, "you were begging for my knot, begging your alpha to fill you full of his cum. You told me to breed you," he paused to slide the head of his cock down through her folds until he found the tight entrance waiting for him. His eyes founds hers as he pressed only the head in and moaned as her pussy squeezed around his cock, drawing a dribble of pre so thick McKinsey could feel its warmth seeping into her. "You begged your alpha to use your body like it was made for."

The low timber of his voice touched something inside of her and she squeezed around his leaking cock again as her eyes grew darker while they were locked with his. "Please stop..."

"You said it yourself, Kins," his tone taunting once more as he pushed out more pheromones to entice the young omega, "you told me your pussy is mine, remember? When I was making sure your pussy soaked up all of your alpha's cum, you purred like a good little bitch and told me...?"

McKinsey trembled with arousal at the memory, and her pupils grew wider as her defenses once again grew weaker, much quicker this time as the older alpha broke her down again. "My pussy belongs to you Daddy." She answered, parroting her words from the night before just barely above a whisper.

"That's right little girl," he crooned as he eased his cock out and pushed just the head back in, "say it again. But this time, spread your pussy for your alpha, and look up at me while you say it. Look me in the eyes and show me you understand just what you're saying."

The poor omega could've been fooled into thinking she already was in heat with how hot and needy her body suddenly was for the alpha that she deep down knew she belonged to. It was slowly becoming more and more apparent to her that she had sealed her fate by seeking out her father, but was it really so horrible a fate?

An alpha who wanted to fulfill her dreams of treating her as an omega should be treated, use her just as she longed to be used, who wanted to use her as his breeder, who had promised to mark her and keep her. All she had to do was lower her hand down between her legs, her eyes looking up at her father, as she used her fingers to spread her pussy open for his cock. The cock that would put their first offspring in her if his seed took root. Even if it was her father's cock, there was no family history between McKinsey and the alpha that was steadily leaking more pre into her.

Some feral part of her mind mused, that even if it was her father's cock, shouldn't she -- as his daughter -- do her part to ensure his line carries on? What better way to help her alpha's genetics carry on than to take from the original source. She could do that for him, couldn't she? Make up for the years she spent believing her mother's lies and not finding her father sooner?

McKinsey's fingers teased against the cock that was partially inside of her as she held her Daddy's gaze and reached down, wrapping her other hand around the base of his cock and gently tugging his length in a silent plea as her lips formed the words he longed to hear, more sure and confident than the whisper earlier. "My pussy belongs to you Daddy."

Larry gave a deep rumble as he moved her hand from his cock and thrust forward to sink his cock deep enough to kiss her cervix, sending a shock of pleasure through his daughter. "Goddamn baby," the older alpha moaned as her walls gripped his cock in a hot, velvet grip, "feels good to be home."

McKinsey was stunned into a silent moan at how her pussy opened up around the thick cock, welcoming it with a needy grip once it was inside. The way she stretched around the still too thick cock once he was fully inside of her drew a moan out of the omega. "Oh fuck..."

"You take your daddy's cock so good omega," he moaned through part of his praising her when she wrapped her legs around his waist, shifting his length inside of her, "yeah, that's my girl. You want Daddy to make you feel good?"

McKinsey nodded quickly as she nuzzled his jaw and kissed down towards his neck. "Yes Daddy, I want you to make me feel good. Please make me feel good alpha?" She rocked her hips beneath his, giving a small and breathy moan at the wet friction inside if her. "Please breed me alpha," she begged as she squeezed her pussy tight around his cock, "make me your omega."

Larry was drowning in needy omega pheromones as he buried his face in her neck, inhaling deeply to take in all the lust and need his daughter was putting out as she gave in to her father's desires. With each desperate squeeze of her cunt around his cock, another thick drool of pre was coaxed into her eager body, and every part of him ached to fill her with his potent spunk and give her exactly what she was begging so sweetly for. With a low and feral growl, Larry took hold of her hips and, once he began thrusting in and out of her, wasted no time in building up to an instinct driven pace that one had one goal in mind; he needed to breed his new bitch quick. If he could get her pregnant with this first heat then she'd be trapped for sure.

Pregnant omegas were so needy for their alpha that there would be no chance of her trying to leave, and it would give him nine months to break her. She was already so easily manipulated, her dumb bitch of a mother had seen to that for him, it would take nothing at all to mold her into the perfect omega once those pregnancy hormones kicked in. And once that pup was born he'd take advantage of her womb being vulnerable and breed her again. He was not making the same mistake twice.

McKinsey moaned for her alpha as he took her, and spread her legs further to allow him to thrust as deep as he wanted. It was total surrender as she raked her nails over his back in sheer pleasure from the older alpha growling and grunting as he sought his release inside of her. No alpha had ever made her feel so owned during or after sex, but right now she knew just who she belonged to and what her new purpose was. How could she not give in to this alpha who would be perfect if he weren't her father? Even that argument was beginning to fade away as his thrusts began to grow sloppy, warning her, no...promising her what was to come.

With every cervix-hitting thrust he fucked a moan out of his daughter, letting her hear for herself how good he made her feel as if the heat building in her belly didn't give it away. She could feel it building fast at the exciting thought of being properly bred by such a strong, virile alpha made her burn hotter, and she did what a good omega should do.

"That's it alpha," she moaned by his ear. "fuck your daughter's pussy full of cum. Breed your little girl up alph-uck yes harder Daddy!" McKinsey cried out as his thrusts got more demanding. "Just like that!"

Larry was gone, lost in his rut, as her words got him more worked up. With his orgasm fast approaching, his knot was starting to swell when he pushed all the way in, bottoming out up against her cervix just as her own orgasm made her scream for her alpha. Her pussy suddenly clamping down around his knot is what pulled him over the edge with her, his cock pulsing deep inside of her as he pumped her full of his cum. It hadn't been planned, but before he could consider stopping himself Larry's teeth tore into her mating mark as a deep growl vibrated in his chest.

Beneath her father McKinsey moaned even louder as a second orgasm, triggered by the claim, made her walls milk his cock even more desperately as she shook beneath him. The claim was painful at first, but her primal needs didn't let the pain last long as endorphins took it away while allowing her body to become even more receptive for her new mate's seed. His tongue soothing the bite was rewarded with soft, breathy moans as McKinsey stroked one hand up and down his back while her other hand tangled in Larry's hair.

"So good alpha," she moaned as she continued to milk his cock even when her body no longer did it on its own, "give me every drop. I want your pup inside me Daddy, want to carry on my alpha's line."

Larry rumbled deeply as he slowly grinded down into his daughter, helping them each out their orgasms. "You will 'mega, Daddy's gonna see to that."

McKinsey kept her legs spread for her father, but rocked her hips against his grinding with a desperate moan. "God yes... Alpha... So full Daddy..."

Her breathy moans and sighs as they rocked against one another were music to his ears, the sounds of a pleased omega that was enjoying being mounted and claimed by their alpha. Even her scent was happy omega, and for an alpha in rut, it was an aphrodisiac that urged him to as an alpha to keep causing that scent. He twitched inside his daughter as he thought about how good she would smell when she finally carried his offspring. While part of him was pissed he had marked her, he couldn't really complain, she was eager to please and easy to manipulate; there were worse options out there. That aside he was determined to do what he could with this one to knock her up as quick as he could, needing to trap her as quick as he could. McKinsey had no way of knowing just what his plans were for her, but for now she was blissfully ignorant as she surrendered to the older alpha.