Daddy's Secret Pt. 02 - Camping

Story Info
Daddy has a second adventure, this time it's in a tent.
2.6k words
4.65
13.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not stop thinking about my sexy little adventure with Mario. I knew Mario wanted to keep it a secret. Neither of us wanted anyone to find out about what happened between us. We knew how much we both wanted to be with each other. I missed kissing him on his soft pink lips, touching his beautiful athletic body, and having him deep inside me. I wanted to be his daddy again.

I touched myself every night thinking about pressing our naked bodies together. Every year the school organized a camping trip for the graduating class. My daughter was surprised I agreed to go with them. She knew how much I hated being involved in school outings. Of course, she had no idea why I really wanted to go.

The school policy was to separate the boys and girls into different campsites. I waited impatiently over the next two weeks. I was counting the seconds until the trip. I had to find a way to get Mario alone. The day of the camping trip we loaded up the van with all our camping gear, and went to pick up Mario from his house.

It was a nice summer day, but a bit on the hotter side. Mario came out of his house wearing tight shorts and a tight white T shirt. I could see the outline of his massive cock bulging through his tight shorts. I had to contain myself. I helped him load up his stuff into the trunk of the van. I was doing my best not to stare.

He caught me staring at his tight tone ass and smiled back at me. I pretended to bump into him and gently squeezed his ass through his shorts. I was trying my best to hide my hard-on through my jogging pants. He quickly got in the van and we headed out. We both pretended nothing had happened. I had to concentrate on the road. I was trying my best to ignore my raging hard-on.

The hot summer sun was beginning to set just as we arrived at the campsite. We quickly unloaded our camping gear. I helped whoever needed help setting up their tents.

It was getting really dark by the time I setup my tent. I asked Mario for a bit of help setting up. Just as I finished, the sun set and it became dark out. I felt Mario's soft hand glide against my cock.

"Mario! Someone will see us!" I tried my best to warn him

He walked away, flipping me the middle finger as he went to the bonfire. He bent over and pretended to tie his shoelace. He pulled his shorts all the way down, exposing his naked ass to me. I couldn't stop staring at his ass hot little ass, and he knew it. He quickly pulled his shorts up and continued walking, pretending nothing had happened. He knew damn well he was wearing those shorts to get my attention. I slowly walked to the bonfire, doing my best to hide my hard-on.

It was a good time all around. We all sang and danced by the fire with the students. The chaperones knew that the students had been sneaking alcohol, but we pretended not to notice. Truth is the adults also had a few shots of tequila when nobody was looking. As long as the students didn't get to rowdy we didn't care about a bit of alcohol. It was around one A.M. when we put out the fire, and ordered everyone back to their tents.

The hot summer day quickly turned into a very cold night. I was doing the best I could to keep warm. The light sleeping bag I was using was definitely not doing the job. I was doing my best to fall asleep. I quietly stroked myself up and down, hoping nobody would hear me. I was trying hard to keep warm.

"You awake?"

I knew who it was, it was so obvious. I pulled my jogging pants up, and quickly unzipped the tent to let him in. Mario was definitely under-dressed for this cold night. I knew how much shit I would be in if we were caught. Sure he was eighteen, but it was a school trip.

His lips where shivering, his whole body was shaking.

"Come into my sleeping bag" I whispered softly, making sure no one could hear us. I guess I was being selfish, I was also freezing.

He climbed into the sleeping bag and joined me. Both our bodies pressing together seemed to help warm us up. I knew he could feel my hard cock pressed against the back of his tight shorts. I reached into his shorts, and slowly stroked his giant cock up and down. I was very happy he wasn't wearing any underwear.

I softly kissed the back of his cold shivering neck. He pushed his shorts all the way down into the sleeping bag. I reached down and gently stroked him throbbing cock, making him moan. I pushed my jogging pants down. He could feel my hard cock rubbing between his ass cheeks while I gently jerked him off.

We turned and faced each other. Our lips pressed softly against each others, and our warm tongues met. He was such a good kisser. I slid my hands under his T-shirt and played his hard pink nipples. He pulled his shirt up over his head, and I gently bit his nipples. He quickly pulled my shirt up over my head. He wanted to feel my warm naked body against his.

We kissed passionately as our naked bodies pressed against each other. It was a really quiet night, and you could hear every little noise in the campsite. I can't believe I was doing this a few feet away from the other tents. We were both terrified of being caught.

I slid out of the sleeping bag and started licking Mario's huge throbbing cock. I started licking from the base to the tip. I teased the tip of his little helmet with my tongue, licking him circles. I gently stroked him up and down, teasing his helmet in and out of my hungry mouth. He played with his massive clean shaven balls while I bounced my head up and down on him. He pushed my head down, making me gag hard on him. I was trying my best not to make too much noise. The last thing I needed was for people to hear gagging noises coming from my tent. I was trying my hardest to fit him all the way in my mouth.

I could hear other campers giggling and making noise not too far away. I reached up and pushed my fingers deep into Mario's mouth so he wouldn't moan too loud while I sucked him off. I played with his perky little pink nipples. I was hoping he wouldn't start moaning.

His massive cock was dripping wet with my warm saliva. He reached down and stroked his cock up and down. He teased it in and out of my wet hungry mouth. His warm cock tasted so fucking amazing. I was happy I came prepared. I grabbed a small container of lube from my nearby backpack. I put a little bit on my finger and slid it gently inside his tight asshole. The whole time his cock was still deep in my mouth.

He lay there naked jerking his massive throbbing cock. I knew he was ready for daddy. He needed to treat his daddy with respect. I squirted a bit of the cold lube on the tip of his warm wet cock. We gently stroked his massive cock up and down together. I had to shove a few fingers in his mouth to shut him up. He was moaning too much, people would for sure hear us.

I took my fingers out of his mouth for a second and kissed him softly on his still shaking lips. He was so nervous. It was the hottest kiss I ever had with anyone. I knew this was going to hurt me, but I needed him inside me again. I quickly sucked him off one more time.

I grabbed the lube and put a bit more just on his 'helmet'. I slowly rode his massive lubed cock. He felt so good inside me. I rode him very slowly this time. We laughed nervously because we could hear loud snoring from the tent near us. At least it would hide my moaning. Fuck he felt good in me.

I put a bit of lube on my cock, and gently stroked myself while I rode him. I stopped for a second and added more lube to his cock. I leaned forward on him and rode him a little bit faster. I was determined to fit his whole cock in my tight asshole. I leaned forward and kissed his soft lips while he grabbed my ass and softly fucked me. I leaned back and pushed my body all the way down on his cock. I couldn't believe I was able fit his whole thing in me. I very slowly rode up and down. I squeezed my nipples hard trying to distract myself. The massive cock inside me was starting to hurt. Maybe I couldn't handle it? I decided to try something else.

. I got on my hands and knees, and stuck my hairy ass in the air. Mario went behind me and licked my hairy asshole. He seemed to enjoy tasting the mix of lube and cock that was just inside me. I was trying my best not moan. I pushed my ass back and forth into his warm wet tongue. He stopped licking my asshole and added more lube all over his cock. He slowly pushed his lube soaked cock halfway inside me. He hit a spot I didn't know existed. I bit my lip so hard I could taste blood. I wish I could have moaned and shown him how good it felt. He pulled out again, and then pushed back in.

He stopped for a second and pushed deep inside me. I couldn't believe he got the whole thing inside my tight ass. He grabbed my hips super hard, and fucked me with all his strength. I felt something warm shoot deep inside me. He slowly pulled himself out and went back in again, shooting a warm second load deep inside my hole. This was by far the best sex I ever had. He had definitely hit a magic spot. I was in so much pain but it was worth it. He hungrily licked the warm come out of my stretched asshole. I really had to bite my lip hard.

Mario went on his on his belly. He knew how much I loved looking at his sexy ass. He spread his ass cheeks apart, and started teasing his tight asshole with my tongue. His ass tasted incredible. I would eat his ass all day and all night. I slowly pushed my fingers in and out of him. I wanted him so bad.

"Be my daddy, please be my daddy" He begged me, as I squeezed his ass super hard. My tongue was eagerly flicking his hole. I loved when he called me daddy.

I took the container of lube and poured in on my hard cock, quickly stroking it up and down. I poured the lube right into his little asshole, teasing my lubed up thumb in and out of him. His tight naked ass was begging to be fucked. I went on top of him, pushing my hairy naked body into his soft muscle butt. I was surprised how easily my thick cock slid inside his hungry hole. I had to push my fingers back in his mouth so he wouldn't moan.

He really loved the feeling of my thick cock slowly going deep inside him. I started to go a bit faster, shoving him into the sleeping bag.

"You like getting fucked by daddy?"

"I want to be on top of my daddy". He begged

I wasn't going to refuse having his smooth young body on top of me. I got off him and went on my back. I ate his ass while he sucked me off. I jerked my hard cock in and out of his warm mouth. He knew how much I love eating his ass. I loved having his hot little ass right on my mouth.

Mario's curly blonde hair bobbed up and down on my thick cock, I could feel his saliva drip on my hairy balls. I didn't want to stop licking his ass. He leaned all the way back on my face, and rode my tongue up and down. He started stroking himself while I ate him out. I couldn't believe this hot stud was hard again.

He got off my face and pushed his massive cock in and out of my throat while he sucked me off. We both gagged softly on each other. At least nobody would hear us. I pushed a finger deep inside him, feeling him only get harder in my mouth.

He gently licked the small string of pre-cum on the tip of my cock. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat on my dripping wet thick cock. I couldn't believe I had lasted this long. He was unbelievably tight. He rode me very slow. I grabbed his ass tight, and slowly teased my cock inside him. He stopped for a second and added a bit more lube to the tip of my throbbing cock. He gently stroked me up and down. I knew I was almost there. I couldn't hold out much longer.

He pushed his smooth body against my sweaty hairy chest. I grabbed his ass as tight as I could, and spread cheeks apart. His head fell on my shoulder and he kissed me softly on the side of my neck.

"Come in me daddy!"

I lifted my knees up a bit and grabbed him tighter. I fucked him much harder and went deep inside him. He stopped for a second and leaned all the way back, pushing his body all the way down on my thick throbbing cock. He quickly jerked himself off, with my cock all the way inside him. I couldn't believe it! He shot two massive loads all over my hairy chest and face. I would have sucked it all off him but I was way to close.

I pulled his body tightly against mine. I could feel his warm soft cock pressed against my sweaty belly. I grabbed his ass as tight as I could, slowly pushing my cock inside his tight lubed up hole. I kissed him passionately knowing I was going to explode inside him. I had to hide my loud moaning as I exploded twice inside his tight hole. I slowly pulled my numb throbbing cock out of him. He quickly turned around and sucked me off making sure to get it all with his hot little mouth.

I lay on my back with a huge smile on my face. This was the best sex I ever had in my life. Mario went on top of me, pushing his warm naked body against mine. I squeezed his sweaty ass while we continued making out. We didn't sleep the rest of the night. We spent most of the night making out. I finally fell asleep with Mario in my arms. I was his daddy and he needed to be safe with me.