Daeman's Nannies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laid her out on her back. Nick immediately fastened the leather cuffs to the headboard while Lucian fastened the leather ties to the base of the bed.

Sonia was writhing around in her squeaky latex dress as they tied her tightly. She felt unbelievably horny for both men. Her two favourite men.

"Are you both going to fuck me?" She asked in a slurred voice, her eyes half closed. "What are you going to do to me? I hope you're both going to fill me up with your cocks and fuck me hard." She groaned.

"Yes my little baby, that's what we intend to do. We are going to strip you naked, pleasure your body and fuck you in every hole, and you will pleasure us too." Growled Lucian, his sexy green eyes piercing into hers.

She groaned and writhed around. Her beautiful nipples swollen, her pussy dripping. "Fuck me now, please!" She begged.

They both started to remove their clothes, their hard cocks springing out at her. Lucian's prick twice the size of Nick's.

She licked her lips and groaned at the sight of his beautiful huge member, remembering how it felt when he had fucked her only the previous night. She wanted him again, she wanted him to make her come long and intensely like last night in her bed.

Lucian crawled over her and peeled down the sexy shiny latex that covered her huge rippling breasts, stretching it over them to reveal her delicious milk laden huge tits and her puffy pink beautiful nipples. Both men looked lustily at them as her breasts jiggled and lolloped while she writhed around erotically.

Each in turn groaned as they latched on to a tit each, suckling hard as they drained copious amount of creamy milk from her huge rippling tits, squeezing them hard and fondling and groping them as they sucked in deeply, swallowing the liquid down.

"Fuck I love your tits." Said Lucian, his speech slurred, his mouth full of Sonia's left areola and nipple; the milk running down his chin as he tried to speak.

***

Sonia groaned and writhed under the men's lips as they both suckled from her, the creamy liquid dribbling from their mouths. She could feel the let down of her milk as they emptied her. It was delicious and she felt so damned horny in the tight hot sexy latex. She loved being dressed up and she felt such a dirty whore to have two men sucking on both her huge tits.

"Oh babies. This feels so fucking good." She groaned. "I love it. Drink all my milk." She told them as they groped and sucked harder. Both of them grinding their hard cocks into the bed as they lay prostrate on the sheets either side of her whilst they suckled deeply. Both men moaning, absorbed in their lust for her.

But now Lucian had drained her right breast and was heading down between her legs. He pushed up the soft squeaky latex to reveal her naked pussy, and opening her up he sank his tongue inside her wet glistening cleft. He pulled open the hood covering her swollen erect clit and sucked hard on her small swollen bud.

"Oh Fuck Lucian, don't stop." She groaned, pushing herself against his tongue. Nick pulled himself up from her breasts to watch Lucian as he ate out his wife's pussy. He had hold of his cock and was stroking his length as he watched. She looked so fucking hot on the bed with another man at her cunt. He couldn't wait to fuck her properly.

"Oh Lord, I'm gonna come Lucian. Suck me hard!" She said as she felt herself tighten and spasm around his tongue, the intense orgasm shaking her whole body, her legs tensing and twitching as it worked through her.

Lucian pulled himself up and now Nick was pushing his cock deep and hard into her.

"You dirty slut, allowing another man to go down on you and eat your cunt. What kind of wife are you? I'm gonna fuck you hard for this you bitch." Said Nick as he pounded back and forth inside her slurping pussy. Sonia was groaning as he fucked her.

"It's my turn now." Said Lucian as he pulled Nick off her. Nick went to the chair and took hold of his cock in his hand and watched as Lucian mounted her.

He watched as Lucian pushed his fingers through the soft stretchy latex, then a loud squeaking ripping sound as he wrenched hard, tearing the dress right apart to reveal her completely naked body.

"Fuck you look sexy you randy little whore." He told her as he kissed and licked her from her tits to her cunt. And now he was pushing his fingers inside her, preparing her for his very large cock.

Sonia looked at him through her half closed eyes and thought he seemed to be changing. His skin looked almost red, and she swore his eyes were turning yellow. And, were those little horns appearing in his hairline? Even his huge member looked larger.

And now he was pushing his huge prick deep into her. She screamed as he started to pound her.

"You're enjoying this my randy little whore, aren't you? You're having a small taste of Satan. Perhaps when I have finished fucking you tonight, you will want more of him. Satan in his whole glory wants you badly, and I know you will enjoy his sexual desires and perversions." He told her as he pounded her hard with his enormous cock.

"Oh fuck, I love it. Fuck me Lucian, fuck me Satan. I want you!" She screamed breathlessly as he drilled her hard.

Nick couldn't take much more. This was so fucking hot watching wife being taken by another man. Half man, half Devil. He was frantically moving his hand up and down his cock and as Lucian was about to come he suddenly pulled out and climbed to her mouth, filling it with huge amounts of gloopy creamy cum.

Nick headed towards them and pushed his prick into her cunt, fucking her hard as his cock throbbed and his fountain of semen filled her pussy, creaming all over it.

They finally pulled away from her as she lay on the bed dripping with their cum. The remnants of what she didn't swallow, dribbling from her mouth, and running from her pussy down her legs.

***

Lucian now looked more human and was helping Nick to clean Sonia. Both of them unstrapped her and laid down next to her, kissing and cuddling her.

"I want you to sleep in your guest room tonight Nick, so that I can be left alone with Sonia." Lucian told him.

Nick was not happy about the two of them together, but knew he could not go against Lucian's wishes.

"Ok." He said as he kissed her. "Enjoy your night with Lucian baby. I'll be next door if you want me." And then he was gone, closing the door on the two of them.

Lucian was kissing and stroking her, sucking her nipples again. He knew he would soon be fucking her yet again. She cuddled up to him.

"Oh that was so good Luci. I love it when you fuck me." She said as she kissed him.

"And what about Satan? What did you think when he was fucking you?"

"He's hot isn't he? Perhaps I should let him fuck me again. Maybe I should become one of your disciples." She said as she kissed him hard and held on to his cock, which was now hardening.

"Good girl. I will warn you that you have not yet seen him fully. He is capable of very bad things. But you mustn't be scared when he finally takes you properly. He will not harm you because he wants you too much." He told her as he climbed on to her and pushed his cock inside once more, fucking her gently this time.

***

Lucian spent two nights with Sonia and Nick and was really happy that he had finally persuaded her to join the coven.

"So you've made arrangements for the next initiation ceremony have you Nick?"

"Yes, we've got a middle aged couple and a lone male who want to join and now of course my wife."

"What date is it set for?"

"Some time next month. Probably the 24th." He said.

"Good. You must explain to all of them what will be required."

"I think they're all aware." He told him.

Lucian pulled Sonia towards him and kissed her hard. "I can't wait to have you that night. And then you really will be part of all of us. You will belong to my special followers." He really did like Sonia. She was becoming quite special to him and that side of him that was not of this world, was desperate to have her, to possess her.

She said her goodbyes to Nick and headed to Lucian's car with him. It was time to drive back to his mansion. She needed to resume her job with Daeman.

***

Camille noticed Sonia sitting in the car with Lucian as he pulled up outside the large house. What the hell was she doing with him?

"Have you been with Sonia the last couple of days?" She asked him.

"Of course not." He lied. "I saw her in the village and offered to give her a lift."

"Oh I see. Then where have you been?" She asked.

"You know I had to go to London on business. Don't go all jealous and suspicious on me Camille. This latest development project is really important to us and many other people too. I've been really busy and I've missed you baby and I've been really looking forward to seeing you and Daeman." He told her as he pulled her towards him and kissed her.

"Let's go upstairs before dinner." He told her. "I really want to fuck you baby."

He took her hand and led her to their bedroom where he made love to her for hours. In a way, he had truly missed her. He did love her.

But hot, raw, perverted sex was another thing completely. It was a carnal need inside him that could never be extinguished. He needed to fuck hard. The Devil would always need variety.

***

"So I hear there's an initiation ceremony on the 24th. I thought I would come with you. I haven't attended anything in a while and I thought it might be good for the coven to see me with you for a change."

"Yes, that would be really good if you were there." Lucian lied. He hadn't really wanted Camille to come on this occasion. He had wanted to be able to fuck Sonia long and hard without his wife seeing. He didn't think her reaction would be good.

Should he tell her now that she was to become a member or pretend to be surprised when she appeared on the 24th? He decided on the latter. After all, it would be Satan fucking her - not Lucian.

Lucian had just visited the nursery to see Daeman, and of course Sonia. She had finished feeding him and laid him down so Lucian locked the door and quickly had her before anyone appeared. She was so fucking hot. He wanted her all the time now. The feeling was mutual and neither could get enough of each other. She wanted to be fucked by him day and night. He was so damned sexy.

"Oh that was so good Lucian. When will you come to me again?" She asked.

"Hopefully tonight I will come to your room. I can't stop wanting you and now Satan is completely desperate to have you. Are you ready for the ceremony?"

"Yes. I have chosen my outfit for him which I am sure he will like, and I'm so excited to become a member. But I must admit I do feel a little nervous. Will he hurt me?"

"He will be careful with you, I am sure. But he may get a bit carried away with his desires and perversions, but you will enjoy it too. He will take you to a different level of sex like you've never experienced before. Being fucked by the Devil is like nothing on earth. You will go with him to his fiery sexual hell, and you won't want to come down from it, believe me. You will want him to fuck you time and time again once you have experienced his lust."

"Oh shit. You're making me so wet for him. Thank goodness it's only a couple of weeks away." She said as she kissed him long and randily. And now he had pulled off her panties again and was fucking her hard against the wall of the nursery.

***

Camille had become very suspicious that something was going on between Lucian and Sonia.

"Do you know if Lucian's twin whores are still in London?" She asked her mother who had come to pay a visit to her grandson.

"Actually I heard they were now back in New York. Why do you ask?'

"I thought you would say that. Lucian is often away and I feel he's not in London. I think he might be fucking Sonia."

"You mean the wet nurse?"

"Yes. I've seen the way she looks at him and I've seen him fixating on her tits. I'm sure they're screwing."

"Then you need to get rid of her." Her mother told her.

"I know. I aim to."

----------------------------

It was the day of the initiation. Camille was still unaware that Sonia was to be one of the participants.

Sonia had been absent all day, and Camille had been led to believe that she was with her sick, elderly mother. However, she was in fact at her own home, being prepared by Lucian's trusted High Priestess, Miranda, and other female coven members.

She had just been bathed and was now being massaged with sensual oils. This was not normal preparation for new disciples, but Lucian wanted her to feel relaxed and ready for Satan to take her. He wanted her to enjoy the whole experience. He knew Satan would enjoy it too.

The Priestess was now preparing to fill her vagina and anus with the special protective liquid. She would pump it into her in order that Satan's semen didn't burn her. He would not be filling any of the other new members. Reserving his special seed only for her.

She was now ready to be dressed. The women fastened the tight shiny thong either side of her, then took hold of the incredibly sexy black vinyl catsuit. Sonia pushed her legs into it and the women pulled it up, slipping her arms into the tight shiny sleeves, then fastening the zip at the back. There was a large opening cut out over her pelvic area and ass, revealing the sexy little thong, and two holes for her huge breasts to push through.

Oh my God she felt so horny and sexy as she looked in the mirror. Her naked tits looked huge, both of them poking through the cut out holes. Lucian was going to love this. Satan would love this. She couldn't wait to be fucked by both of them.

She now sported two shiny black nipple pasties, and a pair of towering black heels. The straps had been fastened around her ankles. Her make up was done and her beautiful long blonde hair draped loose past her shoulders. She was ready, nervous and excited.

"Wow, Lucian is gonna be one lucky man tonight." Her husband told her. He really hoped he might get to fuck his wife too.

***

Camille looked stunning. She wore a black sheer tulle dress which clung tightly to her naked body. Everything was visible. She wanted her husband to want her this evening. Once Satan had finished his 'duties', he could take his wife, and she and Lucian could spend the remainder of the night together in their bed. She too was excited.

"You look beautiful Camille." Lucian complemented her. He held out his hand to accompany her into the Great Hall where the ceremonies would take place.

She proudly walked with him into the throng of guests who waited inside, admiring the extremely handsome couple as they regally headed to their 'thrones'.

Lucian genuinely thought Camille looked stunning, and in normal circumstances he would have wanted nothing more than to spend the night with his gorgeous wife. However, he had tasks to perform this evening and his mind was full of his current obsession for Sonia. He was aching for her and his need to fuck her. His need to introduce her to the carnal pleasure of being fucked by Satan.

All eyes were on them as they took their seats. The men staring longingly at Camille. Each one hoping they would get to spend some time with her later. Her transparent dress was too tempting.

Serina approached Lucian - she too hoping he would fuck her later. She had seen nothing of him in months, and was missing him. She wore a tight black vinyl catsuit, and sported a large strap on. She was ready to initiate the latest male disciples. She went towards Lucian and started to remove his cloak.

"How are you Luci. I've missed you. Where've you been?" She asked.

"Just busy. Perhaps I'll pay you a visit shortly." He told her.

He hadn't thought about her lately, but now she was here he was reminded of the amount of time he had spent fucking her in the past. The sheer enjoyment he had spent suckling on her beautiful breasts. He missed her. He would definitely make a point of visiting her soon.

Camille watched jealously as the two of them kissed, and Lucian stroked his hands over her catsuit, particularly her nipples. She felt angry. Was he still screwing the milk whore? She was not prepared to put up with his cheating behaviour for much longer. But what could she do? After all he was the Devil. He did what he wanted.

Serina had broken away from his clutches and was now heading to the front of the hall, and now the guests were all moving forward ready for the ceremony as Miranda the High Priestess entered followed by four disciples. Two men and two women. The two women both wore masks over their eyes.

The men approached Lucian first, followed by the women. They all bowed and then their cloaks were removed. The men were half dressed. One woman wore a black latex dress, while the other wore an open shiny catsuit. Camille watched Lucian as he smiled at her, hardly able to take his eyes from her huge breasts that jutted out tantalisingly from the two holes. She noticed she smiled at him, and then the realisation dawned. It was Sonia.

He was going to get what he obviously wanted. He was going to get to fuck her, if he hadn't already. Camille felt livid. Sonia hadn't been with her sick mother. She had been preparing herself for this evening.

***

They had all now been led to the front of the hall and were being fastened by restraints. The men were fastened to the crosses with their faces towards the wall. The women spread eagled on the two beds.

Sonia felt excited but incredibly nervous as her husband fixed straps to her wrists and ankles. Her breathing was fast and her breasts rose and fell rapidly.

"Keep calm baby. He won't hurt you. He wants you too much." Nick reassured her.

But it wasn't easy to stay calm when you knew you were about to be fucked by The Devil.

Lucian was now on his feet, making his way to the front. The crowd quietened as he passed through. Camille had wanted to accompany him, but he made her remain seated. He didn't want her witnessing what he was about to do. He knew he would want time with Sonia and he didn't want his wife interfering. He had been waiting for this for too long. Satan wanted her more than anything or anyone at the moment. He intended to remove her from the hall to take her somewhere private. Away from prying eyes.

***

He walked towards her and bent down to kiss her hard.

"I will return to you shortly Sonia, but I need to deal with that woman on the other bed first." He told her.

Sonia watched as he walked over towards the attractive older woman who was strapped to the bed. He stood in front of her and spoke. The crowd hushed to listen to him.

"Welcome new disciples. You are all here today to be initiated into this coven. To join my loyal legion of followers." He said as he stood in front of them.

Miranda, The High Priestess then spoke.

"Your four disciples stand before you Lord. They humbly request to join this secret and holy coven. To follow your words and actions in all that they will do. They submit themselves freely to you Lord, so that you may initiate them and teach them the ways of your magic. The one true dark magic and faith, Oh Lord."

Lucian spoke again. "Will you submit to me completely?"

"We will" They all replied.

"Will you promise to follow my dark faith in everything you do?"

"We will."

"Will you protect me on this earth and be prepared to lay down your lives for me."

"We promise with our lives, Oh Lord Satan."

"Then I shall initiate all of you, and then you will be admitted to this coven for life.

The woman watched as he unfastened his leather pants, his huge cock springing out at her. She writhed around on the bed eagerly awaiting the moment this handsome man pushed his prick inside her. He slowly removed all his clothes and stood naked, his prick growing larger as he watched her.