Daeman's Nannies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In light of her dream and her previous encounter with Lucian, she felt it best to hand in her notice. She was dreading seeing him again in the flesh. Her resolve was no longer so strong, and she feared she would give in to him. Truthfully she wanted him.

"So you see Mrs Natas, I think it is time for me to head back to my own family. They need me, and I miss them."

"Yes, of course I understand that, but your original employment was until Daeman turned one. Could you not stay on just a couple of months longer?"

"No, I'm sorry, my mind is made up. I'm sure you will cope well, and you will be able to find a nanny to help you."

She was of course right, though Camille very rarely fed herself now, she thought she would have sufficient milk for him as Lucian always made sure of that. He still loved to suckle her breasts whenever she would allow him. But she would miss Sonia. She had been so good with her baby, and she really liked her. However, she would have to put her feelers out for someone else as it was only a month until she left.

Lucian had decided to return home after only a few days with the whores. They were boring him now, his mind was still focused on Sonia. He aimed to have her very soon.

"Yes, she told me yesterday." Said Camille. "To be honest I felt quite shocked. I thought she liked being here, caring for little Daeman. I do feel very disappointed."

"I can understand that. This was not the original arrangement. She was supposed to be with us for at least a year. I will speak to her."

"Well don't upset her so she leaves even earlier. I need to find someone else first."

Lucian felt angry. She was deliberately running from him. If she really thought that she could escape him, she clearly didn't understand just how powerful Satan truly was. Once he had chosen her, she could never run from him. He knew she wanted him too and he would make certain he had her very soon.

***

Lucian burst into the nursery to find Sonia feeding Daeman.

"Lucian, I've just got him to sleep. Please don't wake him."

"Give him to me. I want to talk to you."

She handed him to Lucian who observed the sensual beauty of her large creamy breast as she freed herself from Daeman's tiny lips. He immediately laid him in his cot before heading back to her. She was re-fastening her bra.

"Unfasten your bra. I want to suckle from you."

Oh God, not again, she thought.

"No, it's not right."

He grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her to the sofa, ripping open her bra to get to her breasts.

"You know how much I want you Sonia. You can never escape me and you cannot win. Running away from me will never work." He said, as he started to kiss her hard.

She groaned as he took her tender nipples into his mouth and suckled. His hand lifting her skirt and pushing his fingers into her dripping wet pussy.

"I intend to fuck you this time." He growled.

She wanted him but with huge force she pushed him from her.

"No! You can't have me Lucian. We are both married and I am your baby's nurse."

He stood up, furious. "You stupid woman. If you seriously think that would bother me, the Devil, then you are even more stupid than I thought."

She watched as he became more and more fierce, his skin becoming quite red, his eyes yellow. She felt truly scared. And yet she still desired him.

He started to calm himself whilst she fastened her clothing. He now stood by the door.

"You may leave here Sonia, but you will never escape me. I will have you very soon and we will see how you feel about me once I have fucked you."

He left Sonia alone, terrified of what he intended to do to her. She knew she had to get away as soon as possible.

That night Lucian spent all evening with Camille in her bed. She hadn't known him to be so passionate in a while, paying particular attention to her needy breasts and pussy. They'd spent the night having really hot sex together. He had obviously missed her she thought. Though she wondered what had happened with his two whores. She knew he was still fucking them.

Perhaps, at long last he was tiring of their fake, enhanced bodies and had at last come home to her.

--------------------------

Lucian sat in the leather office chair facing Nick Carter. They were both discussing the latest deal they had on the go. Nick knew he stood to make a great deal of money if the new development came off, and realised Lucian's influence was crucial. He was able to 'persuade' people in ways no-one else could. His methods somewhat unethical at times, but if he wanted something, Lucian Natas got it. Nick realised how important it was to keep him happy. They had been discussing strategy for the last hour or so, but now Nick started to gather his things ready to leave.

"So how did you get on at the recent coven meeting?" Asked Lucian.

"Yes, it was good. We got a lot sorted and we've planned the next new members' initiation ceremony, which of course you will attend?"

"Of course. I always like to meet my new disciples, and the sex is always good. I would never miss that." He laughed.

"On another note, how has my wife been with Daeman? I was surprised to hear she is leaving."

"Yes, we all were. She has been good Nick, we will all miss her. But I must be honest with you, there's more. You see I want her. And I must inform you I do intend to fuck her. But it seems I need your help."

Nick was shocked, but knew he could not deny Satan his wife. He would have to let him take her if he were to remain a disciple and a beneficiary of his huge powers. He needed his influence and help. He had no choice but to help him in his endeavours to have his wife.

He wasn't sure how he felt about it, but knew realistically he had no option.

***

"Oh Nick, the dress is gorgeous. I feel a real woman again." Sonia told him.

She had carefully slipped on the garter belt and stockings before sliding in to the sexy satin sheath dress. It draped tantalisingly over her large breasts, hiding only a small amount of her ample cleavage. And now she had put on the sexy six inch heels. Nick had even paid for her hair and make up. She felt incredible. No longer a boring milk cow. She was a very sexy woman who looked as if she wanted to be fucked. Which she did. She felt incredibly horny, struggling to get Lucian out of her mind.

"You look amazing." He said, kissing her deeply. He wished he was the one who would be having her later. Lucian had sent the whole outfit and arranged for her hair etc. But he knew debts had to be paid, and you didn't argue with the Devil.

"I wish you would tell me where we are going." She felt so excited as she got in the car. They were staying away for the night after dinner with a very influential man, vital to his business Nick had told her. She hoped it wouldn't be business chat all evening. But she knew by the look in his eyes, Nick would want her later.

They drove into town and finally arrived in Kensington. Nick took her hand and led her to a beautiful building that housed three large apartments. The door was automatically opened for them and they headed up the stairs to the top floor.

A butler opened the door to a stunningly furnished interior. The man was clearly very wealthy. She wondered if his wife was very glamorous. Nick took her hand as they followed the butler. She felt incredibly nervous.

"Sir your guests have arrived."

The tall dark man stood by the beautiful marble fire place, turning to greet them, his emerald green eyes penetrating Sonia's as he stared lustfully at her.

She gasped. "Lucian! Why didn't you tell me it was Lucian, Nick? Is Camille here?"

"No she's not Sonia. Just the three of us." Lucian said as he headed towards her and kissed both her cheeks. Her breathing felt laboured and her pussy moistening, as she felt his breath on her.

"Come, let's all enjoy dinner together." He said as he took her hand. He led them to the dining room, sitting Sonia in the chair next to him, helping her to sit, kissing down her neck as he pushed her chair in. She gasped at the feel of his lips on her. Nick watched as Lucian kissed her neck, heading down towards her breasts which were heaving in the gold satin dress. His cock was growing hard as he watched them. He knew then that he wanted to watch Lucian fuck his wife.

"I think we are all going to enjoy this evening, aren't we Nick." He smiled knowingly.

Sonia realised Nick knew what Lucian planned to do with her, and although she felt shocked, she was pleased he had agreed to it. She hadn't wanted this to happen behind his back.

"More champagne?" Lucian asked as they finished their mains. The meal had been deliberately light and delicious. He didn't want them to feel bloated in the circumstances. There would be too much physical action after dinner. His chef had surpassed himself.

"That was delicious Lucian. Thank you for inviting us and I am pleased our business deal is going as planned." Said Nick.

"That's a pleasure, but now we need to move on from dinner and business. It is time for me to fuck your wife Nick." Sonia was breathing hard. "I am taking her to my bedroom. Do you want to watch us?" He asked him.

Nick looked at Sonia. She nodded her head. He was pleased. He wanted to watch her fucked by Lucian. By Satan.

***

They were now all in Lucian's huge room. Candles glittered around the mirrored walls. Sonia felt nervous when she observed the large satin covered bed.

"Sit there." He instructed Nick before going towards Sonia.

He led her to the side of his bed then started to kiss her. She willingly opened her mouth to him allowing him to kiss her deeply and passionately. He groaned as he kissed down her neck, licking her soft creamy skin until he reached her huge breasts which rose and fell rapidly under his lips.

He turned her round to unzip her dress, then slowly pulled down the top to reveal her pale pink lacy bra encasing her luscious rippling tits and her rosy pink nipples. Nick watched avidly as Lucian stripped off her dress, leaving her standing in just her sexy lace underwear and stockings.

"I've wanted you for so long Sonia. I haven't been able to get you out of my mind, and I know you're desperate for me too." He told her as he slipped down the straps of her bra.

Nick groaned as he watched Lucian unclasp it, her huge milky, bouncy melons cascading out, which he immediately took hold of and kissed with his lips.

"Lay on my bed baby." He instructed, then crawled on to her, gathering up her large delicious tits with both hands, fondling her sumptuous rippling flesh and suckling her nipples deeply. Sonia groaned as she felt the milk draining from her as Lucian sucked hard.

Nick had now taken his swollen cock out of his pants and was stroking himself as he watched Lucian sucking on his wife's enormous tits, the creamy white milk dribbling from his lips as he desperately and lasciviously feasted on her. Fuck this was hot, he thought.

"Oh Lucian this feels so good." she said as she ran her fingers through his hair as he suckled.

"Mmmm." He groaned. "I love your sweet tits baby. I can't get enough of your delicious milky breasts." He said, squeezing and sucking.

He had already drained her right breast and was now doing the same with her left. His fingers parting her panties and pushing into her extremely wet cunt, readying her for his tongue and cock.

He now pulled himself from her and stood by the bed slowly removing his clothes, his eyes never leaving hers. He finally freed his huge prick. Sonia groaned when she saw his size. She wanted to be filled up by him.

"Fill me with your cock Lucian" she begged.

"Yeah fill her up. Fuck my wife!" Nick chorused.

Lucian crawled between her legs and opened them wide, parting her panties to one side before pushing his tongue into her wet hole fucking her with it, licking lasciviously. Then slowly he carefully unfastened all four of her suspenders from her stockings so that he could pull off her panties. He now buried his face deep in her wet pussy, completely lost in his overwhelming lust for her.

He pulled on her hood to release her little pink pearl, sucking on it, licking it. She groaned beneath him as he worked on her, wanting her to come. Slavering his tongue all over her pubic area, sucking on her soft labia.

"Come baby. Let yourself go. Come all over Lucian's wet tongue." Shouted Nick. He was desperate to see her orgasm. This was so fucking sexy. He really wanted to get to her, but not until Lucian gave his permission.

Sonia held his head in place and pushed against his soft tongue until at last she shuddered hard as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. She lay on her back panting as Lucian continued to lick her out. He now pushed three of his fingers inside her, fucking her squelching cunt.

"Lucian please take me now." She begged.

Lucian stood up and pulled her to the bottom of the bed, opening her legs wide and high ready for his huge rod. She gasped as he started to fill her. The tip of his huge helmet finally entering her.

"Take her mouth Nick." Lucian called out.

With no hesitation, Nick immediately stripped off and sank his hard cock deep in between her lips as she gagged. And now she was groaning as Lucian fucked her hard, relentlessly.

"Yeah bitch we're both fucking you, you whore." Shouted Nick as he roughly squeezed her empty rippling tits. They both fucked her forcefully until finally they pulled out, spraying her with copious amounts of their creamy cum all over her. Her face, her tits, her body. All of her covered with their white creamy sex juices.

***

Lucian had given Nick a guest room for the night. He wanted to spend the remainder of the night alone with Sonia, where he fucked her over and over again. But her husband was unable to sleep with the sounds of his wife screaming as she came time after time in Lucian's bed. He rubbed his cock as he imagined he was fucking her.

"Oh baby that was so good I wanted you so badly. Did you enjoy that?" Lucian asked as he nuzzled into Sonia's beautiful naked tits once again. It was morning now and her breasts had re filled with milk, and he aimed to drain them before she and Nick left. Fuck he loved huge milky tits.

"Oh yes, Lucian that was so good. But what now?" She asked

"Well now, I intend to suckle those fucking sexy tits of yours again. Drink down all that delicious human milk from you, before I fuck you yet again." He said. "And then after that?

Well let's see. I don't think you will be leaving your job just yet will you?" He said as he took her left breast deep into his mouth and suckled hard and needily, groaning loudly, his hypnotic green eyes staring deeply into hers all the while.

---------------------------

"So she's staying after all?" Asked Camille. "That's great news! How did you manage to persuade her?"

"It was actually her husband Nick who swung it." Said Lucian. "I told him it was really important to both of us and that her decision could possibly have a bearing on the business deal I'm currently doing with him." He lied.

"Oh dear. So in other words, blackmail. To be honest, I've started putting my feelers out as Daeman won't need her much longer anyway, so we can employ an ordinary nanny, not a wet nurse."

"Well perhaps she could do that job for us. She's very good with him. It would be nice for him to have continuity. Plus the fact Nick is a member of the coven. Maybe we could persuade her to join too."

"Hmm I'm not sure. We'll see how it all goes."

Camille knew that if Sonia joined that she would need to be initiated, which meant being fucked by Lucian and Satan, her husband. She wasn't sure she wanted that.

Lucian desperately wanted to initiate her into his coven. The devil desired her too. But for now he would need to play it low key.

"Ok well she's back with us for now, so I hope her room is ready."

"Yes, she can move straight in and get back to work. But I will still keep my ears open in case I hear of a suitable nanny."

Camille was beginning to wonder about her husband's sudden concern for this woman. She would have to keep an eye on the situation.

***

Lucian was spending more time at home now. The twins had gone back to New York and his interests now lay with Sonia, who now willingly had sex with him whenever he wanted her.

He normally waited until Camille was out with Daeman and then he would head straight to the nursery, fucking Sonia rampantly and quickly. Or sometimes he would quietly sneak into her room at night and have her in her bed. She was becoming more confident and open with him now and allowed him to perform many of his sexual perversions on her. He loved her tits and pussy, and he loved her ass and to play with them all in many different ways.

One day she asked. "Would you like to come and have dinner with Nick and myself one evening, then perhaps spend the night with me Lucian?" They were laying in her bed after very, very hot randy sex together. Her nipples sore from his lips and teeth on them.

"What do you think? He said, pulling her towards him and pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. He couldn't get enough of her. And now the Devil was getting desperate for her too. He wanted her very soon.

"How do you feel about becoming a disciple? My disciple. You know Satan really wants you now. He's desperate to fuck you his way."

"I don't know. I mean I do have a kind of love for you Lucian, but Satan scares me."

"But Satan is me. Just another side. If you join him and let him have you, you will want for nothing. It's a great honour to be desired and wanted by him you know. He will worship you, as you will worship him. You will worship Me!"

Lucian pushed her on to her back and mounted her again. "In the meantime I want you again baby, and I'm looking forward to fucking you in your own home." He told her as he rammed his huge cock deep inside her.

***

Lucian told Camille he would be away for a couple of nights. Not telling her where he was going. It didn't occur to her that although Sonia was away too, that the two might be connected.

Sonia and Nick's children had all been sent to their grandparents to give the couple some space. Some time to do their own thing as young married couples do, her parents thought. They knew it was important for her and Nick to have the occasional date night. But they didn't realise this time it would be a menage a trois. They would have been truly shocked had they known the truth.

Sonia opened the door to Lucian. He was so gorgeous she thought to herself as he approached her and kissed her hard. Nick was watching from the kitchen as Lucian kissed his way down her neck to her luscious creamy breasts which were prominently displayed and propped up high for him. He was kissing all over her creamy flesh and Nick felt his cock harden as he watched him ravishing his wife.

She was wearing a bright red latex dress that Lucian had sent for her. He loved his ladies to wear shiny clothing, especially latex and vinyl. It clung sexily in all the right places and he peeled up the short dress to reveal a tiny thong and stockings. He couldn't wait to fuck her later. Nick was feeling really horny as he watched them both. She looked so fucking hot in the tight shiny dress. He too was looking forward to some of the action.

They had all drunk a lot of champagne, and Lucian had slipped one of his 'special' pills into Sonia's drink. He wanted her to be particularly loose and free of inhibitions for their evening together, and for what he had in mind. She certainly seemed drunk and woozy and both men were sexually excited, their cocks already hard and ready for her.

"Let's go to the bedroom now." Said Lucian. Nick led the way as Lucian helped his staggering wife up the stairs.

"Do you have the restraints?" He asked Nick.

Nick produced leather ties and handcuffs. "Lay her on the bed and help me strap her to it." Said Lucian.