Daeman's Nannies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs were already wide for him. He pushed up the squeaky latex to reveal her delicious naked cunt ready for him to fuck. She breathed heavily as he climbed on top of her and pushed his massive member straight into her glistening hole. She groaned as she felt his huge length pushing ever deeper inside her.

Sonia felt a mixture of jealousy and arousal as she watched Lucian screw the woman hard. But the crowd were chanting and now she noticed a change taking place. His skin was becoming more and more red. His eyes glowed yellow and his horns were growing. The woman looked fearful as she noticed what was happening.

Lucian had now dismounted her. The Devil was about to take over. He was now fierce. Sharp teeth, long talons and horns. And his phallus was now beyond huge. Both women gasped when they saw him.

He used one of his sharp talons to rip down the centre of her latex dress, splitting it open wide until the woman's nakedness was revealed completely to him. Her tits were not large like Sonia's. He licked her nipples with his black tongue before making his way to her pussy. He parted her lips and sank his tongue into her opening, fucking her hard with it, before lifting her ass to eat out her hole and pushing a finger inside her. She yelped as his sharp talon cut her.

Meanwhile, Serena was initiating the men, pegging both of them from behind. They groaned as they felt her huge rubber cock pounding their asses. They looked forward to getting their revenge on the huge breasted bitch. They knew they would both fuck her hard - up her ass too!

Satan had now ripped open the restraints on the woman's ankles so that he could fuck her properly with his enormous cock. He needed to sodomize her, then lifting her butt up he spat some of his fetid saliva into her hole then roughly started to fill her ass with his cock. Sonia winced as she listened to the woman screaming as he took her. Was this what he would do to her she wondered fearfully.

The woman was now encased in Satan's dank shroud as he spread his wings over her, covering her from view as he fucked her ass hard. All that could be heard were her muffled screams as he pounded her relentlessly.

Camille was intently watching the initiation from her throne. Her hand on her pussy, feeling highly sexed by her husband's actions. She looked forward to him fucking her later. But now two men were at her feet, both parting the tulle of her dress to reveal her tiny thong that covered her pussy. She allowed one of them to part it and gently lick her clit.

But now the woman was silent. Satan withdrew his wings to reveal her spent naked body, the blood trickling from her ass as he pulled out his huge cock. The men were immediately upon her licking her clean before climbing on to her and filling all her holes with their cocks. She groaned as she was subjected to their lascivious attention. Around a dozen gathered around her, all keen to fuck the new member.

But now Satan headed towards Sonia who surveyed him fearfully. Gone was the beautiful Lucian.

A rabid animalistic beast had taken his place, and now he was coming for her. His prey. What he had really been lusting for all evening.

***

Sonia was unable to look away from the beast's hypnotic yellow eyes, and although she felt fear, she also felt incredibly horny. Somehow she could still recognise Lucian inside. This was a much more powerful, super natural version of him, and she wanted him.

"You desire me Sonia don't you. Even in my most satanic guise you still want me. And now I will initiate you too so that you will always want to serve me. To follow me forever." He growled at her. His voice sounded strange now. Almost mechanical.

He immediately broke her restraints apart and took hold of her, throwing her over his shoulder as if she were simply a feather. Her shiny black, vinyl clad legs shone in the dim lighting and hung limply down his back as he carried her away.

The crowd were now fornicating, and Serina had been pinned to one of the beds by the two new disciples. They had ripped off the catsuit she had been wearing to get to her delicious tits, sucking and squeezing them hard before both of them filling her up. One lay beneath her, his prick inside her anus, while the other fucked her pussy.

"See how you like it now bitch." Said one of them as he now forced his cock along with his friend's into her ass. She screamed as they both filled her and split her as they fucked her puckered hole.

Camille could see her husband carrying Sonia away over his shoulder. She knew he would likely be taking her to his dungeon to fuck her in private.

"Remove my thong and eat me and fuck me." She instructed the two men. She felt furious with Lucian. She would get her own back.

They led her to one of the beds and stripped off the transparent dress she was wearing then ripped off her thong, and now the two older mean randily ate her out and sucked on her beautiful breasts. She was a stunning, desirable woman whom many wanted. And before long a crowd had gathered around her to pleasure her and fill her with their hard wanting penis's.

---------------------------------

Sonia wondered where Satan was taking her. They had left the hall and were now headed down stone steps into the dark basement. He growled and grunted as he carried her until finally they reached a huge wooden door. It opened immediately for them to enter and inside the dark room was dimly lit with fiery flares, that lit up the chains, benches, crosses, torture devices and other equipment. Oh fuck, what did he plan to do to her.

"Don't fear me Sonia. You will enjoy your time in here with me. I will take you to my fiery hell. To a sexual height you have never experienced before. Once you have sex with the Devil, nothing else will ever seem the same."

She groaned as he finally stood her on the floor. He took hold of her wrists and fastened them to the chains above her.

"I have lusted for you for so long and now I want to have you here alone. No-one watching us. Especially not my wife." He said as he started to kiss her with his long black tongue.

He ran his tongue down the black vinyl, leaving a trail of saliva like a snail trail. He roughly ripped off the pasties covering her nipples before taking them between his sharp teeth and sucking hard. The milk dripped from her full milky breasts.

"Mmmm your human milk always tastes so good. I shall drink from you first before I fuck you." He growled.

He latched on hard to her left nipple, sucking in the whole of her rosy areola and squeezing her creamy rippling flesh as he drained her of all her milk. Her breast soon emptied and now he had moved to her other nipple, the creamy milk dribbling from his lips as he suckled.

He growled like an animal as he sucked on her, the white milk now dripping down the shiny black pvc. Sonia groaned it felt so delicious to be nursing Satan. She could feel his huge dark cock rubbing against her leg as he feasted on her. She felt horny and wet, wanting to be fucked.

"Mmm I've emptied you now." He said licking his milk covered lips before belching loudly. "Delicious, I love human milk and huge tits." He said as he licked her breasts with his revolting black tongue.

"But now it's time to eat your pussy." He growled as he took hold of her black shiny thong and ripped it from her, revealing her freshly waxed cunt. He stared at the chains and she immediately felt herself being raised off the ground by unseen hands as the chains pulled her upwards. Her naked pussy was now level with his mouth, whilst her vinyl covered legs dangled.

He took hold of them with his clawed hands, holding her legs open wide as he pushed his long black tongue deep inside her dripping wet opening. He growled and purred with pleasure as he lasciviously licked her out. His hypnotic yellow eyes never moving from hers.

Oh fuck she felt so sexy and horny. Her tits were aching from his suckling and now she watched the beast as he ravaged her pussy. She could hardly believe Satan was pleasuring her. That Satan would soon be fucking her with that huge hard member which nearly reached his knees. How would she ever be able to take that?

Satan was licking and sucking her whole clitoral area - her hard pearl like nub and her swollen internal wishbone.

"Are you enjoying my tongue Sonia. Has a mortal man ever pleasured you like this?"

"Oh no master. You know how to pleasure a woman and I want to pleasure you.'

"You have already. I take great pleasure in devouring the body of a voluptuous mortal woman. And I will take great pleasure in filling you with my hot fiery cum."

He continued to lick, suck and slurp until her pussy began to feel quite sore from the coarseness of his tongue. But suddenly the chains were lowering her to the ground. Satan released her wrists then once again threw her over his shoulder, this time heading to a large leather bed. He threw her onto it then opened her legs wide, once again resuming his tongue on her pussy, his large horns brushing the sides of her thighs.

But now he was opening her lips and pushing in his taloned fingers. She groaned as she felt his talons tearing her inside.

"It is time for me to fuck your cunt slut. Are you ready for me?"

"Oh yes master. Please, please fill me with your huge cock." She told him.

He crawled over her sinking his member into her mouth, choking her as he fucked between her lips. And now he pierced the black vinyl at her neck with his taloned finger and ran it down the front of the catsuit, tearing it open, the shiny vinyl rustling and squeaking as he pulled it open wide so that he could see her fully naked. He growled then lunged towards her huge creamy tits which now spilled over either side of her, and gathered them up to suck hard on her nipples.

Sonia groaned and writhed beneath her devil as he once again feasted on her body, never satiating his desire for her. He loved human females and their luscious soft flesh and their ever welcoming wet cunts. He loved to fill them up with his huge cock. He could never tire of deliciously eatable earthly women.

"So prepare yourself my luscious whore. It is time for me to take you at last. To initiate you into my hot fiery hell and to tie you to my evil soul forever."

Sonia suddenly felt fearful about what she was doing. She was giving herself to Satan forever. She would never be able to break away. But she loved him. She loved Lucian.

"Take me master. Make me your servant." She told him.

He stood over her, his wings spreading wide ready to envelope her within. She groaned as she felt his beyond huge phallus filling her. His massive girth was splitting her as he entered. She felt her vagina stretching and tearing as he pushed inside. And now she was enveloped in his darkness. Her heart pounded inside his dank fetid tomb. But now she groaned and writhed beneath him as he pushed back and forth, fucking her forcefully. Oh shit it felt good as The Devil fucked her.

His rough, black, foul smelling tongue pushed inside her mouth as he lay on top of her. She felt so hot in the sweaty pvc, which creaked and rustled as they fucked. It felt so sexy as he pounded her. She was enjoying his complete lust for her.

But now he lifted his wings and raised himself from her.

"That was just a taster my beautiful whore. It is time for me to sample your ass now. It is time to sodomize you."

Now she felt really worried. How would her tiny hole stand up to his huge prick?

He lifted her by her hair then pushed her face and body against the St Andrew's cross on the wall. Her arms and legs spread wide. Unseen restraints holding her in place. She was unable to move, held in place by his unearthly power.

He licked his tongue up her shiny legs, squeezing the sexy vinyl with his fingers until he reached her ass, then opening her cheeks he started to lick and spit on her tiny flowery hole. She shrieked as he pushed in a talon, before putting it into his mouth to taste her.

And now he took hold of the shiny pvc at her waist and wrenched hard until there was a loud tearing sound as it gave way, then ripping it open to her neck before spreading it wide and licking and kissing all over her neck and back with his tongue and lips.

But now he was ready to fuck her. He took hold of his huge cock and slowly pushed it into her tiny hole. She screamed as she felt him ripping her open. Oh, but the pleasure as he began to fuck her ass. Slowly at first until he built up speed. His hands had reached around to her breasts and were squeezing and pulling her long hard nipples as he pounded her. Milky droplets fell to the floor as he teased them.

"Does this feel good whore? Are you enjoying my welcome fuck? Are you enjoying My huge cock?" He growled as he slowly pushed in and out of her.

"Oh yes master. Fuck me please! Make me come for you." She screamed.

And now he was fucking her faster and faster, harder and harder, his mouth and lips nibbling her neck sensuously as he pumped his huge prick into her ass over and over again. She was screaming loudly, but at last he was still as she felt her ass filling with his hot steamy semen. His cock pumped his cum endlessly, filling her, the contents dribbling down her legs, melting the shiny vinyl that covered them, before steaming in a pool on the floor. Her insides thankfully protected by the liquid she had been prepared with.

Satan had now released her and was carrying her back to the bed. He lay down beside her. He intended to fuck her more this evening until he finally felt satisfied, which for The Devil, could take all night. He found this whore truly sexy and he desired her and wanted more of her before he allowed her to return to the more human Lucian.

***

It was the early hours of the morning and Sonia was waking in the comfort of a luxurious satin bed. She looked beside her to see Lucian sleeping soundly, deliciously naked.

Satan had continued to fuck her most of the night. He had feasted on her over and over again, never tiring of her milk filled tits or her luscious wet pussy. He had taken her in many ways. From behind, bent over a leather bench. Restrained in chains. In the examination chair. In the swing. Whichever way he had desired. She was his to do as he pleased with for the evening.

Finally he had torn the catsuit from her and fucked her naked on the bed, filling her cunt with his burning cum again.

But Lucian had at last returned and carried her to his bedroom. He showered her tenderly taking particular care of her breasts, pussy and ass which were red, sore and bleeding. He had carefully placed her in his bed and cuddled up to her.

But now her breasts ached. They were full of milk as Satan had suckled her so much. She was engorged and needed her milk to be drained. She lent towards Lucian and placed her nipple to his lips. He stirred as the milk began to drip on them.

And now he had her breast in his mouth. She groaned as she felt her milk let down. The sensuous feel of his lips around her sore areolas and nipples, and now his fingers were opening her wet cleft. She wanted him. He climbed onto her and slowly entered her and tenderly fucked her.

"Oh Sonia I really do like you and want you. I hope Satan wasn't too much for you and I'm sorry for any pain he caused you."

"Oh Lucian I loved my time spent with both of you. I love to be fucked by both of you. And now I am his faithful servant and I love you both." She groaned before kissing him passionately.

He fucked her hard and deep before exploding his mortal creamy cum inside her.

-----------------------

Camille woke alone. She was furious.

She had allowed the disciples to fuck her then went in search of Lucian. She knew where she would find him. She could hear groans and screams from the dungeon before even opening the door.

And there she was fixed to a cross. Sonia's shiny catsuit had been torn open all the way along her back, and Satan was busy fucking her ass. In fact so busy, he didn't even realise Camille was watching them. She felt incredibly jealous and horny as she watched her beast of a husband thrusting his huge member inside Sonia, who's screams could be heard all over as he sodomized her.

And then she saw him fill her with his burning cum before carrying her to the bed, once more feasting on every part of her. It seemed her devil husband had not yet had his fill of her.

She had wanted him herself. She had wanted Lucian to fuck her. She felt so damned horny. And now she was furious. She headed back to the hall to find Sonia's husband. She would bed him instead.

***

"Hello Nick. Your wife is busy being fucked by my husband, so I want you to fuck me. Come with me to my bed." She told him.

Wow he was going to get to fuck 'the boss's wife' at last, he thought to himself. There were many men who wanted to fuck her but very few had done so before this evening as Lucian wouldn't permit it. But now it seemed something had changed.

They had headed straight to her room, where she removed her dress. She was stunning.

"Start with my tits." She instructed him. "Suck them."

He eagerly took her gorgeous ripe tits into his mouth and suckled on them, drinking down all her milk, and now pushing a couple of fingers inside her exceedingly wet pussy.

"Yeah that feels good. Now go down on me. I want you to eat my pussy." She ordered.

She did actually quite fancy him. He was rather nice looking and it seemed sex with him could be good too.

He had lavished her pussy with his tongue before pushing his hard cock inside her. Quite nice in size but no way comparable to Lucian's massive member. Yet being fucked by him had been good.

She allowed him to remain in her bed awhile, yet still hoping Lucian may return to her, she finally told him to leave.

But now it was morning and she had slept badly. She felt tired and angry. She couldn't stop thinking of Lucian and Sonia together. How he had deceived her.

She knew what she needed to do, so finally decided to get herself up and sort things out once and for all.

***

"Good morning Mrs Natas. I trust your party went well?" The young woman asked her.

"Yes, thank you Christina. How was Daeman last night?" She asked.

"Oh he's been such a god boy. You're very lucky with him Mrs Natas."

"I know. He's such a cutie, isn't he." She said as she walked towards him.

"Ma ma ma ma." Daeman chanted, his face beaming as his mummy got closer. His face and hands covered in spaghetti hoops! Camille laughed at his messy state. She talked to him awhile then turned back to the girl.

"Actually, Christina, I was wondering how you would feel about caring for him permanently. He's virtually a year now and weaned, so doesn't need a wet nurse anymore, and you seem to cope with him really well.'

Christina was an 18 year old girl from the village her mother had found for her. She had cared for Daeman quite a few times and had always done a good job. She always seemed really quite mature for her years, and Camille liked her. But what interested her most was her background.

She came from a very Christian family. All very 'in' with local church life. Just perfect to work for her husband, the Devil! Someone Lucian was extremely likely to stay away from. And apparently she was now engaged to her boyfriend of many years, having known each other a long time. Both still virgins - determined to wait until they finally took their vows.

Plain to look at, and small tits. Just perfect!

Christina was taken aback. "Gosh I never dreamt you would ask me to be his nanny. I would love to. I love working here and I love Daeman." She said, smiling. She was so excited.

"That's fantastic. I will get everything sorted, then you can start fully next week." She told her.

"Err have you seen Mr Natas this morning?" Camille asked.